My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

My Coke Rewards is the Obamacare of rewards websites.  It's just pathetic that the site was essentially crashing yet again today.  I missed out on the TJMaxx reward because they can't run their site properly.  Well, at least they didn't have this same problem last year so they could learn from it.  Oh, wait...THEY DID HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM LAST YEAR.  Just awful.

The Best Buy offer is going to be a total train wreck.

Last edited by a moderator:
My Coke Rewards is the Obamacare of rewards websites. It's just pathetic that the site was essentially crashing yet again today. I missed out on the TJMaxx reward because they can't run their site properly. Well, at least they didn't have this same problem last year so they could learn from it. Oh, wait...THEY DID HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM LAST YEAR. Just awful.

The Best Buy offer is going to be a total train wreck
It wasn't too bad last year but then again it was late at night

My Coke Rewards is the Obamacare of rewards websites. It's just pathetic that the site was essentially crashing yet again today. I missed out on the TJMaxx reward because they can't run their site properly. Well, at least they didn't have this same problem last year so they could learn from it. Oh, wait...THEY DID HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM LAST YEAR. Just awful.

The Best Buy offer is going to be a total train wreck.
Agreed. I'm still pissed I got errored out of the Target Gift Card, despite them having been in stock all day. They finally refunded my points, but only after I missed out on the Nike card. I'd have gotten the TJ Maxx one too, I checked constantly on it from midnight to noon with no luck. Here's hoping I can get the Best Buy card, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

ima try for the best buy gift card if its reasonably priced. i want the dominoes gift card and i hope its an ecard and not the actual card like it was last year...

the amc is gonna be a pain to get because its on a saturday...yikes

I have tons of MyCokeReward cap codes that i'll trade for Mountain Dew or Doritos codes. Message me. :)
check your inbox

Damn just looking at the mycokerewards thing and it says right now the item is 1200. Can that mean the best buy card is 1200?? If so im screwed lol

So to be eligible for the reward, you have to enter a code on the day of, correct? Do you have to enter the code when the reward goes live or can you enter it at any time of the day?

One tip I learned last year is to try to run chrome or firefox to get in, internet explorer can have some issues loading pages for the sales.

Ok, if you got to the last step and you were timed out, check your email, I got the confirmation email stating my order went through.

Good luck, everyone.

Confirmation email as well. HOORAY.

Oh and then the browser redirected to the main page instead of giving me the usual confirmation page.

Seriously, though. They should consider sell some codes on ebay and get a better server. There's no reason there should be this issue year after year after year.

Best Buy card is greyed out for me and I'm still having problems loading the site. Great.

And now it decided to sign me out and not let me sign back in.

I wish more people drank Pepsi. lol

edit -  I was running Chrome, internet explorer and my phone trying to get it to load and finally got it loaded on internet explorer. My advice is just keep on refreshing on multiple things my fellow CAGs

Oh and if it's anyone interested, I used Chrome. I also ran the mobile page on one tab and the main site on another, moving a page behind as backup. The mobile went through, though.

I think I'm 0 for 10 all time on web sites getting hammered when deals go live, including but not limited to MCR, Amazon, and MS Store. fuck I hate all this.

Well there goes 18 minutes of my life:

Let's get to the fun.

Your redemption is complete and now you can get your Reward.
Just follow these instructions so you can get your Reward:

You will receive your reward within the next 2-4 weeks, but between now and then you can check the status of your rewards anytime. Just log in, click on "My Account" and choose the "Redemption History" tab.

so i have it on my phone and when i click the best buy gift card it just sends me to the home screen

edit: i got to the best buy page on my computer, but whenever i try to buy it i get this error now

An error occurred while processing your request.

Reference #97.a07c98cf.1386264049.1df8b3f8

edit part 2: got to the confirmation page and now i get Oops..Something went wrong. Please try again later -___-

bread's done
Back