Kraft Lunch instant chance to win amazon gift cards

Did the gmail trick and won on one of them but didn't get the email that i won. Oh wells.

It seems like after you've won on one email it makes it harder to win on that email.

I have won twice on one email ($5 amazon card and a $10 itunes card) and it was only 4 days later... But then again that's the only one that its happened on and I've been using 10 different emails lol

Its been 4 days since I've won anything now but hell I cant complain since I've gotten around 60 bucks off this promo so far

one once tonight, but has anyone noticed the site being a bit slow? also some patterns repeating a lot.
Yeah it seems like its been acting odd.. But that's probably because people with 20 or more accounts are raping the hell out of this lol (and hell I'm not downing that because I have over 10 now lol)

Also its kind of odd but I won last night for the 2nd time on one account and I haven't gotten the email saying I had won... Its been 11 hours now which is strange because most of the time its only MAYBE 30 minutes at the most to get the email. I know it says it could take up to 24 hours but its never taken this long before

Last edited by a moderator:
Just won $25 credit for the Discovery Channel store 3-4 days after getting $5 Amazon credit on the same email. Wish it was for $25 on Amazon instead :p

Just won $25 credit for the Discovery Channel store 3-4 days after getting $5 Amazon credit on the same email. Wish it was for $25 on Amazon instead :p
Same... Does your Discovery Channel Store Card work? Mine said it was invalid. I sent e-mails but I didn't get any replies.

Just won another $5 Amazon GC this morning. Also found out too that you can only win 5 times "per household" so anything more than that requires a new Home Address.

Just won another $5 Amazon GC this morning. Also found out too that you can only win 5 times "per household" so anything more than that requires a new Home Address.
Oh. Now it makes sense. Usually "household" means IP address. That would explain why I haven't won in a while... I already won 5 times. Looks like I need a new IP address. ;)

I haven't won once. :C This is like my trillionth try today. *Edit: Created another account with a different email and won immediately. WAT!

Last edited by a moderator:
I won a few times early on, but haven't won anything in days. Too many people know about this game now.

I actually won a 25$ Amazon card last night on my account. Was trying to win a Toys R Us gift card to use for a preorder but pretty neat to actually win that much! I do not use Amazon personally so I will trade it. I have won that and a 5$ code on my account thus far this promo. Not too bad for me I guess!

If anyone wants to trade me an iTunes card for a 25 dollar discovery education card, then pm me.

bread's done
Back