Most Memorable CAG Villain 2010

Fire_thief

:lol: Wow, I had never heard/read about Chuplayer; that has to make for some interesting, yet disturbing, reading.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Whats the story with chuplayer? I dont have a clue who that is haha[/QUOTE]lol. you lucky lucky bum

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']IATCG because he bitches about everything.....EVERYTHING!!![/QUOTE]I'm gonna have to go with IAmTheCheapestGamer too.

[quote name='celegus']I nominate the country of Japan, for screwing dv8 so much.[/QUOTE]2nd nomination

and where did this fire thief post. I know it's hard out there for me to read blogs but I'd like to think I know who the top villain candidates are.

Fire_Thief

Why all the hate on Chuplayer? So he likes to collect dolls, big whoop. Not like he posts pictures of them with "hot glue" all over them.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']spedmunki you are a brave soul for voicing your opinion. Didn't you know that's against the ToS here?[/QUOTE]
:lol: Oh you...

I nominate Fire_Thief as well. He truly was the epitome of a villain.

[quote name='FINALBOSS']I've banned about 5 times already in the past 2 months lol[/QUOTE]

That's why I'm going to nominate you...lol. It was between you and Altanis for drawing so much ire in the Kmart thread.

I don't get the hate for fire_thief. Yeah, he posted some dumb things but I personally never saw anything hateful from him.

[quote name='jimijumper']zergtillian

for raising the ire of IATCG and pissing off the entire reduced price game guide thread in 3 easy posts

dabamus

for making dv8mad wait so long during a trade and for backing out of another trade with me[/QUOTE]
What trade did I back out of?

[quote name='spedmunki']I nominate SHC-Gamer.

Kmart clearance got boned ever since he showed up, and his not-so-great coupon deals have created a dbag cult on this site.[/QUOTE]
:lol: u mad?

Anyways...Fire_Thief.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']IATCG because he bitches about everything.....EVERYTHING!!!

[/QUOTE]

This. I second the nomination.

[quote name='peteyrose']CheapyD for being a bitch and begging for Child's Play donations through his raffle so he can brag about his numbers[/QUOTE]

Can't agree with that statement at all. What's so bad about raising money so sick kids can have some fun in the hospital, which is not a very fun place to be.

[quote name='spedmunki']I nominate SHC-Gamer.

Kmart clearance got boned ever since he showed up, and his not-so-great coupon deals have created a dbag cult on this site.[/QUOTE]

this...

because I miss Kaydigi's kmart clearance thread.... back when I had fun looking for clearance at kmarts... haven't been in one since.

FireThief.jpg

[quote name='MattJ1991']CheapyD for hurting Wombat's feelings, you bastard[/QUOTE]

So where do we nominate Wombat for acting like a bitch?

[quote name='evildeadjedi']
FireThief.jpg
[/QUOTE]

You're nominating Justin Bieber? Didn't know he was a CAG.

[quote name='zenprime']Fire_Thief

Why all the hate on Chuplayer? So he likes to collect dolls, big whoop. Not like he posts pictures of them with "hot glue" all over them.[/QUOTE]agree. his pictures are huge and break my small monitors and netbooks but aside from that it's very ignorable. he's a weird dude and I'm not saying I like the guy but villain he is not.

[quote name='bsesb2003']Can't agree with that statement at all. What's so bad about raising money so sick kids can have some fun in the hospital, which is not a very fun place to be.[/QUOTE]nothing.

I do, however, agree that CheapyD got a bit annoying with the whole "Why won't they link my child's play account" bit. I mean every game site is trying to raise money for Child's Play. Why should 1up promote CheapyD's link when presumably they have their own. That was my issue with Cheapy's ire. He never said if the sites that refused to promote him had their own childs play button and I'd be shocked if they didn't. Child's Play is just about the only thing every gaming site can agree on (It's good) and it's the one thing pretty much every gaming site big or small does.

It's not like this was CheapyD funding a scholarship to send future games writers tojournalism school because.. let's face it most gamejournalist suck at journalism. That would be something most people* never heard of, something most people don't already contribute to, and something to be annoyed at when you're not getting promotion.

*most people in this instance refers to most people in the gaming sphere.

What are the rules on "villain" status? Like do they have to do something bad or can they just be all around morons?

Damn I wish I had two votes because there's 2 people who are so fucking dumb, they mess up every thread. Gonna have to sleep on this one.

I can't believe I got 3 votes. I mean, I don't mind the votes... but for negativity? No. If anything, I'm anti-hater. Give me the vote for being a dick but not for negativity.

[quote name='confoosious']What are the rules on "villain" status? Like do they have to do something bad or can they just be all around morons?

Damn I wish I had two votes because there's 2 people who are so fucking dumb, they mess up every thread. Gonna have to sleep on this one.

I can't believe I got 3 votes. I mean, I don't mind the votes... but for negativity? No. If anything, I'm anti-hater. Give me the vote for being a dick but not for negativity.[/QUOTE]

dont let the haters get to you man.....

altanis......thats the only person on my ignore list....(thats a pretty big deal since i read everyones BS) and for being on SHC Gamer's nuts so bad that he wants SHC to give him a job.....for talking down to everyone who asks a question.....for getting mad at people who ask/answer stupid questions while he answers them...and for being an all around dumbass

[quote name='Mr Dude65']xV3LOCITYx

If you participated in the $40 PS3 thread at all, you know why.[/QUOTE]

wasn't that just Fire Thief?

[quote name='confoosious']no seriously. at the end he just admitted he was fire thief and got deleted.[/QUOTE]

Really? Damn, how did I miss that???? That's fucking awesome! But I still nominate that version, because it probably got deleted the fastest.

[quote name='confoosious']What are the rules on "villain" status? Like do they have to do something bad or can they just be all around morons?

I can't believe I got 3 votes. I mean, I don't mind the votes... but for negativity? No. If anything, I'm anti-hater. Give me the vote for being a dick but not for negativity.[/QUOTE]dude this is just nomination phase. You only got three votes. Good chance you might not be on the final ballot.

if you have two people nominate 'em both

[quote name='Wolfkin']dude this is just nomination phase. You only got three votes. Good chance you might not be on the final ballot.[/QUOTE]

oh i don't really care. I just wanted to be nominated for the right reasons. :)

[quote name='Mr Dude65']Really? Damn, how did I miss that???? That's fucking awesome! But I still nominate that version, because it probably got deleted the fastest.[/QUOTE]

I think that's how it went down. It was pretty late. FT is gonna win this award easily.

[quote name='confoosious']no seriously. at the end he just admitted he was fire thief and got deleted.[/QUOTE]If you're thinking that Fire_Thief = xV3LOCITYx, you're wrong.

[quote name='shrike4242']If you're thinking that Fire_Thief = xV3LOCITYx, you're wrong.[/QUOTE]

Huh. So he wasn't fire thief. But didn't he at some point say he was?

[quote name='confoosious']Huh. So he wasn't fire thief. But didn't he at some point say he was?[/QUOTE]Each of them is on opposite sides of the country from one another. Regardless if he says that he's Fire_Thief, he's not.

DPsx7. I wish I could find his last post where he called CheapyD a bunch of names and got banned :lol:

[quote name='shrike4242']Each of them is on opposite sides of the country from one another. Regardless if he says that he's Fire_Thief, he's not.[/QUOTE]

If you're going by IP address, there's way around that.

Although I couldn't imagine FT is smart enough to spoof his IP.

I just took it at face value that he was actually FT because, really, why would anyone claim to be FT.

bread's done
Back