Leaked GameStop Black Friday Flyer

EvilMakiPR

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Scroll down for ad scans (via)

I have taken the liberty of linking many of the games and the price they WILL be.
I tried to limit the ones to the games that are at the lowest they have been.

PRICES NOT VALID UNTIL BLACK FRIDAY!

Buy 2 Get 1 FREE on ALL pre-owned products
30% Trade in bonus when trading any items towards ANY purchase

Xbox 360:
Battlefield 4 (Friday ONLY) $29.99
Call of Duty: Ghosts (Friday ONLY) $49.99
Payday 2 $19.99
Halo 4 Game of the Year $29.99
Borderlands 2 Game of the Year $29.99
Dishonored Game of the Year $24.99
Splinter Cell Blacklist $24.99
Skyrim Legendary Edition $29.99
WWE 2K14 $39.99
Madden 25 $39.99
NHL 14 $39.99
NCAA 14 $39.99
Need for Speed Rivals $39.99
Assassin's Creed Black Flag $39.99 (Friday ONLY)
Dynasty Warriors 8 $24.99
Saints Row 4 $29.99
Deadpool $19.99
Rayman Legends $24.99
Sniper Elite V2 Silver Star Edition $14.99
Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 $19.99
Just Dance 2014

Playstation 3:
Tales of Xilia $19.99 (Friday ONLY)
Dragons Crown $29.99
Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn $19.99
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix $19.99
Borderlands 2 Game of the Year $29.99 (Friday ONLY)
Just Dance 2014
Ni No Kuni $14.99
Skyrim Legendary Edition $29.99
Beyond 2 Souls $39.99 (Friday ONLY)
Battlefield 4 $29.99
Saints Row 4 $29.99
Assassin's Creed Black Flag $39.99 (Friday ONLY)
Payday 2 $19.99
Call of Duty Ghost's $49.99 (Friday ONLY)
Splinter Cell Blacklist $24.99
NFL 25 $39.99
NCAA Football 14 $39.99
NHL 14 $39.99
WWE 2K14 $39.99
FIFA 14 $39.99
Need for Speed Rivals $39.99
Rayman Legends $24.99

Playstation Vita:
Killzone Mercenary $19.99 (Friday ONLY)
Soul Sacrifice $19.99 (Friday ONLY)
Little Big Planet $19.99 (Friday ONLY)
Rayman Legends $24.99
8 GB Vita Memory Card $9.99 (Friday ONLY)

Wii U:
Rayman Legends $24.99
ZombiU (used) $9.99
Wii: (b2g1 free on all preowned, remember)
Xenoblade Chronicles $39.99
Metroid Prime Trilogy $39.99

Last edited by a moderator:
So what do you guys think the odds are of that Mario U/Luigi U bundle coming to the US if it's not in these ads? Kinda want to get a WiiU next month.

BF4 for $30 sounds nice, but you do not get the 1st DLC that the Pre-orders do.

Also I was hoping for more of a deal on the Premium pack.  Maybe another store will have that deal.

For me the only things I will be interested in is the $20 Deadpool and the $25 WiiU Rayman. I don't think that is enough to make me want to go to Gamestop though.

BF4 for $30 sounds nice, but you do not get the 1st DLC that the Pre-orders do.
Also I was hoping for more of a deal on the Premium pack. Maybe another store will have that deal.
If it's anything like bf3 and it's preorder bonus edition, you were able to get it months after the game came out.

Im amazed at people waiting on stuff.

while i understand the need to save and it is black friday....but you are going to have to wait in line for hours....hope the store has said items....you get to the checkout before its sold out....and deal with the insane levels of traffic.

its not a straight item is 30 dollars and i am scoring a deal trade....no your time shouldnt be worth 0 dollars.

is the ps3 bundle gold? yes yes it is....but is it worth the 0-30 hour wait in line you have to do? no no its not.
*cough* Price match at Wal-Mart *cough*

From a GameStop perspective, The X&Y XL's you could. The Pikachu one, you could not. The Ocarina of Time 3DS was also not available for preorder and was first come/first serve on Black Friday when it launched. seems that the Zelda XL might be the same.
The Pikachu system was preorderable. As long as the system doesn't come out on BF you can preorder it. If it comes out on BF then you're just going to have to get in line.

Not all used prices will be discounted accordingly. I wouldn't bet on BF4 for example to be less than $30 used.

People are forgetting to thank the OP! Btw, ad scans are prohibited from this site.
You're right. Thanks, OP. I actually found out about this through CAG's post on Facebook.

So the Wii U is MSRP.
Were you expecting an additional price cut? They just cut it $50, you might get some other bundles and/or giftcards (i.e. Skylanders bundle with a $25 card) but it's not dropping again so soon.

There is some good prices in there on some games and not so much on others.

WWE 2k14 for $40 really stood out to me. I've got the store credit to cover it on release day though that I got through flipping means so oop is much lower than value of. Time to decide.
WWE 2K14 will almost certainly be $5-10 elsewhere.

Im amazed at people waiting on stuff.

while i understand the need to save and it is black friday....but you are going to have to wait in line for hours....hope the store has said items....you get to the checkout before its sold out....and deal with the insane levels of traffic.

its not a straight item is 30 dollars and i am scoring a deal trade....no your time shouldnt be worth 0 dollars.

is the ps3 bundle gold? yes yes it is....but is it worth the 0-30 hour wait in line you have to do? no no its not.
It's people like this that are annoying. Your post makes it sound like you've never actually been black Friday shopping. at least not in a long time. I go every year to almost every store. At most I wait like 30 minutes to check out. You know what you might wait for, a $300 50" TV. You won't be waiting in line for a $30 video game.

Were you expecting an additional price cut? They just cut it $50, you might get some other bundles and/or giftcards (i.e. Skylanders bundle with a $25 card) but it's not dropping again so soon.
Yes I'm expecting a $50 gift card and 2-3 extra games. I'm sure BBY or Walmart will do better.

It's people like this that are annoying. Your post makes it sound like you've never actually been black Friday shopping. at least not in a long time. I go every year to almost every store. At most I wait like 30 minutes to check out. You know what you might wait for, a $300 50" TV. You won't be waiting in line for a $30 video game.
This. He has no fucking clue what he's talking about. More importantly, if you aren't interested in limited quantity door buster items, you can just go shopping on Black Friday at 8 or 9pm on Friday itself. The stores will be fairly empty of people and all the non-doorbuster stuff will be there still. Every year Best Buy has pyramids of consoles stacked around their stores and they never sell out of those. You can easily pick one up and check out within 5 minutes. These "OMG BLACK FRIDAY CROWDS" people need to actually try something before talking about it.

im getting

.used dragons crown (use pur and birthday coupons to knock down price more)
.1 year ps+ for my ps4
.battlefield 4 for 360 and trade it in at gamestop the next day for next gen version. i then return the next gen version back for a easy 20$ profit lol. might get 2 copys
.god of war accession if its on sale (i cant see the ad's when i touch the link on my phone)

Wii U sales are way up since that Windwaker bundle, I don't think they are going to do something that big. I mean for the same price as a PS4 you can get several games and the system, just not as a pre-arranged bundle.

If you going during the day, it isn't too bad. I picked up Dishonored for $30 last year with a gift card. There are always a lot of parents Christmas and kids running around looking at stuff. I much prefer to go when it is less crowded, but if you know what you want and go for it, you should be fine.
Almost every GS is loaded with cards already b/c they don't sell at least in non-PS3 dominant stores. If all you're getting there is the PS Plus card I would wait a few hours for the crowd to thin out, about 3-4 am.
Cool, thanks. Maybe I will just go in the morning when my wife has to go to A&F, VS etc. anyways, try my luck.

im getting

.used dragons crown (use pur and birthday coupons to knock down price more)
.1 year ps+ for my ps4
.battlefield 4 for 360 and trade it in at gamestop the next day for next gen version. i then return the next gen version back for a easy 20$ profit lol. might get 2 copys
.god of war accession if its on sale (i cant see the ad's when i touch the link on my phone)
If you're doing two copies, you'll need 2 coupons.

For me personally nothing too much was hoping for a vita deal, prob grab a few vita memory cards.

The Pikachu system was preorderable. As long as the system doesn't come out on BF you can preorder it. If it comes out on BF then you're just going to have to get in line.
It releases in the UK on 11/22, so hopefully it's the same for us.

For all the people hesitant to go out to the store, you should be able to order most, if not all the things online. I've only participated in BF the last couple of years, but IIRC, I've been able to get everything I wanted online through Gamestop, Best Buy, and Amazon. I've only gone to a store once and that was at Best Buy around 5 PM on Friday just for kicks and they still had most of the stuff I had ordered online. Black Friday is blown out of proportion because of crazy limited deals on things like TVs where you have to camp out in front of the store for a chance at one. I would expect most, if not all of the stuff in this Gamestop ad to be available online.

Does anyone know if there's any big difference between the slims and super slim ps3s besides the sliding cover for the discs? I was planning on getting a ps3 and this bundle seems really good. Although I already have the last of us. Maybe other retail stores will have a better bundle. But I hope tales of xillia doesn't sell, that's probably the deal I'm looking forward to the most.

KZ Mercs for $20 will be tempting. That Zelda 3DS XL looks amazing! Bundled game is download >_> I already have a red 3DS XL so will have to pass unless they have a good trade-in price at that time.

Because that will sell to virtually every Wii U owner, no reason for them to bundle it. Maybe next year.
Make no sense whatsoever. You're saying they do game bundles FOR people that already own the system? DO YOU EVEN HEAR YOURSELF MAN

Some of the prices seem a bit too good for GS!  This does confirm the new 3ds models at least.  Just hoping release isn't the week of BF.

I actually really liked last years Black Friday it was on Thanksgiving that year, you could wait in line if you wanted the doorbusters but for the cheap games Walmart, bestbuy, and amazon just had them offered online NO MORE WAITING in line I was happy ..........but who cares gotta trade in my 3ds XL now for the Zelda One just hope they have wifi for I can transfer the Ambassador stuff

Good sale, appreciate everyone involved for bringing this to light, but Gamefly's sales over the year spoiled the shit outta me.

I have a question for you guys. My son wants a Wii U for Christmas and skylanders swap force. I see they have the Wii U bundle with Skylanders Swap force for $299 and also comes with $25 GC and a free skylanders backpack, but it is 8 GB. Is it worth to get this bundle or should I go with the Deluxe version. He is not a hardcore game and probably won't be interested in any downloads. Do you think I will be better off getting this bundle and is 8 GB big enough or go with the deluxe version with 32 GB.

Thanks for help

It really depends-If you are mostly buying physical copies of games, it'll be fine, admittedly though, I'm pretty sure one big game download could eat up whatever is left of the 8gb after system updates and whatnot.

damn, the news for zelda 3ds xl already leaked to all the major gaming websites. lol
i am tempted to get it too

Tales Of Xillia for $20.  Hope I can get a pm at some other stores that still have the limited edition, but probably has a different upc.  It's Friday only too, so probably won't match.

Make no sense whatsoever. You're saying they do game bundles FOR people that already own the system? DO YOU EVEN HEAR YOURSELF MAN
I'm saying most if not all that buy the system will also likely buy Mario because guess what, it's Mario. Not even talking about those that already own the console.

I have a question for you guys. My son wants a Wii U for Christmas and skylanders swap force. I see they have the Wii U bundle with Skylanders Swap force for $299 and also comes with $25 GC and a free skylanders backpack, but it is 8 GB. Is it worth to get this bundle or should I go with the Deluxe version. He is not a hardcore game and probably won't be interested in any downloads. Do you think I will be better off getting this bundle and is 8 GB big enough or go with the deluxe version with 32 GB.

Thanks for help
Imo that's gonna be your best deal (pending seeing other bf ads) Nintendo games don't take up as much space as other systems and if he's not going to download a lot of games you would be safe. Plus you could use the gc to get a couple more figs.

The only other option you could look into is buy the deluxe Zelda bundle and get the swapforce dark pack for him?

It really depends-If you are mostly buying physical copies of games, it'll be fine, admittedly though, I'm pretty sure one big game download could eat up whatever is left of the 8gb after system updates and whatnot.
I would probably be probably buying the physical copies of games. Since he likes having those and not digital copies..

bread's done
Back