Official Representative
I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

September 18th through the 24th:
link to blog post

:360: Buy any version of Gears of War 3, get a $20 gaming coupon.
Deal will work with Limited and Epic Editions.
Coupon valid from September 25 to November 5.

:360::ps3: Shadows of the Damned $29.99

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

September 18th through the 24th:

:360: Buy the limited edition Gears of War 320GB Xbox 360 system for $399.99, get Gears of War Triple Pack for free.

:360: Buy any version of Gears of War 3 and a 12-month Xbox Live Gold subscription card, get $30 off the price of the 12-month Gold card.
Deal will work with Limited and Epic Editions.

:360: Turtle Beach Ear Force X12 headset $44.99

:360: Halo ODST $9.99

:360::ps3: Brink $19.99

:360: Halo Reach $29.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

9-20 :360: Gears of War 3 $20 Gaming coupon + Buy game & 12-month Gold card, get $30 off 12-month Gold card.
9-27 :360::ps3: X-Men Destiny $15 Gaming coupon
9-27 :360::ps3: FIFA Soccer 12 $20 Gaming coupon
9-27 :ps3: Ico/Shadow of the Colossus Collection $15 Gaming coupon
10-4 :360::ps3: Spiderman: Edge of Time
10-4 :360::ps3: Rage
10-4 :360::ps3: Dark Souls
10-4 :360::ps3: NBA 2k12
10-11 :360::ps3: Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
10-11 :360: Forza 4
10-11 :360::ps3: Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
10-11 :wii::360::ps3: Just Dance 3
10-11 :360::ps3: RockSmith
10-16 :wii::360: Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure
10-17 :ds: Professor Layton and the Last Specter
10-18 :ps3: Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One
10-18 :360::ps3: Batman Arkham City
10-24 :3ds: Pokemon Rumble Blast
10-25 :wii::360::ps3: Disney Universe
10-25 :360::ps3: Battlefield 3
10-25 :360::ps3: Silent Hill Downpour
10-25 :360: Dance Central 2
10-25 :360: Kinect Sports 2
11-1 :360::ps3: James Bond: Goldeneye 007 Reloaded
11-1 :360::ps3: Sonic Generations
11-1 :ps3: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
11-1 :360::ps3: Lord of the Rings: War in the North
11-8 :360::ps3: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
11-8 :360::ps3: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
11-11 :360::ps3: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
11-13 :3ds: Super Mario 3D Land
11-15 :360::ps3: Need for Speed: The Run
11-15 :ps3: Silent Hill HD Collection
11-15 :360: Halo Anniversary
11-15 :wii: Mario and Sonic London 2012
11-15 :3ds: Shinobi
11-15 :360::ps3: Saint's Row: The Third
11-15 :360::ps3: Assassin's Creed: Revelations
11-15 :360::ps3: Rayman Origins
11-20 :wii: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
11-22 :ps3: Tekken Hybrid
11-22 :360::ps3: WWE 12
12-11 :3ds: Mario Kart 7
2012 TBA :3ds: Kid Icarus

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='AJVtony831']So if my calculations are correct, the Madden coupon will expire before Battlefield 3 comes out correct?[/QUOTE]

Looks like it ends the the week before. Oct 18

[quote name='Preedatore']Looks like it ends the the week before. Oct 18[/QUOTE]

Josh, wanna clear this one up? Like Preedatore, I count 45 days of a Madden coupon as expiring on Oct 18 (just in time to catch the release of Arkham City). Is this true, that the coupon would expire on a Tuesday as opposed to expiring on the previous Saturday (42 days active)?.

This is very important to me as if that coupon expires on 10/18 or later I'd definitely buy Madden at Kmart.

[quote name='hostyl1']Josh, wanna clear this one up? Like Preedatore, I count 45 days of a Madden coupon as expiring on Oct 18 (just in time to catch the release of Arkham City). Is this true, that the coupon would expire on a Tuesday as opposed to expiring on the previous Saturday (42 days active)?.

This is very important to me as if that coupon expires on 10/18 or later I'd definitely buy Madden at Kmart.[/QUOTE]

Hey there, we typically set the coupons up to be good for 6 weeks (so 42 days to be exact). We sometimes extend some depending on the situation (like for NCAA we extended it to be good for the first week of Madden). But I would expect Madden's coupon to expire 10/15

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']

That's why RedBox starting to rent games is a godsend to me. Now I can try a game for a day or two for $2-4 and if I hate it I don't even have to finish it and I can write it off as crap and save $50+.

There's far too many Duke Nukems and Brinks coming out anymore and it's infuriating when you get a game that's a turd and you've paid $60 for it.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I love redbox. It saved me from buying Duke Nukem; I actually felt guilty for spending the $2 renting it after I tried it, which I would have bought it at the 30-40 range if I hadnt been able to try it.

[quote name='jer7583']
Is deus ex shipped early to stores and street dated? hoping my first holiday 2011 coupon purchase doesn't run into the usual "we didn't get it" issues on tuesday, especially cause i'm hoping for an augmented edition and emailed stockboy.[/QUOTE]

If I remember correctly games are shipped early so that stores can have them up on the shelves on release day. I'm hoping that they're up in the morning since that's the only time I'll have to pick it up on my way to work.

[quote name='SHC Stock Boy']Hey there, we typically set the coupons up to be good for 6 weeks (so 42 days to be exact). We sometimes extend some depending on the situation (like for NCAA we extended it to be good for the first week of Madden). But I would expect Madden's coupon to expire 10/15[/QUOTE]

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']
[*]Generally speaking, Kmart Savings Coupons are valid for 45 days unless otherwise noted
[/QUOTE]

Anyone confirm which one it is? I don't have a coupon right now to check.

Man my wallet is going to be lonely if there are good deals on 9/6 as im planning to pickup:

9-6 :ps3: Resistance 3
9-6 :360::ps3: Dead Island
9-6 :360::ps3: Warhammer 40k: Space marine
9-6 :360::ps3: Driver: San Francisco

Thank god for the Dues Ex and Madden coupons

[quote name='jer7583']Deus Ex reviews are embargoed for tomorrow morning. Should see a flood of them by 9am west coast time.

Is deus ex shipped early to stores and street dated? hoping my first holiday 2011 coupon purchase doesn't run into the usual "we didn't get it" issues on tuesday, especially cause i'm hoping for an augmented edition and emailed stockboy.[/QUOTE]

Heres IGNs: http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/118/1189591p1.html

Cant wait to try it out!

How/when does the $20 Deus Ex coupon arrive? I've been a Shop Your Way member (via Sears) for a while now, but wasn't receiving the emails. I opted back in today in order to not miss the coupon. Please let me know. Thanks!

Listen Josh, you son of a bitch, Deus Ex better be damn awesome or I'm comin for you!

[quote name='SkylineChili4Me']How/when does the $20 Deus Ex coupon arrive? I've been a Shop Your Way member (via Sears) for a while now, but wasn't receiving the emails. I opted back in today in order to not miss the coupon. Please let me know. Thanks![/QUOTE]

Uh...in the FAQ. It prints out. You've been here how long?

As tempting as it is to jump on this coupon train, I'm still working through games from the LAST coupon train, which ended about 6 months ago. I'll probably wait on most of these titles, even though on an impulse I want to buy them all.

[quote name='The_ZZ']Are the PS3 headsets still on sale? Please answer.[/QUOTE]

Jeez calm down. Wait an hour instead of 15 minutes.

[quote name='Lyricsborn']Jeez calm down. Wait an hour instead of 15 minutes.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for answering.

Guys are the PS3 headsets still on sale? Or will there be any future sales if it is not?

Thank you.

[quote name='The_ZZ']Thanks for answering.

Guys are the PS3 headsets still on sale? Or will there be any future sales if it is not?

Thank you.[/QUOTE]Yes. Go for it.

[quote name='Preedatore']Anyone confirm which one it is? I don't have a coupon right now to check.[/QUOTE]

Stock Boy is right on this because the coupons are always effective the following Sunday and expire on a Saturday, so it has to be 42 since that's an even six weeks. There may have been a scenario where a coupon kicked in on a Friday or something around the holidays last year but that is definitely not the norm.

So if the Kmart by me opens at 8am...theoretically they should have Deus Ex ready for me to buy at opening? Do release day titles usually get out that quick?

I've only bought a few times from Kmart, but I plan on buying every title this holiday from them. I have a few gift cards and my rewards cards. Think I am all set.

[quote name='The_ZZ']Guys sorry to ask again but how much does the PS3 headsets cost right now and when does the sale end?[/QUOTE]

go to the dam store and find out. you ask every 15 minutes. jees just go find out yourself

Well it used to be on the page and it is not now so that's why I'm asking. Some guy said it is so I'm not sure if they were lying or not if they were then they are mean. Does anyone know please tell me..

[quote name='The_ZZ']Well it used to be on the page and it is not now so that's why I'm asking. Some guy said it is so I'm not sure if they were lying or not if they were then they are mean. Does anyone know please tell me..[/QUOTE]
These are on clearance for $20 at Sears.

fyi- the guy that can provide you an accurate response is really good about reading all the pages he missed. You don't need to flood the thread with the same question over and over.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Wasnt really expecting so much praise for Deus Ex. Was expecting maybe an 82-84 or so on metacritic. Looks like a definite buy though. Nice.[/QUOTE]
I'll buy it if Josh writes on his Facebook page, "CAGs, you have one week to buy it!"

hmm. pretty sure i'll be using my deus ex coupon on either resistance or dead island. not sure if a digital art book and map for dead island or the air fuel grenade for resist campaign is worth any of those. i wonder if resistance 3 and dead island will have the same deal or not. whichever is better is prob the one i'ma pick up from kmart specifically (since newegg had those 48 pre orders)

Two questions. Is every store getting a least a limited quantity of the Deus Ex 8" x 10" prints?

Also, where can the $5 off $50 Kmart coupon be found? Will that stack with any of the gaming coupons (I'm assuming no, or at least very YMMV)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='GBAstar']Two questions. Is every store getting a least a limited quantity of the Deus Ex 8" x 10" prints?

Also, where can the $5 off $50 Kmart coupon be found? Will that stack with any of the gaming coupons (I'm assuming no, or at least very YMMV)[/QUOTE]

i think they will be limited. at least josh used the word limited lol. and i think ppl found it on the site and think dpsycho posted that the fine print says it cant be combined wit any other coupon

edit: http://www.kmart.com/ue/home/5off50.EYEY.pdf?adCell=W2 theres the link

also would like to know wat headset ppl r talkin about

I think I just bit the bullet on Deus Ex, at 39.99 AC I can't go wrong.

I have the two days after tomorrow off so I'll play it during then.

[quote name='nbballard']You don't need to flood the thread with the same question over and over.[/QUOTE]
:lol: It'll fall on deaf ears as I see this far too often on here anymore and it's annoying every damn time too. Instead of waiting a reasonable amount of time for an answer to their question(s) or looking for their own answer some will just go into parrot mode and squawk the same crap repeatedly till someone gets annoyed enough and just gives them an answer.

Of course, that has to be done while they're actively looking at the thread they're being a broken record in or they won't even bother going back 3 posts to find that answer and things will continue ad nauseam until doomsday.:roll:

Anyway, time for another email to Josh, as I believe I know what happened to the gc he was sending me(idiot fuckin' mailman likely delivered it to the wrong address:roll:).

[quote name='Vinny']Is Kmart going to carry Deus Ex HR Augmented Edition?[/QUOTE]

Yes, but in very low numbers. They took requests via email to have copies sent to local stores, though this in no way guarantees those copies to those who requested them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back