Feedback
25 (100%)
Master topic for Lego Dimensions. 

Starter Packs are $99.99 on :ps4: :xb1: :360: :ps3: :wiiu:

Remeber,

Best Buy: 20% GCU Discount

Breakdown of products that release on 9/27:

Starter Pack:

Starter Pack includes LEGO Dimensions video game, LEGO Toy Pad, bricks to build the LEGO Gateway, Batman, Gandalf and Wyldstyle LEGO Minifigures and LEGO Batmobile vehicle.

MSRP: $99.99

Order: Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, Target, Toys R Us

Level Packs (Level Packs contain a single character, a gadget/vehicle, and a new level that corresponds to that character), MSRP is $29.99:

The Simpsons

The Simpsons Level Pack, which includes a Homer, Homer's Car and the Taunt-o-Vision

Order from Best Buy, AmazonTarget, Toys R Us

Back to The Future

Back to the Future Level Pack, which includes a Marty McFly Minifigure, DeLorean Time Machine and Hoverboard

Order: Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, Target, Toys R Us

Portal 2

Portal 2 Level Pack, which includes a Chell Minifigure, Sentry Turret and Companion Cube.

Order from Best Buy, AmazonTarget

Team Packs (Team packs come with 2 characters and a combination of 2 different vehicles and/or gadgets) MSRP is $24.99:

Jurassic World

Jurassic World Team Pack, which includes Owen and ACU mini figures, Gyrosphere and a Velociraptor.

Order from Best Buy, Amazon, Target, Toys R Us

Scooby-Doo!

Scooby-Doo! Team Pack, which includes Scooby-Doo and Shaggy mini figures, Mystery Machine and Scooby Snack.

Order from Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, Target, Toys R Us

Fun Packs (Fun packs contain a single character and a single gadget or vehicle that corresponds to that character.) MSRP $14.99. Note: The links go to Best Buy unless noted.

DC Comics Wonder Woman
DC Comics Cyborg

The Lord of the Rings: Gimli
The Lord of the Rings: Legolas
The Lord of the Rings: Gollum

The LEGO Movie Emmet
The LEGO Movie Bad Cop
The LEGO Movie Benny

LEGO Ninjago Jay Toys R Us Timed Exclusive
LEGO Ninjago Nya
LEGO Ninjago Zane

The Wizard of Oz The Wicked Witch

LEGO Legends of Chima Laval Toys R Us Link
LEGO Legends of Chima Cragger
LEGO Legends of Chima Eris

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea, I just hate that I have to pay $100 ($80 GCU) for a game and then the extra on top for Doctor who, when all I wanna play is doctor who.....

if if I could get the starter set for $60ish I would be ok.
It's $70 in the Meijer Black Friday ad, so there is hope.

No, you have to be in just prime. I think as the main prime account holder.

LEGO Dimensions Starter Pack (X1/PS4/360/PS3/WiiU) $69.99 via Amazon with code: LEGOMOMS according to @videogamedeals

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00VMB5VCS/ref=nosim/cheapassgam08-20

Where are all the people now telling me we wouldn't get a deal on Dimensions for ages ?? :)
Thanks, benjamouth! I was able to get the code to work as a Prime member (you do NOT have to be a member of Amazon Moms). This is a better deal than GameStop's Black Friday ad with their $79.99 offer. I also had some leftover Amazon credit to use, so I just paid $56 for the starter set B-)

I was considering ordering this, but the code isn't even working for me. Having the same problem as pscloud; it just tells me the promotional code you entered cannot be applied to this purchase.

Getting mixed messages from this thread; do you have to be an Amazon Mom member or just an Amazon Prime member?

I was considering ordering this, but the code isn't even working for me. Having the same problem as pscloud; it just tells me the promotional code you entered cannot be applied to this purchase.

Getting mixed messages from this thread; do you have to be an Amazon Mom member or just an Amazon Prime member?
I'm only an Amazon Prime member -- I'm confused why the code isn't working for other Prime members, though

Ummm...just got to amazon mom and sign up. If you are prime it is free and you get mom exclusive deals...

EDIT: I don't know if this is mom exclusive or not but I am a dude....and a amazon mom

Yes Awesome deal! I also just got some new amazon visa  rewards points that I was able to apply to my order so only $61 shipped for me! So happy I was able to get around this without having to mess with taxes! Now all I have to do is wait for a drop or deal in the WHO set.

Can these be returned like a toy or video games at most places? I've been trying to get some replacement parts but would rather just return and exchange depending on the return policy.

Can these be returned like a toy or video games at most places? I've been trying to get some replacement parts but would rather just return and exchange depending on the return policy.
I'm sure they'll let you exchange for the same item if there's something wrong with it. Where did you buy?

In a very strange move, Best Buy has no Black Friday deals for LEGO Dimensions.
Yeah, that sucks. I was hoping for $50 or less with GCU. My last hope is some random combo deal at Fred Meyer (sale + video game promo + bonus Electronics coupon). That was how I got the original Skylanders dirt cheap when it first came out.

Actually the ad states there will be additional Doorbusters announced Thanksgiving day, slim hope that they come through. There's no way they don't have a sale on this stuff. Unless I am uber naive. ;)

We still have the Walmart ad, but with the other big retailers not doing a sale I don't see Walmart having one either.

Actually the ad states there will be additional Doorbusters announced Thanksgiving day, slim hope that they come through. There's no way they don't have a sale on this stuff. Unless I am uber naive. ;)
Legos, in general, rarely go on sale.

as far as the sets go. Target's buy 2 get 1 free plus red card is probably the best it is gonna get.

I loaded up on all the sets I wanted this week.

Jeff

After seeing the Best Buy ad, I just went to Target and got all of the fun/team packs my kids wanted. I also used the 10% off coupon you get when signing in to the Target kids wishlist app. This is probably as good as they're going to get before Christmas (outside of starter pack deals).

Maybe, it depends. In the eyes of Lego, are these video games (which always go on sale) or Lego toys (which rarely go on sale)?
I remember 10 years ago going to Toys'R'Us with my grandma and finding two 1000 piece AT-ATs from Star Wars for 50% off. The $100 Lego that I always hoped of getting, was $50, and it was completely unadvertised and we just got really lucky. That is your standard lego deal. If Lego views this as a Lego toy set and not a Video Game, be on the lookout for deals like that, if any, that will be present but unadvertised.

Also, GO RED WINGS!

Going to start off saying YMMV because I'm really surprised this worked...

I was able to score the PS4 Starter Pack, Portal 2 Level Pack and Dr. Who Level Pack for $102.67 after tax at Target. The current B2G1 sale at Target works on level packs as well as price matching. Here's where things get sketchy though, I was able to get my local Target to price match the "legomoms" deal on Amazon bringing the base price of the starter kit to $69.99 and they also matched the GCU pricing on the Level Packs. What did I learn from this? It never hurts to ask an associate to check if something will work at point of sale.

[attachment=18263:image.jpeg]

Best Buy just updated their Black Friday ad and now list the Lego Dimensions starter pack for $75, which is $60 after GCU.

Unfortunately, no deals on any other Lego Dimensions items, which is what I was ultimately hoping for.

I'm thinking of buying some of the packs first and then waiting on the starter to drop considerably. The $60 after GCU at BB on Black Friday is pretty tempting though.

Hoping for some better deals. I can't believe Target would pricematch a BB price with GCU. Big time YMMV on that.

Best Buy just updated their Black Friday ad and now list the Lego Dimensions starter pack for $75, which is $60 after GCU.
Unfortunately, no deals on any other Lego Dimensions items, which is what I was ultimately hoping for.
Good news about Best Buy.

As for the team/fun packs, the current B2G1 sale at Target might be about as good as it gets before Christmas.

Good news about Best Buy.

As for the team/fun packs, the current B2G1 sale at Target might be about as good as it gets before Christmas.
I second this. My wife bought me a bunch of Lego Dimensions packs for my bday at BB with GCU. I just rebought them all at Target for half the price.

At Target I was able to get The Xbox one starter pack & 3 Level packs (Dr who, Simpsons & Back to the Future) For $101 and some change.
I used the target registry coupon that's being talked about in the PS4 uncharted thread, Wish list coupon and target redcard. Forgot my $10 off 100 coupon other wise I would have used that too.

I did buy 3 of the Starter packs but I'm returning 2 of them.

So am I working on making my list now and was hoping to score a bunch of the packs for the girlfriend, is the target option dead now, and if so any other viable methods now or coming?

So am I working on making my list now and was hoping to score a bunch of the packs for the girlfriend, is the target option dead now, and if so any other viable methods now or coming?
Nothing in any of the BFriday ads except TRU, but with their inflated prices it's only on-par or worse than BBY with GCU. Target was as good as it's gotten, but if there's still lots of stock (which there definitely seems to be) I can see there being an after-holiday sale on these.

[quote name="Chi-Town" post="13034386" timestamp="1447762383"]35% off starter kits with the Cartwheel app at Target. Good thru the 25th.[/quote]

Awesome! I'm assuming we can stack with Red Card? Any other stackable coupons?

Cancelled my Amazon Xbox One order prior to going to Target. I probably almost didn't get to cancel it since I ordered it over the weekend. It was $75-ish with the $84.99 price and $15 LEGOMOMS code after tax.

After Amazon price match, Cartwheel, and 10% wishlist, got it for $50.01 after tax. Happy happy.

bread's done
Back