My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

Whats the purpose with the favorites option? I added the DS when it was out of stock and it seemed like I could order it.

I nabbed about 80 pts this past Tuesday night just walking through my neighborhood and hitting the recycling bins. I probably looked like a hobo but I don't care. I might start doing that every Tuesday night and see how many pts I can come up with before the promo ends.

Via the fine print:

You can enter points through December 31, 2007.
You can redeem points through January 31, 2008.
Promotion can be extended or ended at discretion of sponsor.

Wow, I found a pretty awesome deal, though it's ymmv. Went grocery shopping at HEB (a chain of grocery stores that I believe are only in Texas) yesterday, and bought four 12-pks. They usually give you coupons and stuff when they give you your receipt, and one of the coupons was for 30 free points!

The coupon specifically says 'Congratulations! You're eligible for Double Points,' meaning you get it for buying three of the 12-pks. That's pretty good, since they're currently selling at 3 for $10.

When I bought an 8-pk of Powerade, all the codes were under the caps. They don't have them on the packaging itself like with 12-pk of cans.

Thanks

[quote name='Rockgamer']When I bought an 8-pk of Powerade, all the codes were under the caps. They don't have them on the packaging itself like with 12-pk of cans.[/quote]

Eh I'm not going to make a big effort out of it, so I just got a subscription to Wired. Does anyone know if I will have to manually cancel the subscription after its over or will they just stop sending it?

Anyone try redeeming their free Coke? I just can't imagine walking into a 7-11 or a gas station and handing the coupon over for a free drink. I'd expect a WTF reaction from them.

[quote name='Kendro']Anyone try redeeming their free Coke? I just can't imagine walking into a 7-11 or a gas station and handing the coupon over for a free drink. I'd expect a WTF reaction from them.[/QUOTE]

It's no worse than handing in a winning cap. They send all that shit in at the same time to be redeemed.

[quote name='Kendro']Anyone try redeeming their free Coke? I just can't imagine walking into a 7-11 or a gas station and handing the coupon over for a free drink. I'd expect a WTF reaction from them.[/quote]

I cashed mine in at QT a few weeks ago. It was no big deal.

well u have to pay tax..here in new york things are way overpriced, so even if i use a free 12 pack of coke coupon, i still have to pay like 1.50$ out of my pocket, cause the coupon has a max value

[quote name='Chitown021']How about more of those universal codes like the ones listed in the first post?[/quote]

Soon as i find some New codes, I'll update it.

i entered the free coke and blockbuster codes, how do i redeem them? and after about a year i have a whopping total of 44 points

[quote name='red flare graf']It's no worse than handing in a winning cap. They send all that shit in at the same time to be redeemed.[/quote]
That reminds me, I have two caps from a Coke promotion at least 3 or 4 years ago. Both say "You win 20 oz Coke product" and neither have any sort of promotion info on them.

Anyone think a gas station would still accept 'em?

No. I hacked 400 pts. of codes. I used 'em all on free cokes. I got about 20 free cokes, but only take them to a big store like walmart of safeway. Other stores are stupid with them
Shop Girl:'Sorry, we're a gas station'
Leek:'OMFG! I didn't know that! You're sooooo smart'
Shop Girl:Thanks?

Hopefully there will be some more codes soon. I might as well save up for a while and see how many I can get, right now I only have 120.

[quote name='Kendro']Anyone try redeeming their free Coke? I just can't imagine walking into a 7-11 or a gas station and handing the coupon over for a free drink. I'd expect a WTF reaction from them.[/quote]
The problem is the maximum value that they have. You have to get them from some place where the cokes are at a reasonable price, like a grocery store. I got my 3 free coke products at Meijer.

If you buy two 12 packs at Kroger, you get a bonus printout with any other bonus coupons that gives you twenty extra points. I'm sure you have to have a Kroger card for this to work. Forty points as opposed to twenty, can't lose. Just make sure to buy on a sale week. I'm not sure if different numbers work although I've bought one twelve pack and not gotten ten bonus codes.

Hadn't seen this posted before.

[quote name='jdawgg76']If you buy two 12 packs at Kroger, you get a bonus printout with any other bonus coupons that gives you twenty extra points. I'm sure you have to have a Kroger card for this to work. Forty points as opposed to twenty, can't lose. Just make sure to buy on a sale week. I'm not sure if different numbers work although I've bought one twelve pack and not gotten ten bonus codes.

Hadn't seen this posted before.[/QUOTE]
I've seen them run this sale at the Winn Dixie down here too, its generally bonus points for two 12 packs only, limit of two or something .. atleast thats how their sale was.

[quote name='opterasis']I just cashed out 625 points for a simon.com giftcard, already used it up on amazon.com. now Im down to 11 points.[/QUOTE]

I did the same thing as you and immeaditly bought a 25 dollar gift card for Best Buy. Take that Coke.

I'm still compiling points.... I'm up to about 1950 to date. I've probably looked like a hobo hitting up the blue recycling bins on Tuesday nights but I'm hoping to collect enough points for the DS Lite and maybe the Wii but I think the program will end before I can get there.

You have enough for 75 dollars worth of Simons gift cards. You could convert that to a giftcard to somewhere to buy the DS... Just make a separate account for your next 1800 points and there's 150 bucks.

[quote name='LilPaintballer']when does this end? and where should i get my coke reward codes. i m thinking work, because i work at a pizzeria.[/quote]

It ends 12/31/07 and the best way to get points is:

1) Buy them on eBay
2) Drink a CRAPLOAD of coke
3) Dumpster dive (or hit the recycling bins)

Yeah I've snagged a bunch of points from the recycling bins in my neighborhood. Big whoop, wanna fight about it?

[quote name='LilPaintballer']well i m not gonna buy them off of ebay.i m 14 and work in a pizzeria when i change the recycling i check a few on the top and see =D[/quote]

I do the same thing. I skim the top and will find a few fridge packs here and there. There's too many Pepsi drinkers in my neighborhood.

[quote name='Chitown021']I do the same thing. I skim the top and will find a few fridge packs here and there. There's too many Pepsi drinkers in my neighborhood.[/quote]

You should check out callyourplay.com then.

Simon Giftcards are used ANYWHERE visa cards are. So if you want wii cards I reccomend either buying them directly from the online store of your liking or using the thing to get a gift card for like Best Buy and going into the store to get it.

I cashed in for a Simon card, immeaditly bought a Best Buy gift card and it was shipped to my house today. That's only 2 days of waiting, whereas if I had gotten the Best Buy gift card directly from coke it might of taken a month or more.

[quote name='Secret Turtle']Simon Giftcards are used ANYWHERE visa cards are. So if you want wii cards I reccomend either buying them directly from the online store of your liking or using the thing to get a gift card for like Best Buy and going into the store to get it.

I cashed in for a Simon card, immeaditly bought a Best Buy gift card and it was shipped to my house today. That's only 2 days of waiting, whereas if I had gotten the Best Buy gift card directly from coke it might of taken a month or more.[/QUOTE]
Few question(s) ..
Do they email you the Simon information right away?
How does the GCs at Simon work, do they have a list of what GCs you can buy with your Simon card thing?
Can you only redeem for one Simon GC once? Like once for each variety?

[quote name='Foladar']Few question(s) ..
Do they email you the Simon information right away?
How does the GCs at Simon work, do they have a list of what GCs you can buy with your Simon card thing?
Can you only redeem for one Simon GC once? Like once for each variety?[/QUOTE]

It takes you to a screen where you enter a registration code Coke gives you. Enter your relevant info (Address, name, etc) and you have 25 bucks in a gift account in less than 5 minutes. Then you can use this ANYWHERE that a visa debit card is accepted. And you dont get a physical card from Simon. You can but it'll take like 8 bucks out of your account. So just get the gift account. Go to Bestbuy.com, Circuitcity.com or whoever you want and add a giftcard to the basket. Then at the checkout just enter the Simon stuff and BAM! You're golden.

bread's done
Back