Media Play's Closing: 70-80% off LAST FEW DAYS

Ok, we are picked clean here in niagara falls

They had a 5 for 1$ guide sale so i grabbed as many guides as i could carry for you guys.

There might still be some anime dvd's left if thats what your looking for.

Ill be putting a tradelist up soon with the guides if anyone is interested.

I just called the five or six stores that are within an hour of me, and today is the last day for all of them - except the Livonia, MI one. (Thankfully, that's the one that is only ten minutes away.) That store is closing tomorrow. I might make a Hail Mary play and see if anything is left over...

;_; So all the Media Plays are closed today? I was hoping to get an FFXI + HDD for 20 bucks. Anyone know if the Kennesaw one on Barrett Parkway in GA is still open?

[quote name='Etude'];_; So all the Media Plays are closed today? I was hoping to get an FFXI + HDD for 20 bucks. Anyone know if the Kennesaw one on Barrett Parkway in GA is still open?[/QUOTE]

It's still open but you won't find FFXI there. The games are cleaned out.

From what I understand a handful of stores are open until Thursday. Here in Georgia the Kennesaw Media Play is still open. Any items left in the southeast Sat. were going to be boxed up and sent to this store for a few more days. However since its seems none of the stores had anything left Sat. I wouldn't expect much besides maybe a thousand copies of the Cosby Show. Of course I am sure Max Payne 2 and Bulletproof will be there...

Ok it looks like most of the stores are closed now, from what i can see there is like no merchandise left except the overpriced 27.99 anime dvds that no one wants to buy at 8.99 a pop. They were only giving 70% off on the dvds this weekend here at least.

[quote name='doubledown']IS the GRATIOT store totally closed in MI?[/QUOTE]

That is the only store that is not listing their last day when you call. (For example, the Livonia store even states that they are closed, and the Utica one has a rather amusing message about being the "place formerlyu known as Media Play" and "If you want a product - we don't have it!!!" in an excited voice.)

I just called a bunch of stores (it's 12:30am - I just want the answering machine anyway) and they all list they are closed - except Gratiot.

You can call the Gratiot store at 586-790-0476 tomorrow...

[quote name='doubledown']IS the GRATIOT store totally closed in MI?[/QUOTE]
the gratiot store isn't closed yet. i think this coming saturday is it's last day.

The Utica MI store is no more. I went Sunday night and they were all out of product and selling Shelves and things. A lit PS2 sign made of partical board was 100.00!!! No thanks...Still, Im sad to see them gone.:cry:

[quote name='thatstoobad']the gratiot store isn't closed yet. i think this coming saturday is it's last day.[/QUOTE]

Thanks....I drove by and saw it was open still. Anything worthwhile left? Any cheesy B-horror movies?

bread's done
Back