Madden NFL 25th Anniversary Edition: $100 w/free year of NFL Sunday Ticket

wasurenai

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
http://www.amazon.com/Madden-NFL-25-Xbox-360/dp/B00AY1CT4U

Exclusive Offers From DirecTV

For fans who are not currently DirecTV subscribers but are able to receive DirecTV service, they will receive a promo code entitling them to $10 off per month for their first year of service and one year of NFL Sunday Ticket Max at no additional charge.
For fans who are already DirecTV and NFL Sunday Ticket Max subscribers, you can access NFL Sunday Ticket on your computer, tablet, and mobile devices using your current DirecTV username and password.
For fans unable to receive DirecTV service, each Madden NFL 25 Anniversary Edition will include a unique code to access the 2013 regular season (17 weeks) trial of NFL Sunday Ticket on computers, tablets, and mobile devices- including access to the award-winning Red Zone Channel.
About NFL Sunday Ticket: With NFL Sunday Ticket, fans will be able to enjoy every minute of every NFL game each Sunday afternoon throughout the entire 2013 regular season and get highlights delivered instantly from their computer, tablet, or mobile devices. Fans will also be able to catch every play inside the 20 yard line, all in one channel with DIRECTV’s Red Zone Channel.

[quote name='coalminer']I don't know if this has been posted, but to clear up any more confusion, EA's director of marketing explicitly said that there is a unique code in each package which permits access to the online version of Sunday Ticket regardless of whether you're a customer of DirecTV or not.[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope CAGs trying this with chrome cast will report back once the season starts. I'm interested to hear the quality of the games.

I hope CAGs trying this with chrome cast will report back once the season starts. I'm interested to hear the quality of the games.
I plan on trying it out with chromecast, but normally I will just use an HDMI cable via laptop.

Would be great if chromecast ends up working without issues though.

I had this pre-ordered for Sunday Ticket but I found a pretty useful way to bypass the non-US GamePass restriction instead and cancelled.  Hope it pans out.

Am I the only one that thinks that with all of these new viewers that Direct's streaming service will be overburdened rendering it unusable?

Am I the only one that thinks that with all of these new viewers that Direct's streaming service will be overburdened rendering it unusable?
No. They limited it to 100k total codes and they dropped PS3 support. That's not a huge number of new concurrent users.

Anyone interested in buying my PS3 Madden 25 Annivesary copy?  It is brand new and sealed as I got it yesterday so it includes the Sunday Ticket Max code and the MUT team.  $90 including S&I

Sold

Willing to take Paypal personal payment or PSN credit.   

I called DirecTv to cancel my Sunday Ticket and they gave me an offer I can't refuse on upgrading my equipment and programming.  I probably should have called prior to Amazon shipping my copy to me, but I honestly forgot about it.  

I can always return it to Amazon if no one is interested in saving a few bucks.   PM me if you are interested.   Thanks

Do you get acces to nfl network and or redone as part of this package ?
I thought it said in the fine print that Redzone is included.

I sent my Madden back to Amazon after locking in the TIV for 52 and sold the Madden Ultimate Pack for like $10 on ebay after fees. So much worth in Sunday Ticket for less than $40

I called DirecTv to cancel my Sunday Ticket and they gave me an offer I can't refuse on upgrading my equipment and programming. I probably should have called prior to Amazon shipping my copy to me, but I honestly forgot about it.
Always call Directv and threaten to cancel. I've got Sunday Ticket free for the last 4 years doing this. This is the first year I'm actually having trouble convincing them to throw it in, maybe they are calling my bluff, or I just haven't got the right retention CSR. Don't know, will be trying again tomorrow. So far I've been offered Sunday Ticket Max for $150 which is basically half off, but I'm determined to get it free. :)

I thought it said in the fine print that Redzone is included.

I sent my Madden back to Amazon after locking in the TIV for 52 and sold the Madden Ultimate Pack for like $10 on ebay after fees. So much worth in Sunday Ticket for less than $40

Ok thanks for reply and info ill be doing the same 45 store credit at best buy good for me ,hopefully it looks good from laptop to hdmi to tv

Man, the bottom dropped out of these quick. I was hoping to get a bit more than $45 on eBay. May just keep the America and play it. Haven't played a Madden for years...

Man, the bottom dropped out of these quick. I was hoping to get a bit more than $45 on eBay. May just keep the America and play it. Haven't played a Madden for years...
Doesnt Bestbuy offer $50 trade in? im sure you could get $50 then buy an amazon giftcard and buy anything you want in general.

Just a thought.

I sold the game on ebay for $44 plus $3 shipping. I also sold the Ultimate team pack code for $12 and steelers code amazon sent me for $4.50. I got $52 after ebay and paypal fees.

Not a bad deal for the NFL Sunday Ticket. I hope there are no problems with the stream on Sunday.

Took mine into Best Buy and traded it in for $45, no trouble.......turned around and preorderd GTA 5. Still need to sell the 17 week and Pittsburg pack, but would of paid $100 for the Sunday ticket anyway. Redzone channel is included and it is the way to watch!

sucks some games are not part of the sunday ticket likes tonights game

FYI you can get around $20 for the MUT 17-week pack; that's what I had to pay for it to get it on EBay. Most people are selling the game with the code and getting $40-$48 before fees but if you take the game to BB for the $45 GC then you come out ahead selling the code seperately. Pittsburgh code will get you around $4-$5.

Just curious on the game, is the disc labeled as the anniversary edition or just the outer box?

Edit: Maybe less now for the MUT code as I see some selling as BIN for $10-$12. Still worth it if you want the $45 GC from BB.

Took mine into Best Buy and traded it in for $45, no trouble.......turned around and preorderd GTA 5. Still need to sell the 17 week and Pittsburg pack, but would of paid $100 for the Sunday ticket anyway. Redzone channel is included and it is the way to watch!
Dish has a really good deal its likes 4-5 bucks or something a month for Big Ten Network, Red Zone and some other sports channels. Red Zone is really sweet. Never seeing commercials is one of the best things about it.

FYI you can get around $20 for the MUT 17-week pack; that's what I had to pay for it to get it on EBay. Most people are selling the game with the code and getting $40-$48 before fees but if you take the game to BB for the $45 GC then you come out ahead selling the code seperately. Pittsburgh code will get you around $4-$5.

Just curious on the game, is the disc labeled as the anniversary edition or just the outer box?

Edit: Maybe less now for the MUT code as I see some selling as BIN for $10-$12. Still worth it if you want the $45 GC from BB.
was gonna say, the price for it has actually dropped. I sold mine for 12.99 before fees, so basically 11 after fees. Traded my copy to Amazon for 52. So less than 40 for NFL Sunday Ticket on my computer. Its worth it I think cause I watch alot of stuff on my computer. The bonus would be using the chromecast with my Chromebook.

Just ordered what looks like the last one. Planning on trading the game to BBY and hopefully watching some Bucs games this year. Wooo!

My friend already has Redzone and we usually watch that, but it'll be nice to have a choice instead of Redzone vs. nationally televised NFC East matchups all the time.

Just ordered what looks like the last one. Planning on trading the game to BBY and hopefully watching some Bucs games this year. Wooo!

My friend already has Redzone and we usually watch that, but it'll be nice to have a choice instead of Redzone vs. nationally televised NFC East matchups all the time.
The Dirty Birds are coming for your Bucs!!!

People were already viewing games, or am I reading some posts wrong?  If so how?  It specifically says on mine when I log in to "check back on September 8th for all the action" or something that like, and has said that since I first input my code.

I got Chromecast for this too (no loss if it doesn't work though, it works great for other stuff) and I really can't see it NOT working unless the NFL contacts Google and demands that it's blocked somehow.  I tried countless websites with their own video services (like IGN, for instance, so they weren't linking back to Youtube or anything) and they all worked flawlessly.  Every site looked like it did on the website too, so if it looked good it looked good on TV, looked meh, looked meh on TV.

Like others though I'm a still a little iffy about how it will look on my TV.  I have a 42" plasma and sit a good 8-9' away so hopefully I'll be ok.  If not I guess it'll be time to call them and threaten to cancel for Comcast to see if I can get the real ticket, then I'll just sell my MAX account.

People were already viewing games, or am I reading some posts wrong? If so how? It specifically says on mine when I log in to "check back on September 8th for all the action" or something that like, and has said that since I first input my code.

I got Chromecast for this too (no loss if it doesn't work though, it works great for other stuff) and I really can't see it NOT working unless the NFL contacts Google and demands that it's blocked somehow. I tried countless websites with their own video services (like IGN, for instance, so they weren't linking back to Youtube or anything) and they all worked flawlessly. Every site looked like it did on the website too, so if it looked good it looked good on TV, looked meh, looked meh on TV.

Like others though I'm a still a little iffy about how it will look on my TV. I have a 42" plasma and sit a good 8-9' away so hopefully I'll be ok. If not I guess it'll be time to call them and threaten to cancel for Comcast to see if I can get the real ticket, then I'll just sell my MAX account.
Sunday ticket is for games not played on national audiences, regional games. So Thursday night, Sunday night and Monday night games, playoffs and Super Bowl are on those channels while Sunday noon and afternoon games are on there. Unless its changed recently.

Sunday ticket is for games not played on national audiences, regional games. So Thursday night, Sunday night and Monday night games, playoffs and Super Bowl are on those channels while Sunday noon and afternoon games are on there. Unless its changed recently.
Oh I know that part...I should have been more clear...I was just confused because I saw a few posts were people were acting like they already were watching games. I guess I was misreading some posts or maybe they were walking about previous years.

Oh I know that part...I should have been more clear...I was just confused because I saw a few posts were people were acting like they already were watching games. I guess I was misreading some posts or maybe they were walking about previous years.
It worked for the last set of preseason games.

I'll be trading Madden 25 in to GameStop for $45 (I have a playcation coupon) and put that towards my PS4 deposit. Basically, NFL Sunday Ticket cost me $65 including tax. Way better than the $300 I have spent the last two years to watch it through my PS3.

I'm doing what most will do, use an HDMI cable and connect it to their HDTV. If the picture doesnt look good, you may have to adjust the resolution on your PC so it transfers over. I figure, it cant be any worse than streaming on PS3 was.

Before I ordered a copy from Amazon, I was going to try and snag a Sunday Ticket code on eBay. Prices have skyrocketed since Amazon has sold out.

It worked for the last set of preseason games.
Oooooh, thanks. I was thinking about trying it but didn't, every other time I tried it just said tune back in on the 8th.

Seems kind of silly they wouldn't stream in HD or at least in really high quality SD. I mean Amazon Prime doesn't stream HD on the PC but it looks good enough that it doesn't matter.

Haha.. I've got nothing against the Falcons. Matt Ryan has lead many fantasy teams of mine to championships.

Now the Saints and Panthers, on the other hand....
You seem to be the first person I've ever heard say you actually like the Falcons. Most people I know HATE them. How can you hate Matt Ryan? He's a beautiful man who can dissect defenses. Tall, smart and handsome. My kind of QB.

I do enjoy me some muscle hamster though. I'll trade you SJax for him! :)

ON-TOPIC: Can we use this service (Sunday Ticket) to watch previously recorded games? I'd like to rewatch some games while at work!

Sorry if this was answered...  Didn't want to read through all 315 posts.

The code for the Sunday Ticket... Can that be share?  Why can't I say log in on Sunday morning to watch the early games and let my brother log-in in the afternoon to catch the later games since I have to work in the afternoon.

Have anyone try this?

Sorry if this was answered... Didn't want to read through all 315 posts.

The code for the Sunday Ticket... Can that be share? Why can't I say log in on Sunday morning to watch the early games and let my brother log-in in the afternoon to catch the later games since I have to work in the afternoon.

Have anyone try this?
that should work. you just can't be on at the same time.

Sorry if this was answered... Didn't want to read through all 315 posts.

The code for the Sunday Ticket... Can that be share? Why can't I say log in on Sunday morning to watch the early games and let my brother log-in in the afternoon to catch the later games since I have to work in the afternoon.

Have anyone try this?
Yup like he just said, just so you're not using it at the same time it should work. It's not associated with your name or you account so the only way they'd know is if they started monitoring IP addresses. Even then, since it's supposed to be a "watch anywhere" type thing watching IP addresses in any meaningful way would be pretty hard.

I actually have to call DTV soon anyway and the service has been crap lately, plus my contract is up very soon...hopefully that means I'll get something out of it. If I can get DTV for either free or really cheap maybe I'll just sell my account.

You seem to be the first person I've ever heard say you actually like the Falcons. Most people I know HATE them. How can you hate Matt Ryan? He's a beautiful man who can dissect defenses. Tall, smart and handsome. My kind of QB.

I do enjoy me some muscle hamster though. I'll trade you SJax for him! :)

ON-TOPIC: Can we use this service (Sunday Ticket) to watch previously recorded games? I'd like to rewatch some games while at work!
People hate the Falcons? They are very unoffensive as a team. Maybe it is because I am used to the intense hatred that teams hold for each other in the NFC East, that I can't imagine hating a team like the Falcons.

Before I ordered a copy from Amazon, I was going to try and snag a Sunday Ticket code on eBay. Prices have skyrocketed since Amazon has sold out.
Wow, you weren't kidding. Several auctions are up to $175 for just the code. I wish I would have bought 10 copies.

Wow, you weren't kidding. Several auctions are up to $175 for just the code. I wish I would have bought 10 copies.
No doubt. Now I'm having second thoughts on keeping the Sunday Ticket. Mine won't be here until Sept 18th (backordered) so I guess I have time to monitor and adjust my stance accordingly.

or buy the entire stock...

200+% return is pretty good (assuming you sell the game separately for like $40 or so)

I'm also tempted to sell my code haha.

bread's done
Back