last movie you saw??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Year Of The Yao

excellent documentary about the first year of Yao Ming's journey to NBA and American Life. The movie is set to open across everywhere on the 27th. Btw, His interpreter has a thing for him in a BIG way ;)

I finally watched Fight Club, and aside from being kind of weird, it was awesome. Actually, the weirdness made it better. I like movies that make you think.

[quote name='WAJedi']I finally watched Fight Club, and aside from being kind of weird, it was awesome. Actually, the weirdness made it better. I like movies that make you think.[/QUOTE]

His name was Robert Paulsen... and he had bitch tits.

[quote name='WAJedi']I finally watched Fight Club, and aside from being kind of weird, it was awesome. Actually, the weirdness made it better. I like movies that make you think.[/QUOTE]

It only took you what, 5 years to get around to it? :lol:

I finally picked up the original Star Wars trilogy on DVD and I had a marathon of that last weekend. Got Incredibles as well...hey you know I may just stick that in right now. I went through all the extra content, but it's been awhile since I saw the movie. I saw it probably 8 times.

Hotel Rwanda

Zman's with me on this one, everybody should definitely see this film. Not only is it an important event that went pretty much ignored, but it's an incredible, powerful piece of filmmaking. Just see it.

[quote name='modium']Hotel Rwanda

Zman's with me on this one, everybody should definitely see this film. Not only is it an important event that went pretty much ignored, but it's an incredible, powerful piece of filmmaking. Just see it.[/QUOTE]

Don Cheadle is awesome.

[quote name='KingSpike']Don Cheadle is awesome.[/QUOTE]

Word. Seriously, if any of you haven't seen Hotel Rwanda yet, make sure you do so posthaste. It's a damn fine movie, and it's important enough that I'd recommend it to anyone, no matter their tastes.

The Upside of Anger. Wait...Kevin Costner as a baseball player? Is anyone else getting the feeling that we've been here before? I saw Sin City this past weekend, too.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Audition.

Oh sweet god I'm never going to sleep right after that.[/QUOTE]

Just make sure you never date a girl who carries piano wire in her purse.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Audition.

Oh sweet god I'm never going to sleep right after that.[/QUOTE]
kitty, kitty, kitty kitty, kitty...

(All you Miike fanatics, I know it's not 'kitty', I'm just being phonetic about it. Please don't hack of my leg.)

[quote name='modium']kitty, kitty, kitty kitty, kitty...

(All you Miike fanatics, I know it's not 'kitty', I'm just being phonetic about it. Please don't hack of my leg.)[/QUOTE]

That's actually one of the parts that really got to me, the whole way she says it as she's doing that, creeped the hell out of me.

[quote name='javeryh']Theater: Spiderman 2 (still)
DVD: The Incredibles (still)
Starz: Van Helsing[/QUOTE]

Theater: Spiderman 2 (still)
DVD: The Bourne Supremacy
TV: Van Helsing (still) *shudders*

the ring two( i thought it was decent)

i try not to go see anymore movies, i'd rather spend $10 on a game. after a movie all your left with is a ticket stub, at least with the game you can sell it or play it again.

I just watched another one of Omega2's horrible fucking abominations. He seriously needs to stop that shit. Now excuse me, while I go stick a fork in my eyes.

[quote name='greyzieoriental']elektra , it was ok
some kool bad guys though[/QUOTE]

Just saw this last night. It was pretty good.

i last saw Ring 2 pretty gay but tight ass ending where the weird gurl goes "Mommy" and then the mom goes " im not ur fucking mommy" and then closes the well

it was sick

[quote name='Zman310']City of God

fucking awesome[/QUOTE]

Everyone should watch this movie. It’s amazing. If you don’t mind subtitles this movie it’s a must see…enough said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back