SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
Like me on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/SHCGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Reward member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

May 22nd through the 28th: (Light week, believe me, I need it!)

:360::ps3: Enslaved $14.99 (Reg. $19.99)
xbox360.gif
ps3.gif
Splatterhouse $19.99 (Reg. $39.99)
:360::ps3: Dirt 3 $15 Gaming Coupon
:pc: Civilization 5 $29.99 (Reg. $49.99) Not available in all stores, recommend calling ahead.

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

May 22nd through the 28th:

:360: Xbox 360 4GB Kinect Bundle $60 Gaming Coupon ($299.99)
:360: Kinect Sensor $25 Gaming Coupon ($149.99)
:360: Halo Reach $39.99 ($59.99)

Coming Soon:

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Reward member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

:360::ps3: 5-31 Hunted Demon Forge $15 Gaming Coupon

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='cardsharkrob']Hey Josh not sure if you saw the message but was wondering what the deal will be for Brink and Lego:pirates?[/QUOTE]
$20 coup on Brink, Pirates I'll be able to say soon. I'll post the coming soon today or over the weekend.

[quote name='handsome_bitch']So josh, if i exchange a game i bought under the BUY $120 get $60 promo, for a game of equal or greater price, that will make my coupons void? I bought 1 game to get me over the threshold to exchange for something else later this coming week. That kinda stinks. I can understand taking a game back for your refund, but an even exchange seems legit to me.[/QUOTE]
Exchanges for equal value should be ok.

[quote name='chriscolbert']Can only the first post be wiki'd? I guess that would make sense but post #9 seems like a good spot if it could be lower down.

And I'm sure a mod could change the first post back if it's a complete disaster. :lol:[/QUOTE]
It ended up just being post #1 and it happens just with a simple click of the button :) and no going back.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Josh,

Are we going to see another deal on Homefront again? I can't get the price point of $30 out of my head for it.[/QUOTE]
We'll hit it in June but probably as a save $20.

Sounds like a possibly killer deal on LA Noire. I'd probably stand around for an hour debating which free game I should get.

Edit: Added the Coming Soon section back to the OP :p

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']We'll hit it in June but probably as a save $20.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm. Well if I have a spare coupon that might be a go then. I will keep my eyes peeled. :D

Meh, rent homefront to get that itch out of your system if you have to.

That section 3 prejudice game on XBlA would be great if it didn't crash all the time, lol.

Are Resident Evil 3DS and Dead or Alive Dimensions 3DS deal targets? a save $20 when you buy two 3DS/DS games would be good for those.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Just to put this one to bed :) I am trying to set it up so that with every purchase you can get a $20 game and below free. Trying to clear out of some of the older games.

Not approved yet, but you can see where I'm trying to go.[/QUOTE]

I'll definitely buy LA Noire at Kmart if this deal goes through. Nice work, Josh!

Does anyone know the price of :ps3:Alpha Protocol and :ps3:Splatterhouse at Kmart? And Enslaved is $19.99 msrp, right?

edit: Josh, any plans on having more "pre-order" deals similar to New Vegas and Epic Mickey? Or did that not work out as planned?

[quote name='dino88']I'll definitely buy LA Noire at Kmart if this deal goes through. Nice work, Josh!

Does anyone know the price of :ps3:Alpha Protocol and :ps3:Splatterhouse at Kmart? And Enslaved is $19.99 msrp, right?

edit: Josh, any plans on having more "pre-order" deals similar to New Vegas and Epic Mickey? Or did that not work out as planned?[/QUOTE]I'm pretty sure Alpha Protocol :)ps3:) recently dropped to $29.99 in the February clearance drops, I'm not sure if Splatterhouse dropped below its $59.99 launch price, and yes, $19.99 is Enslaved's MSRP now.

I would also like to know if there will be more "pre-order" deals, Josh...*coughDeusExcough* ;)

[quote name='Nintendonly']Where is the official thread about the $34.99 Portal 2 deal? And has anyone leaked the flyer yet?[/QUOTE]

This is pretty much the official thread. All kmart deals are spoken about in this thread.

[quote name='handsome_bitch']So josh, if i exchange a game i bought under the BUY $120 get $60 promo, for a game of equal or greater price, that will make my coupons void? I bought 1 game to get me over the threshold to exchange for something else later this coming week. That kinda stinks. I can understand taking a game back for your refund, but an even exchange seems legit to me.[/QUOTE]
I was thinking the same thing. Its not like I am trying to "abuse" buying and returning to get a free coupon. Just would rather a different game versus the games I snagged up.

[quote name='dino88']edit: Josh, any plans on having more "pre-order" deals similar to New Vegas and Epic Mickey? Or did that not work out as planned?[/QUOTE]
I don't think those worked out too well, as I remember seeing the stack of FO NV coasters(which the one Kmart by me still has 10-12 sets of:whistle2:#) at the one store shrink for a couple weeks before the game came out and as soon as the coupon expiration date had passed the stack of them grew by 4-6 cases.

So unless they had sets of them distributed in a couple spots in electronics, I'm thinking someone bought them, used the coupons and then returned the coasters.

I just price checked these last time I was in the local Kmart and they're still ringing up $5. I thought that they would've been junked out/pennied out by now and tossed.

[quote name='AJVtony831']This is pretty much the official thread. All kmart deals are spoken about in this thread.[/QUOTE]

That's lame.

How about the flyer?

[quote name='Vigilante']I'm pretty sure Alpha Protocol :)ps3:) recently dropped to $29.99 in the February clearance drops, I'm not sure if Splatterhouse dropped below its $59.99 launch price, and yes, $19.99 is Enslaved's MSRP now.

I would also like to know if there will be more "pre-order" deals, Josh...*coughDeusExcough* ;)[/QUOTE]

Thanks Vigilante. Maybe I'll get lucky with another drop before 5/17. If not, I'll probably go for either Enslaved or the first Godfather game...if the deal happens.

[quote name='OnettHero']Why is it lame?

The deals are right in the OP. God forbid you have to check the first page.[/QUOTE]

But that's 178 pages that I have to go through :whistle2:?

KIDDING!

[quote name='dino88']Thanks Vigilante. Maybe I'll get lucky with another drop before 5/17. If not, I'll probably go for either Enslaved or the first Godfather game...if the deal happens.[/QUOTE]
Enslaved is a fairly short game with ZERO replay value unless you like hunting for collectibles to get teh trophies/cheesemints. Godfather is an ok title if you like the sandbox games and it does the cover system thing a lot better than the GTA games ever have.

[quote name='dino88']I'll definitely buy LA Noire at Kmart if this deal goes through. Nice work, Josh!

edit: Josh, any plans on having more "pre-order" deals similar to New Vegas and Epic Mickey? Or did that not work out as planned?[/QUOTE]

See, that's kinda my problem is at other retailers, there are some sub-$20 games I'd pick up. But when I was at Kmart 10 days ago, I didn't see any sub-$20 games I wanted since most of them are still $30-$60. I'm still getting LA Noire there but this probably won't do anything else for me.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Enslaved is a fairly short game with ZERO replay value unless you like hunting for collectibles to get teh trophies/cheesemints. Godfather is an ok title if you like the sandbox games and it does the cover system thing a lot better than the GTA games ever have.[/QUOTE]

I'd be getting Godfather for my dad. He loves the shit out of part 2 and I think he's still playing it off and on to this day. I figure it'll give him something new to play until the next Uncharted.

[quote name='Nintendonly']Where is the official thread about the $34.99 Portal 2 deal? And has anyone leaked the flyer yet?[/QUOTE]

we don't do leaked flyers.

[quote name='Jackalope']Is there a game version of Godfather 3?[/QUOTE]
Not yet. But chances are it's being worked on, since EA has already released both 1 and 2.
[quote name='jaredstorm']What! *cancels Amazon preorder of LA Noire*

Someone needs to compile a list of $20 and under games. Pleeeease?[/QUOTE]
If all of the prices dropped for the $29.99 games on the list in the sixth post on the first page of this thread, then take your pick across all platforms as there are MANY $20 and under games.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8289142&postcount=6

Was hoping for a free $20 XBLA/PSN card w/ LA Noire purchase but a free $20 game is fine. Don't have any interest in $20 PS3/XBox games but I hope The Megaman Zero collection for the DS drops to $20 when LA Noire comes.

[quote name='jaredstorm']What! *cancels Amazon preorder of LA Noire*

Someone needs to compile a list of $20 and under games. Pleeeease?[/QUOTE]
Please do not do this just yet :) I'm giving you all an update on my thoughts on where this is going, it is not confirmed yet!

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I don't think those worked out too well, as I remember seeing the stack of FO NV coasters(which the one Kmart by me still has 10-12 sets of:whistle2:#) at the one store shrink for a couple weeks before the game came out and as soon as the coupon expiration date had passed the stack of them grew by 4-6 cases.

So unless they had sets of them distributed in a couple spots in electronics, I'm thinking someone bought them, used the coupons and then returned the coasters.

I just price checked these last time I was in the local Kmart and they're still ringing up $5. I thought that they would've been junked out/pennied out by now and tossed.[/QUOTE]
I can confirm that this did not work as intended :)

man i wish there was one of these close to me. My mother was going to visit my Grandmother so i gave her a list of some of the games on the front page to try to find for me. I wasn't expecting much since she doesn't know squat about games, but she came back with one that i really wanted:
Fire emblem: Radiant dawn for 35 bucks
and also
Fire emblem shadow dragon 20 bucks

good deal. She said there wre more copies of Radiant dawn. I was thinking of having her get a few more next time shes up there, or maybe driving way out there myself some day and browsing myself. I never knew Kmart became such a good place for games

Hmm... can't imagine any game I'm interested in that would be $19.99 at Kmart. I'd probably end up picking one up just to resell, since it was free. The only possibility I can think of is Ivy The Kiwi for :wii: but I dunno if Kmart carries that.

I take that back... Since The Simpsons Game dropped to $19.97, I VERY MUCH hope that this deal goes through, Josh! I'll pick that up with LA Noire for sure!

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']I can confirm that this did not work as intended :)[/QUOTE]

Too bad. I actually used that epic mickey coupon on epic mickey.

Will kmart carry "dream trigger 3ds" (5/10)?

[quote name='Megatim81']Too bad. I actually used that epic mickey coupon on epic mickey.

Will kmart carry "dream trigger 3ds" (5/10)?[/QUOTE]
I believe you were the only one :)

Not sure on Trigger yet.

[quote name='ets']Why would you wiki the first post when the OP is the Rep... *ponders*[/QUOTE]
Because I did not know I could not revert it back without mod support. I just wanted to see how it changed the format.

[quote name='EYEL1NER']The OP becoming a Wiki does not make too much sense at all.[/QUOTE]
It does not, but it would have been cool to have one of the first few posts wikified. Unfortunately it is post 1 or bust.

[quote name='jkircos']What games are on sale next week?[/QUOTE]
Portal 2, Zumba and I have a small COD deal Ill be posting.

The primary deal is definitely P2. OP will be updated today.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Portal 2, Zumba and I have a small COD deal Ill be posting.

The primary deal is definitely P2. OP will be updated today.[/QUOTE]

Great, thanks for the update. Wish I had waited on Portal 2 with that deal. Also is Kmart carrying the Jungle Green DS3 controller?

[quote name='jkircos']Great, thanks for the update. Wish I had waited on Portal 2 with that deal. Also is Kmart carrying the Jungle Green DS3 controller?[/QUOTE]
We will not be, good question.

So if I understand this correctly. Buy L.A. Noire for $59.99 get a $19.99 or lower game for free?

Seems like a good deal. I liked the spend $40 for a $15 dollar coupon or $120 for the $60 coupon combination.

Edit:Though, I'd prefer a $20 coupon to print with purchase of L.A. Noire.

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']So if I understand this correctly. Buy L.A. Noire for $59.99 get a $19.99 or lower game for free? Seems like a good deal. I liked the spend $40 for a $15 dollar coupon or $120 for the $60 coupon combination, more though.[/QUOTE]
That deal would probably only be in effect a few times a year at most, I liked it a lot to. The post mortem analysis will be accomplished by the middle of June to see if it is repeatable.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']That deal would probably only be in effect a few times a year at most, I liked it a lot to. The post mortem analysis will be accomplished by the middle of June to see if it is repeatable.[/QUOTE]

That sounds kind of grim. I'd buy again on that sale since I saw a bunch of $20 and some $30 games that I'd jump on. To clear out the old titles, maybe spend $50 get $20 coupon back or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back