SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
Like me on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/SHCGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Reward member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

May 22nd through the 28th: (Light week, believe me, I need it!)

:360::ps3: Enslaved $14.99 (Reg. $19.99)
xbox360.gif
ps3.gif
Splatterhouse $19.99 (Reg. $39.99)
:360::ps3: Dirt 3 $15 Gaming Coupon
:pc: Civilization 5 $29.99 (Reg. $49.99) Not available in all stores, recommend calling ahead.

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

May 22nd through the 28th:

:360: Xbox 360 4GB Kinect Bundle $60 Gaming Coupon ($299.99)
:360: Kinect Sensor $25 Gaming Coupon ($149.99)
:360: Halo Reach $39.99 ($59.99)

Coming Soon:

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Reward member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

:360::ps3: 5-31 Hunted Demon Forge $15 Gaming Coupon

Last edited by a moderator:
whaa!?! $20 credit AND a $20 game with the purchase of LA Noire?? Kmart is easily blowing the other retailers away with these deals. I won't even have to put any money down for this thanks to the Portal 2/Mortal Kombat $60 coupons and I'll pick up Tales of Vesperia(free $20 game) while I'm at it.

Keep up the great work Josh!

[quote name='grap3fruitman']Okay, no $20 games at my store so... Amazon it is. Too bad, this is such a good deal. =([/QUOTE]

I have an incredibly hard time believing that your Kmart doesn't have any $20 games in stock at all, especially considering all the price drops listed on the first page of the thread...

Just a heads up, we received instructions to move the clearance games priced 19.97 and under up to the game display bin near checkouts, and to remove the table that we previously used to display the clearanced games. Good luck!

[quote name='martinez91']Just a heads up, we received instructions to move the clearance games priced 19.97 and under up to the game display bin near checkouts, and to remove the table that we previously used to display the clearanced games. Good luck![/QUOTE]
One of my stores does this. It's basically one big pile of shovelware that no one actually cares about.

Well normally it is just shovelware that is prepriced with some red stickers, but now there should be most of the clearance games as well. As always depending on your store this may or may not be done already, but these shouldn't be back in electronics now.

[quote name='Banana Peel Assassin']whaa!?! $20 credit AND a $20 game with the purchase of LA Noire?? Kmart is easily blowing the other retailers away with these deals. I won't even have to put any money down for this thanks to the Portal 2/Mortal Kombat $60 coupons and I'll pick up Tales of Vesperia(free $20 game) while I'm at it.

Keep up the great work Josh![/QUOTE]

Remember, you need to spend $60 pre-tax, so you will need to buy more than just L.A. Noire to use both coupons. Also, please be aware that the POS system will select the cheapest game you get as your free game for the promo.

Sorry to flood this thread with more questions. But I just joined SYWR to get in on the LA Noire deal and Im trying to "opt in" to emails to be able to get the deals like it says in the original posts, yet when I go to "more about me" i see nothing that says contact prefrences where I can do this like it said in the post..Is this something I do not have to do anymore or can someone help me find it?

I almost completely missed out on this. I purchased my pre-order online at BB today, but now that I know about this deal can you guys clarify something for me?

Will the register automatically take off the $19.99 game or less? I don't want to run into any issues on Tuesday.

Thanks in advance for the response. If I can get in on this deal I'm returning my pre-order from BB.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='JoeCamNet']I have an incredibly hard time believing that your Kmart doesn't have any $20 games in stock at all, especially considering all the price drops listed on the first page of the thread...[/QUOTE]
My local store opened a month ago so they don't have any old software to drop in price and nothing at an MSRP of $20.

Quick question regarding the LA Noire deal. I really want(ed) to get this from WalMart so I can get the "A Slip of the Tongue" traffic case, but the Kmart deal is pretty damn good. Would Walmart price match the deal, because I looked in the local ad yesterday and saw no mention of the gift card or free $19.99 game.

If I have to miss out on the DLC and get it at Kmart, it's cool. But I'd rather get even just a little more bang for my buck. Thanks for the help.

[quote name='ceve2001']Will the register automatically take off the $19.99 game or less? I don't want to run into any issues on Tuesday.[/QUOTE]
Yes it should take it off automatically when you purchase it with LA Noire.

[quote name='foreinter']I just went through the game list below $20 and didn't find a single one I am interested. Any recommendation for the game under $20 with the LA Norie deal?[/QUOTE]
Fire Emblem (if you want to resell it), Demon's Souls, Twilight Princess, Mass Effect 2, Bioshock, Tales of Vesperia, Metro 2033, Hot Shots Golf, 3D Dot Game Heroes..

[quote name='choffy21']Quick question regarding the LA Noire deal. I really want(ed) to get this from WalMart so I can get the "A Slip of the Tongue" traffic case, but the Kmart deal is pretty damn good. Would Walmart price match the deal, because I looked in the local ad yesterday and saw no mention of the gift card or free $19.99 game.

If I have to miss out on the DLC and get it at Kmart, it's cool. But I'd rather get even just a little more bang for my buck. Thanks for the help.[/QUOTE]
No I highly doubt Walmart would match. I don't think WM matches any gift card deals and they won't give you a $20 game free because they suck like that.

fuck I want to play LA Noire..

[quote name='martinez91']Well normally it is just shovelware that is prepriced with some red stickers, but now there should be most of the clearance games as well. As always depending on your store this may or may not be done already, but these shouldn't be back in electronics now.[/QUOTE]

Where's this table usually located? because i haven't seen any place for the 20 and under games, there are shelves where old games are, but not necessarily under 20

[quote name='SPVietBoy']Hmm... k, and i thought the bundles came with the navigation controller? or am i mistaken? and the regular controller can be used in the same fashion as a navigation controller[/QUOTE]

Nope, you get the Move Controller, the PS Eye, a demo disk, and Sports Champions. The Navigation controller is an extra $30. This is why I wrote it on the forum, I want people to be aware and not be too disappointed when they try to play Heavy Rain with the Move only to realize they need something else. As stated, you can move with a normal controller, but that could be awkward.

[quote name='grap3fruitman']Okay, no $20 games at my store so... Amazon it is. Too bad, this is such a good deal. =([/QUOTE]

At my kmart they were all up front by the cash registers in point of purchase territory. They had a decent selection (in a giant cluster with no specific order) and I'm sure I'll be able to find something. So double check because this kmart deal is the best deal I've seen in a long time.

[quote name='choffy21']Quick question regarding the LA Noire deal. I really want(ed) to get this from WalMart so I can get the "A Slip of the Tongue" traffic case, but the Kmart deal is pretty damn good. Would Walmart price match the deal, because I looked in the local ad yesterday and saw no mention of the gift card or free $19.99 game.

If I have to miss out on the DLC and get it at Kmart, it's cool. But I'd rather get even just a little more bang for my buck. Thanks for the help.[/QUOTE]

I really don't like the price match. . . . A company should be rewarded for their hard work and creative thinking. Kmart does all of the hard work here and you want to run to a lazy retailer. For the record. . . . If this isn't in the ad then Walmart probably won't do a price match.

Walmart only does price matching, they wont deal match. Meaning no buy this get that free and no gift cards.

[quote name='ps2emotions']Will a microsoft 1600 points card for $19.99 work as the free under $20 game?[/QUOTE]
It will not. Thanks.

For those that are looking to buy 2 LA Noire's it is a limit one per coupon transaction.

Definitely do two separate transactions.

[quote name='joshrocker']At my kmart they were all up front by the cash registers in point of purchase territory. They had a decent selection (in a giant cluster with no specific order) and I'm sure I'll be able to find something. So double check because this kmart deal is the best deal I've seen in a long time.[/QUOTE]
Yep, hopefully this is where they are all at. We instructed all stores to move the price drop software into the value fixture up front.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Yep, hopefully this is where they are all at. We instructed all stores to move the price drop software into the value fixture up front.[/QUOTE]

In the Kmarts I've been to, there generally hasn't been much room in those value fixtures for more stuff. Gotta clear out the cases though, I suppose.

Yeah, there's no way. Given that every KMart I've been to in the last 3-4 months is overflowing (and there's a lot I've been to), there is no way.

[quote name='JoeCamNet']I have an incredibly hard time believing that your Kmart doesn't have any $20 games in stock at all, especially considering all the price drops listed on the first page of the thread...[/QUOTE]

This. Nevermind the drops, prior to Josh Kmart was generally known for having tons of stock for games that came out 900 years ago. The old clearance sales were epic. Getting games for under $2 that had at that point become rare. Heck, TALES OF VESPERIA still even being in KMart's system proves that there is tons of older stock that needs to just get moved.

[quote name='rocky007']Will I pay only $9, if I buy a $29 game with my LA Noire Puchase?[/QUOTE]
Nope; thanks for the question. Only $19.99 and below are eligible for any type of discount.

Does anyone know which email subscriptions for SYWR I need to sign up for? There are like 50 of them and I REALLY don't want to sign up for all of them.

I signed up only for Kmart. When i was signed up for them all, I never recieved them. When i selected only Kmart, i got my coupons and discounts unless of course register wasnt rebooted or other problems

Josh, if a store has LA Noire out today, will the deal ring up properly?
It'd be a nice little surprise to get to play this since I'm off today. :D

So do I have to sign up for "Shop your way rewards" in-store to immediately get a $20 coupon? or can i sign up online and get it through e-mail the same day so I can use it toward LA Noire?

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Actually, our system will not allow anything to be sold prior to the actual street date. Sorry, no nice surprise.[/QUOTE]
Ah well. Thanks for the quick answer! I'll be there tomorrow nonetheless. :)
Guess it's a Thor viewing instead.

[quote name='mknlb50']So do I have to sign up for "Shop your way rewards" in-store to immediately get a $20 coupon? or can i sign up online and get it through e-mail the same day so I can use it toward LA Noire?[/QUOTE]

You can just sign up in the store and get it. Takes like 3 minutes plus you get your cards right there instead of having to wait for them to come in the mail

[quote name='mknlb50']So do I have to sign up for "Shop your way rewards" in-store to immediately get a $20 coupon? or can i sign up online and get it through e-mail the same day so I can use it toward LA Noire?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='cardsharkrob']You can just sign up in the store and get it. Takes like 3 minutes plus you get your cards right there instead of having to wait for them to come in the mail[/QUOTE]

:lol: that's not what he's asking. He wants to sign up online so he can get the La Noire coupon to use it in store that same day to get LA Noire for $40. :bouncy:

Are the Wii select games out for display or can someone make sure they out on the floor for tomorrow because I'm thinking of picking up Noire with either Zelda or Sluggers.

[quote name='xx1jpt5xx']So which clearance game has the best trade in value? I would rather recoup some of my money rather than add another game to my backlog[/QUOTE]

Tales of Vesperia IF they have it.

[quote name='confoosious']:lol: that's not what he's asking. He wants to sign up online so he can get the La Noire coupon to use it in store that same day to get LA Noire for $40. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

which coupon is this?

[quote name='grap3fruitman']My local store opened a month ago so they don't have any old software to drop in price and nothing at an MSRP of $20.[/QUOTE]

This seems like nonsense. Why would kmart open up a new store and send them nothing but brand new $60 releases and let the shelves fill with only brand new software as it becomes available.

My guess is you just didn't find where they keep the lower priced software.

[quote name='confoosious']:lol: that's not what he's asking. He wants to sign up online so he can get the La Noire coupon to use it in store that same day to get LA Noire for $40. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

yep, i'll just get another game with $20 off instead :bouncy:

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Stock should not be an issue[/QUOTE]

I hope so, I am hoping the last couple weeks where the new releases are at least at the desk in the boxes, not missing in the store. Please Higher power/universe, have LA Noire available at my local K Tuesday morning.. PLEASSSSSSSEO:)

the kmarts have a meh selection of clearance games around here. I might end up getting a copy of The Orange Box ($14.99) or would a Fallout 3 not sure if its dlc one ($19.99) be worth more?

$20 coupon to use for Duke Nukem "Delayed" Forever.
Free game...wonder what's less than $20 at the local kmart.
How much is Borderlands GotY w/ 2 discs?

[quote name='confoosious']:whistle2:| The one that you get when you buy LA Noire.[/QUOTE]

How could he use it in store the same day? That's what I was asking... if it is the LA Noire coupon he wouldn't be able to use it like that

[quote name='GBAstar']How could he use it in store the same day? That's what I was asking... if it is the LA Noire coupon he wouldn't be able to use it like that[/QUOTE]

He can't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back