Lipton Brisk Ice Tea Dance Central 3/Gears Of War:Judgement instant win

[quote name='GE7VOCiiDE']
picture.php

im all ready now! still going to get the lambent and young marcus skin on release date.[/QUOTE]
Nice
Is the era baird a preorder DLC?

The emergence era is what you were supposed to get via this text promotion, so if you had redeemed the code and you got jungle tai, if you go in your history you can re download it and get emergence baird as well as keeping jungle tai.

[quote name='vantheman']The emergence era is what you were supposed to get via this text promotion, so if you had redeemed the code and you got jungle tai, if you go in your history you can re download it and get emergence baird as well as keeping jungle tai.[/QUOTE]
didn't know that
thanks

picture.php

im all ready now! still going to get the lambent and young marcus skin on release date.[/QUOTE]

How did you get the Web weapon skin?

[quote name='vantheman']The emergence era is what you were supposed to get via this text promotion, so if you had redeemed the code and you got jungle tai, if you go in your history you can re download it and get emergence baird as well as keeping jungle tai.[/QUOTE]

Hmm I got "Gears 3 Baird" from texting. Which I'm assuming is Aftermath Baird. No emergence. This is in line with what was originally posted on the first page though.

picture.php

What does the Brisk Skin Pack list in the download description?

[quote name='henhowc']Hmm I got "Gears 3 Baird" from texting. Which I'm assuming is Aftermath Baird. No emergence or Jungle Tai. This is in line with what was originally posted on the first page though.

What does the Brisk Skin Pack list in the download description?[/QUOTE]

an Armor and weapon skin i believe

[quote name='Double O Slevin']Cool, I messaged Brisk on their Facebook page and informed them about my troubles finding any products featuring this promo and they sent me a code "on them".

What the skin pack looks like? I have no idea, but it's one less thing to seek out.[/QUOTE]

022113002548_zps1b6e5b06.jpg

How long did it take them to respond on Facebook? I sent them a message the other day about not finding anything with the code on it and I haven't heard back.

[quote name='Ryuukishi']
[/QUOTE]

lol i love how you spoiler tagged this.

[quote name='WolfmanASTN']How long did it take them to respond on Facebook? I sent them a message the other day about not finding anything with the code on it and I haven't heard back.[/QUOTE]

Took about two business days for me to get a reply with a code.

[quote name='Darklurkr23']Anyone have a picture of the Brisk Weapon Skin?[/QUOTE]
...two posts above you click the spoiler..

[quote name='Darklurkr23']Anyone have a picture of the Brisk Weapon Skin?[/QUOTE]

assuming it'll look like the paintball one but yellow and blue themed?

After playing 5x per day from the beginning I finally won 1600 Microsoft points! Ill take it, so they are still giving out prizes for those who are still trying.

Oh and I won at 12:15am EST

[quote name='j1mb07']After playing 5x per day from the beginning I finally won 1600 Microsoft points! Ill take it, so they are still giving out prizes for those who are still trying.

Oh and I won at 12:15am EST[/QUOTE]

I'm starting to wish that I swear.

[quote name='Ryuukishi']
[/QUOTE]
That actually looks not half bad. Doesn't look like I'm going to be able to get it though. I've been trying to find a code in store to no luck, nothing within a 40 miles. Messaged their facebook two days ago, haven't heard a thing back.

I got Gears of War 3 Baird. If I download it again will I get the Emergence Baird? Are they actually different?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Anyone who won a system or game prior to 1/25 still waiting for theirs to show up?[/QUOTE]

Won around the 27th. Still waiting for mine

I won a 1 Month of XBOX Live about a month ago...

Once you win something, are you able to enter again and try to win more, or are you pretty much screwed?

[quote name='HCHecxz']I won a 1 Month of XBOX Live about a month ago...

Once you win something, are you able to enter again and try to win more, or are you pretty much screwed?[/QUOTE]
It's 1 win per address if I'm not mistaken

[quote name='iRandom']It's 1 win per address if I'm not mistaken[/QUOTE]

Damn!

So what is this new Skins they are putting out, what if you got one from them early on? are these new ones they are giving out and how can you obtain them if you already got one from them?

[quote name='HCHecxz']You are awesome, i'll try this out. Does this also include the weapon skins with it?[/QUOTE]

That I don't know. I have heard members here saying they have gotten a skin code from brisk's Facebook page. Wish I could get that as I have massaged them and still no reply. It's been more than 4 days now

[quote name='iRandom']It's 1 win per address if I'm not mistaken[/QUOTE]

Man, that sucks if true. All I got was 1-month of XBL.

[quote name='Nogib']Man, that sucks if true. All I got was 1-month of XBL.[/QUOTE]

At least you didn't purposely used a fake address only to end up winning a gears t-shirt or anything for that matter

[quote name='Wario64']Won around the 27th. Still waiting for mine[/QUOTE]

Won 02/11 and still waiting here. I texted "game" to win, so maybe it will be shipped along with GOW: Judgement once it gets released? (hopefully):D

Does anybody have one of the Brisk 12 pack skin codes they would be willing to share? I've gone to two Wal-Marts, one Target, three gas stations, and one Dollar General Store. I still have yet to find one of the specially marked 12 packs. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! PM me if you have a spare.

Thanks,

AT

Just got my 360 today. Hadn't kept up with this thread so I was surprised to see that I got Disneyland Kinect and DC3. Already had Disneyland so didn't need that, but I really wanted DC3. Pretty awesome!

Now that I've got my 360 I decided to start texting "Game". Let's see what happens if I win.

[quote name='nny']Just got my 360 today. Hadn't kept up with this thread so I was surprised to see that I got Disneyland Kinect and DC3. Already had Disneyland so didn't need that, but I really wanted DC3. Pretty awesome!

Now that I've got my 360 I decided to start texting "Game". Let's see what happens if I win.[/QUOTE]

When did you win and who shipped it? Ups?

i'm just waiting to see someone post that they got their Judgement in the mail... I won on Feb 1st. so i really hope i get it at least within the first week of the game being out. seeing as how epic tends to do exclusives on week 1 in game.

[quote name='Wario64']Won around the 27th. Still waiting for mine[/QUOTE]

[quote name='rsdSD110']Won 02/11 and still waiting here. I texted "game" to win, so maybe it will be shipped along with GOW: Judgement once it gets released? (hopefully):D[/QUOTE]

[quote name='nny']Just got my 360 today. Hadn't kept up with this thread so I was surprised to see that I got Disneyland Kinect and DC3. Already had Disneyland so didn't need that, but I really wanted DC3. Pretty awesome!

Now that I've got my 360 I decided to start texting "Game". Let's see what happens if I win.[/QUOTE]

Looking at the website for the contest it shows a bundle with GoW:J so hopefully anyone that won that bundle is just delayed due to the street date of the game. At least that is what I keep telling myself...

I won the Gears X360 bundle in case I didn't mention it. That'd be a nice surprise. I found it baffling that it never included a copy of the game to begin with

[quote name='Wario64']I won the Gears X360 bundle in case I didn't mention it. That'd be a nice surprise. I found it baffling that it never included a copy of the game to begin with[/QUOTE]

Well looking at the official rules there are 2 360 Kinect bundles listed (one for Dance Central 3 promo and one for GoW:J) and neither says they include anything other than a 4gb Kinect Bundle with 1 mo XBL subscription. Hoping that since the bundles that arrived so far had DC3 in them that they ones that have not arrived would have GoW:J. Hopefully we will find out soon.

One win per person

Yeah still in the boat of won a copy of GOW:J on xx date, with crossed fingers of it arriving sometime next week. If anyone gets an email or has it arrive Tues/wed, be sure to let us know!

Please allow 8-10 weeks for verification and shipment of your prize to the address you provided when registering.

I assume this contest is still ongoing? I have been texting them throughout the day regularly and still get the same old "You didn't win" message!

[quote name='TealPavelski']I assume this contest is still ongoing? I have been texting them throughout the day regularly and still get the same old "You didn't win" message![/QUOTE]

Runs until the end of April

bread's done
Back