Lets be real...can you still support SONY?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='vinhjdao']Even little johnny has some conception of value and effeciency. If given the choice between a PS3 and one game, or a Wii and four games, I wonder which one he would choose?[/QUOTE]

He would get the PS3 so he could TRADE games with all of his friends who will be getting one too!

[quote name='argyle']Little Johnny isn't the target audience for the launch period - it's his dad. ;)[/QUOTE]

Good point...but daddy has to use lil johnny as his "excuse"!

[quote name='Daddy'] Blu-Ray player being included...I mean its a combo electronic device (BIG NO-NO) if your PS3 breaks then your movie player is broken too...who the hell buys combo devices? Old people do.....thats about it[/quote]

The combo idea was instrumental in selling the PS2. At the time of release a good DVD player was $200, making the PS2 a steal for anyone interested in a DVD player and system.

Of course I really don't have any interest in Blu-Ray so I'm currently against buying a PS3 simply based on the increased cost to support a player I don't want.

[quote name='zionoverfire']The combo idea was instrumental in selling the PS2. At the time of release a good DVD player was $200, making the PS2 a steal for anyone interested in a DVD player and system.

Of course I really don't have any interest in Blu-Ray so I'm currently against buying a PS3 simply based on the increased cost to support a player I don't want.[/QUOTE]

But the PS2 also came out in a time when DVDs have picked up a bit of steam... it's different with HD-DVDs/Blu-Ray as most stores don't have carry either format yet. Also add in the fact that every movie studio supported DVD whereas they're split on the upcoming formats.

[quote name='Vinny']But the PS2 also came out in a time when DVDs have picked up a bit of steam... it's different with HD-DVDs/Blu-Ray as most stores don't have carry either format yet. Also add in the fact that every movie studio supported DVD whereas they're split on the upcoming formats.[/QUOTE]
Last I checked though, Blu-ray looks to have a lot more support than HD-DVD is getting...I'll try to find the list online again and post the link.

IMHO the PS2's gaming library had the greatest variety of quality games (something for almost everyone) of the previous generation. If they continue that tradition, then yes, I will purchase a PS3 after the first or second price drop.

[quote name='Vinny']But the PS2 also came out in a time when DVDs have picked up a bit of steam... it's different with HD-DVDs/Blu-Ray as most stores don't have carry either format yet. Also add in the fact that every movie studio supported DVD whereas they're split on the upcoming formats.[/QUOTE]

Agreed...split format and again no REAL home theater person buys combo items....no WAY would I use a gaming system as my primary DVD player no matter what

Ha most people waiting wins so far..... then selling to other people or not buying at all is next....then some people getting at launch....sounds about right...EBAY watch out!

There's no reason a gamer should support sony this time around. If MGS4 came to 360, it'd all be over, except for hardcore sony fanboys and Final Fantasy geeks.

We still have yet to see where a significant number of the J-RPG developers are going next gen. Most of them dont really have high graphical requirements and look to be doing PS2 stuff still.

But they dont exactly have a lot of incentive to go 360 if they intend to sell units in their home country.

If all of them go PS3, then the Japanese will follow.

I can't.. I don't want a Blu Ray player...so the fact that i have to spend at least $200 extra on something I don't want to play a PS3 is very unpleasing. Plus the fact that 360 is getting a bunch of games I really intrested in and the only game I want on PS3 is MGS4 makes it a little easier to pass them by this generation.

I might still get one, if I buy two and sell the 1st one to cover my costs.

I think it'll sell out in most major cities (which is what happened with the PSP). But for most of the country, it'll sit on the shelves. $500/$600 is just too much for most people, especially when the 360 gets its holiday lineup, and the Wii launches.

You can't make the comparison of the PS3's Blu-Ray being as appealing as the PS2's DVD playing capabilities, because there are going to be few Blu-Ray movies on the shelves when the PS3 launches. When the PS2 launched, there was already a serious DVD presence.

I'm gonna get one at launch, but I definitely won't be in the majority.

I am going towards the japanese game developers as I can only imagine if what crazy and original games they might come up with on the wii or ps3 (sorry 360 I love yah but the japanese dont ). Ill get a ps3 at launch as I kno damn well the techy in me will want one no matter what horrid launch tittles are realesed with it.

I have a feeling the launch line up wont be so bad mayb almost on par with the 360's . Hey you never know . I love my 360 though so I am getting all 3 just to future proof myself . Once I see a game I want thats exclusive to one system I kno I am gonna want it no matter what .

[quote name='hohez']I never supported SONY, i supported RPGs. I could care less what console is made by whom, as long as it has games I want to play. I won't spend $600 on a console, but as great games come out and the price drops, eventually the two lines intersect and thats when it's time to purchase.[/quote]

This is where I'm at also. I love RPGs, and I don't care which system I'm playing them on. I hope to hold out as long as possible, to get a PS3 as cheap as possible.

That said, it's going to be hard for me to stay away from a PS3 after FF XIII is released. I finally downloaded the FF XIII video from IGN last night. All I can say is, wow, it's sure got a pretty mouth.

FF XIII will probably not see release for like a year and a half after launch. If it it takes around a year later for Japan, you know it takes a good 8 or 9 months usually to get it localized.

If you can make it until then, it's got to be the thing to do. By then, you'll have a good idea what kind of third party support the PS3 is getting, what kind of support Bluray is getting, and of course a probably $100 or more price drop.

I wish I can hold out that long. I think I can manage the storm of the launch, due to even owning a launch PS1 and getting burned there, but MGS4 is probably going to break me. That'll almost definitely see release before FF, and will get an almost simultaneous worldwide release probably. Hell, I think the States got the last one before Japan even.

...I still support sony, I'm not going to drop them because of this overblown controller fiasco, rediculous...

PS1, PS2 were both incredible systems and I predict the same for PS3, I can't believe the slime that is being tossed their way.

i don't supoort sony either.
the most impressive games i've played were MGS, FF, ICO, DQ. Everything else was average. But then, i haven't played all.
FF came even from the nintendo platform. well, they never go back i think.
I have to wait until it drops drastically down. Something like 300-400$ perhaps.
Maybe then.....

When did cheapassgamer turn into a kiss nintendo's ass site. If the fanboys want to gloat about their system they got their pages, why attack sony over ever little thing? Can't afford the initial pricetag, oh well their's millions making more money than you and they have a large enough fan base to make lots of money. Xbox360 sold all their systems and people resold them on ebay for hugh markups and guess what, people payed hundreds more than the original price tag, just cause were cheap doesn't mean there aren't plenty out there with money to burn. The system is a one shot deal $ wise anyway and if it comes with perks that will save you from buying other things(dvd players, blu ray whatevers) instead then it's justified. Let's wait a little closer to launch before we cry about every little thing that hasn't even been finalized yet, every magazine i've read has a different theory about how it will all turn out so settle down.

P.S. I'm not a fanboy of any system, if I were it would be sega but um...they ain't in it anymore but really I'm sick of nintendo's fans and the anti-sony crowd spouting every thought that enters their mind, i think blu-ray and what it will produce maybe a year or two after launch will far outweigh replaying nintendo ports on the why...um wii that young people don't want to play, there loss but i bought those games and i have them and many wants new experiences not ports. I'm 22, nostalgia isn't going to last me another 50 years, I want new nostalgia.

And isn't this poll a little biased, I mean your asking people on a site called cheapassgamer if they would buy a $500 or so system, when most of us here wouldn't spend $6 on a triple A title they knew they could get for $5 6 months from now. Why don't you go to richassgamers and pose the same question, really this poll is pure stupidity. Support the systems you like, don't support the ones you don't and leave it at that.

Last year if when the Xbox 360 hit I was impressed by the graphics (call of duty), but not the games themselves. I been a diehard Sony supporter since the PS so I realize I am bias. I was waiting for the PS3 launch, but not anymore. The price is the main thing that has caused me to do a doubletake. Plus truthfully with the upcoming line up from Microsoft I am not even sure you can tell who will have the biggest heavy hitting games. If anything the sony price point is going to allow for all the systems to really have a place for the first year or two.

Personally after seeing the Wii lineup and the potential for the controller I plan on purchasing a Wii at launch. Then wait it out to see where things will end up with the other systems. For me the decision was easy as soon as I heard the price points, of course I have a baby due in Sept adding weight to the decision. If this was 10 years ago when I was in college playing games 40-50 hours a week I would be lining up the night the ps3 came out.

[quote name='Vinny']I honestly don't think any of today's systems have pr oven to be worthy of buying at launch.. the last system that I thought was worth it at launch was the N64...[/quote] Of all system launches, you say the N64 was a worthy launch purchase? They had TWO fucking games at launch! Pilotwings64 was a snore to put it mildly. Mario64 was THE only game to get (and I just rented a system for the week). Not to mention that the games were selling upwards of $80 USED (SW: SOTE I recall specifically) around X-mas. Then the one game a month BS was a total turn off. I loved the 64, but it was WAAAAaaayy down the line when the library justifed the shelf space.

Dreamcast had a waaaay better launch; Soul Calibur, Hydro Thunder, Sonic Adventure, Power Stone, Mortal Kombat Gold & HOTD2 just to name a few. Plus the VMU was (and still is) a revolutionary piece.

[quote name='jputahraptor']Only if your related to Mario or Master Chief.[/QUOTE]
I think he meant the CAG user "solid snake". And no, he can't be, jputahraptor usues punctuation and semi-comprehensible grammar.

[quote name='Chacrana']I would. Kojima doesn't like ports and ports of MGS games have never turned out as well as they did in their original PS/PS2 iterations.[/QUOTE]
Kojima doesn't like ports? Right. You are aware that the Metal Gear franchise would never have taken off if it's original title (MSX computer) wasn't ported to the NES, aren't you? But hey, if you can supply me with a credible source other than reporting what you heard from a friend or some retailer working in a video game shop, I'd be happy to read it.

Sugar, Konami is a business, and they are full aware that their ports (including but not at all limited to MGS) have always brought in additional profit, which is why they have continued to port their games from one system to another.

And if anyone hasn't been paying attention to the Wii Smash Brothers promo, the first non-Nintendo character who showed up hiding in a box was who boys and girls? That's right! Solid Snake! So if anyone is thinking that the MGS titles will be strictly Sony exclusives in the next console generation, you're sadly mistaken. Or do you think Nintendo is advertising Konami's heavy hitter out of the kindness of their hearts with no alternate motive?

[quote name='zionoverfire']The combo idea was instrumental in selling the PS2. At the time of release a good DVD player was $200, making the PS2 a steal for anyone interested in a DVD player and system.[/QUOTE]
Not true. It may have been your reason to purchase a ps2, but not the majority of consumers'. Sony's PlayStation was a solid introduction to the video game console market, and the PS2 was a solid successor, again with full third party support, that very nice backwards-compatibility feature, and if the launch titles didn't grab you, there was a full stable of quality games coming down the pike to choose from.

As to the issue of the PS3's price (I will only discuss the full $600 system, as the idea of dropping $500 for a HELLO! blu-ray player/console withOUT HDMI is flushing half a grand down the drain), look at what you are getting for your money.

If nothing else, you're getting a Sony built blu-ray player for less than $1000. You want a gaming system? Well, you're getting a nice system with more of the same titles from more of the same third-party supporters. If that makes you happy, spend the money and move on. Because that's the price. If it's too much, wait 18 months or so for a price drop. It won't kill you. Or take on a second (or first) job if you have no patience.

The big issue that so many people are overlooking is Sony's scheming to push their blu-ray into homes, to edge HD out as the next industry standard. Remember, this is their technology which they spent gobs of money and man hours on R&D for. They want this to be the next industry standard in order to not just recoup their investment, but to make gobs of money on the patent...

Look, Joe and Martha Smith drop $600 on a PS3 to make Joe, Martha or Joe Jr happy. Joe and Martha Smith now own not just a new video game console but oooh la la! they own a Blu-Ray player as well!

I put it to you: How likely is it that they now drop another $500+ on an HD player? Answer: Not very.

The follow up question is then: Will Joe and Martha Smith now buy HD or Blu-Ray dvds? Answer: Blu-Ray dvds. (you did figure this out, right?)

So we're looking at a significant number of Blu-Ray players making their way into hundreds of thousands of households around the globe in the upcoming year. (Hundreds of thousands of households who may not have even considered investing in a next gen DVD player for another 18-24+ months, because what's on the shelves at the time are very pricey second gen HD/Blu-Ray players... it's generally not until 4th generation when prices begin to drop so significantly that a piece of hardware such as this starts to sell in large numbers.) Buena Vista, MGM, Warner Brothers, et cetara see this very sizable market, and realize it's in their interest to publish their movies NOT on HD, but Blu-Ray.

It's VERY good business from their stand point.

Me? I find Blu-Ray inferior to HD, but the ultimate result will be Blu-Ray being the next industry standard. While I'm not thrilled about it, I remain optimistic by looking forward to buying cheap used copies of anime DVDs as people buy the republished Blu-Ray editions in the upcoming years.

"Please. Hold your applause."
-Nick Kang

[quote name='guinaevere']Kojima doesn't like ports? Right. You are aware that the Metal Gear franchise would never have taken off if it's original title (MSX computer) wasn't ported to the NES, aren't you? But hey, if you can supply me with a credible source other than reporting what you heard from a friend or some retailer working in a video game shop, I'd be happy to read it.
[/QUOTE]
Kojima did call the NES version of Metal Gear garbage on the Metal Gear Saga DVD.

Also, I forget where I read it, he says it takes too much effort to port a game...I'm sure someone knows which article I am talking about since it was posted on CAG.

[quote name='CappyCobra']Pilotwings64 was a snore to put it mildly.[/QUOTE]
Some of us enjoyed PW. But I understand most folks don't have the skill patience for flight sims.

[quote name='whoknows']Kojima did call the NES version of Metal Gear garbage on the Metal Gear Saga DVD.[/quote]
And of what relevence is that? It brought the title to a system which was vastly more popular, and it sold great numbers for the time. More to the point, it STARTED the trend of porting many of the MG franchise titles... it didn't END it. So he can say it's garbage now. He may even have thought it at the time. But I'd prefer he put his money where his mouth is. If he truly believed a port were garbage, then that would have been the last time his game was ported.

Also, I forget where I read it, he says it takes too much effort to port a game...I'm sure someone knows which article I am talking about since it was posted on CAG.
Too much effort for his liking, or too much effort to continue the practice?

It's possible I'm wrong and that Hideo said he won't be furthering the practice of ports for this franchise. But even if he has stated this catagorically, I won't believe it. I've seen too often over the years companies saying they'd never work with XYZ again, that they're giving exclusive rights to ABC... and see that statement spun and/or blatantly contradicted in the following months/years.

[quote name='salmonaxxx']I'm gonna get one at launch, but I definitely won't be in the majority.[/QUOTE]

...only because the majority won't be able to get their hands on one. I swung by FYE the other day & put my money down on one (probably not the most reliable store for getting a day-1 system, but my philosophy is to put my name down everywhere I can & hope at least one pans out). Anyway, I was talking to the kid working there and he out of the blue makes the comment to me "Well, you couldn't give me a 360..". I mentally marked him down as YET ANOTHER random person I've run into that has zero interest in MS's console but is very interested in Sony's.

I go to EB & glance at the 360 shelves, and I see a slim selection consisting mainly of sports games & shooters, many of which are pc ports. And I wonder to myself "how exactly are they setting this system apart from the Xbox?" The answer, of course, is that they aren't.

I have no love for either of the actual companies. Sony is pushing blu-ray, MS is pushing Vista. But Sony has the games I'm interested in, because anyone can see they will have the lion's share of the Japanese support. So while $600 for a system is expensive, $400 for a system that doesn't play the games I want is a complete waste of money.

Ah well, it still amuses me to read on message boards where people are predicting the end of the Playstation name. Let's have this conversation again in a year or so, shall we? :)

[quote name='guinaevere']Some of us enjoyed PW. But I understand most folks don't have the skill patience for flight sims.[/quote] I respect that you enjoyed PW64, but the whole point I was making was that Mario64 was soldout so PW sold by default. PW64 doesn't have the mass appeal that M64 had. Having two games at launch is a pisspoor selection period. Regardless if one of those games defined the standard of platformers.

If you're going to respond to the WHOLE post I made, take the horse blinders off and defend the N64 launch. They had less games initally available, less quantity (hence why SW:SOTE was selling used for 80 since you couldn't find a new one), and less frequency of game releases.

You can't defend it because it's true. Do not mistakenly take my statements for N64 bashing. The truth is the truth no matter how hard you try to spin it. All three systems of that generation were disappointing at certain generes, it's just that Sony had more rounds (games) to fire, so it had more chances to hit. But it also had alot more crap games to go along with it. For every one that was a hit, there were 10 that were . Saturn was actutally out selling N64 in Japan and may have done the same if Sega Of America woke the hell up and started localizing more 2D titles and play to the system's strengths, the Saturn would have done alot better in the states.

Back on topic: With the Exception of the BluRay drive, Sony has nothing unqiue (Besides the giant mutant craps in feudal Japan :lol:) to distinguish itself from it's competitors. And with the $200 premium difference in price compared to it closest competitor, it further wedges it away from the mainstream consumer.

[quote name='guinaevere']Kojima doesn't like ports? Right. You are aware that the Metal Gear franchise would never have taken off if it's original title (MSX computer) wasn't ported to the NES, aren't you? But hey, if you can supply me with a credible source other than reporting what you heard from a friend or some retailer working in a video game shop, I'd be happy to read it.

Sugar, Konami is a business, and they are full aware that their ports (including but not at all limited to MGS) have always brought in additional profit, which is why they have continued to port their games from one system to another.

And if anyone hasn't been paying attention to the Wii Smash Brothers promo, the first non-Nintendo character who showed up hiding in a box was who boys and girls? That's right! Solid Snake! So if anyone is thinking that the MGS titles will be strictly Sony exclusives in the next console generation, you're sadly mistaken. Or do you think Nintendo is advertising Konami's heavy hitter out of the kindness of their hearts with no alternate motive?
[/quote]

I remember Kojima saying a while ago, that he is indeed impressed with the (formaerly) revolution and stating on eventually developing a game for it.
Maybe we will see a game from him on the Wii. Would be cool indeed.

What lies is the OP referring to? Please provide links. I don't doubt we've been lied to, but I just don't know what the lies were about.
If people let lies keep them from buying a system, Microsoft wouldn't have sold a 360. Remember the promises of standard hard drives, wireless controllers, etc. Sure, they're "standard" if you buy the Premium system.

Well even IGN (which is soooo PS fanboy its not even funny) had this to say for E3 reviews:

Sony, you broke our hearts. Before the press conference, a lot of people thought that this could be the year that Sony placed so much distance between itself and its competitors that they'd automatically be declared the next-gen winner. Instead, the conference cast a ton of doubt on just about everything. From the extreme boredom that set in when the Gran Turismo HD demo ran too long to showing lackluster titles at their press conference, Sony let the momentum they built up from last year literally fade away. No Killzone or Devil May Cry (and no apology to their absence) had people scratching their heads, while other viewers couldn't get over the wii-tarded demonstration of the "additional" motion sensing controller, which seemed to "borrow" just about everything from Sony's competition (while killing vibration at the same time).

The price of the console gave lots of players around the world a heart attack as they tried to figure out how they could pay down for it come this November. Plus, the discovery of the 20 gig system missing key hardware features turned the dual price point argument into a point of ridicule for many supporters of the platform. Not the best start to the 2006 show by any means.

[quote name='CappyCobra'] PW64 doesn't have the mass appeal that M64 had. Having two games at launch is a pisspoor selection period. [/quote]
I never implied otherwise. On either count. I was just making a snide comment about flight sims.

If you're going to respond to the WHOLE post I made, take the horse blinders off and defend the N64 launch.
No blinders on, trust me. I have always liked Nintendos systems and their games, but I wasn't making ANY comment about the launch lineup.

(hence why SW:SOTE was selling used for 80 since you couldn't find a new one), and less frequency of game releases.
Speaking of which, my buddy Lord Dalek from toonzone.net had the brilliant idea of bringing Shadows of the Empire to the DS. I want that to happen.

Other than that, I'd love to argue with you, but we really don't have anything that we're disagreeing on... other than flight sims.
wooper.gif

I for one loved pilotwings 64 and i still enjoy it. Something about that game is just relaxing. Plus flying around and exploring little america was unlike anything else at the time.

Then you have Mario 64, which every 3D platformer since used as a basis for control, camera, level design, etc.

My cousins/friends and I played the hell out of 64 games.. probably because there were so few, but we got our money's worth out of SOTE, WaveRace, Mario Kart, Goldeneye... etc. The multiplayer on a lot of those titles was priceless.

Back on point, I don't understand supporting sony's decision to significantly increase console prices past their typical $300-400 limit. Oh well, some people just want to have that status symbol in their house.

Off the record N64 only had 2 games at launch and is still one of the most successful launches ever....thats funny shizzle

[quote name='Daddy']Off the record N64 only had 2 games at launch and is still one of the most successful launches ever....thats funny shizzle[/QUOTE]
What? On what grounds was it the one of the most successful launches ever?

[quote name='daroga']What? On what grounds was it the one of the most successful launches ever?[/QUOTE]

"thats funny shizzle" hence I think thats a funny statement...I guess you could say it was b/c it sold with only 2 launch titles but besides that its funny

[quote name='daroga']What? On what grounds was it the one of the most successful launches ever?[/QUOTE]

I had a hell of a time getting one that christmas when it came out. Games were even harder to find. I'd say that is successful. It launched with two games, but Mario 64 was that good that people had to have the system.

Why the hell does everyone care so much about Killzone? Before last year's trailer I don't think most people cared about Killzone at all if they had even heard of it. And the game is never going to live up to that trailer in any way. That's why they didn't show it.

[quote name='Stuka']Why the hell does everyone care so much about Killzone? Before last year's trailer I don't think most people cared about Killzone at all if they had even heard of it. And the game is never going to live up to that trailer in any way. That's why they didn't show it.[/QUOTE]

OK agreed...i guess some posted about this?.....SONY are hype mongering Lairs....agreed...it was a low blow to show that last year and fool the general public....now the price is a double punch to the nuts even harder this year....back to back shite E3's for SONY

I don't think that you can draw some imaginary lines between PS3 and Nintendo's N64 flop. PS1 gave gamers something that N64 did not have, and the developers jumped on board with little hesitation. It wasn't something as meaningless as HD playback, it was CD support with great hardware. PS2 inclusion of a DVD player ability was a genius marketing move: tons of households bought it as a DVD player for their kids to put to their own room. You knew that, though.

At this point in time, despite the fact that Sony's PS3 doesn't include hardware that most care about (at least most of gamers here expressed that BlueRay does nothing for them), it does not have the competition that PS1 had given N64. And PS1 gave N64 a run for it's money. Now, I find the price to be ludicrous, but it does not imply that all of a sudden everyone will run towards Wii. Sure, PS3 may not be "the answer," but most people out there are not really asking any questions. PS3 wins by numbers, fair and square. The only number that is high that is not good for them, unfortunately, is the price.

"MGS4. QED." is the best answer I heard to most (if not all) anti-Sony arguments.

[quote name='Daddy']OK agreed...i guess some posted about this?.....SONY are hype mongering Lairs....agreed...it was a low blow to show that last year and fool the general public....now the price is a double punch to the nuts even harder this year....back to back shite E3's for SONY[/quote]
your right,but so is microsoft.
and the reason i am getting the ps3 is because they will have a better online network setup than Xbox 360 and we wont have to pay for it,
plus to me it looks alot cooler than other systems ,i like the controllers more than anyother systems and they have all the games i love ,mgs4,Killzone,Hitman,and gta4,plus i hate how gimmicky nintendo is
they are all o0oo0o000oohhh we have new controller this best thing eva,you move you controller to play game on new nintendo with gamecube graphics. what i am saying sony has actually tried to make some improvements,allso its the only one thats going to be backwards compatiable if i remember right.

[quote name='Genocidal']Now I know you're just trying to troll. I can't believe that you'd honestly think everything you typed there is true.[/quote]

Maybe you could translate it for the rest of us.

[quote name='Genocidal']Now I know you're just trying to troll. I can't believe that you'd honestly think everything you typed there is true.[/quote]

Name one thing thats not true in my post.
whats wrong with what i said?
nintendo is just trying to make money with that new gimmicky controller, and i hate that sony ditched the dual shock to follow,why do i want to have to move the controller to play games when it has buttons and analog sticks?
I like nintendo and all its just i think they shouldve made the graphics a little better, and not done the motion sensor thing. it saddens me that sony is following.

and btw just so you guys all know that was my cousin that posted in that other thread so dont judge me on what ever he said.

All the details regarding Sony's online solution have not been disclosed yet. You cant accurately say its better yet.

Everyone has backwards compatibility. The Wii plays Gamecube games as well as the back catalogue all the way back to the NES as well as Genesis and TurboGrafx games.

The 360 of course plays a lot & an ever increasing number of xbox games.

I expect the PS1/2 compatibility to be better than the 360 situation, but not perfect. The PS2 already doesnt play a couple PS1 games.

Gimmicky is just an opinion. The Japanese dont seem to think the DS is very gimmicky.

Normally I'd just let RF or Strell handle you, but I'm bored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back