Jesus_S_Preston was too afraid to perform (GGT #)69!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='linkpwns']Inufaye and I have something special for y'all.[/QUOTE]

Murder/suicide?

*crosses fingers*

Just kiddin'!

Neo Geo CD

Chac, baby, you gotta calm down. Here, have a seat. I'll get the lotion and draw you up a bath, and we can play rub-a-dub-dub all over my Rubber Ducky.

I think the games are fun when they're fast paced enough. I really couldn't stand the Tiger Woods series, but if Hot Shots is as arcade-y as I think it is, it's prolly gonna be worth picking up for me.

Ya man, a blog post that's just thanking Jekki? I thought I was misreading it or something...

Though those pics he had were like... great.

[quote name='Chacrana']Ya man, a blog post that's just thanking Jekki? I thought I was misreading it or something...

Though those pics he had were like... great.[/quote]

Wow, I linked the picture wrong on my blog.

That must have looked super homo.

No homo.

so anyone kno of a good cheap hdtv under 20 or 30 inches?
ive decided to just get a new tv for when i move instead of bringing my current one so any suggestions on a good cheap small tv would be appreciated

[quote name='Nelo Ice']so anyone kno of a good cheap hdtv under 20 or 30 inches?
ive decided to just get a new tv for when i move instead of bringing my current one so any suggestions on a good cheap small tv would be appreciated[/quote]
PC monitor.

PC monitors are hella inconvenient when you factor in stuff like speakers, though. At least, if you don't already have some to use. That's what I use for my consoles when I'm at school and it's pretty annoying due to that and the lack of inputs.

See, and that's the solution that I came to at first, but that makes it impossible to lounge and move around (unless they're wireless, but then quality drops significantly)

hmm pc monitor doesnt seem too bad though i dont have a vga cable for my 360 or nice headphones ><
edit:chac what would u recommend since a monitor doesnt seem like a good fit?

Honestly, while I don't like 'em, I'd say an Olevia is basically the best answer if you need something small and on the cheap.

ic thanks for the advice my cousins bf has a 27 inch olevia i'll and it wasnt that bad i'll go ask him what model it is and price he got it for
edit:primus not sure but my parents are payin so most likely really cheap since it'll prolly be a temporary tv and id rather not risk losing a nice one

I found this funny.

Simple Plan band member:

"You never understand me, mom and dad, im going to play my guitar on the roof."

Dad of Simple Plan band member:

"But it's raining outside."

Simple Plan band member:

"Good!" *runs of sobbing with his hands in the air*

lol well damnit my mom just said i should bring my current tv(vizio vx37l) and i shouldnt worry cuz my cousins have a security system and stuff...

thanks for the advice guys and guess i'll have to risk losing my stuff but its better than having no tv or being stuck using an sdtv ><
anyway back to gaming im gonna go play some FFIV

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']So is your face.[/quote]
bacited yal post wdome hich saiI eded pleasmoriginnt. e n't comk with a witty com

Spliced up response

You thought I would unscramble it for you?

Yah dude, they marketed that movie completely wrong. They made it look like a shitty, generic, action comedy, but that... wasn't it at all. It was really, really dark.

And it was good, too. Was definitely pleasantly surprised.

lol

s16y9u.jpg

Man, I was just fuckin' waiting for you to post that exact shot.

Though I was hoping it'd be animated from the smile to... that.

[quote name='Chacrana']Yah dude, they marketed that movie completely wrong. They made it look like a shitty, generic, action comedy, but that... wasn't it at all. It was really, really dark.

And it was good, too. Was definitely pleasantly surprised.[/quote]

yeah, besides the super violence (I have a hard time mixing that with comedy) the whole movie had some of the best dialogue I've heard in years.

The dialog was good. The comedy bits were actually funny, yet didn't feel out of place... there's very few movies that manage that.

Though I guess the best thing about that movie is that I saw it like 3 weeks ago and I still remember it very, very well.

[quote name='Chacrana']Man, I was just fuckin' waiting for you to post that exact shot.

Though I was hoping it'd be animated from the smile to... that.[/quote]

I wish I had the will to make that animated gif. maybe I could commission it from some gaffer.

and guise, ffvii 8/16/08. corroborated by 3 best buise and a fat chick with a phone.

[quote name='Chacrana']The dialog was good. The comedy bits were actually funny, yet didn't feel out of place... there's very few movies that manage that.

Though I guess the best thing about that movie is that I saw it like 3 weeks ago and I still remember it very, very well.[/quote]

Colin Ferril had some awesome shit whenever he got into the racist stuff :lol:

also:

medium_2733897151_d79bfdfcd9_o.jpg

medium_2733896613_fe06d0bac1_o.jpg

[quote name='ninja dog']I wish I had the will to make that animated gif. maybe I could commission it from some gaffer.

and guise, ffvii 8/16/08. corroborated by 3 best buise and a fat chick with a phone.[/QUOTE]

Ah, I'll just rewatch the episode online, I suppose. Seriously, it was one of the best episodes ever.

And ReRo, I've never seen Mario look so fucking intimidating.

[quote name='Chacrana']Ah, I'll just rewatch the episode online, I suppose. Seriously, it was one of the best episodes ever.

And ReRo, I've never seen Mario look so fucking intimidating.[/quote]

I watched buzzer man at least 600 times. The first time I watched it, he named Jackie Chan as one of the 10 things I was like "wow, this is the dumbest sketch they've done yet.."

then he hits the buzzer. :lol:

Those mario/luigi characters remind me of these:
1zl7n0l.jpg

What show are we talking about? I hope to God it isn't the one I think it is, because the one I think it is a diarrhea/testicle sandwich with Smuckers.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']What show are we talking about? I hope to God it isn't the one I think it is, because the one I think it is a diarrhea/testicle sandwich with Smuckers.[/quote]

your mom's show burn

Ok. I just downloaded a bunch of 1UP review videos for use on my 5G iPod Video. They are in .mov and don't play nice with iTunes/iPod. How do I convert these? I have Handbrake but every tutorial associated with Handbrake has to do with DVD's. I need a different program?

HELP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back