Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix PS3 Fry's In-Store $19.99 AC - 10/08-10/13

xelhefex

CAGiversary!
Got an E-mail from Fry's this morning.

Offer is from 10/08/13 to 10/13/13

E-Mail subject line - "Exclusive Fall Savings Just for You!"
E-Mail fine print says-
"Bring your exclusive promo codes to the store and save!"

Promo code offers must be redeemed in-store. Not available online. One promo code per product per customer. Present the promo code to the cashier at the time of purchase. The promo codes are good for one time use only between 10/08/13 and 10/13/13. Cashier Instructions: Enter the PROMO CODE number into the Promo Code discount field. To access promo code discount field, press ALT-I and select PROMOTIONAL CODE DISCOUNT from the menu.

Last edited by a moderator:
I work next to fry's i might as well check it out after work. If anyone wants it i can get it for you if you pay the shipping/tax. California tax is a bitch

Im going to the city of industry one.
Can you just report back here if the tag is up?

The city of industry one is the closest to my house.

Thanks. I hope someone can confirm that tag in a Bay area location.
The Campbell store has a ton, all regular edition ... be warned though, it rings up $39.99 even with that tag and they had to go talk to a manager or something when I gave them my printed email with the discount code. It all worked out, but I would say PMing this is going to be nearly impossible.

For those without a coupon but near a Fry's, I think you actually have a better shot at getting it for $19.99 there because they put out the $19.99 price on the shelf and you could probably argue for that price even without a code.

Anyone find any LE editions? I was going to go at 8 just to see if they had the LE but couldn't make it over until noon and all that had was the standard cases.

I'm at the Campbell location right now. No LE but I dont see why they have to get approval every time... but its a good deal nonetheless.

No tag at Burbank. I had to bring them for price adjustment instead if applying the code.
There was a tag, but they removed it and took it to the customer service area for confirmation. They must have forgotten to place the tag back on the shelf.

Anyone have success in San Diego?
Someone on SD was able to pick it up from the San Diego location for $20 without the code because of the tag.

SFff2Nu.jpg

The Campbell store has a ton, all regular edition ... be warned though, it rings up $39.99 even with that tag and they had to go talk to a manager or something when I gave them my printed email with the discount code. It all worked out, but I would say PMing this is going to be nearly impossible.

For those without a coupon but near a Fry's, I think you actually have a better shot at getting it for $19.99 there because they put out the $19.99 price on the shelf and you could probably argue for that price even without a code.

Anyone find any LE editions? I was going to go at 8 just to see if they had the LE but couldn't make it over until noon and all that had was the standard cases.
I called the SJ location and the guy claimed it was all normal editions

They were able to punch in the code at the register to get the $20 off at the one I went to in TX.

I work next to fry's i might as well check it out after work. If anyone wants it i can get it for you if you pay the shipping/tax. California tax is a bitch

Im going to the city of industry one.
any confirmation on whether the city of industry one is offering this price? this location is within driving range of my house.

Meh was thinking about going to Brokaw to try it but eff it. I'll wait for like 5-8 years for the PS4 Remastered HD which will include everything else.

They must have pulled it because there was a tag out around 11:30 or so when I picked my copy up (I used the coupon, so didn't ask them to refer to the tag).
I had to use my code too, at first the clerk was asking me if the game is suppose to be $19.99. I had nothing to go on though since there was no tag

For those needing a code:

I didn't get the email either, but I talked to a store associate and they directed me to calling the frys.com number and asked the person on the line to generate me a code.

The website's number is (408) 350-1484. Stay on the line and someone will get to you. Tried this at the Campbell, CA store and I was able to get my half-off.

Hope this helps.

For those needing a code:

I didn't get the email either, but I talked to a store associate and they directed me to calling the frys.com number and asked the person on the line to generate me a code.

The website's number is (408) 350-1484. Stay on the line and someone will get to you. Tried this at the Campbell, CA store and I was able to get my half-off.

Hope this helps.
Tried this, but was denied. :(

Im gonna try to Price Match this at Walmart or Best Buy.

$20 is exactly what I wanted to pay for this game.

kingdom hearts is amazing. i noticed that the ai for final mix was made better. the mysterious figure secret boss is a tough agressive mofo lol. felt good beating him today. now for the 2.5 remix, some on square enix announce it !!!

Just a heads up, this currently trades into Best Buy after promo for $40 ... in case any of you are into that sort of thing ...

What did you say to the person?
I told the rep (got transferred to the software section) that the Sunday Weekly Special Email should have had a promo code making the game $20, but that I didn't receive a code. Asked him if he had any way of resending the email or generating a new code; he said nope.

*shrug*

what did you say?

XzMrHitDatHoezX, on 24 Sept 2013 - 9:18 PM, said:XzMrHitDatHoezX, on 24 Sept 2013 - 9:18 PM, said:
Am not going to use it since I already got it at GS

Promo CODE: 395889
I think you need the email no? can you pm it in a printable form? would really appreciate it

How far is the frys your trying to pm to? Mine has to be at least 20 to 30 mins away.. Don't kno if it I'll work over where I live or no.

Sacramento store had the tag up at 10:30am or so, but I had my code with me so they used that to discount it.  Lots and lots of copies of what appeared to be regular edition (didn't really look that hard).

I told the rep (got transferred to the software section) that the Sunday Weekly Special Email should have had a promo code making the game $20, but that I didn't receive a code. Asked him if he had any way of resending the email or generating a new code; he said nope.

*shrug*

what did you say?
I called the frys.com website's number, not an individual store, the number I received was from a software rep in-store. I had told them that even though I was on the email listing, I never got any promo codes for in-store only items. The person said it was unusual for them to have in-store promo codes but checked for me anyways.When he found them he asked me what items was looking for, and I told him that I was looking for Kingdom Hearts. He then told me to get a pen and paper to write down a six digit number down and I used it at the register and they took it.

If someone has a code they won't use can you pm it to me? 

$20 in my price point for this game

bread's done
Back