Meijer Sales/Clearance Thread

SaberMatrix

CAGiversary!
Meijer in Colerain Ohio had Steel Black, Wave Blue and Silver Dualshock 4 Controllers on Clearance for $50.

Labo customization kit was clearanced at $2.49

Final Fantasy Royal edition on Xbox One was on sale for $9.99.

Didn't see a thread of anything like it, so figured i'd give it a whirl.

For those who are not sure what Meijer is: It's a retail chain out of Michigan that is similar to Walmart, without the feeling of being a warehouse. They currently operate in Michigan, Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, Illinois, and Wisconsin. They are very behind in the online push, so dont expect much to be online.

Last edited by a moderator:
I checked last night and actually ended up finding several Switch accessories on clearance. 

(Approximate prices)

Dock set was around $65

Hori Network adapter was $22

Some Pokken controller was $19

Those can't be combined with the 10% general coupon as it excludes clearance but still some decent deals

Atgames consoles were also on sale

Arcade Legends Flashback (With two 6 button controllers and a quick firmware update to load your own Genesis games) $20

Flashback Blast HDMI sticks (Space Invaders or Bandai Namco Pacman) $5 

A number of plug and play consoles were also on clearance for $15

Metro Exodus = 30 (xbox only?)

Shadow of Tombraider  = 20 (PS4 only?)

Lot's of clearance too but not really much else of interest.

A couple of my local Meijers are whittling down their remaining supply of 3DS software. The clearance discounts haven't been substantial yet; mainly just $10 off various titles. However, they will hopefully experience further price drops.

I recall that Kirby: Planet Robobot, Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam, Yo-Kai Watch 2: Psychic Specters and Disney Magical World 2 were among the titles marked down to $29.99. Other stores are keeping them at $39.99 for now, though, so YMMV.

Also, I just found a copy of Yo-Kai Watch 3 at an out-of-the-way Meijer. While it was still full MSRP, this is much better than paying 70+ online, so check with your local Meijer(s) for a copy before paying the eBay going rate.

It appears some of the clearance prices went down a bit. Picked up the aforementioned Pokken controller for $12 and network adapter for $14

Yeah those had dropped from $14.99 to $9.99. They were more comic book characters than game characters at my local store. Only ever found a Sonic at Target.

The Switch dock doesn't have an ethernet port, Hori sells USB adapters that can be plugged in to add the functionality. There's even a third USB port next to the power and HDMI just to plug it in. Wii ones work but have a lower max speed.

5% off Friday and Saturday October 18 and 19.  Not much of a savings but will help if you got one of the 15$ off 75$ total coupons recently.

Edit: Looks like the 5% off is only for new mPerks members.

Vince

YMMV of course, but my local Meijer marked their entire stock of Pixel Pals 75-90% off. Most of them are $1.50 except for the ones with two figures.

Starlink starter sets and figures are also 75% off now. I spotted some of the Plug-in Arcade (like galaga) at 75% off too.

Definitely worth checking out... seems like they finally increased the discount on many clearance items.

I'll have to check that out. I have one of Sonic Pixel Pals, and admittedly, they are pretty cool (I got it for $5 at Best Buy) especially when lit up.

YMMV of course, but my local Meijer marked their entire stock of Pixel Pals 75-90% off. Most of them are $1.50 except for the ones with two figures.

Starlink starter sets and figures are also 75% off now. I spotted some of the Plug-in Arcade (like galaga) at 75% off too.

Definitely worth checking out... seems like they finally increased the discount on many clearance items.
Is Starlink 75% off the original MSRP or a lower price?

Cascade Meijer in GR, MI has all Pixel Pals, including the double packs, for $5. They had one Master Chief I was tempted by, but, I don't know, characters that don't have an 8-bit or 16-bit history just look weird. If they didn't have Gamora's name on the double pack with her and Ryu, I never in a million years would've guessed it was her.

I thought the exact same thing HaloGX, though I did kinda want the mortal Kombat ones, just cuz I love mortal Kombat.

Derrick, I'm in the Milwaukee area, southeast wi, and I checked the stores in Grafton, wauwatosa, and Greenfield.

I thought the exact same thing HaloGX, though I did kinda want the mortal Kombat ones, just cuz I love mortal Kombat.

Derrick, I'm in the Milwaukee area, southeast wi, and I checked the stores in Grafton, wauwatosa, and Greenfield.
wow thats a big stretch of area you covered haha.. I am real close to the Tosa store

Oh cool. You are right in my same neighborhood then. I live pretty much at the halfway point between the tosa and Greenfield stores, and then I happened to be in Grafton the other day takin my kiddo to trick or treat at my folks house.

Off topic, but since you're a local CAG bro, I checked out the target in Brookfield on bluemound, and their clearance area was huge. Saw ass Creed Odyssey gold for xbone, Bayonetta 2 for switch, and a crapload of other stuff like overwatch figpins, Nintendo air fresheners for 80 cents, socks, those mini arcade things....that kinda stuff. Worth stopping in if you're passing by.

Weekly Ad 11/3/19 to 11/9/19

BOGO 40% off 

Select Video Games

ADDED:

It looks like on the last page of the Weekly Ad for 11/3/19 to 11/9/219 : 10% off general merchandise when the Meijer credit card is used ; good for all week long.

I picked up 'Luigi's Mansion 3' and 'The Legend of Zelda : Link's Awakening"  Buy one get one 40% off. Plus 10% off for using the Meijer credit card.

Game one was $59.99 - $24.00 -$3.60 = 32.39

Game two was $59.99 -$6.00 = 53.99

Vince

I didn't notice any games on sale.

Some stores do have games on clearance I noticed.  I went to two stores in Fort Wayne early today one store had clearance games the other didn't.

Vince

Looks like 3DS clearance is dropping further. I found the following for $19.99 apiece today:

-Disney Magical World 2
-Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
-Kirby Planet Robobot
-Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest

The following did not ring up on clearance and were still $39.99:

-Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions
-Miitopia
-Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia

As always, Meijer prices are VMMV, and these clearance prices were NOT marked. Make sure to check the prices instead of relying on shelf labels and price tags.

10% off General Merchandise (Video Games) with Mperks

11/21-11/23

Meijer Santa Bucks the following Saturday will be  $5 off $25, $10 off $50, $15 off $75, and $20 off $100 so if you are thinking of getting something $199.99+ (like the Switch Lite) it's going to be a better deal.

The Sussex, WI Meijer yesterday had Pixel Pals for a buck 50 (or $3 for the two packs)  Not sure if other meijers are following suit. 

Meijer in Monroe MI had a ton of PS4 games marked down to $10 each, still in the glass case. I grabbed Gundam Versus and The Order

Can confirm they are doing 50% off clearance at all store in my area PS4/Xbox/3Ds and even some switch games are 10-20$ a lot of the playstation hits I got SF5 arcade / gun dam versus / uncharted lost / god of war while a lot of these will be on sale over BF not having to go out is pretty nice

I found the Hori Split Pad Pro on the shelf at my local Meijer.  It's retail price $49.99 but the Santa Bucks the Saturday after Black Friday would make them $39.99.

Picked up Psychonauts In the Rhombus of Ruin for $10.  They had No Man's Sky Beyond marked as clearance, but it was $29.

Trying to pick up some VR games for when I get a PSVR.

seems no discounts here just the same old clearance that hasnt been moving unless they are not marking them down physically at my my meijer until you actually scan it

Mine had quite a few of the $20 games to $9.99. I picked up Divinity 2 for PS4 for $15 and Ni No Kuni 2 for $10 (last copy of each).

Some noticeable ones I saw were Star Fox 64 3D and Zelda Majoras Mask for $9.99 each. There was one copy of Vampyr for the One for $9.99.

Does anyone know approximately what time the sales switch over? There are a few games and movies I would like to get from the Black Friday Deals all week flyer I would like to grab.

bread's done
Back