Jesus_S_Preston was too afraid to perform (GGT #)69!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea, even tho the 360 ver is superior, the PS3 one will be used for SC IV nationals... it's just controller convenience.

like at EVO2002 when SC II was out on all 3 systems, we played it on PS2 even tho the other two didn't have slowdown(PS2 version had stages banned cuz the slowdown affected gameplay).

ppl wanna use their own controllers...

if the 360 had a bunch of good sticks and converters, i dont think itd be a prob

Hm I'm sure this was mentioned before, but is Squenix bringing Sigma Harmonics over here? It'd be nice to have more original SQ games that aren't FF.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWr_V9qQeyY

I know, half of you are bored shitless and the other half creamed your pants. >_<

Also, slight OT, but ne1 know if the Aya Hirano songs are acutally in the game? lol. I don't think so, but dayum...all I know is I wish I picked up a couple boxes of her recent trading card set as the sign cards are worth insano prices in Japan...

[quote name='gunm']Hm I'm sure this was mentioned before, but is Squenix bringing Sigma Harmonics over here? It'd be nice to have more original SQ games that aren't FF.[/QUOTE]
It took them nearly a year to bring over the awesomesauce that is It's a Wonderful World/TWEWY since its Japanese release, so who knows?

Also, very much agreed.

[quote name='Kendal']I got my season one of DBZ uncut and remastered. So I now have 925 minutes of kamehameha to watch.[/quote]
I haven't seen DBZ in a long time... with good reason. I got burn out on it when Toonami aired it.

[quote name='Chacrana']Aright, my copy of SC IV for the PS3's going. If anyone here wants to buy it, shoot me a PM.[/quote]

haahaahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha.

I cant stop laughing.

NES.

Yeah. I'm probably going to wait a while before rebuying it, though. Like, when it hits $20-land. Honestly, I just stopped playing it already. So yeah, prolly best this way.

2735648321_37c366006a.jpg

2736484334_103ec3b4bf.jpg

:drool:

[quote name='Chacrana']Ay yo wat u talkin bout?[/quote]

the 360 version is some higher progressive res downscaled to 720p, giving it some "free AA" as they say.

wasn't enough free AA though.

I played some Streets of Rage 2 XBLA with my EX2 and the shit is fun as hell.

Bout to sit down with some Bio. I wonder what going from TV built in speakers the last time I played it compared to 5.1 surround with my Logitech Z-5500's will do for the game experience? :D

DARTH: Which version are you getting?

[quote name='DarthPuma']What is up GGT, I'm back from vacation!

If I pick up SC4 tonight anyone wanna school me?[/quote]

if it's PS3, I'm down... just shoot me a heads up.

Does it make sense for me to trade in Rock Band and NHL 08 to buy Soul Calibur IV for $19.99? It's like getting $20 trade in value for both. I'm not a Rock Band freak and I play it but not every week and I play NHL a lot but I'm picking up NHL 09 day one. I'm also planning on picking up Rock Band 2 once I find a good price. You can also transfer Rock Band 1 songs to 2 so I can just borrow a friend's disc.

Woah, so Geometry Wars is like...I'm a shape, bouncing around and shooting other shapes, and then things explode and I'm confused and I die.

Nice. I've never had a toon close to end game before in any of the MMOs I've tried. I just get bored of grinding and end up making new characters. I have tons of level 10-20 characters with maybe one or two 40s-50s spread out all over in WoW and other games. :p

I must say, leveling in WoW does seem a bit faster these days, thanks to changes in the way the game rewards xp.

Ok, I will definitely make some time to try the Burnout patch tonight. Even if it's just time enough to DL it. >_

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Woah, so Geometry Wars is like...I'm a shape, bouncing around and shooting other shapes, and then things explode and I'm confused and I die.[/quote]
:wall::beer:

[quote name='Kendal']Both?[/quote]

Went with money...guess both did end up happening lol :)

Is it worth the 30 odd hours to play through again for the revenge sequence of missions?

I'm still trying to decide whether to get a macbook or a notebook. It's pretty much processor speed+leopard vs. dedicated gpu at this point.

Is anyone else REALLY hyped for Mirror's Edge?

Mirror's Edge looks very promising, but I still reserve judgment until I know more about how [well] it plays. At the very least it is a unique, high-concept title with a lot of potential.

[quote name='gunm']Mirror's Edge looks very promising, but I still reserve judgment until I know more about how [well] it plays. At the very least it is a unique, high-concept title with a lot of potential.[/quote]
Same here. It looks like it could be great... or it could suck badly.

Mirror's Edge has an interesting concept... a very interesting one. That already gives it a better chance of being good than most other games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back