Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='barenaked1']Does anyone know if the wireless controller works on the 360 or is it only for computers? I ask because I can't get it to sync up on my 360.[/quote]

Disregard. It was operator error. :whistle2:#

[quote name='life.exe']lol, same here. I got the Shipping email for my Arcade Unplugged today and it was delivered 3 days ago.[/quote]

lol i got my shiping conformation today on my arcade unpluged and it was deliverd yesterday

I think their shipping notices were broken in some form, since everyone is getting their shipping notices today for recent deliveries. Perhaps that just means they'll send out shipping notices properly again.

[quote name='badramen']Foladar, nice work on becoming a troll for receiving Vista! :D[/QUOTE]
lol I saw that, that guy is a troll for sure and seems to post that every time someone asks about Vista.

FedEx doesn't deliver on Saturdays unless you pay extra or something, right?

Ordered Zune on 5th, but it says in My Club Account it was ordered on the 6th. I don't want to wait 3 days more lol.

[quote name='iph03n1xi']FedEx doesn't deliver on Saturdays unless you pay extra or something, right?

Ordered Zune on 5th, but it says in My Club Account it was ordered on the 6th. I don't want to wait 3 days more lol.[/QUOTE]
Fedex Home delivers on Saturdays, however doesn't deliver on Mondays.

Does anyone know if either of the headsets available would work for a PS3? I have no idea what kinds will work with it since I just picked it up the other day.

[quote name='Access_Denied']Yeah, I know Microsoft doesn't run it, but they sponsor it, so the big decisions probably go to them. And they're not doing the best they can, like I said, a simple visual confirmation screen would do a lot.

And iph03n1xi, they didn't add a confirmation to Flexicon. My friend went through all the flexicon puzzles last night, and didn't get a single confirmation. The picture that you saw was fake.[/quote]
Yes they did add the confirmation to flexicon and the picture is most definitely NOT a fake! I know for a fact because it's happened to me several times and I posted the screen shot.

For me it started popping up when I would fill in an entire box with letters and then rapidly click all of the blue "search" magnifying glasses one after another. If you're playing it at normal speed or clicking each answer as you go you won't get the pop-up.

[quote name='Access_Denied']Yeah, I know Microsoft doesn't run it, but they sponsor it, so the big decisions probably go to them. And they're not doing the best they can, like I said, a simple visual confirmation screen would do a lot.

And iph03n1xi, they didn't add a confirmation to Flexicon. My friend went through all the flexicon puzzles last night, and didn't get a single confirmation. The picture that you saw was fake.[/quote]

I must apologize, turns out that it's true. But, if you're using LM, you won't ever see it. Some also told me that if you have the Greasemonkey script installed, it won't do it either, but I don't know.

[quote name='SoNiC1023']How do you get so many tickets? I see people on the site who have like 27,000 tickets and it under games played it says 0[/quote]Its a cheat program that makes it look like you got 100% even though it quits the game right away.

[quote name='Scrubsy']Its a cheat program that makes it look like you got 100% even though it quits the game right away.[/quote]

No, it's just a glitch. 0 Games played has nothing to do with how you won the games.

[quote name='Scrubsy']Its a cheat program that makes it look like you got 100% even though it quits the game right away.[/quote]

Its against the rules isnt it?:cry:

[quote name='RESmonkey']No, it's just a glitch. 0 Games played has nothing to do with how you won the games.[/quote]Its not a glitch. The program starts a new game, quits right away and makes it think you got 100% and sends it in. Therefore you never "won" any real games and doesnt count it on your tally sheet. Thats why there are so many people with 0 games won but have 20,000 tickets.

Look people, the 0 games played is a glitch. The site doesn't update the games played often so as a result it often displays 0 games played. Using the cheat program adds to your game count even if it doesn't update instantly.

Has anyone who ordered the 360 controller on June 26 or after received it yet? All I ever got was an order confirmation. I have yet to receive a shipping confirmation or the controller. Should I be worried that it won't get sent?

i just got my 2nd and 3rd copies of FSX today and these were all done on different accounts with the same name and address.

[quote name='Rookie1549']Anyone received the Webcam yet?[/quote]

I have. It's a good webcam. 5 megapixel pictures and 1.3 megapixel videos. It's worth 100$, so that should tell you it's decent.

[quote name='Scrubsy']Its not a glitch. The program starts a new game, quits right away and makes it think you got 100% and sends it in. Therefore you never "won" any real games and doesnt count it on your tally sheet. Thats why there are so many people with 0 games won but have 20,000 tickets.[/QUOTE]
There are players who have played legit with "0 games won" so its likely a glitch.

And don't (DO NOT) ask for the "cheat program" or any of those things here, please .. dont need another thread gone. Keep it elsewhere.

i recieved my arcade unplugged that i ordered bout a week ago and i receieved my faceplate a week ago and i ordered it about 2 weeks ago so i hope my zune takes week but i doubt it since its so popular cuz vista is gone

Can you play FSX or Zoo Tycoon on more than one computer?

Or is there a code that limits the computers you can play it on?

[quote name='Scrubsy']Its not a glitch. The program starts a new game, quits right away and makes it think you got 100% and sends it in. Therefore you never "won" any real games and doesnt count it on your tally sheet. Thats why there are so many people with 0 games won but have 20,000 tickets.[/quote]

No. I saw my own account on their with 0 Games Played glitch. It most certainly is a glitch.

Yo anyway to get a xbox yet or what are the points code and I wonder if they could put up a XBL codes to get months that is the only reason I want that xbox lol Plz put post limit got like 15K and need more Dammit:hot::bomb:

[quote name='dmasterofgamez']Yo anyway to get a xbox yet or what are the points code and I wonder if they could put up a XBL codes to get months that is the only reason I want that xbox lol Plz put post limit got like 15K and need more Dammit:hot::bomb:[/quote]

look at the leaderboards.

[quote name='Foo228']Jeez, I ordered Vista on the 30th and I've yet to get it...I wonder whats takin so damn long[/quote] 6-8 weeks is what is taking so long. I ordered the 28th and I am still waiting patiently.

[quote name='Foo228']Jeez, I ordered Vista on the 30th and I've yet to get it...I wonder whats takin so damn long[/QUOTE]
eh that isnt even two weeks, people are still waiting from the 20th, so your looking at a 6-8 week wait perhaps.

Goddamn am I glad I ordered 5. Whew!

[quote name='iph03n1xi']They removed the spa kit.

Not that I really care...lol.[/quote]

:cry: but spa kits are phat lewtz. :cry:

I need to afford all the lingerie for my realdoll girlfriend!

[quote name='chodax']Your just a hoarder and gonna resell em on ebay[/quote]

I think I lost some points somehow. I'm pretty sure I had a little over 22,000 the last time and when I just went in I'm now at just over 21,000. Happen to anyone else?

Well, I bit the bullet and ordered Flight Sim X. I've always enjoyed that series, and hopefully it works in wine. If not, they'll be a slightly used game up for sale on ebay...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back