Jesus_S_Preston was too afraid to perform (GGT #)69!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Chibi_Kaji']I think I want that... where can I pre-order it. (>_>)[/quote]

hasnt been announced

The special edition version of Tales of Vesperia will be available in limited quantities exclusively through select retailers for a suggested retail price of $69.99. Tales of Vesperia ships to retailers on August 26, so check back here soon for more information about the game!

fuck you, Namco. I'm not buying a 360 in August.

Hopefully that's one of the LEs that sits out in the retail channel for a year until it's clearanced a la FFXII.

if i ever do get ToV i want the LE just so i dont have to get stuck with regular boxart
ToV_Cover.jpg

I love regular cases unless the limited edition is limited as in at least relatively hard to find (Bioshock) and not sitting on the shelf for the rest of the console's life (Halo 3).

[quote name='Chibi_Kaji']That cover art isn't to bad. But I liked the cover for the LE more.[/quote]

the LE looks so much nicer that i cant resist :lol:

Faaaaak. I already pre-ordered the regular version. >_<

Damn you Nelo, now I gotta cancel that and go for the gusto. :p

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Namco's LEs really are LE. I'm thinking of the AC6 bundle at least. :p

o yeah forgot to mention what do u guys think of R-type Dimensions comin to xbla?
i have no idea what it is though other than its a side scrolling shmup

[quote name='gunm']Correct me if I'm wrong, but Namco's LEs really are LE. I'm thinking of the AC6 bundle at least. :p[/quote]
10,000 made of the Ace Combat bundle with the EDGE flight sticks. Hell I would preorder two ToV LE's if I were you. One to play and one to ebay once X-mas hits to pay for your copy and then some a lot.

I might even get one to ebay and pay for the onslaught of fall/winter games.

[quote name='Nelo Ice']o yeah forgot to mention what do u guys think of R-type Dimensions comin to xbla?
i have no idea what it is though other than its a side scrolling shmup[/QUOTE]

Well, I played R-Type Final to see if I'd like the shmup genre since I hadn't really played any of them, and it nearly made me swear off shmups altogether. So I'm pretty unenthused.

[quote name='botticus']Hopefully that's one of the LEs that sits out in the retail channel for a year until it's clearanced a la FFXII.[/QUOTE]
Oh man, I hope so too. I've already decided that I won't buy any new games until Animal Crossing: City Folk comes out.

Then again, I've yet to play the ToV demo... need to DL it sometime.

I dunno about two, but I do want one copy of the ToV LE for myself.

As for the R-Type game, I think it's still an unknown. Sounds interesting, though.

I reserve judgment until more info/screens/video are available.

I'm just saying... reading Namco and limited quantities exclusively through select retailers in the same sentence screams resale value of twice or probably even thrice MSRP.

I hear ya.

And I finally got a peek at the skate 2 trailer. Niiiice. I'll have to finally get into that game, as I missed the first one.

[quote name='nyprimus4']I'm just saying... reading Namco and limited quantities exclusively through select retailers in the same sentence screams resale value of twice or probably even thrice MSRP.[/QUOTE]

hmm let see who also said that: Halo 3, Assassian's Creed, Gears of War, etc

its namco so i dont rly trust them

[quote name='gunm']I hear ya.

And I finally got a peek at the skate 2 trailer. Niiiice. I'll have to finally get into that game, as I missed the first one.[/quote]

thanks for reminding me im watchin it right now and it damn its gorgeous

[quote name='refusedchaos']hmm let see who also said that: Halo 3, Assassian's Creed, Gears of War, etc

its namco so i dont rly trust them[/quote]

What game did Namco do an LE for that ended up not being very rare? I don't remember very many, so I'm just curious...

[quote name='blueshinra']Oh man, I hope so too. I've already decided that I won't buy any new games until Animal Crossing: City Folk comes out.

Then again, I've yet to play the ToV demo... need to DL it sometime.[/quote]I need to make my friend play that and give me impressions since he and I have the same taste in Tales games. My brother-in-law is the only one around here with a 360 and they don't have broadband at their house, so I doubt there would be any downloading going on there.

Microsoft, Ubi, Microsoft.

Namco - Ace Combat 6 EDGE bundle that can sell for $200-300 new and SC4 Premium Edition PS3 that sells for over $100.

I have a weird feeling this LE will be a lot more hard to find though.

[quote name='gunm']What game did Namco do an LE for that ended up not being very rare? I don't remember very many, so I'm just curious...[/QUOTE]

hmm well Namco hasnt done many LEs

[quote name='nyprimus4']Microsoft, Ubi, Microsoft.

Namco - Ace Combat 6 EDGE bundle that can sell for $200-300 new and SC4 Premium Edition PS3 that sells for over $100.

I have a weird feeling this LE will be a lot more hard to find though.[/QUOTE]
hmm maybe....though my stores still have tons of PS3 LEs but yea your right

so it looks like i ahve to get ToV LE and D3 this month...anything im missing?

btw: WTH did my post go?

I'm actually shocked that ToV is getting a LE at all since the Tales games haven't really sold well in the US(except maybe ToS). So I wouldn't be shocked to see that this really is a limited edition game.

And I'm not sure why... but I want Onechanbara...

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Nelo Ice']over $100 for ps3 sc4 LE!?
my BB still has 2 left along with 2 for 360 they also have like 4 GTA IV LEs too lol[/quote]
Ignant ass hoes.

I don't know about you guys but I have been itching like crazy for a next-gen snowboarding game. Amped 3 is too spectacular to satisfy that urge even for cheap.

http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/805111/shaun-white-snowboarding/videos/SWS_080408.html

Shaun White looks fucking amazing.

General Features
  • Open World Mountains: Choose how you ride in open-world mountains across the world. Conquer extreme peak conditions, create your own paths in the back country, or compete with fellow riders in the terrain parks
  • Your Friends Are Always Around: Play in a world where your friends are always around. Do your own runs on mountains populated by real gamers, or join your friends for a quick session from any mountain
  • More than Just Snowboarding: Have fun with your friends on and off the board! Throw snowballs, hike to access secret spots, film your friends doing ripping tricks. You can also upload your videos online to share with the world
  • Ride Your Way: Express yourself through tricks, riding styles, and highly customizable avatars – both in single-player and in the online world. Use the intuitive dual analog control to pull off a huge variety of tricks that express your style
  • Next-Gen Technology: Built on the Assassin's Creed engine, this game creates a massive world with gorgeous visuals and realistic NPC interactions. This is also the first time a snowboarding game is completely driven by physics instead of animation

fucking October... Far Cry 2, Fallout 3, FIFA 09, Shaun White, Dead Space, and Fable 2.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Rei no Otaku']You're going to have gay sex with each other?[/QUOTE]

:whistle2:k
So that's why Link PM'd me asking if I'd be interested in a 3some

Hmm, how bout Onechanbara coming stateside? I loved EDF and always thought this game looked like a blast. I've been playing some FFT since my 360 got the RROD. Its wierd how it looks kinda blurry.

Wii version of Onechanbara was announced at E3, wasn't it?

Stealth edit: Bikini Zombie Slayers, much more provocative than Bikini Samurai Squad.

Dark Sector is not without flaws. But it is pretty damn fun. I am glad I waited for it to drop sub-$20. I like the game. It reminds me of a faster solo Gears with a throwing weapon.

[quote name='Kendal']Dark Sector is not without flaws. But it is pretty damn fun. I am glad I waited for it to drop sub-$20. I like the game. It reminds me of a faster solo Gears with a throwing weapon.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Dark Sector from a technical standpoint is very flawed, but the action and the insanely awesome weapon make a very entertaining game.
You'd have to be insane to not get it for under $20.

lul, probably. It looked like the game ate ass, at least.

Either way, there's like a million other games I'd rather spend time on. Or at least one: Streets of Rage 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back