SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
Like me on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/SHCGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Reward member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

May 22nd through the 28th: (Light week, believe me, I need it!)

:360::ps3: Enslaved $14.99 (Reg. $19.99)
xbox360.gif
ps3.gif
Splatterhouse $19.99 (Reg. $39.99)
:360::ps3: Dirt 3 $15 Gaming Coupon
:pc: Civilization 5 $29.99 (Reg. $49.99) Not available in all stores, recommend calling ahead.

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

May 22nd through the 28th:

:360: Xbox 360 4GB Kinect Bundle $60 Gaming Coupon ($299.99)
:360: Kinect Sensor $25 Gaming Coupon ($149.99)
:360: Halo Reach $39.99 ($59.99)

Coming Soon:

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Reward member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

:360::ps3: 5-31 Hunted Demon Forge $15 Gaming Coupon

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='popaloo']that's going to be unbeatable.

though i'm not sure i can think of any 19.99 games off the top of my head from kmart recently[/QUOTE]Check the latest drops in the sixth post (click "Show spoiler" under May Drops), which were posted yesterday; there are now a lot of games priced at $19.97 for 360, PS3, and Wii, and there are several gems in there, as well.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Yeppers, the LA Noire deal is blog only. I really wanted it to be in all stores![/QUOTE]
You did what you could, brother.

[quote name='DRKnight']Could I buy brink on Tuesday and get the 20 dollar coupon and then use the 20 dollar coupon from brink to buy La Noire and get another 20 dollar coupon and a free game (I'm thinking Metro 2003?)[/QUOTE]

yep, brink's coupon activates the sunday of la noire's release and the gaming coupons and deals get printed as long as u have the game the deal is intended for

[quote name='Xellos2099']Are they going to move the 19.99 and under game outside of the lock case so it would be easier to find?[/QUOTE]

typically the stores do that so i would assume so, unless ur store, for some reason doesn't put out the 20 and under games

edit: oh and i'm pretty sure psn/xbl cards work for the sywr tier bonuses

Well, this LA noire deal is pretty amazing. I was going to wait to get it but since it comes with a free game under $19.99 and a $20 gaming coupon no way in hell am I going to pass that up. Rockstar seldom lets me down anyway. Had I known this I would not have used my $15 coupon on assasins creed II this evening at kmart and waited and chose it as my free game but oh well. Going to use my $45 coupon on LA noire if this deal is storewide.

[quote name='dino88']Confoosious, is there an easy way to arrange that clearance list alphabetically like the last one?[/QUOTE]

sure. I'll update post 11 with it alphabetically.

What was that report about some ps3 games hiding in the ds section or something? I can fix that too.

[quote name='confoosious']sure. I'll update post 11 with it alphabetically.

What was that report about some ps3 games hiding in the ds section or something? I can fix that too.[/QUOTE]

Awesome, thanks!

I don't remember reading anything about the ds section.

[quote name='Xellos2099']Are they going to move the 19.99 and under game outside of the lock case so it would be easier to find?[/QUOTE]

I second this question. Please confirm Josh.

Dude, at my Kmart they don't even take the 2 generations old games out of the glass lol.

[quote name='confoosious']sure. I'll update post 11 with it alphabetically.

What was that report about some ps3 games hiding in the ds section or something? I can fix that too.[/QUOTE]

Just a few singstar and Buzz titles in the DS list, at least when I was filtering through it to remove the petz crap

:lol:

Josh can't get the stores to put new releases out on time and you think he could enforce something like that? You're killing me! With everything Josh does for us, he can't make the employees competent enough to pull that off.

[quote name='confoosious']What was that report about some ps3 games hiding in the ds section or something? I can fix that too.[/QUOTE]

Alphabetically they're all listed as SCEA

19.97 | SCEA BUZZ MEGA QUIZ 97592 W/BUZZERS | UPC= 0071171975922-5
19.97 | SCEA HOT SHOTS GOLF TEE 2 PS | UPC= 0071171986932-0
19.97 | SCEA SINGSTAR COUNTR97651 | UPC= 0071171976512-7
19.97 | SCEA SINGSTAR LEGEND97640 | UPC= 0071171976402-1
19.97 | SCEA SINGSTAR POP V.97649 | UPC= 0071171976492-2

[quote name='jer7583']Just a few singstar and Buzz titles in the DS list, at least when I was filtering through it to remove the petz crap[/QUOTE]

i have no idea why they're in the DS list. I'll move them.

ok post 11 should be good now. alphabetical order.

confoosious, thanks for the list :D really helpful, a bunch of games i've wanted but didnt want enough to spend that much on em... considering them now... if my kmart even has them (all kmarts r getting these drops right?) and are these considered clearances? or just price drops?

[quote name='Xellos2099']It is just a suggestion... it can be a real pain going to several kmart to find the free game that oen want if it is all lock up.[/QUOTE]

Oh don't get me wrong, I agree 100%.

I'm a little confused about the LA Noire deal, and Kmart deals in general.

The OP only mentions a $20 coupon with LA Noire, and from what I can gather from the handful of pages I read, it won't be active until the Sunday after. What's this about a free $20 game on top of that?

Do I need to do something special to receive the coupon (and alleged free $20 game)?

They just replaced the Sears Home Essentials with a K-Mart in Elmhurst, IL, despite this being a new store, the offers should be valid there, correct?

19.97 OKAMI WII 35007 0001338835007-0

Oh man looks like i'm going to be using a $15 coupon tomorrow. I've had my eye on the copy of Okami that's been sitting at my local Kmart forever.

Grr, gonna be on vacation during this deal....need to find a way to sneak over to the Kmart on Katella to get LA Noire while wearing my Mickey Ears!

that is a crazy deal for L.A. Noire...i've been planning on getting it no matter what, but the addition of a free game under $20 is sweet!!! I might pick up Metro 2033 if my store has it, or maybe there might be an awesome deal on some recent game that could be under $20 for the sale...

Yeah its going to take me a long time now to figure out what 20 dollar game I want. Really hope that with the wii game price drops i can get one of them

[quote name='Faithful']Grr, gonna be on vacation during this deal....need to find a way to sneak over to the Kmart on Katella to get LA Noire while wearing my Mickey Ears![/QUOTE]

If you do somehow get the game, i think be funny to see you buying it with your Mickey ears on

[quote name='grap3fruitman']I'm a little confused about the LA Noire deal, and Kmart deals in general.

The OP only mentions a $20 coupon with LA Noire, and from what I can gather from the handful of pages I read, it won't be active until the Sunday after. What's this about a free $20 game on top of that?

Do I need to do something special to receive the coupon (and alleged free $20 game)?

They just replaced the Sears Home Essentials with a K-Mart in Elmhurst, IL, despite this being a new store, the offers should be valid there, correct?[/QUOTE]

I'm curious about this too. Is it a $20 game AND a $20 coupon?

[quote name='grap3fruitman']I'm a little confused about the LA Noire deal, and Kmart deals in general.

They just replaced the Sears Home Essentials with a K-Mart in Elmhurst, IL, despite this being a new store, the offers should be valid there, correct?[/QUOTE]

The deal is buy LA Noire along with a game thats $19.99 or less, and the cheaper game will automatically be discounted for free. Along with that, a $20 gaming coupon will print out along with your receipt which will be redeemable the following week. 2 deals in 1. You do have to have a SYWR card to take part in this deal which is free to sign up for. Josh was working on getting the free game portion of the deal accepted which is why it hasn't been added to the OP yet.

As long as your store is an authentic Kmart, even if its new, it'll work.

[quote name='nomoregroundhogs']19.97 OKAMI WII 35007 0001338835007-0

Oh man looks like i'm going to be using a $15 coupon tomorrow. I've had my eye on the copy of Okami that's been sitting at my local Kmart forever.[/QUOTE]

My experience with the Wii version is that the pointer controls are extremely poorly done. I spent almost 10 minutes trying to draw a straight horizontal line that the game would recognize before giving up on it and regretting selling the PS2 version.

Just a warning - some patience may be required with the Wii version.

[quote name='ajh2298']Any chance that Fallout:New Vegas is $19.99 and just not listed in post #11?[/QUOTE]

If it's not listed, it's not that price.

[quote name='ajh2298']Any chance that Fallout:New Vegas is $19.99 and just not listed in post #11?[/QUOTE]
That'd be nice since many other places have had it for $20 at some point, but no I highly doubt it.

[quote name='jer7583']My experience with the Wii version is that the pointer controls are extremely poorly done. I spent almost 10 minutes trying to draw a straight horizontal line that the game would recognize before giving up on it and regretting selling the PS2 version.

Just a warning - some patience may be required with the Wii version.[/QUOTE]

I beat the wii version of Okami. Its a great game, but there is something to remember when drawing straight lines; release the draw button before you finish the motion. This prevents a hook from forming at the end of the line.
Its all about follow-through.

Aside from drawing, the game plays like twilight princess. Just don't go nuts with the waggle. Find the rhythm to perform the attack combos.

Wario land: shake it is definately fun, and i think all you 2d platformer fans should check it out.

I thought it was said price drops were in effect starting this morning, went by to grab Resonance of Fate and Godfather and the total came up to 95.37. Now I really want those games but nowhere near enough to pay over 50 dollars more than I should.

[quote name='jer7583']My experience with the Wii version is that the pointer controls are extremely poorly done. I spent almost 10 minutes trying to draw a straight horizontal line that the game would recognize before giving up on it and regretting selling the PS2 version.

Just a warning - some patience may be required with the Wii version.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I've heard some people say the same, while others seem to have no problems with it. Sadly I don't have any way to play the PS2 version at the moment, and for $5 + tax out of pocket after the coupon it seems too good to pass up. I've been dying to play the game in some form for ages now.

Anyone find the markdowns in effect yet? So far, it looks like two people have struck out. Not going to make a trip today if it seems like the change went out too late to boot with the registers this morning.

I should pick up Punch Out again. Got $30 for it at best buy a few months back.

Will wait to hear if anyone else has success.

[quote name='jer7583']I should pick up Punch Out again. Got $30 for it at best buy a few months back.

Will wait to hear if anyone else has success.[/QUOTE]

Sears has the game on clearance now for $13.97 just in case you have one in your area....

gaming coupons still have expiration dates? been a while since i bought at kmart and the first page has too much info.

[quote name='Joe Fongul']Sears has the game on clearance now for $13.97 just in case you have one in your area....[/QUOTE]

The sears here are worthless. They never have any clearance or anything priced reasonably. I don't even check them out.

[quote name='deletion']gaming coupons still have expiration dates? been a while since i bought at kmart and the first page has too much info.[/QUOTE]

After a long struggle with reading several sentences, I painfully extracted this bit of info from the first page.

"Generally speaking, Kmart Savings Coupons are valid for 45 days unless otherwise noted"

KMART electronics worker here. I checked this morning and the new drops were not in effect. They were not listed as an event price, and I know a good amount of those titles listed, do not have a pending price change.

In other words, if there was a problem, it is not the store's fault at this point in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back