Most Memorable CAG Villain 2010

[quote name='aleraiders']altanis......thats the only person on my ignore list....(thats a pretty big deal since i read everyones BS) and for being on SHC Gamer's nuts so bad that he wants SHC to give him a job.....for talking down to everyone who asks a question.....for getting mad at people who ask/answer stupid questions while he answers them...and for being an all around dumbass[/QUOTE]
Heh, took 79 posts for someone to nominate me. I was wondering if/when I'd crop up. This post though takes the cake. I want a job at Kmart? Oh dear god no. Although, I know two of the managers, so if I really wanted a job at the local Kmart I could have one.

Hey confoosious, can I throw my support behind you? :p Looks like you're gonna face some stiff competition from F_T.

I would almost have to agree with the nomination of Hal Harpin above most of all. Who woulda thought that the ECA would be problematic almost all the way through 2010?

[quote name='dubbfoolio']Fire Thief[/QUOTE]

This is a post I've been waiting the better part of a year to make.

Fire Thief had to be the most annoying person in these forums (outside of flippers, you know who you are :bomb:) but the only one who I purposely avoided looking at his threads because he started them. For what little good he contrbuted by finding deals on old games very infrequently, he was a pain in the butt, plus the fact he posted stuff here and Slickdeals and always gloated about the fact he did it. Punk.

Good riddance. :fridge:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='FINALBOSS']I've banned about 5 times already in the past 2 months lol[/QUOTE]

how come he didn't banned you again for posting this?

[quote name='Altanis']Heh, took 79 posts for someone to nominate me. [/QUOTE]
I thought for sure you would get more than 1 vote by now

[quote name='mebegod']I thought for sure you would get more than 1 vote by now[/QUOTE]

The category is for Most Memorable Villain.

I probably have to go with IATCG. He hasn't been that bad lately, but this is for all of 2010. Yeah, my vote goes to the King of the Smilies.

[quote name='dino88']The category is for Most Memorable Villain.

I probably have to go with IATCG. He hasn't been that bad lately, but this is for all of 2010. Yeah, my vote goes to the King of the Smilies.[/QUOTE]

He's really only the king of the bitchy :bomb: smiley.

IAmTheCheapestGamer. He's the classic cartoon villain where you know 99% of the time what he's complaining about when you see that he's replied to a thread.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']IAmTheCheapestGamer. He's the classic cartoon villain where you know 99% of the time what he's complaining about when you see that he's replied to a thread.[/QUOTE]

For real. Just sell your goddamned PS3 already if it causes so much grief.

[quote name='elessar123'] Altanis is a close second, since he's the reason I stopped going to the kmart thread much.[/QUOTE]

Anyone care to explain what happened with him there? I rarely visit that thread so I'm wondering what his nomination is all about. He's not quite as prolific as, say, Fire Thief.

IATCG or kirin lemon... that bastard trolls every anime related thread hard.

Or Megazell, we know every post he makes outside of his little special thread is to bitch about how he has to pay for other games and how that makes them terrible.

[quote name='Rozz']Anyone care to explain what happened with him there? I rarely visit that thread so I'm wondering what his nomination is all about. He's not quite as prolific as, say, Fire Thief.[/QUOTE]

I guess FT really is much, much worse. Altanis basically bites the head off most people that post there, like he owns the thread.

And yea, Kirin Lemon is annoying, but I've learned to ignore him since he pissed me off in 2009.

[quote name='Rozz']Anyone care to explain what happened with him there? I rarely visit that thread so I'm wondering what his nomination is all about. He's not quite as prolific as, say, Fire Thief.[/QUOTE]
I know the answer actually (borrowing from gettingmoney662): Idiots don't like to be called idiots.

I'm actually pretty honored to be nominated. Compared to Fire_Thief, who was around all year long and everything, I didn't really get much chance to show off my "villain" side. Although I guess we're stretching the definition of "villain" a bit of course ;).

Fire Thief. Honorable mentions go to IAmtheCheapestGamer and VaultDweller for generally acting like tools in every thread I see them post in.

[quote name='jh6269']Where did fire_thief post? It must have been in the xbox forums because I never encountered him.[/QUOTE]

E v e r y w h e r e.

[quote name='zenprime']Why all the hate on Chuplayer? So he likes to collect dolls, big whoop. Not like he posts pictures of them with "hot glue" all over them.[/QUOTE]
omfg what have you done to me. I didn't even realize I had soul left to crush until I read that.

still wondering why Chuplayer is getting votes. He posted some eerie shit but nothing that has to do with being a villain but this is me being pedantic.

Ill go with Fire_Thief. After reading his posts...he is striving to be the cover boy for douchebags.

I don't get why Chuplayer is getting nominations either. Sure, the part about him taking naked pictures of his dolls is weird but he doesn't post them here and I haven't seen his crap outside of blogs.

I'm also picking Fire_Thief. He was the one person I had on ignore after only being here a few months.

[quote name='confoosious']I'm kinda scared.[/QUOTE]

image.php

"I'm scared."

My vote goes to Spyder187. He's so bad that I put him on my ignore list.

[quote name='Kaelestis']I don't get why Chuplayer is getting nominations either. Sure, the part about him taking naked pictures of his dolls is weird but he doesn't post them here and I haven't seen his crap outside of blogs.
[/QUOTE]

He's a grown ass man and he plays with naked dolls. You need more of a reason?

another for fire_thief
i made the mistake to click on his thread once and the sight of his Avatar pic made me want to smash my computer.

[quote name='GtotheA']another for fire_thief
i made the mistake to click on his thread once and the sight of his Avatar pic made me want to smash my computer.[/QUOTE]

You must not have seen his rap videos then cause you'd have burned down your house.

When FT wins this award, can someone post that pic of him where he's all gangsta.... with a giant stuffed pickachu behind him in his bedroom? :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='whoknows']I vote whoever put the tagblocks in this thread.

Way to hog all the tags to yourself.[/QUOTE]

Indeed. We should use the tags to list the nominations.

Some great choices have been presented thus far, although there's no doubt the hands down winner for 2010 will be Fire Thief. No one can top those youtube videos he posted of himself smoking Newports and "rapping" while cruising the mean streets of Augusta. Did that thread get deleted? IIRC it was moved to deal discussions/bragging rights. Ahhh, here we go.

"Making CHADDA" (Isn't it supposed to be "cheddah")

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFLEETBb_qM

Southern Hip Hop!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ns1ulrH8diY

Before I forget to vote: my nomination goes to Vault Dweller. In 2 months on CAG last year, managed to post more stupid shit than most people have lifetime. Stupid + trolly = cag villian of the year.

Obviously FT wins hands down thoough.

SHC-Gamer for killing both K-Mart and Sears clearances completely and overrated deals. Store reps need to get the fuck off of CAG. ;)

Cheapest Gamer for posting in virtually every single thread on CAG with long winded rants that no one cares about.

Shouldnt a villain be someone you are scared of? No one is scared of Fire Thief. You just laugh at the tard and move on. I have to think more about this one.

[quote name='Altanis']Heh, took 79 posts for someone to nominate me. I was wondering if/when I'd crop up. This post though takes the cake. I want a job at Kmart? Oh dear god no. Although, I know two of the managers, so if I really wanted a job at the local Kmart I could have one.[/QUOTE]

i dont know whats worse......you reading this thread or you hoping someone says your name.....get a freakin life and stop answering every god dam question in the thread (sometimes within seconds/minutes of the post)

same ole altanis...contradicting yourself over and over and over again.. "I want a job at Kmart? Oh dear god no. Although, I know two of the managers, so if I really wanted a job at the local Kmart I could have one"

keep thinking getting your name mentioned as a CAG villian is like a badge of honor.....
dumbass......its just means nobody likes you and they want you to go away

[quote name='Altanis']Fire Thief ruined being a diehard Braves fan.

That bugs me, why is it all "gangsta" people wear a Braves hat?[/QUOTE]

please read over your god dam posts

bread's done
Back