Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just placed an order for a Zune and it processed for over three minutes, then gave me some kind of error. It asked me to attempt to process it again but when I did, it said I didn't have enough tickets.

So there's no Zune in my order history and my tickets are gone. Has this happened to anyone else?

[quote name='Engel']I just placed an order for a Zune and it processed for over three minutes, then gave me some kind of error. It asked me to attempt to process it again but when I did, it said I didn't have enough tickets.

So there's no Zune in my order history and my tickets are gone. Has this happened to anyone else?[/QUOTE]

This has happened to several people. Email them and explain what happened.
They should give you your points back.

[email protected]

Is anyone else stuck at the Retrieving puzzle list screen? For some reason its stuck on all the games.

EDIT: NM, firefox problem

[quote name='Scrubsy']Is anyone else stuck at the Retrieving puzzle list screen? For some reason its stuck on all the games.[/quote]

I'm getting that too right now. Mine will advance eventually but it's been very slow. I also get stuck on the "adding points" screen.

[quote name='Engel']I just placed an order for a Zune and it processed for over three minutes, then gave me some kind of error. It asked me to attempt to process it again but when I did, it said I didn't have enough tickets.

So there's no Zune in my order history and my tickets are gone. Has this happened to anyone else?[/quote]

Same thing happened to me just now when I tried to get FSX, sent an e-mail to [email protected], you should do the same

[quote name='iph03n1xi']I got my FSX today via FedEx Ground and I didn't get a shipping confirmation.

Just don't think about it too much :D[/QUOTE]

Sounds excellent. And since someone got their PGR3, I am reassured since I ordered one of that, too. :applause:

i ordered my 2nd Zune..i guess ill just wait and see what happens.....i have only recieved XBL Arcade Unplugged and Kameo so far out of all the stuff ive ordered

F---. Just lost 20K points due to processing error. Emailed Incentive Logic via my non-Live email about it.

Thanks to whomever posted that email, though :)

My Zune went through! Hopefully I actually get it, if so.. best... thread... ever. Now to grab a leather case for it, and I'll be done with this site for a while.

[quote name='CMaher']what the hell is going on with the leaderboards? some guy is over 10k on flexicon?[/QUOTE]
I see the whole top 10 as over 10000 they must have added more puzzles, Postman should try it hes played them all. See if a 360 is possible now.

There are no new games as of yet.

I don't know how they are doing it but those over 10k on Flexicon (as well as over 1176 on ElvisLives and 987 on Dingbats) are cheating.

I've been watching the leaderboard as previous people doing this have been taken down - I am assuming that as things hit the western time zones, the same thing will happen to these accounts.

I have been playing since June 7th towards the x-box and am hopeful that they will sort things out here soon since I have less than 4k tickets to go.

No new puzzles on my end. Last time this happened it was just a glitch and the guy went off after a few hours.

But I guess this time its different since they have been there forever, it must be some new hack or cheat or something.

there is some new bot that is very evil and that is how people are getting more points than the current caps. it is only a matter of time before they shut this down

[quote name='CMaher']postman how many points are you sitting on?[/quote]

I lost a couple of points somehow.

[quote name='Mendoza']got my shipping confirmation email today.

Though i already got the game lol.[/quote]
lol, same here. I got the Shipping email for my Arcade Unplugged today and it was delivered 3 days ago.

[quote name='Mendoza']got my shipping confirmation email today.

Though i already got the game lol.[/quote]

Me too. Got the Zune yesterday, just now got the shipping e-mail. Gotta love the promptness!

[quote name='Phanatic']Me too. Got the Zune yesterday, just now got the shipping e-mail. Gotta love the promptness![/quote] When did you order it?

Has any one gotten an email for something that they haven't received yet? It just seems a little strange and makes me think I won't be getting anything this week now.

[quote name='M1C13']Has any one gotten an email for something that they haven't received yet? It just seems a little strange and makes me think I won't be getting anything this week now.[/quote] They probably didn't ship any vistas out.

I got my pgr and kameo game

Does any one know Targets or walmarts policy for returning games. I want to flip them both to get overlord.

I don't think it's right to return things you never bought, but if your morals can take it, be my guest.

As for Target and Walmart, I heard that Target is very strict, while Walmart limits the returns you can do every 6 months.

Hello, I joined this site about a week ago because I was keeping up with this thread. I've read both the old thread and the new one. I just have one quick comment.

If Microsoft was desperately worried about cheating, they could EASILY stop it. Honestly, don't you think the company that created Windows can make a simple program to stop bots? Hell, even I could add a visual confirmation screen, and I know very little Flash or Java. For those of you who think that the site will be taken down or that the orders won't be shipped, don't worry. Microsoft can stop the cheating if they want to, I just don't think they care at this point.

BTW- Kick ass site. Not as many noobs as QJ.net. (Those who go there regularly know what I mean.)

[quote name='Access_Denied']

If Microsoft was desperately worried about cheating, they could EASILY stop it. Honestly, don't you think the company that created Windows can make a simple program to stop bots? Hell, even I could add a visual confirmation screen, and I know very little Flash or Java. For those of you who think that the site will be taken down or that the orders won't be shipped, don't worry. Microsoft can stop the cheating if they want to, I just don't think they care at this point.[/quote]

Microsofr does not run the project. Theyare just loosely involved. Its up to the contractee to stop cheaters. And as fas as am concerned they are doing the best they can.

[quote name='Postman']Microsofr does not run the project. Theyare just loosely involved. Its up to the contractee to stop cheaters. And as fas as am concerned they are doing the best they can.[/quote]

Yeah, I know Microsoft doesn't run it, but they sponsor it, so the big decisions probably go to them. And they're not doing the best they can, like I said, a simple visual confirmation screen would do a lot.

And iph03n1xi, they didn't add a confirmation to Flexicon. My friend went through all the flexicon puzzles last night, and didn't get a single confirmation. The picture that you saw was fake.

[quote name='jetlitheone']Is it me or did no one get prizes that used LM?[/quote]

LiveMacro is fairly recent, even if they hadn't used it, they still wouldn't have gotten their prizes, the shipping takes longer than that.

Does anyone know if the wireless controller works on the 360 or is it only for computers? I ask because I can't get it to sync up on my 360.

I just got a shipping conformation e-mail for the copy of Flight Simulator X that I ordered on 6/30 and received on 7/7. :roll:

[quote name='barenaked1']Does anyone know if the wireless controller works on the 360 or is it only for computers? I ask because I can't get it to sync up on my 360.[/QUOTE]

That'll suck if it's only for computers. I ordered one because several people in the old Search Club thread said they'll work fine on 360's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back