SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
Like me on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/SHCGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Reward member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

May 22nd through the 28th: (Light week, believe me, I need it!)

:360::ps3: Enslaved $14.99 (Reg. $19.99)
xbox360.gif
ps3.gif
Splatterhouse $19.99 (Reg. $39.99)
:360::ps3: Dirt 3 $15 Gaming Coupon
:pc: Civilization 5 $29.99 (Reg. $49.99) Not available in all stores, recommend calling ahead.

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

May 22nd through the 28th:

:360: Xbox 360 4GB Kinect Bundle $60 Gaming Coupon ($299.99)
:360: Kinect Sensor $25 Gaming Coupon ($149.99)
:360: Halo Reach $39.99 ($59.99)

Coming Soon:

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Reward member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

:360::ps3: 5-31 Hunted Demon Forge $15 Gaming Coupon

Last edited by a moderator:
No copies of Motorstorm in Springfield, VA K-mart, but I was in the area anyway so its no big deal (not a wasted trip). I'll just check back later in the week. I asked the guy in electronics when they get their shipments, and he said the next one would be Friday. I guess they don't get game shipments daily.

Hopefully the local K-marts will get more stock of this game this week, while the sale is on; was counting on using a previous coupon for the purchase (and getting the next coupon of course).

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Are you comfortable on the response you received? Let me know if you want me to follow up and help out as well.[/QUOTE]

Satisfied - it sounds like it was the younger kid there who's always sitting around watching ESPN when he's working. I made sure the manager knew that and that several other people came and left while I was there. Hopefully that gets discussed between them.

Just for anyone else having problems - don't just walk out of the store - go to customer service and talk to the manager. That's the only way things will be any different next time you go there.

I actually saw one of the guys that walked out before me at best buy afterwards.. kinda funny. Like I said, no big deal, either I use the credit at best buy today and coupons at kmart in two weeks or vice versa.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Zero :) Plus you have to work closely with me, definite risks to personal mental health.[/QUOTE]

That's fine my mental health is already shot.

Well, I know where I'm getting LA Noire, no matter what other deals other companies may put out :D I don't think this deal is beatable, $20 coupon AND free game? Possibly the best deal K-Mart has run, and I've been here since the beginning of K-Mart Thread 1.0.

Also, Josh, any chance you can drop Resonance of Fate to $19.99 in time for the deal? :drool: Amazon has had it for sub $20 for quite a while before recently putting it back up to $27, but I would love to grab it at K-Mart instead

[quote name='Scorch']K-Mart's deal is going to determine whether I buy or rent LA Noire. I'm strongly leaning towards rent.[/QUOTE]
I truly believe this is going to happen. I think I am 90 percent there. I normally wouldn't post something in the works but I am liking the way it is shaping up.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Give it a look and see if it is something interesting!

http://www.mykmart.com/mykmart_blog/KmartGamer-Team[/QUOTE]

Well, I'm out.

My love for gaming would negatively impact the bottom line since I would buy too many titles that aren't considered "good sellers". My butterfingers would slip and order stuff like EDF:lol: (I'm a sucker for "B" type games like that and Bulletwitch)

Assuming the job also requires a move to SHC HQ. Like a sleeping bag under the desk?;)

Good luck headhunting

A 15 dollar coupon didn't print with my copy of motorstorm. Will it come in my email? I was hoping to use it for mortal kombat next week.

[quote name='JMShanCAG']A 15 dollar coupon didn't print with my copy of motorstorm. Will it come in my email? I was hoping to use it for mortal kombat next week.[/QUOTE]

Check the 2nd post of the topic for info on what to do.

[quote name='hellbringer333']Nice deal. I am new to these deals. Can you use the coupon the day of purchase?[/QUOTE]

Not til the week after you receive it.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Give it a look and see if it is something interesting!

http://www.mykmart.com/mykmart_blog/KmartGamer-Team[/QUOTE]

If relocation isn't required, the pay is decent and aptitude is a suitable substitute for directly relevant experience, I'd love to take this on. Wrapping up my MBA through Kelley's evening program this week, love applying analysis to problem solving and have 11 years of marketing experience, 8 of which have been at an agency. Unfortunately, I'm guessing at least one of the qualifiers in my first sentence rules it out.

No coupon printed out for Motorstorm, the clerk was rude and I wasted gas driving the other side of town. Too frustrated and returned it. I'll just stick to Amazon.

[quote name='gokuofheaven']Too frustrated and returned it. I'll just stick to Amazon.[/QUOTE]
What happened to your Saiyan pride?

[quote name='gokuofheaven']No coupon printed out for Motorstorm, the clerk was rude and I wasted gas driving the other side of town. Too frustrated and returned it. I'll just stick to Amazon.[/QUOTE]
I'm still kind of confused on Motorstorm, the coupons were definitely printing but there is enough email in my help file that there is enough to be called an issue that isn't isolated. I am wondering if the set up timing of the coupon was the cause and if there needs to be a longer lead time built in. When I bought it today the coupon printed without issue.

Anyway, I am very sorry about the experience and would love to hear from you via email. I take into account all factors including time wasted, gas etc. when working things out with everyone.

I also compensate for new releases not being on the sales floor if there is stock present at the store. It pretty much is a guaranteed program, not just for CAG but for anyone tha follows the blog, FB, Twitter etc.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']About LA Noire today, one step closer to the second half of the deal.[/QUOTE]

You are the man, thats a pretty epic deal, one of my favorites of the year. I wasn't going to get the title, but I have $60 in coupons and a $15 gift card so getting Noire, a $20 coupon, plus potentially Twilight Princess for pretty much nothing = Win Win. :applause:

Who did not get their 15 coupon as planned today for Motorstorm, shoot me the receipt and I'll be sending a 20 gift card for the hassle.

Again, I'm not sure what the issue is as most are printing without issue according to our reports but I want to make sure everyone's experience is a good one.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']About LA Noire today, one step closer to the second half of the deal.[/QUOTE]

I know the coupons say "Not Valid on Buy One, Get One Events", so would there be an issue using them for LA Noire and the other game if the second part of the deal comes through? Or is this somehow different? Of course, have to tip over the $60 threshold and I imagine the free game would not count so would have to add a third item in there.

I suspect Josh will drop all cleanrance type games to 19.98 and that will be the ceiling for the free games. Can't be giving away new nintendo select games.

Point is to get rid of stale games.

Although I would love to pick up la noire and twilight princess.

[quote name='Arakias']I know the coupons say "Not Valid on Buy One, Get One Events", so would there be an issue using them for LA Noire and the other game if the second part of the deal comes through? Or is this somehow different? Of course, have to tip over the $60 threshold and I imagine the free game would not count so would have to add a third item in there.[/QUOTE]
Hmmm, I hadn't thought of this to be honest. When I ran the save on other games with Halo and Black Ops though it did not seem to be an issue but you bring up a very valid concern that I'll have to look into.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']I would love to move to Chicago. Maybe I'll just apply anyways.[/QUOTE]
Never hurts to apply!

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Hmmm, I hadn't thought of this to be honest. When I ran the save on other games with Halo and Black Ops though it did not seem to be an issue but you bring up a very valid concern that I'll have to look into.[/QUOTE]

CAGs gonna hate! me now for killing the deal ;)

edit: of course the deal would still be great even if you CANT use the coupons on it but just wanted to check!

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Who did not get their 15 coupon as planned today for Motorstorm, shoot me the receipt and I'll be sending a 20 gift card for the hassle.

Again, I'm not sure what the issue is as most are printing without issue according to our reports but I want to make sure everyone's experience is a good one.[/QUOTE]

Awesome news Josh, thanks. I sent you an e-mail about this earlier.

Josh, just so you know if you run for president you have a lot of supporters here. We can use the money we save from the coupon deals to finance your campaign. At the very least you'd have more votes than Trump.

Josh: I just bought Motorstorm and planned to return it tomorrow because the coupon didn't print out and the cashier told me she couldn't just give me $15. I was counting on the $15 to purchase LA Noire..

So just PM you the receipt?

Edit: Nevermind, I emailed you.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Who did not get their 15 coupon as planned today for Motorstorm, shoot me the receipt and I'll be sending a 20 gift card for the hassle.

Again, I'm not sure what the issue is as most are printing without issue according to our reports but I want to make sure everyone's experience is a good one.[/QUOTE]

Great news. Some stores probably just didn't reboot their register today. That's what kept some coupons from printing in the past correct?

So... I am about to ask a series of dumb questions because:

1. I booze alot
2. I like to cover my bases

My plan is to use my $15 Credit to purchase LA Noire. Will I get the $20 credit for buying this or does using the credit to purchase it disqualify me from getting another credit?

I'm assuming that i can use the credit and get another one but i just wanna be sure.

[quote name='sgr76']So... I am about to ask a series of dumb questions because:

1. I booze alot
2. I like to cover my bases

My plan is to use my $15 Credit to purchase LA Noire. Will I get the $20 credit for buying this or does using the credit to purchase it disqualify me from getting another credit?

I'm assuming that i can use the credit and get another one but i just wanna be sure.[/QUOTE]Yes, you can use the $15 coupon on L.A. Noire and still get the $20 coupon.

Ok thanks. Local store has one still in the glass. It keeps whispering to me. Ahhh!!! The voices. Must resist!!! Ah who am I kidding. I'm going to buy it.

Kinda off topic but today Demos went up for Lego:pirates and Red Faction and I loved the Lego:pirate game, definetly buying this one when it comes out.

As for Red Faction, mmm not too sure about it now. Some things I didnt like with the combat and the enviroments

Count me in on the motorstorm. Already sent you my digital reciept, explanation etc. I CAN OPEN IT AND USE IT - right?????? The store manager (1630 N. Ashland, Chicago) TRIED FOREVER to get it to work and I just gave up. I told him you would fix it and said he met you in Hoffman Estates. So I figured you would fix it :) He was such a nice guy - even said "hey, so sorry - please please come back to my store". So I ended up buying some FANTASTIC Palmigantite Sprakline Water on sale for 2/$1 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back