Official Representative
I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

September 18th through the 24th:
link to blog post

:360: Buy any version of Gears of War 3, get a $20 gaming coupon.
Deal will work with Limited and Epic Editions.
Coupon valid from September 25 to November 5.

:360::ps3: Shadows of the Damned $29.99

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

September 18th through the 24th:

:360: Buy the limited edition Gears of War 320GB Xbox 360 system for $399.99, get Gears of War Triple Pack for free.

:360: Buy any version of Gears of War 3 and a 12-month Xbox Live Gold subscription card, get $30 off the price of the 12-month Gold card.
Deal will work with Limited and Epic Editions.

:360: Turtle Beach Ear Force X12 headset $44.99

:360: Halo ODST $9.99

:360::ps3: Brink $19.99

:360: Halo Reach $29.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

9-20 :360: Gears of War 3 $20 Gaming coupon + Buy game & 12-month Gold card, get $30 off 12-month Gold card.
9-27 :360::ps3: X-Men Destiny $15 Gaming coupon
9-27 :360::ps3: FIFA Soccer 12 $20 Gaming coupon
9-27 :ps3: Ico/Shadow of the Colossus Collection $15 Gaming coupon
10-4 :360::ps3: Spiderman: Edge of Time
10-4 :360::ps3: Rage
10-4 :360::ps3: Dark Souls
10-4 :360::ps3: NBA 2k12
10-11 :360::ps3: Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
10-11 :360: Forza 4
10-11 :360::ps3: Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
10-11 :wii::360::ps3: Just Dance 3
10-11 :360::ps3: RockSmith
10-16 :wii::360: Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure
10-17 :ds: Professor Layton and the Last Specter
10-18 :ps3: Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One
10-18 :360::ps3: Batman Arkham City
10-24 :3ds: Pokemon Rumble Blast
10-25 :wii::360::ps3: Disney Universe
10-25 :360::ps3: Battlefield 3
10-25 :360::ps3: Silent Hill Downpour
10-25 :360: Dance Central 2
10-25 :360: Kinect Sports 2
11-1 :360::ps3: James Bond: Goldeneye 007 Reloaded
11-1 :360::ps3: Sonic Generations
11-1 :ps3: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
11-1 :360::ps3: Lord of the Rings: War in the North
11-8 :360::ps3: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
11-8 :360::ps3: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
11-11 :360::ps3: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
11-13 :3ds: Super Mario 3D Land
11-15 :360::ps3: Need for Speed: The Run
11-15 :ps3: Silent Hill HD Collection
11-15 :360: Halo Anniversary
11-15 :wii: Mario and Sonic London 2012
11-15 :3ds: Shinobi
11-15 :360::ps3: Saint's Row: The Third
11-15 :360::ps3: Assassin's Creed: Revelations
11-15 :360::ps3: Rayman Origins
11-20 :wii: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
11-22 :ps3: Tekken Hybrid
11-22 :360::ps3: WWE 12
12-11 :3ds: Mario Kart 7
2012 TBA :3ds: Kid Icarus

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='atlantis']It's only trolling on a subversive level. My posts have been clean so far. It's not against the rules to create a virtual effigy or facsimile of a banned user.[/QUOTE]

Well , it's better than a virtual effigy/facsimile of Osama Bin Laden or something.
Has there even been a CAG user called Osama Bin Gamin' or something lame like that?

Kmart in Redwood city (dunno the store number) is god awful... No one is ever at the electronics section and their clearance games are in a giant pile. Completely unorganized.

Josh, you said that Assassin's Creed Brotherhood should be 29.99 in store and on .com

This is true for neither places. .com shows up as 39.99 and instore as well. Could you check this out?

[quote name='koruwa']Kmart in Redwood city (dunno the store number) is god awful... No one is ever at the electronics section and their clearance games are in a giant pile. Completely unorganized.

Josh, you said that Assassin's Creed Brotherhood should be 29.99 in store and on .com

This is true for neither places. .com shows up as 39.99 and instore as well. Could you check this out?[/QUOTE]

I'll trade my K-mart for yours, if you trade me your Target for mine.

Also, I had almost forgot, I'm glad I wasn't crazy and that Josh agreed with me on that one. Are some stores/online not updated yet?

[quote name='BobbyTastic']
I love how you're writing a master's paper, listening to a murder trial and browing CAG. Three classy things at once, right?[/QUOTE]

My last paper was titled in reference to a video game :applause:

And during the middle of this be emailed by Josh and subsequently bitched at by my girlfriend for telling him the wrong store in my issues :lol:

The stores are only 30 minutes apart! Gah. Totally not paying attention to anyone or anything has it's disadvantages. SORRY. I blame the woman for saying we are headed to "fenton" and then when I get out of a car NOT BEING IN FENTON.

Gah. Now I look like a tool.

[quote name='BobbyTastic']I'll trade my K-mart for yours, if you trade me your Target for mine.

Also, I had almost forgot, I'm glad I wasn't crazy and that Josh agreed with me on that one. Are some stores/online not updated yet?[/QUOTE]

Stores may need to "restart" their pos kiosk to get the new prices. So, yes, some may be behind...from what I have read.

[quote name='caponesgun']My last paper was titled in reference to a video game :applause:

And during the middle of this be emailed by Josh and subsequently bitched at by my girlfriend for telling him the wrong store in my issues :lol:

The stores are only 30 minutes apart! Gah. Totally not paying attention to anyone or anything has it's disadvantages. SORRY. I blame the woman for saying we are headed to "fenton" and then when I get out of a car NOT BEING IN FENTON.

Gah. Now I look like a tool.[/QUOTE]

Ah, another oblivious guy with a girlfriend who hates him for it, I can relate on that front. ;_;

And don't underestimate being a tool. Take it from me, sometimes it's awesome, especially if you're a screwdriver or a jackhammer (You do have a girlfriend, afterall).

[quote name='BobbyTastic']Ah, another oblivious guy with a girlfriend who hates him for it, I can relate on that front. ;_;

And don't underestimate being a tool. Take it from me, sometimes it's awesome, especially if you're a screwdriver or a jackhammer.[/QUOTE]

But the fatal flaw there is Brent is usually a jackhammer when I'm asking him to be a pipe wrench. Either way is just fine with handling screws but one at least has finesse.

~Ellen

[quote name='caponesgun']But the fatal flaw there is Brent is usually a jackhammer when I'm asking him to be a pipe wrench. Either way is just fine with handling screws but one at least has finesse.

~Ellen[/QUOTE]

That was the funniest thing I've heard all day. I had to call my own girlfriend over for a read. She thanks you for putting how she feels into words. Girlfriends on CAG, who woulda thought?

[quote name='BobbyTastic']That was the funniest thing I've heard all day. I had to call my own girlfriend over for a read. She thanks you for putting how she feels into words. Girlfriends on CAG, who woulda thought?[/QUOTE]

Brent may be tech savvy and have the smarts of an Ivy Leaguer (the very institutions he hates), but he also has the ability to get lost in thought within a thought while talking to someone and completely forgetting about the conversation even minutes later. He once jumped up in bed after falling asleep stating "But the condom brand doesn't match!"and ran into his study. 16 hours later and he has a person charged with attempted rape walking out of a courthouse when even teh defendant expected a lengthy stay and had no idea who the **** Brent was. brent had watched the arraignment while in court for something else...and he got the innocent guy let go.

So I forgive him his faults, his positives at times are amazing.

[quote name='caponesgun']Stores may need to "restart" their pos kiosk to get the new prices. So, yes, some may be behind...from what I have read.[/QUOTE]

wouldn't explain that .com still shows up at 39.99

I called the San Mateo store as well and they said it was 39.99 as well...

Also doesn't help that the 59.99 sticker was still up next to the game in the case

[quote name='aznhero913']COD: BO L.E. !?!?!!?

What's that all about?[/QUOTE]

I have no idea. In fact, I have no idea what the hell anybody is talking about since this new thread was started.

[quote name='salty tbone']I have no idea. In fact, I have no idea what the hell anybody is talking about since this new thread was started.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='aznhero913']COD: BO L.E. !?!?!!?

What's that all about?[/QUOTE]

Call of Duty Black Ops Limited Edition?

[quote name='salty tbone']I have no idea. In fact, I have no idea what the hell anybody is talking about since this new thread was started.[/QUOTE]

I agree. Some guys on here are post whorin' like crazy...... you know who you are.

[quote name='caponesgun']Call of Duty Black Ops Limited Edition?[/QUOTE]

Yup.

Saw it in the deal list for June in the OP.

This thread is not off to a good spot.

[quote name='caponesgun']http://rlv.zcache.com/i_am_innocent_tshirt-d235063815953086745g27v_210.jpg[/QUOTE]

LOL!!!

[quote name='JustYourAverageJoe']It could be the Black Ops PS3 Bundle that's been discussed around online. That would be my guess, anyways.[/QUOTE]

That's what I thought at first but there is a ps3/360 icon next to it.
Another things is I would think Josh would give a special on it on the week of it's release not a month later(the ps3 bundle comes out next week).

[quote name='JustYourAverageJoe']It could be the Black Ops PS3 Bundle that's been discussed around online. That would be my guess, anyways.[/QUOTE]

My wal-mart got that on Tuesday (monday night truck). So I expect most retailers have it...

[quote name='The_ZZ']So why is Catherine too niche but Shadows of the Damned isn't? Just wondering.

Also, any upcoming price drops/deals on PS2s Josh?[/QUOTE]
EA has more support to provide on this title than other studios that helps protect the investment.

I will not have a PS2 offer, potentially ever again.

[quote name='caponesgun']My wal-mart got that on Tuesday (monday night truck). So I expect most retailers have it...[/QUOTE]
For almost the entire month we will have a deal on.......wait has this been announced?

[quote name='koruwa']wouldn't explain that .com still shows up at 39.99

I called the San Mateo store as well and they said it was 39.99 as well...

Also doesn't help that the 59.99 sticker was still up next to the game in the case[/QUOTE]
Stores have 7 days to adjust pricing officially once the paperwork is sent down, not a fan of it, but it is the reality. .com needs to be updated right away though.

[quote name='caponesgun']My last paper was titled in reference to a video game :applause:

Gah. Now I look like a tool.[/QUOTE]
Your girl friend is hilarious BTW. Thank her for the email. I told her to smack you across the head for me :)

:twoguns::grouphug::wall:Changing the 3DS logos now....

Note: Where did all my upcoming games go? Ugh, really do not want to have to retype them.......

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']For almost the entire month we will have a deal on.......wait has this been announced?[/QUOTE]
Define "announced." :)

Announced as in everyone knows about it? Or announced as in it's been officially confirmed? Because there's been a lot of the former and little of the latter lately. Honestly, I'm not sure why companies insist on the drip-feed hype machine in this day and age when leaks happen too often to make it work. (See: COD MW3.)

[quote name='JustYourAverageJoe']Define "announced." :)

Announced as in everyone knows about it? Or announced as in it's been officially confirmed? Because there's been a lot of the former and little of the latter lately. Honestly, I'm not sure why companies insist on the drip-feed hype machine in this day and age when leaks happen too often to make it work. (See: COD MW3.)[/QUOTE]

It's actually confirmed as of yesterday, which I just realized.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011...s3-call-of-duty-black-ops-bundle-coming-soon/

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']For almost the entire month we will have a deal on.......wait has this been announced?[/QUOTE]

Come on brother!!!!

Give us some hints on sale prices of recently released games!!!

[quote name='aznhero913']Come on brother!!!!

Give us some hints on sale prices of recently released games!!![/QUOTE]
6/12 features discounts on many games.:bouncy:

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']6/12 features discounts on many games.:bouncy:[/QUOTE]

How many titles can we expect?!?!?!
Which months were the games released?!?

Gimmie something more than 6/12!!!

Patience w/ a Kmart deal is not my speci-al-ity

[quote name='aznhero913']How many titles can we expect?!?!?!
Which months were the games released?!?

Gimmie something more than 6/12!!![/QUOTE]

So this is either a joke post or you need to chill out. Information will come when he's ready to give it.

So you got me back in with Splatterhouse, so WWE All Stars in June...like Mid-June, early June, Late June...anything hint wise since I have been holding out waiting.... I need my Macho Man fix

So, I am going to assume that this, 6-14 Alice: The Madness Returns offer planned (post launch offer planned), means that there is a gaming coupon at release AND a price drop/sale a couple weeks later.

anyone know wat deals r gonna be in next week's weekly ad? think i'ma go pck up splatterhouse saturday and then a bunch of clearance games sunday for the fathers day/memorial day deal

I'm dying to buy the Michael Jackson game from kmart with my coupon from la noire, but I wanted to hold off until somethin good came out, or a sale or somethin lol

dear lord the English spelling and/or grammar in this thread made me wince

EDIT: My girlfriend posting in here confused ME...I wondered when the fuck I posted that.

[quote name='Vacabck']So, I am going to assume that this, 6-14 Alice: The Madness Returns offer planned (post launch offer planned), means that there is a gaming coupon at release AND a price drop/sale a couple weeks later.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't be surprised by that, I expect a rollback on that similar to portal. Release...quick drop to 49.99 or something similar. I wouldn't expect a "huge" coupon because of that, $10 or $15 maybe because they may open themselves to the double dippers if they do offer a rollback within 14 days of purchase.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Your girl friend is hilarious BTW. Thank her for the email. I told her to smack you across the head for me :)[/QUOTE]

Instead of that she punished me by sending me to the couch for a day :hot:

"You got someone verbally reprimanded due to your own ignorance, time for you to spend some time on the DL babe, you know where the blankets are...next time think before placing blame. "

Thanks Josh! She is correct, so I'm not objecting but I blame you anyway. I do feel bad for the theology student...mainly for being a theology student. He studies a field I invalidated in my first research paper (religon). I'm a man of science so religion to me is frivolous. Just tell him it's god's plan and he'll be okay.

[quote name='Phenomic']So this is either a joke post or you need to chill out. Information will come when he's ready to give it.[/QUOTE]

Prolly a lil of both.
lol

June 14th is one expensive day

kmart better bring it with the discounts

I hear ya really hoping the 21st co-insides with some bonus sywr offer myself.
[quote name='jer7583']June 14th is one expensive day

kmart better bring it with the discounts[/QUOTE]

[quote name='caponesgun']Instead of that she punished me by sending me to the couch for a day :hot:

"You got someone verbally reprimanded due to your own ignorance, time for you to spend some time on the DL babe, you know where the blankets are...next time think before placing blame. "

Thanks Josh! She is correct, so I'm not objecting but I blame you anyway. I do feel bad for the theology student...mainly for being a theology student. He studies a field I invalidated in my first research paper (religon). I'm a man of science so religion to me is frivolous. Just tell him it's god's plan and he'll be okay.[/QUOTE]
Lol, we could probably have some fun dialogue off the record since my expertise is actually theology, philosophy as well, not retail.

I'll just say this, being a man of science is not a scientific statement but a philosophical one since it is a meta analysis about science and what it means. This kind of stance usually takes a form of empiricism which has for the most part been discounted as a valid epistemology since the early sixties as it is primarily self referential. Namely, "what is true is what can be be proven scientifically" cannot in itself be proven scientifically.

But like I said, I'm sure we could have some interesting emails.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']I will not have a PS2 offer, potentially ever again.[/QUOTE]
So this means we can expect to see a potential clearancing of any remaining PS2 consoles/accessories like other stores have already been doing?;)

Oh and I bought :ps3:Splatterhouse today for $20 from my closest Kmart. Speaking of which, the online stock locator said the closest store with it in stock was 20 miles away, but the store I went to had two copies sitting there on the shelf.

I take it the stock locator thing for Kmart.com is sorta like Best Buy's in that anything under 3 of an item and it doesn't show as in-stock?
[quote name='BobbyTastic']Well , it's better than a virtual effigy/facsimile of Osama Bin Laden or something.
Has there even been a CAG user called Osama Bin Gamin' or something lame like that?[/QUOTE]
:whistle2:kHmmmmm.....

Maybe it's time to request a username change.;)

[quote name='Gerry P.']I've never been in the CAG Off Topic forum before. ::looks around:: ::leaves::[/QUOTE]
(goes there for the Kmart thread)

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Lol, we could probably have some fun dialogue off the record since my expertise is actually theology, philosophy as well, not retail.

I'll just say this, being a man of science is not a scientific statement but a philosophical one since it is a meta analysis about science and what it means. This kind of stance usually takes a form of empiricism which has for the most part been discounted as a valid epistemology since the early sixties as it is primarily self referential. Namely, "what is true is what can be be proven scientifically" cannot in itself be proven scientifically.

But like I said, I'm sure we could have some interesting emails.[/QUOTE]

It's not relatively simple when you boil it down to it's roots, you're quintessentially studying the "mental" DNA of people..the only tricky part is it changes as cultures or society does...unless you're Mormon so you just note it as reflective of it's time and not a permanent feature. There is no onion-esque layers of it for me. It's simple. I live in a scientific world in which I form my opinions based on experiences I have seen or can replicate myself. Accordingly, most if not all religions do not meet the same standards I demand at work...I can't exactly quit being scientific just because it makes family meetings abruptly turn heated. I respect those who believe in a religion and have complete faith in it, but it's just not practical long term.

I refer to the demise of every major religion in the world for my opinion. People adding their own thoughts into their religion (ie, so many damn chapters in the friggin "bible" of different religions) caused massive confusion and even sub-religions within the same "parent" religion. Every generation tweaks the "rules" a little bit for the future generations and those changes cause "static shocks" that reverberate across cultures for hundreds of years.

/pause

I typed in that two minutes, eleven seconds. I'll let it end for those not interested in the discussion :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back