Land of the OTT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='AngellicLulu']... is that a term like bag lunch that I did not know?[/QUOTE]
Usually beating anything in reference to guys is a term that most girls don't want to know about.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']:roll: It's the monkeys that count. :lol: And it's Ape Escape 2, Lulu. Fun game, can't wait for AE3![/QUOTE]
yeah I've never played AE games but I saw the screen shots for 3... very amusing
saru5.jpg

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']:roll: It's the monkeys that count. :lol: And it's Ape Escape 2, Lulu. Fun game, can't wait for AE3![/QUOTE]
What about that minigame in MGS3?

Just saw a big possom on top of my shed. My dad grabbed a shovel and I think he was going to push it over the fence to the neighbors yard but the possom started going down the shed. My dad was like fuck that and went inside the house.

Why did god invent ex-girlfriends?

I think the fact that they exist prooves that there is no god. I mean why would he put that much suffering in this world?

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Why did god invent ex-girlfriends?

I think the fact that they exist prooves that there is no god. I mean why would he put that much suffering in this world?[/QUOTE]
Embarassing secrets let out?

[quote name='beerguy961']Embarassing secrets let out?[/QUOTE]

No, I have FAR more embarassing secrets about her so she wouldn't dare go there.

Its the fact that she feels the need to call me up out of nowhere just to mess with my head.

I think the fact that they exist prooves that there is no god. I mean why would he put that much suffering in this world?[/QUOTE]
I know not of such creatures, what are these ex-girlfriends you speak of?

[quote name='RedvsBlue']No, I have FAR more embarassing secrets about her so she wouldn't dare go there.

Its the fact that she feels the need to call me up out of nowhere just to mess with my head.[/QUOTE]
Ah, crazy annoying bitch ex. My friend has been going through that. What sucks is that he's really bad at dealing with it, so now he's kind of with her and kind of not. I just laugh and shake my head...

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I know not of such creatures, what are these ex-girlfriends you speak of?[/QUOTE]

Well you see they're like girls, in that they have vaginas, but they are evil, vile creatures that suck the life force from good and decent men.

Its really times like this that I wish I wasn't one of the nice guys that girls like to say they look for but then decide to screw em over anyway.

they were invented to punish those who are foolish enough to stick to one girl. And STDs were invented to punish those who are foolish enough to stick to many girls.:lol:

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']I have absolutely zero contact with my ex. Not a single word since it ended.[/QUOTE]

Some of my exes I get along with great, some its a little awkward, but this one is just a straight bitch. Coincidently she's also the same one that I posted the thread about her honestly believing that CAG was a cult. Then she found the thread and bitched at me. Hmm, wonder if she's still checking up on me?

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I just spent 20 minutes turning my list of "dvds to watch" from text to html just so I could cross off Amélie.

It's pretty sexy now. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Nerd

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I just spent 20 minutes turning my list of "dvds to watch" from text to html just so I could cross off Amélie.

It's pretty sexy now. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Obviously I'm a fan of the monochrome look. :cool:

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Nerd[/QUOTE]

:Sigh: Aren't we all. Damn its been too long since I've been in on an OTT.

[quote name='jaykrue']they were invented to punish those who are foolish enough to stick to one girl. And STDs were invented to punish those who are foolish enough to stick to many girls.:lol:[/QUOTE]

How the heck are you avoiding both? :rofl:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']

Obviously I'm a fan of the monochrome look. :cool:[/QUOTE]
where did you get that firefox browser?

edit: I found out where.
whats the name of that theme?

[quote name='DT778']where did you get that firefox browser?[/QUOTE]

It's just the default FF theme ... I use windows classic w/ high contrast white if that explains anything.

[quote name='DT778']where did you get that firefox browser?

edit: I found out where.
whats the name of that theme?[/QUOTE]

Press F11

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']It's just the default FF theme ... I use windows classic w/ high contrast white if that explains anything.[/QUOTE]
It explains a lot. thanks.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Obviously choosing men is the only correct answer. ;)[/QUOTE]

No no no. You, of all people should know that the only correct answer is to sleep with only virgins!

[quote name='shrike4242']How the heck are you avoiding both? :rofl:[/QUOTE]

Well, I make it a point to never have an 'official' girlfriend - hence, no exes to speak of. I haven't had an official gf since I was 19 (9 yrs ago). To avoid the 2nd part, I wear condoms and have regular checkups every month (fringe benefits of having a mother who is a doctor and has doctor buddies). The regular checkups are paid for by my company's health insurance so it's essentially free. Plus, I don't have sex randomly anymore. No more one night stands. I usually have sex after the 3rd date but I'm usually dating 3-4 girls at once so I still hafta be very careful. Right now, I've kinda been hermitizing and have only been seeing only 2 girls since anymore would be more of an annoyance since summer is my busiest season.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']No no no. You, of all people should know that the only correct answer is to sleep with only virgins![/QUOTE]

Well sure, you could do it that way. But I was trying to give a practical answer. :lol:

[quote name='DT778']how do I remove the bookmarks bar?[/QUOTE]

1) Click on 'View'
2) Click on 'Toolbars'
3) Uncheck 'Bookmarks'
4) Have a beer
5) Chill.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Well sure, you could do it that way. But I was trying to give a practical answer. :lol:[/QUOTE]

That was hardly practical. :lol: You can still get STDs from gay sex as well. :roll:

[quote name='jaykrue']Well, I make it a point to never have an 'official' girlfriend - hence, no exes to speak of. I haven't had an official gf since I was 19 (9 yrs ago). To avoid the 2nd part, I wear condoms and have regular checkups every month (fringe benefits of having a mother who is a doctor and has doctor buddies). The regular checkups are paid for by my company's health insurance so it's essentially free. Plus, I don't have sex randomly anymore. No more one night stands. I usually have sex after the 3rd date but I'm usually dating 3-4 girls at once so I still hafta be very careful. Right now, I've kinda been hermitizing and have only been seeing only 2 girls since anymore would be more of an annoyance since summer is my busiest season.[/QUOTE]

Should I be taking notes professor? :lol:

[quote name='jaykrue']That was hardly practical. :lol: You can still get STDs from gay sex as well. :roll:[/QUOTE]

Well, you did specifically say girls. My first choice was going to be women, but men had the comedic edge I was looking for. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Should I be taking notes professor? :lol:[/QUOTE]

Hehehe, for you, no... unless you're going to use any of the info I tell you. Seeing as how you lack motivation, the information would be wasted. If you get motivated and try to hook up with a girl... then yes (I suggest starting with a certain 'katt who goes by the astrological sign of taurus ;) )

[quote name='jaykrue']1) Click on 'View'
2) Click on 'Toolbars'
3) Uncheck 'Bookmarks'
4) Have a beer
5) Chill.[/QUOTE]
Thanks

I'll have to do step 4 tomorrow though.

[quote name='jaykrue']Hehehe, for you, no... unless you're going to use any of the info I tell you. Seeing as how you lack motivation, the information would be wasted. If you get motivated and try to hook up with a girl... then yes (I suggest starting with a certain 'katt who goes by the astrological sign of taurus ;) )[/QUOTE]

I don't have the motivation to bother with girls here, let alone halfway across the country. :lol:

She hasn't been on much in a while ... maybe she ran off with dc. ;) :lol:

I bought Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex for PS2 today at GameStop. It wasn't shrink wrapped, but it had that sticker thing that goes across the top that has the name and info and all. So I pulled that off, pulled off the price tag and opened it up.

No game.

So tomorrow I go back. Hopefully they believe me.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I don't have the motivation to bother with girls here, let alone halfway across the country. :lol:

She hasn't been on much in a while ... maybe she ran off with dc. ;) :lol:[/QUOTE]
TK and DC... hmmm maybe so.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I don't have the motivation to bother with girls here, let alone halfway across the country. :lol:

She hasn't been on much in a while ... maybe she ran off with dc. ;) :lol:[/QUOTE]

I've decided not to bother until I at least get settled in Washington. I know from experience long distance ones don't work, so why bother when I move in a month.

Well, you should try it some time. One of the first girls I ever dated was from Anchorage, Alaska. Met her online. She thought it was really romantic that I went all the way to Anchorage just to be with her and that ended up being one of the best relationships I ever had... sadly it ended due to the long distance. I had to stay in Chicago to finish school and she had to stay in Anchorage to finish her nursing degree. :cry:

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']I've decided not to bother until I at least get settled in Washington. I know from experience long distance ones don't work, so why bother when I move in a month.[/QUOTE]

Shouldn't stop you from having a short term relationship. Girls out there like and need nookie too. ;)

[quote name='jaykrue']Well, you should try it some time. One of the first girls I ever dated was from Anchorage, Alaska. Met her online. She thought it was really romantic that I went all the way to Anchorage just to be with her and that ended up being one of the best relationships I ever had... sadly it ended due to the long distance. I had to stay in Chicago to finish school and she had to stay in Anchorage to finish her nursing degree. :cry:[/QUOTE]

With a long distance relationship all there is to do is talk. I hate talking. I hate answering personal questions. I hate pretending to care about a new pair of shoes.

So yeah ... that's gonna work. :roll: :lol:

I'm going to watch Naruto and call it a night. Maybe cry myself to sleep.

I'm kidding. I haven't really cried in years. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']With a long distance relationship all there is to do is talk. I hate talking. I hate answering personal questions. I hate pretending to care about a new pair of shoes.

So yeah ... that's gonna work. :roll: :lol:[/QUOTE]

Hehe, like I said - motivation.;)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']With a long distance relationship all there is to do is talk. I hate talking.[/QUOTE]

Yea I hate that shit. She wants to talk for 4 hours about everything she did today and what you as a couple are going to do we she or you come visit. It sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back