Make $20-30+ Month of Amazon Gift Cards/Cash Easy ~ Gift Hulk Code Drops

I've gotten lucky and won three permanent keys on Gift Hulk in the last 3-4 days. By the way, 20 coins for all new referrals, so if you know people who might be interested this would be a good weekend to start them off.

So, I don't know if there's a promotion on Gift Hulk, but I've got a store discount for the next 10 hours, I don't know when it started, but I'm going to see if they'll take all my coins for 3 $5 gift cards.

Also, did you guys see the new Beta watching youtube videos for keys? There's a ton of videos that you can put on and watch in the background and earn keys for. You guys may or may not find them more valuable than the Gift Hulk video thing because the keys can earn you more than just a coin, but it's a gamble. I'm going to see what I can do with them and report back.

Thanks to the youtube daily key thing, I earned 1 permanent key and 6% off the store for 4 hours (but I don't have enough coins yet to redeem dang it haha)

Was checkin out your retailisforsuckers blog. Some great winnings there! If that is not motivational to get people to jump on the freebies then idk what is haha. I wish I have won at least even 1/2 what you have! Good luck with the future winnings and I look forward to seeing more! :)

Thanks, I haven't updated the blog in a while. I didn't even post contest prizes like my trip to NYC w/ tickets to see Kanye & Rihanna at MSG. Some $400 binoculars and a bunch of other smaller things.

Anyway, I claimed one gift card and got it yesterday, but I've still got another 900 coins in the 'bank'. I would like to use them when I get a store discount, I'm sure it'll happen again eventually.

All I get are the freebies from freebie sites, which are usually pens, shirts, etc...just small stuff haha
I need to work on getting more keys on gifthulk! I have 8 now but that is nothing

Couple of things, anyone download that app that Gift Hulk mentioned in their email a week or two ago? I wanted to know how it's working out.

Also, anyone purchase or lease a new car in the last 2 years? Want to do a survey that will pay $10?

Here's the link from Survey Savvy easy money for a 30 minute survey.

You guys see this is a 'Hulky Weekend'? Extra large search wins and 20 coins per referral, etc. I need to use search way more this weekend to get more coins.

Between work and the holidays I haven't been home very much or at all, so I've been missing out on making free money, I've had to do it the old fashioned way, by working overtime and extra shifts. Now that's pretty much over and I won me some Hulk coins and a permanent key. Yay!

It looks like iRazoo has been down for two days now even though the site says it will be fixed in a few minutes. Not a good way to start the new year.

Still doesn't work for me. "iRazoo.com is under maintenance. The site will be back in few mins. Thank you for your patience." is posted.

Update: I noticed this is happening on Firefox and not through Internet Explorer. I cleared my cookies, cache, and active logins and now it is working.

Last edited by a moderator:
Already got my Gift Hulk gift card only a few hours after I claimed it, I fully expected it next Sunday, but they delivered way faster than I expected.

Oddly enough, I have 666 points on Prize Rebel. oO If I cashed out and deposited that I'd have about $100 worth of Amazon credit. Long way to go to get myself a DSLR camera.

Almost forgot about Bing rewards as a way to make a few bucks, so with SuperPoints apparently gone, I'll have to go back to them and try to remember to use them daily. They at least also offer, Hulu Plus subs, Xbox LIVE subs, Microsoft points, Amazon gc's, and a few other prizes if I want variety.

Had a nice little day on Gift Hulk, had one huge 37 coin search win and a permanent key along with a few smaller coin wins and stuff.

They pay every Sunday, so if you claimed today you should get it by Sunday 1/20, my last claim was on a Saturday and I got it the next day, so that's what you can look forward to. Thanks for signing up, any more questions, fire away.

Since I had planned on building my own PC (and still do), and I'm cheap, I've been entering a lot of contests here: http://hexus.net/competitions/ some of the prizes are only for people in the UK, but most are open to everybody. Good luck if you're into contests. My only win of the year so far is a PS3/PSP/Vita Mini, which is worth about $2-3. Yay!

I've got grown people problems, everything that can go wrong is going wrong, so my money is all going to bills for car maintenance, a plumber to fix the leaky pipe inside the wall, and whatever else is next. My disposable income will now exclusively be from what I make from the few sites I still pimp out. Is it tax refund time yet?

Oh, Gift Hulk, 25 times better than SwagBucks.

[quote name='Redeema']Since I had planned on building my own PC (and still do), and I'm cheap, I've been entering a lot of contests here: http://hexus.net/competitions/ some of the prizes are only for people in the UK, but most are open to everybody. Good luck if you're into contests. My only win of the year so far is a PS3/PSP/Vita Mini, which is worth about $2-3. Yay!

I've got grown people problems, everything that can go wrong is going wrong, so my money is all going to bills for car maintenance, a plumber to fix the leaky pipe inside the wall, and whatever else is next. My disposable income will now exclusively be from what I make from the few sites I still pimp out. Is it tax refund time yet?

Oh, Gift Hulk, 25 times better than SwagBucks.[/QUOTE]

Change "pipe" to "roof" and you got my situation in 2012. Hope things improve.

Yeah, me too. The downfall to being a homeowner is that you have to fix something when it breaks and pay for it with your own money.

That's why I have to try and make money on the side. That and because it's there, so why not try and get it?

I've got enough Gift Hulk coins for 3 Amazon gift cards, but I've gotten so spoiled by the percentage off that I'm trying to hold off until I get another one to claim for one. If I could save 5-10% off that just means I need less for the next gc, so that's what I'll do unless I get really impatient.

Great day because my 49ers won, I couldn't be in a bad mood even if I tried. Super Bowl 47, here we come.

Haven't had much luck with Rewards1 lately. So, if anyone has already signed up for everything else, try Rewards1:

Tempted to pick up Ni No Kuni with my Amazon credit because I hear it's really good. I'm going to try and hold off for a camera if I can. Need more Hulk coins and SwagBucks.

A lot of good games coming out trying to tempt me into spending money. Ni No Kuni, Fire Emblem, Gears of War Judgment and more. Must restrain myself or find a new source of income.

Further wrongness going on in my world as I got a flat and had to get two tires replaced to the tune of $300+, great start to 2013.

On the plus side, I did win a contest to go see the 49ers FIVE Super Bowl rings, so I did. And posed with their FIVE trophies, that will hopefully be SIX in just a few days. So, that's a little something.

Also, almost at 50 keys on Gift Hulk! Those surveys and things pay off.

Reading the above post made me sad.

I did make quite a few Hulk Coins, though. It's not all bad, I guess. Sitting on 1600 right now, just wish I could get the store discount to turn what is about four into nearly five.

Those discount wins must be extremely rare. I've only had it once. I just cash in $5 whenever I reach $10 worth of Amazon cards in the event I get the discount.

Maybe that's a better way to do it instead of hoping that I somehow get 4 store discounts while earning more coins. You're a smarter man/woman than I.

I try to redeem $5 at a time from a site so it feels like I have money coming in all of the time. It also motivates me to do searches/offers/surveys and thus feels less like a chore.

If I were a woman, I would probably be the only one that likes Mega Man.

Cage: That's a good way to go about it. I claimed $5 from Gift Hulk. I've still got nearly 1400 coins and I hit 50 keys, so I'm happy about that.

Also, claimed $10 from Points2Shop! 20 points away from $10 on Prize Rebel, too. I'm slowly making my way to that DSLR camera. Only $500 more to go. *sigh*

Got my $5 from Gift Hulk. Now to decide whether I just cash out once a week for the next 3-4 weeks. I'm still $500 away from my target of $600. I need to make money. *sigh*

Edit: Just got my Points2Shop gc, too. Photo proof here. Yay!

I think my plan will be to wait until Saturday and see if I can get a Gift Hulk store discount, otherwise, just order then. I can order three right now, but with one or two discounts, I could get four. I think that solves that problem.

Well, hoping to get that store discount today, otherwise, I'll just take my $5 anyway. I want to make that progress for my camera.

Edit: There's a mega code for iRazoo woth 50 points, you've got 4 days to pop it in. Enter: cruiseship

As usual, I got my Gift Hulk card this past Sunday and now I'm going to sit and wait for next Saturday to do the same. I've got enough coins for one per week for another 3-4 weeks. Yay. Also, a SwagBucks gift card should be ordered soon enough.

Actually got a store discount! Good times. Down to 900 coins, so I'm good for two more weeks, unless I can crank out a lot more coins. Either way, I'm happy.

Got two fountain of youth codes from Gift Hulk. Don't want to post them for the lurkers, so a PM will get one. If you're my new referral and PM me I will hook you up with both. They're pretty good if you ask me.

Cashed out for a $10 gift card from Prize Rebel! Now I'm up to $116 in Amazon credit. Long way to go, but I'm moving towards my goal of $600, maybe I can even catch the camera on sale for an even better price. Now waiting on my $5 from Gift Hulk.

100k views for this thread!?! Crazy. Then again, it's been up for a long time. Either way. Lot of views. I thank anyone and everyone who has ever checked it out and signed up for anything that even led to a penny going into my virtual pocket. Thanks you guys are the best!

Falling off the first page. Claimed a SwagBucks gift card, it's been a while since I got one from them, I shouldn't have abandoned them because it's pretty easy to earn rewards from them, but I only have so much time to dedicate to getting free stuff and Gift Hulk makes it much easier. Still, doubling down is much better.

Missed the cutoff to order a gc from Gift Hulk yesterday. Ah well, I guess I'll just save up for next time. I'm nearly up to enough for three anyway.

I occasionally go back to it, but I don't always put it into my daily routine.

I did get my SwagBucks gift card, though. $125 toward my camera. Then it'll be time to start saving for a PS4 and Xbox.

March is just begging to drain my bank account with all the big releases. Must wait for price drops or deals. ...Can't burn through all my Amazon credit.

I'm in the same boat. I kept buying Microsoft points to get a bunch of games from last week's sales.

The search engine from Rewards1 isn't as good as I thought it would be to earn credit. I only got 10 points across four days.

bread's done
Back