KmartGamer 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
There are no coupon/gift card deals with any consoles. The thread title has not been updated yet.

I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views
Kmartgamer 6.0 = 7,499 replies/660,632 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a deal posted either at KmartGamer's blog, Facebook, Twitter or in this thread.

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

January 8th through the 14th:

:360::ps3: Rage $34.99

:360::ps3: Madden NFL 12 $39.99

:360::ps3: NCAA Football 12 $44.99

:360::ps3: WWE 12 $44.99
*Get $10 off your next WWE purchase when you spend $30 or more on WWE merchandise. Redeemable for up to 4 weeks after coupon is printed.

:360::ps3::wii: Skylanders Starter Pack $49.99

:360: Kinect sensor $129.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

3-23 :3ds: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Games Kmart will not be carrying:
  • Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  • Catherine
  • PC versions of Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3 and Skyrim
  • Any other PC game that was also released on consoles.

Earning Coupons at Kmart:
If I buy a $59.99 game and use a $20 coupon, does that mean I won't get the "Spend $40 on games, get a $15 coupon" coupon?
Yes. As long as it's over $40 BEFORE you use a coupon, you're good.

Using Coupons at Kmart:
[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Once a coupon is used it is gone, it is not refunded. Also, if a game is purchased with a coupon promotion and then returned the coupon needs to be returned as well.

Please don't take this as I am saying you are being fraudulent, this is a general note to everyone as I know this has come up previously. We have a new fraud researcher that has started and already has tracked down people trying to exploit the system and will soon be facing action from us. Every transaction with a coupon it tied to a SYWR account.[/QUOTE]

The total BEFORE taxes must be over the value of the coupon. For example, if your coupon is for $20, you must buy at least $20 worth of gaming merchandise. (i.e. you cannot use a $20 coupon on one $19.99 game.)
You must present coupons before making payment, and redeeming points is a form of payment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Major Upcoming Jan.-March 2012 console releases: (These are all confirmed dates from publishers via press releases, but beware KMart may not carry all of these titles.)

Jan. 24- Silent Hill HD Collection

Jan. 31- FF XIII-2, Soul Calibur V, NeverDead

Feb. 7- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, The Darkness II, Fallout New Vegas UE, Jak and Daxter HD Collection (PS3 only), Inversion

Feb. 14- UFC Undisputed 3, Twisted Metal, Grand Slam Tennis 2, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend, Rhythm Heaven Fever (Wii only), Binary Domain

Feb. 21- Syndicate, Asura's Wrath

Feb. 28- SSX, Pokepark 2: Wonders Beyond (Wii only)

March 6- MLB The Show 12/MLB 2K12, Mass Effect 3, Street Fighter x Tekken, Ghost Recon, Max Payne 3, Silent Hill Downpour

March 13- Mario Party 9 (Wii only on March 11), Tales of Graces f (PS3 only), Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

March 20- Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City, Ninja Gaiden 3

March 27- Tiger Woods 13, Dragon's Dogma

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='JustYourAverageJoe']You don't consider deals because finding some information in a single post takes a minute or two longer? That's sad.[/QUOTE]

Convenience is more important than saving money.

So the weekly ad lists dark souls for the ps3 on sale for $39.99 but nothing for the 360 version. It seems like the website does not even list it. Any chance it is also on sale in store?

Just catching up on everything from the Kain Saga through here and it is INCREDIBLE how many ungrateful assholes lurk on these forums. The deals get better and the spoiled pricks get whinier. One of these days I wouldn't be surprised if Josh sees how many nitpickers continue to bitch no matter how much he offers and improves said offers and he just gives up and stops the offers.
I know the old saying is that you can't please everybody all the time, but the people who inhabit and shit up this thread are a special breed and it's disgusting. A few bad apples can spoil the whole bunch and sometimes I'm embarrassed to be a part of the same community as some of you complainers.

To Josh, Stock Boy and the rest of the Kmart team: I sincerely hope you guys have built up a filter to just start ignoring the guys who troll this thread stirring up shit every chance they get. I also hope you guys know that those few jerkoffs do not speak for the majority of us coming here and enjoying your offers and thanking you weekly for how far you bend over backwards to help us.

Back on the topic of actual deals. I will be picking up Sonic Generations this week and I will be more than happy to get it $15 off with a coupon and to get another $15 coupon from it as well.

@Vigilante,
Where did you see that rumor? God I hope that's not true, that will mess me up big, haha. I'm gotta combine SR3 and MGS HD, I never got into AC.

Gonna try for Dark Souls on the Ps3 and use up the Kirby coupon. That'll leave me with the Dew coupon and the LotR coupon.

Funny enough LotR Fellowship was on earlier and I caught the last hour or so. Those fight scenes got me itching to play the game:lol:. And the vids I've seen don't look half bad. But I really gotta resist

Snowblind has made some quality action RPG's, this is their first one in years, but releasing one 10 days before Skyrim is game suicide, I may wait myself. But getting it for $30 may be too damn good to pass up even tho it will be immediately back logged due to uncharted 3 releasing the same day.

Ah rats! Just noticed MGS HD collection doesn't get its own coupon. Guess, I'll have to feed the Gamestop monster again for the limited edition. lol

From my understanding, Kmart won't be getting that the limited edition version of Metal Gear Solid HD collection.

[quote name='sandrshe']Are these gaming coupons in store only or can I get them if I order from kmarts website?[/QUOTE]
In store only.

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']Ah rats! Just noticed MGS HD collection doesn't get its own coupon. Guess, I'll have to feed the Gamestop monster again for the limited edition. lol
From my understanding, Kmart won't be getting that the limited edition version of Metal Gear Solid HD collection.[/QUOTE]
Nope. No LE from Kmart, but you can still buy the standard edition and get a $15 coupon out of it. No game specific coupon, but considering the game is over $40, it qualifies for the $15 coupon. $15 coupon on a $50 game is pretty much the usual anyways!

SHC guys,
Any clue as to when the new version of Sony's remote (the universal version that will control a TV) will come out? Sony told Joystiq late October but I can't find it on Amazon/Gamestop.

just so i'm clear if i buy 2 copies of uncharted 3 and a copy of sonic generations all in 1 transaction all 3 gaming coupons will print? or will have have to do a 2nd transaction?

should I cancel my uncharted 3 pre-order at newegg @$48 in hopes of amazon matching the headset deal? I have a feeling that if amazon matches, they will put it up after the game comes out. I'd go with k-mart but there aren't any in my area.

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']Ah rats! Just noticed MGS HD collection doesn't get its own coupon. Guess, I'll have to feed the Gamestop monster again for the limited edition. lol

From my understanding, Kmart won't be getting that the limited edition version of Metal Gear Solid HD collection.[/QUOTE]

You're right that there isn't a game specific coupon, but you'll still get the $15 coupon for the week.

And yeah, LE versions of games at K-Mart are pretty much non existent except for the big sellers.

[quote name='girlracer']just so i'm clear if i buy 2 copies of uncharted 3 and a copy of sonic generations all in 1 transaction all 3 gaming coupons will print? or will have have to do a 2nd transaction?[/QUOTE]You can buy them in one visit but break them up into 2 purchases (make sure you use your SYWR card for both)
Trans 1: UC3 + Sonic
Trans 2: UC3

I know that the week Super Mario Land 3D comes out, there are the tiered coupons running. However, is there any word on whether Mario will have its own coupon that week? I would love to use the Batman coupon on Mario and get something to use towards Zelda. :)

[quote name='JaTaN']You can buy them in one visit but break them up into 2 purchases (make sure you use your SYWR card for both)
Trans 1: UC3 + Sonic
Trans 2: UC3[/QUOTE]

its gotta be uc3x2 and sonic in its own transaction as sonic is 49.99

[quote name='girlracer']just so i'm clear if i buy 2 copies of uncharted 3 and a copy of sonic generations all in 1 transaction all 3 gaming coupons will print? or will have have to do a 2nd transaction?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='SPVietBoy']its gotta be uc3x2 and sonic in its own transaction as sonic is 49.99[/QUOTE]

I don't think he was asking about the $50/$110 deal since these come out the week before and have their own coupons.

I would also advise splitting it up the way JaTan suggests just to avoid any potential problems.

[quote name='Danzego']I know that the week Super Mario Land 3D comes out, there are the tiered coupons running. However, is there any word on whether Mario will have its own coupon that week? I would love to use the Batman coupon on Mario and get something to use towards Zelda. :)[/QUOTE]Actually, Super Mario 3D Land comes out the week after the tiered coupons (11/13; the tiered coupons run 11/6-11/12), during the "Buy X, save $XX" deal for the new releases. To answer your question, yes, there will be a separate coupon deal for SM3DL that week (confirmed on the Kmartgamer Facebook page), and Skyward Sword is also supposed to have a deal, so your coupon train can continue. :bouncy:

[quote name='SPVietBoy']its gotta be uc3x2 and sonic in its own transaction as sonic is 49.99[/QUOTE]
$40/$110 is the following week

UC3 has $20 coupon & Sonic has $15 coupon this week -- you only get each promo coupon once per transaction, max 2 promos per SYWR card (if you buy 2 UC3 in the same trans only 1 UC3 coupon will print out)

Trans 1: UC3 + Sonic prints out $20+$15 coupons
Trans 2: UC3 prints out $20 coupon

[quote name='chriscolbert']I don't think he was asking about the $50/$110 deal since these come out the week before and have their own coupons.

I would also advise splitting it up the way JaTan suggests just to avoid any potential problems.[/QUOTE]

that's true. during release week, the way JaTan suggested. during the 40/110 deal, the way I said

[quote name='indelible']is rocksmith not available in stores? it show's pre-order online.[/QUOTE]

it is in store. I saw like 6 copies (altogether) yesterday at my store

[quote name='thebytewasbit']Convenience is more important than saving money.[/QUOTE]

Reading post #1 is an inconvenience for you?

[quote name='confoosious']Sometimes I miss Altanis.[/QUOTE]

Take it back.

[quote name='Vigilante']Actually, Super Mario 3D Land comes out the week after the tiered coupons (11/13; the tiered coupons run 11/6-11/12), during the "Buy X, save $XX" deal for the new releases. To answer your question, yes, there will be a separate coupon deal for SM3DL that week (confirmed on the Kmartgamer Facebook page), and Skyward Sword is also supposed to have a deal, so your coupon train can continue. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Ah, I see. Last time I saw Josh say anything about that week, he said it was going to be a deal similar to the previous week (hence why I thought it was another tiered coupon deal).

That works nicely for me. Thanks for answering!! And, of course, thanks to Josh for making these deals happen in the first place. I haven't bought a game from my usual place (Gamestop) in quite some time. In fact, I keep cancelling my preorders because the K is always the better buy! :D

[quote name='dino88']Reading post #1 is an inconvenience for you?
[/QUOTE]
I love how all of you try to jump on that guy without even giving any thought to what he's saying. The deals do not always get posted to the OP right away and you typically have to read numerous pages in order to figure out what people are talking about. The $40/$100 deal is a perfect example of this. That deal was talked bout for days before anything was posted in the OP. I had to scroll through six pages in order to piece things together.

You need to keep in mind that this thread has a ridiculous number of unnecessary posts that clutter things up.

"Buy the Nintendo 3DS for $169.99, get a $25 gaming coupon."

I plan on getting my daughter and my GF both they're own 3DS, so this deal is right up my alley. Problem is, I wont have 3 bills to drop when this deal is in effect. What are the rules regarding layaway and gaming coups? Will I still get the coups if I put them on layaway? Sorry if this has already been asked.

[quote name='Evolved']I love how all of you try to jump on that guy without even giving any thought to what he's saying. The deals do not always get posted to the OP right away and you typically have to read numerous pages in order to figure out what people are talking about. The $40/$100 deal is a perfect example of this. That deal was talked bout for days before anything was posted in the OP. I had to scroll through six pages in order to piece things together.

You need to keep in mind that this thread has a ridiculous number of unnecessary posts that clutter things up.[/QUOTE]

I gave plenty of thought to what he was saying. And I also go to kmartgamer.com (which is in the OP) or search for SHCgamer's posts (which you can easily do from the OP) to filter out the noise. That's the option I choose. Others can choose to bitch and moan but don't expect a pat on the back.
Also, the OP is wiki-fied. Anyone who wants to sit back and complain can roll up their sleeves and fix the great injustice.

I originally was not going to get LotR: Ware in the North. But thinking i should pick it up using my $30 gaming voucher and $10 off War in the North from purchasing Batman AC. So i would get the game for $19.99+tax and get a $20 voucher for purchasing it. Then after playing it for a little while trade it in and get more then i paid for it (I hope). Is their any flaw in my logic. Also has anyone heard any advance word on if it is a good game or not?

Question: If I want to pick up Skyrim and MW3 on the 11th, will I get the $50 gaming coupons AND be able to pick up the discounted xbox live year membership as well?

[quote name='tc154']Question: If I want to pick up Skyrim and MW3 on the 11th, will I get the $50 gaming coupons AND be able to pick up the discounted xbox live year membership as well?[/QUOTE]
Yep it should work that way

I dropped by the Des Plaines, IL store today to see what was in stock. I won't be in the area again for a while, but if my primary location lacks certain titles next week, I wanted to know what I could find out that way.

They had sale placards out for all of this week's sales. Better than I expect of them.

[quote name='thebytewasbit']Sarcasm detector must be broken.[/QUOTE]

This is exactly how I was going to put it!

Amazing how people are so eager to go on a diatribe about how wrong you are that they didn't bother to follow back the quote and see that you weren't the one who had expressed what you summarized so perfectly.

Josh is there going to be a better deal than a 25 dollar gaming coupon for a Nintendo 3DS? Want to know before I go out and buy one this week

Question about preorder bonus for Saint's Row The Third. Preordering from Amazon, Best Buy, GameStop, Toys R Us, Wal-Mart gets you a DLC pack. Since K-Mart doesn't do preorders could the initial shipment include this DLC? This isn't a retailer specific DLC, it's the same DLC content at all places. Any way to get this at K-Mart?

[quote name='SyxxHallNash']Question about preorder bonus for Saint's Row The Third. Preordering from Amazon, Best Buy, GameStop, Toys R Us, Wal-Mart gets you a DLC pack. Since K-Mart doesn't do preorders could the initial shipment include this DLC? This isn't a retailer specific DLC, it's the same DLC content at all places. Any way to get this at K-Mart?[/QUOTE]

It is probably in all the first runs of the game so I would think it would be at K-Mart too.

[quote name='cardsharkrob']Josh is there going to be a better deal than a 25 dollar gaming coupon for a Nintendo 3DS? Want to know before I go out and buy one this week[/QUOTE]

quoting this as well, i'm looking for a new handheld console

[quote name='SyxxHallNash']Question about preorder bonus for Saint's Row The Third. Preordering from Amazon, Best Buy, GameStop, Toys R Us, Wal-Mart gets you a DLC pack. Since K-Mart doesn't do preorders could the initial shipment include this DLC? This isn't a retailer specific DLC, it's the same DLC content at all places. Any way to get this at K-Mart?[/QUOTE]

I e-mailed Kmart about this and this was there response:

We apologize as we will not be having any special DLC content in our Kmart preorders for Saints Row 3.

I also read in the Official Xbox magazine that the Professor Genki DLC will not be released as normal DLC anywhere down the line. I really wanted this DLC but getting Saints Row the Third for $10 from Kmart is a much better deal for me.

Wow

:ps3: Buy Uncharted 3 and the Sony Wireless Stereo Headset together for $120.

:ps3: Buy the 320GB PS3 Uncharted 3 bundle for $299.99, get Uncharted Dual Pack for free.

Damn, what the hell! This is better than the BF3 deal :whistle2:(

[quote name='Serpentor']Wow

:ps3: Buy Uncharted 3 and the Sony Wireless Stereo Headset together for $120.[/QUOTE]

Not only that, you get a $20 coupon with it. Didnt plan on getting the headphones at any point...this just made me get them.

[quote name='gpthree']Not only that, you get a $20 coupon with it. Didnt plan on getting the headphones at any point...this just made me get them.[/QUOTE]
Yes, the Uncharted promotion is $10 better than the BF3 promo... BF3 got $20 coupon too, but only take $30 off the headset, so it's $120 vs. $130, damn!

I emailed Kmart about this and this was their response:

We apologize as we will not be having any special DLC content in our Kmart preorders for Saints Row 3.

I also read in the official Xbox magazine that the Professor Genki DLC will not be released as DLC later on and that it will only be available as preorder DLC. I would have liked to get this DLC but getting Saints Row the Third for $10 from Kmart is a much better deal for me.

So here's a question I have:

If I buy Uncharted 3 on 11/6, and then Modern Warfare 3 on 11/8, will I get the $50 coupon?

i.e. can I buy the two games on two separate days in that week to get the coupon? Or do I have to buy them together in one purchase?

hm...so many choices. I have the MW3/Elite paid off at GS already but I really think I could get a better deal with K-Mart IF I'm lucky enought to get the Hardend Edition. Can't beat that $50 coupon when combined with MGS HD Collection. Then 2 games that don't get a coupon I can pickup with my GS credit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back