Madden 11 League-OFFICIAL CAG LEAGUE-That's all folks! Mini-tourney still coming tho!

[quote name='Doomtime']Yeah he's my friend. Let me know your availability and I'll text him right now[/QUOTE]
I think to replace your "CAG Madden 11 Season One Champ" sig you should put "A Hards Secretary". Haha

[quote name='Darth0fTheDead']I think to replace your "CAG Madden 11 Season One Champ" sig you should put "A Hards Secretary". Haha[/QUOTE]
Lol:lol: the guy is terrible with computers and the whole idea of the forums just confuses him even more, but he loves madden so it's the least I could do.

@Mog, he's actually working late tonight so it will probably have to be tomorrow. I'll let you know a time when he knows for sure.

Lol Doom you are so noble...I agree a 3rd round pick is fair. As soon as I saw the Cowboys post on here asking for a 4th round pick for Barber, I was expecting everyone to be jumping on that. Plus, when I checked the EA site I believe Barber was actually an 84, so a 4th round pick would be crazy cheap!

[quote name='MasterAwesome']Lol Doom you are so noble...I agree a 3rd round pick is fair. As soon as I saw the Cowboys post on here asking for a 4th round pick for Barber, I was expecting everyone to be jumping on that. Plus, when I checked the EA site I believe Barber was actually an 84, so a 4th round pick would be crazy cheap![/QUOTE]
Yeah a 4th would be a rip. I don't care much for rookies so if this trade goes through I'll be one happy camper.

Yeah rookies are overrated. I gathered an extra 1st, 2nd, and 3rd draft pick for this last rookie draft and look at me now...1-2! 1-3 including subbed games!!!! I need some of that dumb "veteran leadership" stuff, I just thought it was some mumbo jumbo myth, but now I think there might be something to it...

Nothing to apologize for...I'm just a little impatient lol sorry. It hasn't even been a full day since I PM'ed you. And you wanna talk about it...? :grouphug:

3rd rounder for barber work for me. Doom come draft get me best avail. Other than hb kicker or punter. Thanks

What a game between giants and cowboys, I can't even describe it. But it was an epic game. Bigat tied the game with a field goal. I got the ball for ot and started from the 50. I broke a crazy run and was stopped at the one. I hit the game winner field goal. Bigat is real good, the madden gods sided with me today.

[quote name='Appleinthetree']3rd rounder for barber work for me. Doom come draft get me best avail. Other than hb kicker or punter. Thanks

[/QUOTE]

No problem, I'll check with you again as we get closer to the draft. Uber, can this be put through?:)

[quote name='Doomtime']No problem, I'll check with you again as we get closer to the draft. Uber, can this be put through?:)[/QUOTE]

Done.

And I'm totally going to update the OP with these season's trades. Tonight or tomorrow. I swear!

7 games left btw!

Looking good.

I'll advance us in about 3 hours!

(jk) :D

But hopefully we can get this done for Saturday evening. I know it'll be a big football day. Well night. Who cares about Saints/Seahawks. Yawnnn.

These are all the trades that I saw that weren't in the OP:

--Seahawks trade WR Deon Butler (79) to the Cowboys for Orlando Scandrick (77)
--Patriots trade Randy Moss (95) and Pat White (74) to the Bengals for Aspha Savage
(94) and 4th round pick 2013
--Bengals trade Rodney Russel (78) to the Texans for Steve Slaton (80)
--Bengals trade Shawne Merriman (80) and Fui Vakapuna (76) to the Seahawks for Owen
Schmitt (81) and 4th round pick 2013
--Cowboys trade Marion Barber (80) to the Raiders for a 3rd round pick 2013

[quote name='gregthomas77']i need a speed back. anyone got one for trade?

i could also use a good safety or two.[/QUOTE]

I have Rashard House (79 OVR, 88 SPD) and Deji Karim (78 OVR, 90 SPD) if they're of any interest.
Also, if the league is advancing Saturday evening, theres a 0.01% chance I can get another game in, unless the game is around midnight on Saturday, since my flight back to the UK leaves Sunday night and I'm heading off after the playoff games. As far as I know, I'm bringing my 360 and whatnot with me, so I should only be MIA for a week or two max. I'll provide an update later on, but there's a chance I might be going without my laptop (since I broke it and its getting repaired, it would be a glorious miracle if it was returned tomorrow) so you might not hear from me for a while, but hopefully I can get back on track soon!

[quote name='silentghost227']These are all the trades that I saw that weren't in the OP:

--Seahawks trade WR Deon Butler (79) to the Cowboys for Orlando Scandrick (77)
--Patriots trade Randy Moss (95) and Pat White (74) to the Bengals for Aspha Savage
(94) and 4th round pick 2013
--Bengals trade Rodney Russel (78) to the Texans for Steve Slaton (80)
--Bengals trade Shawne Merriman (80) and Fui Vakapuna (76) to the Seahawks for Owen Schmitt (81) and 4th round pick 2013
--Cowboys trade Marion Barber (80) to the Raiders for a 3rd round pick 2013[/QUOTE]

You, sir, are a hero. :applause: Are you fishing for an additional free agent pickup or something? Haha.

I think that looks about right too. Anyone know if this is missing anything?

Speaking of...

[quote name='ubernes']1. Rams - LOLB Andy Studebaker
2. Cowboys - LOLB M.Johnson
3. Colts
4. Pats - ROLB Brandon Johnson
5. Browns
6. Bengals - K Graham Gano
7. Cardinals - FS Ken Hamlin
8. Dolphins - DT Antonio Dixon
9. Eagles -
10. Jaguars - CB D. Jones
11. Panthers - CB Justin King
12. Chargers -
13. Saints
14. Giants
15. Vikings
16. Lions

if you're on this above list, please feel free to pick up a FA. I'll open it up to the next 8 around 10-11pm EST.[/QUOTE]

I'll open up the next 8 now.

17. Titans
18. Bears
19. Ravens
20. Steelers
21. Packers
22. Bills
23. Bucs
24. Redskins

If you're listed here you can pick up a FA. Just let me know who it is. It'll open up for the remaining teams tomorrow around 3-4pm EST.

I would also like to scrimmage if anyone is available for the rest of the night (no rush, I'm just gonna play some Fable in the meantime)...I wanna practice playing as a safety!

I could go again. I don't know if I have the heart to put in SSFIV right now and I definitely don't have the heart to put in New Vegas.

Your call, I'd still like to get a scrim in but you don't seem too excited about it.....seems like it's a case of "I've got nothing better to do" lol. It's up to you!

Hah, oops, too late now. I played Street Fighter instead. Wish I didn't. I'm really fucking done with that game. I'm like a year behind and everyone just whoops on me in ranked matches. I was trying to go to bed saying "Just another W and I'll call it a night" like 15 matches later and I never won a fucking game. In short: fuck THAT GAME.

Phew, I sort of feel better now.

Lol ya I hear you, I bought that game at release date and I could never get good at it. I've always been good at fighters but the learning curve on that game is ridiculous. I think you basically have to buy one of those tournament sticks or at least one of the special Street Fighter controllers if you want to win online. At least that's what I always told myself....I never even touched that game after the first week or so. It did seem like a really good game but it's not fun when you suck at it. I have the regular Street Fighter, not Super Street Fighter...do you think we could still play each other online? I kinda wanna try playing again...and from the sounds of it, I think a match between us would be fairly close lol.

[quote name='MasterAwesome']Lol ya I hear you, I bought that game at release date and I could never get good at it. I've always been good at fighters but the learning curve on that game is ridiculous. I think you basically have to buy one of those tournament sticks or at least one of the special Street Fighter controllers if you want to win online. At least that's what I always told myself....I never even touched that game after the first week or so. It did seem like a really good game but it's not fun when you suck at it. I have the regular Street Fighter, not Super Street Fighter...do you think we could still play each other online? I kinda wanna try playing again...and from the sounds of it, I think a match between us would be fairly close lol.[/QUOTE]

I DO have one of those SF controllers! I got it for when MvC2 came out. Yeah, I heard the learning curve for my character is even steeper itself. I use Dudley. I just find that I'm able to pull off the majority of his special moves and some of his combos much easier than anyone else (and I've tried to switch).

I'm 99% positive SF and SSF are treated as totally separate games. Additional characters and I believe there were even minor tweaks to hit boxes/how powerful some moves are/etc. I should probably get involved in the CAG Fight Night. I play with a couple friends every now and then and half the time they don't use their mains and they don't really "spam" moves either on me, which is nice of them. Being a complete noob to the game if you have like 1-2 moves you can pull off instantly you can pretty much spam those at me all match and I'm done. I did beat Arcade mode on Medium today though, so I'm improving. The first couple days I got it Easy seemed impossible at times.

[quote name='Mr Grand Cru']Hey just to let everyone know Frank Gore 93 ovr is available for trade , I would love to send him to the Buccaneers.[/QUOTE]

Buccaneers are not interested in gore, thanks for thinking about me though.

Also I will be back 9 pst on Saturday. So I can play my game if you guys will not advance before that.

[quote name='Mr Grand Cru']Hey just to let everyone know Frank Gore 93 ovr is available for trade , I would love to send him to the Buccaneers.[/QUOTE]

What are you looking for for Gore?

Roscoe Spooner, nice choice....I was very close to getting him myself. And yeah on paper it looks like the Bucs needs a good running back, but I think it's safe to say Enrique Woods is a bit underrated!

bread's done
Back