Michael Jackson Memorial 8/29/58 - 6/25/09

Please keep in mind, TMZ IS NOT A VALID NEWS SOURCE. Until someone credible reports it (and I don't mean Fox News), there's no point in jumping the gun.

[quote name='Survivalism']Please keep in mind, TMZ IS NOT A VALID NEWS SOURCE. Until someone credible reports it (and I don't mean Fox News), there's no point in jumping the gun.[/QUOTE]

LA Times not good enough for you?

Michael Jackson is dead [Updated]
2:06 PM | June 25, 2009

[Updated at 3:15 p.m.: Pop star Michael Jackson was pronounced dead by doctors this afternoon after arriving at a hospital in a deep coma, city and law enforcement sources told The Times.]

The guy that runs TMZ used to be an attorney. It's hard to think this guy would make this claim without triple checking his sources. But who knows...

But now BBC & LA Times are claiming he breathing and in a coma.

[quote name='Survivalism']Please keep in mind, TMZ IS NOT A VALID NEWS SOURCE. Until someone credible reports it (and I don't mean Fox News), there's no point in jumping the gun.[/QUOTE]

Yea who the fuck believes TMZ.... weren't they once called something else that was a BS show that got flak for bad hollywood gossip reporting?

All CNN confirmed is that he's in a coma. Everyone else is reporting TMZ's report which nobody should take seriously ever.

[quote name='Survivalism']All CNN confirmed is that he's in a coma. Everyone else is reporting TMZ's report which nobody should take seriously ever.[/QUOTE]

I'll say again, LA Times not good enough for you?

ABC saying he's dead right now...

And though you fight to stay alive
Your body starts to shiver
For no mere mortal can resist
The evil of the thriller

[quote name='saunderscowie']I don't care what people thought about him, but theres no argument that he was a great musician.

RIP.[/QUOTE]

agreed, i took a music classes which analyzed his songs, and he was a genius

[quote name='keithp']I'll say again, LA Times not good enough for you?[/QUOTE]

The Times site won't even load for me, but as was mentioned, several other reliable sources have confirmed it.

He had a lot of shit wrong with him as a person, but he made some great music up through the mid-90's and is easily one of the best male solo artists of our time. I was a big fan of his music growing up. For my 11th birthday in 1995, I got my first CD player, and the double disc greatest hits album History.

Ed: You couldn't wait a few more days and let me have my time to be remembered?

Farrah: I had ASS CANCER Ed!

Michael: Hai Guyz!

Ed & Farrah: FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

[quote name='pimpster4183']CNN website maybe, but CNN live TV is saying he's dead.[/QUOTE]

It says right on the screen "CNN has not confirmed."

[quote name='keithp']I'll say again, LA Times not good enough for you?[/QUOTE]

Not if they're just reporting TMZ's report, which I can't see because the LA Times site is obviously swamped.

great singer and surprisingly a great songwriter to boot. looks like all the scumbags who tried to eat away his success finally got to him.

[quote name='Malik112099']Ed: You couldn't wait a few more days and let me have my time to be remembered?

Farrah: I had ASS CANCER Ed!

Michael: Hai Guyz!

Ed & Farrah: FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU[/QUOTE]

That made me laugh. I needed that, thanks.

:rofl: @ Malik.

On a more serious note.... yeah. Just listened to Off The Wall earlier today. Now playing my
now quadrupled in value
Thriller SACD in tribute. Yeah his later years were strange and sick but you can't deny that in his prime MJ was just amazing.

I can't accept it, I heard it, but it just doesn't seem real to me. I feel nothing as of right now other than shock. The man was a legend. R.I.P. Mike

[quote name='steveinneed']I can't accept it, I heard it, but it just doesn't seem real to me. I feel nothing as of right now other than shock. The man was a legend. R.I.P. Mike[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry for your loss. It's ok to cry. :grouphug:

[quote name='neocisco']Good. Maybe Twitter will die.[/QUOTE]

For the sake of the people in Iran where Twitter is one of the only ways to get the news of their struggle out, I hope not.

[quote name='DarkNessBear']Wow, insane. Mcmahon, Fawcett and now Jackson. Apocalypse INCOMING![/QUOTE]
It seems they all die in 3's. RIP nonetheless. :cry:

Michael-Jackson-Thriller---25th-A-427069.jpg

R.I.P.

[quote name='DarkNessBear']Wow, insane. Mcmahon, Fawcett and now Jackson. Apocalypse INCOMING![/QUOTE]

I was thinking of the same thing.

R.I.P. Trio

[quote name='LaraCroftsLeftBoob']In honor of his passing, little boys all over the world are wearing their pants at half mast.[/QUOTE]

lol im glad you said it and not me. man its been a hell of a week.

bread's done
Back