Madden 15 Xbox One League - 3 Seasons Completed! Moving On To Madden 16!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Battle for division lead of the AFC North takes place tonight at 9:30 EST. Cincinnati is undefeated at home and looks to take on the inconsistent, but very talented Browns. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Can i get the Eagles put on auto? Still no word from him and I don't think I'll be able to play tomorrow before advance

Can i get the Eagles put on auto? Still no word from him and I don't think I'll be able to play tomorrow before advance
Yeah, I'll try to do it sometime this evening when I'm on my XB1. I hate when crap like this happens. Just reinforces how badly legitimate commissioner controls are needed in website/mobile form. I really thought this was going to be the year EA was going to make that happen too.

What would the rule be for going for it on 4th and inches at the opponents 38 yd line in the 2nd Q tied 7-7?
I think this is fine. I'd even wager that more than 50% of real coaches would go for it. In the past, we've always referred to this as "no man's land". There shouldn't be an expectation of attempting a 55 yard field goal...and punting could only net 18 yards (granted...with the kicking arc this year, that chance should have been greatly reduced...but thanks to desyncs, we can't really take advantage of it).

Fg or punt
Not everybody has a kicker who can hit from 55. And when was the last time you saw a punt from the 38?

Honestly, if we knew everybody could use kicking arc, I'd feel a lot better about "forcing" people to punt there. When I play online ranked games, I actually really enjoy pinning people inside the 10. It creates so much pressure on them, the chance of getting a safety or a turnover in their end (usually because people are too used to playing super aggressive and won't just be cautious and punt the ball back) is really high. Punting was just way too unreliable before the new mechanic. It brings a whole new element to the game, in my opinion.

I have no complaints either way I just wanted to clarify what the rule was so I know for my own sake. New Orleans did do this and they scored on that drive. They won 17-14 on a last second FG. It was a very good game. Just wanted to check on the rule. I know in other leagues I'd have to punt/FG in that spot.

I know I wouldn't kick a FG from there with Vinatieri.  4th and more than a few I probably would punt but 4th and inches I would probably go for it.

Dolphins(4-4) 23 - Lions(7-1) 20 Final. Overtime

4 Interceptions thrown by both QB's. 2 Forced Fumbles on both Teams. 2 Recovered by Miami

gg Staticz..

So, an interesting thing I just noticed after checking out the Jaguars depth chart...since Dark Rider mentioned injuring both Blake Bortles and Chad Henne (who are out 5 and 7 weeks with broken collarbones), Jacksonville currently only has one QB. I would imagine they will sign somebody once we advance...and they also have a bye the following week. But after that, they play the Colts, Giants, and Texans.

So, not to get all "Bounty-gate", but it made me wonder what would happen if DarkTower, kill3r7, or Tanabeo injured their only QB left. I don't know if Madden actually has the programming to put a kicker/punter back there...or if the game would just blow up, lol. Like I said, I'm pretty sure they'll have to sign at least 1 QB (isn't there a 2 QB minimum?)

But if any of you could pull off Dark Rider's feat of injuring two QBs in one game, it could end up being pretty damn hilarious. :lol:

I am pretty sure that I injured Henne the first time I played the Jags too, their line is not the best by any means.  Not something I will be aiming to do but I am also not going to avoid rushing the QB.  Would be interesting to see if Madden can handle something like that.

So... Was advance pushed back or someone just forgot? Lol
Yes. lol, sorry. Last night, after messing around in NHL 15's new OTP mode for a couple hours, I started feeling really sick. I've been in bed most of the day today. Honestly, I didn't even remember what day it was, haha.

We are advanced now. The deadline for Week 11 will be 10/26.

Well it was fun guys but I think I'm calling it a madden season in league other then u.t I don't enjoy playing nfl teams anymore. With subset overdrive then call of duty and halo and unity and gta v coming out I will have no time for madden thanks for the fun once again.

Madden does it again.  I invited the Patriots to the game and it said he left the game before it ever really loaded.  Then it froze my game and when I dropped to the dashboard and restarted, it acted like I had never played before and made me redo the tutorial crap and pick my favorite team and all that crap.  It let me skip some of it but it was still annoying.

Got it all loaded back and we are playing now.

Madden does it again. I invited the Patriots to the game and it said he left the game before it ever really loaded. Then it froze my game and when I dropped to the dashboard and restarted, it acted like I had never played before and made me redo the tutorial crap and pick my favorite team and all that crap. It let me skip some of it but it was still annoying.

Got it all loaded back and we are playing now.
same thing happend to me last week and last night had issues which is why i called it quit this games online connected franchise is broken i NEVER have issues playing online in u.t season games.

Patriots over Colts 20-0.  Just couldn't get anything going on offense all game.  Then late I started trying to go too fast and made it worse throwing one last pick when I threw to the wrong receiver.

GG Felgar.

Mad that I lost to the Chiefs - they came back with 24 unanswer points to seal the win. My next 4 matchup will be with real people.

Andy Dalton goes out with broken ribs. I think that this is some sort of Jaguars' black magic curse. AJ McCarron came in and almost lead my team back to win it. So close.  

I'm sorry. I won't be able to until at least 11p after I get off work. I am happy to do it then.
That's ok. I'll get to it before then. I didn't mean to specifically aim that comment at you anyway. It just feels like putting people on auto pilot has been coming up a lot lately, and it's starting to grind my gears, lol.

I seriously can't even imagine how incredible EA Sports games could be if they actually did a legitimate focus group with fans. I'm not willing to believe that the people they're "talking to" are only requesting "MOAR LEGENDZ IN MUT!!!"

Something similar occurred following my first game against Chicago this season. The game was played to completion, yet once we advanced, the final score and player stats were quite different. Same team still got the win.

Seriously, Madden?

After not having touched the game in almost 2 weeks thanks to my early scheduled game in week 8 and my bye in week 9, I thought I would be rusty when I went to play my last day CPU game in week 10. Instead, I destroyed the Ravens with little effort, running for almost 200 yards with Shonn Greene.

Fast forward to this week, against the CPU Steelers, and they beat the living shit out of me. Ho-lee crap! The game started off good, with Jake Locker going 3-3 capped by a 60 yard TD bomb to Justin Hunter. After that, the Steelers were flawless. They were blowing up my offensive line...and intercepting anything they were remotely close to. No pass deflections. All INTs.

On offense, Le'Veon Bell knew every damn place my defenders were going to be as he rolled and bounced runs from one side of the field to the other. Big Ben couldn't miss a damn throw. Backpedaling? No big deal. Rolling out? Easy. Running out of bounds and just chucking it across his body to the other side of the field? WTF?

lol...just one of those games. It's so bizarre how the CPU plays sometimes. I didn't play worse than last week. I didn't change the difficulty. But I went from winning by 30 to losing by 30. God damn...I guess now I know what it feels like to get raped by Big Ben.

This time I didn't forget, guys. I've been trying to advance the league for the past two hours, but EA's website is totally down and says. "ERROR - Sorry, We're Having Technical Issues".

_57c8a1a431a592af806925e57258202f.png

I'll try again in the morning.

San Diego Chargers, idigfoo9, onehotelfoxtrot (about to change from idigfoo9), eastern, after 4pm most weekdays, afternoon on saturdays

All right...holy crap. We have advanced to Week 12! Even in the game, I was having trouble connecting to the EA Servers (took me 3 attempts). Not sure what's going on with EA's Madden servers, but they seem iffy right now.

Anyway, the deadline for Week 12 will be 10/30!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back