Looking for CIB or carts of Super Nintendo games. Some boxes etc needed too: have-PP

Friday is fine for me, I'm really not in any rush to get the game. Take care of yourself first, just keep us updated. :)

[quote name='J Rokk']Thanks again for the thoughts and kind words guys.

I will do my best to have all your parcels out asap. I am feeling a bit better and can somewhat get out of bed for a short while before the pain gets to be too much.

As I said before if anyone needs a refund, please PM me, and if I get no messages you guys have my word that I will be mailing them hopefully before Friday.

Thanks for your patience and thoughts too. :)[/QUOTE]

I sent payment a few days again and I was worried about what happened.... i am so sorry you got into an accident, also I'm sorry if I;ve been spamming your inbox... Please have a speedy recovery. Thank god you are alive.

[quote name='zeroecho']I sent payment a few days again and I was worried about what happened.... i am so sorry you got into an accident, also I'm sorry if I;ve been spamming your inbox... Please have a speedy recovery. Thank god you are alive.[/QUOTE]

No, I am sorry I was not able to get you guys games out sooner. I pride myself on being somewhat of a speedy mailer. I've been in three different wrecks in my 32 years, and this has to be the second worst one.

After the car was in the ditch it was upside down, I had to crawl out through the broken driver side window, thank God it was busted out or I don't know if I would have had the leg strength to kick it out myself.

I was also thankful it had not been raining more then it had been, as the car would have filled with water as the ditch I was in is very deep and hold water when it has been raining.

Anyways, I am thinking of taking pics of what is left of our car to show you guys.

If anyone needs anything please feel free to contact me via PM or e-mail as that is no bother at all, and I will do my best to resond and to get your packages out asap. :)

Thanks for the support and understanding, it means a lot coming from you guys. I also am thankful to those who have bought from me, as this helps to pay my bills and will help to get us a new car as our old one is gone, sadly. :(

Thanks again my friends, I really appreciate it. :)

Good news guys, I am able to get out of bed without being in too much pain. I am hoping to have most of my orders mailed out today, and the others out by tomorrow. That's if all goes as well as it has been so far today.

Again I want to thank everyone for the thoughts and well wishes, and for the patience you guys have showed me with shipping your games out. :)

Regards and a big thank you from me to all of you.

~
JR

Wanted to say that I am going to have half, or more of my orders shipped out today. So if you have been waiting (and I thank you for your patience with me) on a shipment to leave from me store then your wait is almost over.

I will PM tracking numbers out when I get them throughout the day and tomorrow. :)

Bump

All packages sent out guys. If you need a tracking number please PM me. :)

I've also got another special to go along with my recovery, and that's The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D for only $25. :)

Thanks for everyone's patience in my time of need, and also for buying from me.

[quote name='Bro Code']still no Skyrim 360?[/QUOTE]

Sadly, no. I am hoping by Tuesday at the latest I should have some more in, hopefully.

:)

[quote name='J Rokk']Sadly, no. I am hoping by Tuesday at the latest I should have some more in, hopefully.

:)[/QUOTE]

Sweet. I would love skyrim for 360. But I know with everything going on, its been tough. Hope you get better.

Bump

Looking for Blu Ray and G1(X-Box 360) steelbooks.

Mainly the Skyrim one and the Modern Warfare collection set. Does not matter to me if the games are included or not.

Would prefer if the steelbooks are still sealed but will take mint ones too. :)

Thanks,
J Rokk

Hey J Rokk, I'd figure I'd help you with a bump and ask a question.

How do you get these games for so cheap that you're able to sell them at these prices?

Bump

Special for a few days - sealed copies of Battlefield 3 limited edition for only $35 while they last so hurry and shoot that PM. :)

Bump

PM me with some offers guys. I need to get off of some of this older stock to hsve money to buy more stock.

Also, I should have Final Fantasy 13-2, sealed, and ready to sell on day one release.

Not sure on a price point yet but you guys know me it will be an excellent one that will beat Amazon's price as I always do with all my games.

So if you are wanting it you might think of pre-ordering it from me so to lock in your fresh new copy. :)

One last thing, I will have all my packages in the mail tomorrow so if you have ordered something from me this past week all will be sent off by tomorrow. As I said to a lot of you I am sorry for the late send offs on your merch.

The wreck I was in and having to haggle with the insurance people have took a tole on me, and also having to worry about finding a new car that my fsamily can afford is another hassle.

Bottom line I am truly sorry you guys have had to wait do long on getting your games etc. :(

~
JR

[quote name='jessesixto']No black ops for xbox? or mario party for wii??[/QUOTE]

PM sent my friend. I think you will like what you read. ;)

Just looking at this thread everytime I'm on has me wanting to make an offer on Sonic Generations 3DS I just don't wanna spend money if it isn't good but here's my bump

How much for
Modern Warfare 3 ps3
Uncharted 3
Skyrim ps3
Red Dead Redemption - Game of the Year edition ps3
Gears of war 3
The Ico & Shadow of the Colossus Collection

Updated with a lot of new stuff.

I've added sealed copies of Mario Party 8, and New Super Mario Brothers for the Wii. Also added 60 day playtime cards for Star Wars: The Old Republic.

New Blu Rays include: Real Steel, Abduction, and Paranormal Activity 3 director's cut.

Also added Black Ops (sealed) for the X-Box 360.

[quote name='TooPoor']All :ps3: games prices are offer based?[/QUOTE]

No, I have my prices in mind but members are welcome to PM me an offer and we can work something out.

Usually, my prices are about $3 to $4 less then what Amazon charges.

------------------------------------------------------

I'm also taking pre-orders for Final Fantasy 13-2. The game itself with none of the bonue material. You just save some money, as I am taking pre-orders now for only $45 shipped. I only have so many slots to fill so if you want to order a copy PM me as soon as you get the chance.

As always, if something comes up and I am not able to meet all orders placed I will make sure members get 100% full refunds of the purchase price. :)

l./.B43ump

Taking pre-orders for both Soul Caliber V and also Final Fantasy 13-2. PM me for details as I am only taking so many orders so jump on this special quickly.

bread's done
Back