Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix PS3 Fry's In-Store $19.99 AC - 10/08-10/13

xelhefex

CAGiversary!
Got an E-mail from Fry's this morning.

Offer is from 10/08/13 to 10/13/13

E-Mail subject line - "Exclusive Fall Savings Just for You!"
E-Mail fine print says-
"Bring your exclusive promo codes to the store and save!"

Promo code offers must be redeemed in-store. Not available online. One promo code per product per customer. Present the promo code to the cashier at the time of purchase. The promo codes are good for one time use only between 10/08/13 and 10/13/13. Cashier Instructions: Enter the PROMO CODE number into the Promo Code discount field. To access promo code discount field, press ALT-I and select PROMOTIONAL CODE DISCOUNT from the menu.

Last edited by a moderator:
This has possibly been asked and answered already, but I don't have a chance in heck of PMing this at my local BBY (or Walmart) if I don't have a local Fry's around, do I?
No frys near you, impossible to do at walmart.

BB not likely because they'll check the price online and will see the $40. Normally, you can't just go and show them the picture because they may wonder "did you just drive 90 miles(or whatever) to get this picture?" They still PM online prices at frys.com.

No frys near you, impossible to do at walmart.

BB not likely because they'll check the price online and will see the $40. Normally, you can't just go and show them the picture because they may wonder "did you just drive 90 miles(or whatever) to get this picture?" They still PM online prices at frys.com.
Thanks. That figures--I'll just have to hope KH HD drops to the $15-$20 range at Black Friday time.

Yeah, also another thing... They price match FRYS.com, and unless you have a frys STORE within 25 miles of your BB, than as far as they are concerned it is $39.99 on the website.

If anyone wants the LE of the game just buy the game full price from target and trade in the other copy to best buy for 40..its kind of like buying the game and getting a 20 dollar best buy gift card since 20 dollars of your 40 is really yours ..thats what i did :p

I was able to get the price match today from the BB in City of Industry. I just showed them my email that I got and they gave me the PM. They werent going to do it at first after checking the price online but the manager was cool enough to let me have it for $19.99
when I went to BB and told them for PM, they didn't ask me anything, just did some search in the system and automatically PM the price (from Frys) without any question. I asked the cashier is that it and she told me everything is done. Wow......

Went into Best Buy today even though the deal is expired so I thought I would try my luck and I got it priced matched no problems. This was at the Lake Worth, Texas store. All I did was show them the ad in the OP.

usWIAYJ.jpg

Well, decided to get the LE so I tried going to Target to price match and they easily did it for me. Same method as last time just showed them pic from OP. What should I do with the non-LE edition?

6dstLeD.jpg

Yup, looks like they are running this coupon again. Since i got the deal last time i don't need it again. Whoever messages me first i'll send the code to.

*code was sent out already*

Just got an email from Frys with another promo code running 10/8-10/13 making KH 19.99.
I got this e-mail today, too gonna try my luck at Target since they still have the LE copies.

I got shot down last time and their excuse was that Fry's was showing the $39.99 online and they don't PM promo codes.

Also this isn't shown in their weekly ad, so the PMing will be YMMV to the max!

Too bad I don't have a Fry's by me down here in Florida, i've been looking for a nicely priced copy of this game.  I'd buy it new if it would've included KH2 with the collection :whistle2:(

I have a new limited edition Kingdom Hearts 1.5 (bought two by accident) , looking for Amazon gift cards or PSN cards in exchange. Please Pm me with an offer. THANKS! :)

Stopped by Target and displayed was the LE, but there were only standard editions left.

They actually photocopied and it as the display one. It's pretty annoying at times if you get a last copy as the security device always leaves a dent in the lower back bottom of the game case.

Also does the LE happen to have the same UPC code as the standard ed. found in the back of the packaging?

Stopped by Target and displayed was the LE, but there were only standard editions left.

They actually photocopied and it as the display one. It's pretty annoying at times if you get a last copy as the security device always leaves a dent in the lower back bottom of the game case.

Also does the LE happen to have the same UPC code as the standard ed. found in the back of the packaging?
I can confirm that the UPC codes are NOT the same.

LE:
6 62248 91341 4

STD:
6 62248 91331 0

bread's done
Back