Little Big Planet and Killzone 2 and Infamous - New PS3 Greatest Hits

evilsuperman33

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
We're gonna be getting at least three games for the ps3 greatest hits catalog. I looked at the release list and saw Little Big Planet and Killzone 2 and Infamous. I have the scanned copy so i can show proof but also Resistance 2 is on that list.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Sway42']BUT IT ALREADY DOES EVERYTHING, INCLUDING SHORTAGES!

well, what else can it possible do?[/QUOTE]

That's funny...

It does not do PlayStation 2 games either nor PAL region 0 DVDs (which the 360 does).

[quote name='oasisboy']That's funny...

It does not do PlayStation 2 games either nor PAL region 0 DVDs (which the 360 does).[/QUOTE]

My PS3 plays PS2 games just fine :D

No PAL region 0 DVDs here to test on it - but I'm NTSC, so I figure PAL won't work on it. I don't recall PAL DVDs working on my 360 for that matter, as the DVD player is region locked on that, as well.

[quote name='Methadon']My PS3 plays PS2 games just fine :D

No PAL region 0 DVDs here to test on it - but I'm NTSC, so I figure PAL won't work on it. I don't recall PAL DVDs working on my 360 for that matter, as the DVD player is region locked on that, as well.[/QUOTE]

my US xbox 360 can read Pal REGION 0 DVD. My ps3 can't though... bummer! considering ps3 game is region free...

Those are really good games and it's no wonder they got the GH label. I just hope a lot more get on that label because they are some games out there that have been high in price for far too long. I know some people have been GH label=bad but remember a few games that were on the ps2 when they got on GH labels? Some titles actually got bonuses from the originals. Once they come out and I read up on them, I might buy the gh label if there is added bonuses. If not, it doesn't matter either way to me!!

[quote name='Sway42']BUT IT ALREADY DOES EVERYTHING, INCLUDING SHORTAGES!

well, what else can it possible do?[/QUOTE]

It won't do other operating systems soon...

Not that I care since I never use it for that anyway.

[quote name='iowaholdem']What's the cost of a PS3 greatest hits game?

At $20 with the KMART $10 off $20, I would likely pick some up...[/QUOTE]

where coupon?

when released?

I agree. I don't buy into the whole $30 for a greatest hit bs. I know that games cost $60 now but i still don't think a game that old that already sold that many copies should sell for more than $20.

so when a game becomes greatest hits even the original packaged games become the same price? if so...thats pretty awesome.

[quote name='ahwang826']so when a game becomes greatest hits even the original packaged games become the same price? if so...thats pretty awesome.[/QUOTE]

Yep. GH is an official price drop.

the paper says 4/1 is the greatest hits release date but its got to be soon because when i set the mods tonight they are all side by side and usually rollbacks always happen on tuesday so we'll wait and see tomorrow.

[quote name='hqn101']I wonder why resistance 2 isn't GH.[/QUOTE]

The title hasn't been updated but the OP was edited to add Resistance 2 to the new GH lineup.

[quote name='rapsodist']The title hasn't been updated but the OP was edited to add Resistance 2 to the new GH lineup.[/QUOTE]

That's what I get for not reading the first post thanks.

Awesome, thanks evilsuperman33! I've been wanting LBP forever and if it's the GOTY edition that'll just be icing on the cake. Can't wait!

[quote name='evilsuperman33']there you go is that proof enough for you?[/QUOTE]

Don't get all defensive about it. In fact, I'd put that picture in the first post if I were you instead of having it get lost 9 pages deep.

We always get our big game shipments in until Thursdays. We receive games all days of the week except for the weekends though.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sunnyvale']so it is not gg to be LBP GOTY GH? :([/QUOTE]

I think the odds were against that from the beginning. They are gonna try to keep selling that for $59.99 as long as they can. And at the same time, by putting the regular version on Greatest Hits, it will help move all the old copies still sitting on shelves (since the old stock will be the same price as the red Greatest Hits cases)

f3ckqs.jpg

LBP GOTY edition confirmed. :D

is that UFC 2009 obviously and should i get killzone or resistance (both #2) didnt like the first resistance that mcuh but asking for opinon

Sweet! LittleBigPlanet will be a perfect gift for me 10 year old cousin's Birthday.

Sony needs to also announce Motorstorm Pacific Rift and Heavenly Sword to be Greatest Hits also.

[quote name='seanr1221']I wonder why they changed the UFC cover.[/QUOTE]

It might be a new version of the game that contains the DLC. Kinda like LBP and Midnight Club

[quote name='h3ro']
f3ckqs.jpg

LBP GOTY edition confirmed. :D[/QUOTE]
Wow, that's nice. I really wanted LBP, but I'm too cheap to get a game for over $30 because I know it'll fall sooner or later. I didn't expect it to drop so quickly, though. You'd expect them to only drop the regular to $30, and keep the GOTY at $40. $30 is the perfect price for all 4 of these new GHs. Especially since Killzone 2 and Resistance 2 really needed price drops. I've never seen them go under $60($50 for KZ2 @ Amazon), unless on sale. I may wait a while to get these since I have tons of games to play and I just bought COD4(best MP game I've played next to UC2)Thanks for the scan.
Luckily for me, there's a Sears near me that hardly anyone buys games from, so it has all these games in black label for a long time, even though I don't really care about GH vs Original(other than extra content).

bread's done
Back