Feedback
2 (100%)
Mighty Muggs info thread:
Why? Because they are awesome

Target:
9.99 (not on website)

Toys R Us:
10.49 (
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=mighty%20muggs&origkw=Mighty%20muggs&f=Taxonomy/TRUS/2254197&sr=1) I have found them to have the biggest amount, and rarer ones of most of the stores

Wal-Mart:
9.98 (Not online?) Maybe some clearance ones?

Hasbro Store:
Price varies
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/SearchResults.htm?PG=1&CDT=1218299435
also offer rare and limited Muggs.

Borders: 19.99 (Not online) Pricing is steep, but don't forget some coupons can bring the price down on some rare older ones (I saw Vemon last week) Coupons--
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177479

Cool Mighty Muggs Blog:

http://mightymuggslounge.blogspot.com/

News

Marvel Wave 3 spotted in-stores.

HAS15331.jpg

LinkinPrime's collection:

mmgsji4.png

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='tinman_licks']Does anyone know where to get Starscream?[/quote]

Is starscream out already? I have yet to see a single transformers mighty mugg in store. I am glad that I got them online. I spent 44.99 for all four but it was so worth it to just get them without the hassle. I don't like the grimlock one.

I don't think starscream or grimlock have hit stores yet, they're available on the hasbro toyshop site and online at other places, but I don't know if they've shipped yet (and they're out of stock currently at hasbro).

[quote name='SpazX']I don't think starscream or grimlock have hit stores yet, they're available on the hasbro toyshop site and online at other places, but I don't know if they've shipped yet (and they're out of stock currently at hasbro).[/quote]

Big Bad Toystore has them listed as shipping this month but my order hasn't been charged or shipped yet...it's still early in the month though.

Still seems like the only retailers to have the TFs in stock are TRU, K-Mart, and Urban Outfitters, priced at $10.99, $12.99, and $22.00 respectively.

On a note, UrbanOutfitters.com has Duke for $4.99 right now.

I finally saw Destro for the first time tonight. From every pic I've ever seen, I had the impression that his head was the same color as Silver Surfer. I had no idea he had a pure mirror head.

It was very tempting seeing my shiny head reflecting in his shiny head. If only Silver Surfer was made entirely of that paint...

Yesterday, I picked up Bumblebee at Target. I'm not sure if anyone on here has mentioned Target carrying Transformers MM yet. Unfortunately, none of the others were there but they did have a shelf tag for them. I actually found Bumblebee mixed in among the GI Joe MM. It looks like someone had second thoughts on BB so they tried to hide it. This was 1 hour after opening.

I was pretty surprised when I opened up my hasbro shipment and found out that Destro was a mirror ball. Expecting it to look like Surfer so I'm glad they distinguished the two

[quote name='bullsrfive']the ONLY mm that i want is black spidey and i cant find it anywhere =([/QUOTE]

I'll sell you my mint one.

I picked up a Skrull and Vision at a Walmart last night. They did not even carry Star wars ones at the store I was at. I saw one Transformers MM at Toys R Us 3 days ago but the box had been ripped open AND stepped on. Good luck selling that at full price.

Oh and finally saw a Spider-man at Target but my fiance ran ahead of me and bought it for her desk at work. I don't know whether to be ticked I just missed getting one or happy that she has taken a liking to mighty muggs.

[quote name='MasterSun1']Woot, stopped by the K-Mart by my work and found all 4 Transformers as well as G.I. Joes. I picked up Optimus, Soundwave, and BB since I already had Megatron from TRU. Too bad they were $12.99...

My collection now stands at:
Optimus Prime
Megatron
Soundwave
Bumblebee
Venom
Indiana Jones

The only additions will probably be Grimlock and Starcream, who I don't think are out yet.[/quote]

Damnit! I didn't even realize they released other Transformer characters besides Optimus. I have yet to see any of the Transformer MM's at any local stores. They exclusive to TRU?

[quote name='woodcan']Damnit! I didn't even realize they released other Transformer characters besides Optimus. I have yet to see any of the Transformer MM's at any local stores. They exclusive to TRU?[/quote]

Not formally, but it seems all other major toy stores just don't bother updating/carrying Muggs anymore. My Walmart hasn't seen a new Marvel MM in over three months....same with the Target. You can still probably find Transformer muggs at a local comic/hobby shop, but outside of that, Toys R Us is your only B&M hope.

I've just started buying online. Odds are, the money you spend on shipping will more than make up for the the time/gas you would spend trying to find 'em.

[quote name='woodcan']Damnit! I didn't even realize they released other Transformer characters besides Optimus. I have yet to see any of the Transformer MM's at any local stores. They exclusive to TRU?[/QUOTE]

Confirmed sightings at Toys "R" Us, K-Mart, and now Target! Urban Outfitters also has them I believe, but at $22 a pop, we should all pass.

Stopped by the local comic shop today and they had the X-Men Muggs in stock. Shame they charge $19.99 for them though, but I guess we can expect those to show up soon.

[quote name='bornrunnin31']Stopped by the local comic shop today and they had the X-Men Muggs in stock. Shame they charge $19.99 for them though, but I guess we can expect those to show up soon.[/QUOTE]

Do you mean the new Wave that has Cyclops, Phoenix, Logan, and Sabretooth?

[quote name='bornrunnin31']Indeed. Are there any other X-Men ones?[/QUOTE]

Iceman and Magneto will be Target exclusives. Also on the horizon for the Marvel line are Spider-Man (with a removable cloth mask) and Green Goblin.

The rest are:

STAR WARS WAVE 9
Qui-Gon Jin
Royal Guard
Wampa
Wicket

STAR WARS INTERNET EXCLUSIVE WAVE
Ben Kenobi (Ep IV)
Gammorrean Guard
Luke Skywalker (Hoth)
Scout Trooper

TRANSFORMERS WAVE 2
Bumblebee (re-release)
Grimlock
Optimus Prime (re-release)
Starscream

TRANSFORMERS WAVE 3
Jazz
Shockwave

was at a target on about 80th ave and bell right off the 101 and they had the star wars ones right near the cashier rows, quite a bit of them too. didnt pick any up though.

I'm still waiting for the SDCC announcement for this year...I'm hoping for something exciting...hopefully involving Transformers, as well as Marvel, & Star Wars.

Finally found some Transformers Muggs at Target. I picked up Optimus while my friend and his girl bought Megatron and Bumblebee.

Sucks how TRU will be the exclusive retailer for Muggs in the near future... Target has been a very dependable place to pick up Muggs for cheap.

Picked up a Soundwave at Target this morning. Tis a shame that neither of my 2 targets ever got the Star Wars exclusive muggs. Glad that Toys R Us will be carrying them more since the local one that I have is pretty dependable with carrying them.

Someone on Gaf already got ahold of the Civilian Wolverine one from the next marvel wave, and it looks pretty good.

[quote name='SL4IN']Picked up a Soundwave at Target this morning. Tis a shame that neither of my 2 targets ever got the Star Wars exclusive muggs. Glad that Toys R Us will be carrying them more since the local one that I have is pretty dependable with carrying them.

Someone on Gaf already got ahold of the Civilian Wolverine one from the next marvel wave, and it looks pretty good.[/quote]

Friend brought down the whole Wave 6 of the Marvel Mighty Muggs as a late Christmas/Birthday Present, I only kept the Cyclops one really cause I just wasn't impressed with that wave for some reason.

was at walmart over the weekend and found boba, jango, and original darth vader on the shelf. i looked around like i was being watched or something and quickly scooped them up.

is black suit spidey rare? i see them every once in awhile.

are any of the other marvel or non exclusive star wars rare like revan or maul?

if anyone is looking for some of the target exclusives i have almost a complete set for trade/sale http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=211191

[quote name='Animal7390']

is black suit spidey rare? i see them every once in awhile.

are any of the other marvel or non exclusive star wars rare like revan or maul?

[/quote]

When it comes to MMs, I think rarity depends on your area. I've only seen 3 Darth Revans, 1 Darth Maul (shirt-less) and 1 Black-suit Spidey in my area. I missed out on that Spiderman since I didn't know it would be hard to find.

Picked up Megatron at Target. I haven't had any luck finding Optimus Prime or Soundwave. I usually only see 2 or 3 Bumblebees, if they even have Transformers MM in stock.

My target had exactly one of each of the transformers mighty muggs on the shelf, finally. Also picked up the hulk, (gonna use it to make the kids birthday cake here in a few weeks). I'll post pics as I'm sure you guys will get a kick out of it, if it turns out as good as the vision in my head.

I see black spideys every now and then, maybe I should just pick it up....all I really want is venom though.

OMG i just started collecting these. I found Boba Fett, Stormtrooper, Ghost Rider, and Luke Skywalker at my local TRU. I had to ask the store manager if they had any others, and he had all of those in the back!

I found a Spiderman there too, but the box was completely destroyed.

I finally found those dam tf muggs at my local target. I have been looking all around but always out of stock. Now need to find destro and baraness.

I need to chime in again and say...DAMN THEM FOR BEING SO TEMPTING.

At Target last Saturday I found the following...

Darth Vader
Darth Maul
Bumblebee
Starscream
Optimus Prime
Soundwave

Assholes. I'm glad I have some sort of will power.

[quote name='sasukekun']OMG i just started collecting these. I found Boba Fett, Stormtrooper, Ghost Rider, and Luke Skywalker at my local TRU. I had to ask the store manager if they had any others, and he had all of those in the back!

I found a Spiderman there too, but the box was completely destroyed.[/QUOTE]

Wow, good finds on Boba Fett and Stormtrooper. You don't see those around all that often anymore.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']
At Target last Saturday I found the following...

Darth Vader
Darth Maul
Bumblebee
Starscream
Optimus Prime
Soundwave

[/quote]

Are you sure it was Starscream that you saw at Target? As far as I know, only the first wave has been released there and only recently at that. I don't think that the TF second wave has even been released B&M yet.

[quote name='MrBrando']Is the Thing hard to find cause there's one at target. Wondering if I should get him or a transformer[/quote]

Get whichever one you would prefer to see every day, not which is "rarer". You can pretty much find any MM somewhere in retail-land.

Has anyone else noticed the disclaimer on the back of the Transformers MMs? "Does not convert" :)

[quote name='Kakkarrot23']From what I saw on Ebay starscream and grimlock were in a couple of auctions from california people. Are people seeing this in the east?[/quote]

Most likely those people bought them online just like LinkinPrime, who is also from CA.

[quote name='emg28']Most likely those people bought them online just like LinkinPrime, who is also from CA.[/quote]

And may, in fact, BE LinkinPrime! :rofl:

[quote name='Kerig']Has anyone else noticed the disclaimer on the back of the Transformers MMs? "Does not convert" :)[/quote]No but I wish I did. I broke my soundwave in two trying to shove a cassette up his ass. Thought he would turn into the boombox if I did that!

bread's done
Back