Little Big Planet - Gen. Discussion & Info

[quote name='Nogib']No, that isn't it at all. Tried IE8 and Chrome, same thing. It's something on their end.

Of course checking the reg page periodically during the day it's never shown an image or box then either when trying to reg so idk wtf is up.[/quote]

That means that they don't have the captchas visible for any browser then. It is a problem on their end that they're not displaying the method to verify that you're human (but still running that verification check).

Wow...so it seems I have double posted on the official LBP site. I'm guessing that I'm not the only person because that was just a disaster. Anyhow, what that probably means is that lots of people double posted. Therefore, if you're past post 1000, you still probably have a decent chance of getting in.

Oh yeah, I have some extra Resistance 2 beta keys for trade. I'm not begging, i've entered possibly every single contest more than once, and have even gone through the hassle of making foreign accounts for international contests. It's just an incentive for those with extra keys.

[quote name='imascrub']heads up. I just got my code from 1UP's trivia
Check your 1up message box if you guys sent it in.[/quote]

Nothing here...

What was your answer?

There's a pretty cool Space Invaders level that those of you in the beta should try out. It's by Stripes-McGee if you need to see it.

Where do I find the Tetris level?

I got a JP beta code this morning as well, voices in Japanese, but text is all english. wonder if i have access to any of the US network stuffs.

I know everyone is talking about the beta, but figured i'd make it known that Prime members of Amazon Release Date Delivery is available for Littlebigplanet now

i had meetings all day today so missed out on all three of the beta giveaway websites. So hopefully someone wants my qore/resistance2 beta for trade.

[quote name='KingBroly']Joystiq's having a beta giveaway[/quote]

hmmmm....

Well I'll give this a try then. Xplay giveaway is tomorrow BTW.

What a way to market a game. Really brilliant. Show this ravenous feeding frenzy on all these sites to help build even more hype.

Been trying to get extras to no avail so I can distribute here. No luck. :(

What a game.
I didn't think I'd buy it day 1, but I probably will now.

I kinda had the beta crash on me (I wish I could report it somehow). Basically, it wouldn't go back to the level creator after the tutorial so I had to quit, and it crashed the system.

[quote name='KingBroly']I kinda had the beta crash on me (I wish I could report it somehow). Basically, it wouldn't go back to the level creator after the tutorial so I had to quit, and it crashed the system.[/QUOTE]
I've had it crash a few times in the middle of levels, I couldn't find any way to report it either. It really doesn't seem like much of a beta when you can't report bugs

A lot of betas have auto reporting mechanisms built in. It may crash, but the system could automatically be sending in memory dumps to MM servers.

[quote name='aquateen168']for a fellow cag what will ya give me for it
preferably a psn gamecard or gameshare[/quote]
Pfffttt, gtfo

I'll share a MM9 Demo :lol:

Only 3 weeks til' release, don't get so uppity guys. Focus on something else, times flies like that

(Tempus fugit yo)

[quote name='DarkNessBear']Hmm.... MM9 demo...

I'm intrigued...

P.S. Sharing MM9 Demo for LBP Beta key!!![/quote]

Word! MM9 ftw!

Debating where I should pre-order, Amazon for $10 certificate seems pretty spiffy :whistle2:k

And I already have a $10 code, so...

What people need to realize is that the beta keys really aren't worth shit. Odds are if someone wants one, they're gonna get one. If you're going to sell it, do it for something small, don't be a dick.

I hope the pre-order skins become available sometime/somehow/somewhere other than pre-orders. I gots to save me moneh! ;O

Do you have to have the game the first week in order to get the astronaut dude, or is it just gonna be up on launch week on the PSN Store?

[quote name='Inf^Shini']I hope the pre-order skins become available sometime/somehow/somewhere other than pre-orders. I gots to save me moneh! ;O

Do you have to have the game the first week in order to get the astronaut dude, or is it just gonna be up on launch week on the PSN Store?[/quote]

I think i'm only sure of the Astronaut sack being available for launch week and not through the PSN.

bread's done
Back