My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

Anyone ever have any problems with missing pts? I just logged in and my account is missing nearly 400 pts, I was around 21xx and now Im down to 17xx. The purchase is marked as "MCR Failed Credit Error" If its a credit error, why am I getting my pts deducted -_-. I sent off an email to support, but I doubt it'll do anything, Im not getting much help from the "Support Team" from many sites these days.

I've heard of points expiring, but never being failed to credit after previously successfully being credited. I don't know what to tell you other than contact support, but obviously that's already failed. Sorry man, that sucks.

Woot, another winner. Just what I needed to pre-order LittleBigPlanet~

[quote name='Jedi1979']yep...since it is technically a gift certificate...of course you have make multiple coke accounts to get more then one but it can all be used on one gamefly account

so far i spent around $60 (2 auctions on ebay for 1000 points each) for 19 months worth of gamefly[/quote]

Is what I think you're looking for OnyxPrimal.

EDIT: eeek.. another winner~

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='x1xMuffinManx1x']Woot, another winner. Just what I needed to pre-order LittleBigPlanet~

Is what I think you're looking for OnyxPrimal.

EDIT: eeek.. another winner~[/quote]

Just won again tonight myself! Trying to decide on Fable 2 or LBP personally. (Unless I win tommorow on the last day then its both)

[quote name='Metalic']Contest must have seriously bugged out. I ended up winning 3 more times in a row just about 1 after another. Insane.[/quote]care to give me one?
I still cant win.
ive been staying up till 2am every day and have won squat....

[quote name='becuzimbrown']What sweepstakes are you guys trying to win now? the $100?[/QUOTE]

Yes, but it ends tomorrow night at like 11:40PM EST or something like that

I just used up my entries for the 22nd, so I guess I'm out.

I won once, so that's something, and I'm happy! (even though I already spent the money on craft supplies :roll:). I wish everyone here was able to win at least once. I'm still pretty shocked/excited I won at all, I have like zero luck when it comes to things like this.

Well, MCR actually credited the 400 pts that they took away from me, I dont know what exactly happened, but I hope it never happens again -_-

Remember, its 11:50 EST, so get your entries in by 8:50 for PST, etc. I've exhausted my last plays too, nothing as expected, but Im glad that I was able to win the $100 as well as getting a second chance to redeem $25 card after it bugged out on me the first time. Good luck on everyone's last plays ^_^

[quote name='x1xMuffinManx1x']Won one last time tonight~

Total winnings:
$2,000

I'd love to know how much Malik has raked in. ;)[/QUOTE]

Care to share how many times per day you entered?

I won on, like, the very first day and have been playing off and on since then (probably averaged using my 30 tries every 2 or 3 days) and haven't won since then (when I won on my 9th try overall).

Oh well, the one $25 set I was able to redeem + a bit of this $100 went to getting my daughter the nice Lands End backpack she wanted for starting middle school. I probably would have balked at paying real money for that but I felt generous right after winning that first (and only $100). I really thought I'd win more ;).

Hopefully things will go back to normal here soon. To get back on topic of MCR - they really have crap up there right now. What is the deal with that never-ending survery with decent stuff on it ($5 for iTunes or Wii shop or Best Buy) but never providing any of these things? I'm not too hopeful even if they do come through - they'll probably cost 500 points or something :roll:.

It would have been nice if they could have used some of this sweepstakes money to subsidize some nice prices that require points redemption (I guess the $25 cards were like that but I was hoping for something better) to reward those of us who spent a lot of time (and money on Coke products!) getting all these codes together. Instead they handed out $1000's to freeloaders who probably don't even have a single MCR point in any of their 100's of accounts...

[quote name='x1xMuffinManx1x']

I'd love to know how much Malik has raked in. ;)[/quote]

This. Damn coca cola for taking away Josta ;)

EDIT: Nvm Maybe it was pepsi actually. lol

((In regards to io's "Care to share how many times per day you entered?" - Didn't want to quote all that :x))

Entered every day (usually) from 1:30am - 4:30am. Usually only took 30 minutes to use every account though. Entered roughly 50-120~ per night. Started on July 10th D:

Took a huge chunk of school stuff out and will probably help pay for hotels when I go to Japan with free flyer miles from Club Live. :D

[quote name='x1xMuffinManx1x']((In regards to io's "Care to share how many times per day you entered?" - Didn't want to quote all that :x))

Entered every day (usually) from 1:30am - 4:30am. Usually only took 30 minutes to use every account though. Entered roughly 50-120~ per night. Started on July 10th D:

Took a huge chunk of school stuff out and will probably help pay for hotels when I go to Japan with free flyer miles from Club Live. :D[/QUOTE]

See, now, I would spend about 10 minutes doing my 30 entries and I find it hard to believe that although I didn't play every day, I did it at least every other day and you came up with 20 wins and I only had 1. Something doesn't seem right there ;). Oh, and I did the same time period as you (like, right now I just did my last 30 - got nothing of course).

[quote name='io']See, now, I would spend about 10 minutes doing my 30 entries and I find it hard to believe that although I didn't play every day, I did it at least every other day and you came up with 20 wins and I only had 1. Something doesn't seem right there ;). Oh, and I did the same time period as you (like, right now I just did my last 30 - got nothing of course).[/quote]

Not sure then, D:. I usually blew through my entries, closing down all messengers and leaving CAG open to see if someone recently won so I knew to wait a few minutes. I won most of my wins in July when I first started. August wasn't so lucky for me, probably because more people have heard about it and started playing. First contest I've ever won anything from though! :]

Currently my g/f and I are at
31 wins
My parents are currently at
19 wins
My little brother is at
19 wins
My little brother's g/f is at
6 wins
So a grand total of
wins between us all. And we only found about playing multiple times on 08/14 :x If only I knew a long long time ago... when it started...

And so curious to see Malik's total!

[quote name='Smidget']Currently my g/f and I are at
30 wins
My parents are currently at
16 wins
My little brother is at
16 wins
My little brother's g/f is at
5 wins
So a grand total of
wins between us all. And we only found about playing multiple times on 08/14 :x If only I knew a long long time ago... when it started...

And so curious to see Malik's total![/QUOTE]

The hell? $6700 and you didn't know about playing multiple times till 8/14? What, all those wins were using single accounts (thus 10 entries per day per person)?? Man, then I had the worst luck in the history of contests :lol:.

But I see lots of other people on here who didn't win at all and played constantly. There must be something else you guys did to win so much. It can't just be random. I assumed the people winning $1000's were playing ALL day - like they had 50 or 100 accounts and cycled through them for hours. Either that or they had some sort of bot set up to do it. I kind of gave up on it the last few weeks because I just assumed I was being beaten to death by bots and had no chance...

The thing is, the tedium of just 30 entries would get to me. I was able to do the Tropicana rewards contest so much more (I would do that one for hours every so often) because even though the big prizes were rare (I never did win the 360 but I got a few game packs) you would get rewarded with 100 MS points fairly frequently so it kept you going. This one was just day after day after day of that same damn green "sorry" screen...

[quote name='io']The hell? $6700 and you didn't know about playing multiple times till 8/14? What, all those wins were using single accounts (thus 10 entries per day per person)?? Man, then I had the worst luck in the history of contests :lol:.

But I see lots of other people on here who didn't win at all and played constantly. There must be something else you guys did to win so much. It can't just be random. I assumed the people winning $1000's were playing ALL day - like they had 50 or 100 accounts and cycled through them for hours. Either that or they had some sort of bot setup to do it. I kind of gave up on it the last few weeks because I just assumed I was being beaten to death by bots and had no chance...[/QUOTE]

No bots, just consistently playing, we had/have like 100 accounts each and played all morning and other random times since 08/14. I did win legit on my first 2 accounts with just the normal 10 plays a morning 4 times for the max.

The thing is, the tedium of just 30 entries would get to me. I was able to do the Tropicana rewards contest so much more (I would do that one for hours every so often) because even though the big prizes were rare (I never did win the 360 but I got a few game packs) you would get rewarded with 100 MS points fairly frequently so it kept you going. This one was just day after day after day of that same damn green "sorry" screen...

I agree completely, I loved Tropicana b/c of the small prizes (God I want more MS points for free back lol) but the prizes in this are so much bigger, and it does get boring, but I just kinda did it as I did other stuff in a separate window (like I always get my 1000 tickets in the morning while doing this going back and forth).

Very bittersweet this is ending. My home upgrades aren't going to keep being funded, but I won't feel bad when I'm doing something other then playing this ;)

[quote name='Smidget']Lucky guys! I can't seem to get the timing right I guess, playing for about 35-45 minutes every morning before work during "off" hours. Oh well, we have some time left.... 9 days....[/QUOTE]

Hey, I went back to see if there was some discussion of strategy that I missed and saw this post. You hadn't won at all on Aug 13th but were trying 35 minutes or so (sounds like multiple entries to me) but you and your family won 67 times after that??? WTF? Explain please ;).

(OK, your post above sort of explains it. See, this is the amount of playing I expected people to be doing - but x1xMuffinManx1x won 20x what I did with only about 3 or 4x the entries which didn't make sense).

[quote name='io']Hey, I went back to see if there was some discussion of strategy that I missed and saw this post. You hadn't won at all on the 13th but were trying 35 minutes or so (sounds like multiple entries to me) but you and your family won 67 times after that??? WTF? Explain please ;).[/QUOTE]

I had won legit by then about 3 or 4 I think. Started making multiple accounts that morning and wasn't having any luck (probably gave up way early too), but I guess the next day I started getting lucky with them and then told immediate family ;)

I was too afraid of getting arrested to make 30+ accounts lol. I had accounts for my household, my uncles household, my aunts household, and a friend's household where they all gave me permission to use their names and keep the winnings. :x Then when I'd win twice on an account, I'd usually just quit using it. Started with just my household and my uncles. Then as I maxed out this household, I used my aunts, etc. 2:30am-3:30am seemed like a promised win too when I played. ://

i don't know how you people win so much. i just entered 200 times in 50 minutes (1 entry every 15 seconds) and didn't win once. that was between 7:45am and 8:35am EST. i'm only home because i have the day off...who are all of these people that can be at home all day playing around on the internet?

my amazing final tally: 3 wins
i played legit from the first week until this past weekend when i won my second time. i then made some extra accounts (i didn't realize how easy it was to cheat before then) and managed 1 more win from probably 1000 entries this week...most of which were done between 5am and 7am EST. i'm grateful for the extra $300, but a few thousand could have bought me a Sharp Aquos in time for Fallout 3.

My grand total was
13 wins
. I first started playing in mid July, with only accounts for myself, then slowly made accounts for my family (I won only once when using only 5 accounts a day for over 2 weeks), then slowly ballooned from there because of the time investment. Once I had the entry process streamlined, I made more accounts. Ended up with ~40 accounts. Most of my wins were between 10pm to 2am PST. I only doubled up wins on 3 accounts, too.

I kept wasting the money as I earned it, I wish I had left enough to get a 360.

Edit: trent82, I entered using 2 accounts at once. If you use Firefox and IE at the same time, you can log in 2 accounts simultaneously. Boils down to how frenetic you are, really. And yes, I did win using this method.

Earlier this week, after hundreds of losses, I made a Excel document to see roughly the times there would be a winner. So I would start putting in my entries about two-to-three minutes before that time. It worked once, so I am content.

[quote name='x1xMuffinManx1x']2:30am-3:30am seemed like a promised win too when I played. ://[/QUOTE]

Says you... I played almost exclusively at that time (I usually did 1-4 am Pacific though in case you are talking Eastern). Except for that very first night, nada...

Oh well... I redeemed the points on my wife's account for Parents magazine. If she gets 5 minutes of reading out of each issue then that is better than anything else they have up for redemption now. I'm going to ask her if she wants that "Cookie" magazine as well. She already gets Ladies Home Journal and O at Home from MCR... These are the only things that seem like decent values though I know there are probably ways to get these magazines for free (like EGM that I have through 2011 ;)).

So what did people buy that won? Bought a PS3/HDTV myself. Im curious to hear what people had to buy! School books, New laptop? Games... Ect!

I went with a Logitech X-540 5.1 system, a PS3 Blu-Ray remote, and Bully: Scholarship Editon for the Wii. I have $80 left, I might get the first two seasons of 30 Rock or maybe pre-order Ghostbusters for PS3.

I never won.. lol. I can't complain though, I only used 1 account most of the time. I got the Popular Mechanics magazine subscription though! I guess that counts :D

2,300 + entries... been playing since Day 1, not a single win.

I guess I'll have to eBay some of my stuff then to pay for my web hosting.

I apparently have the worst luck in the world, can't even win a single time, even entering at the times everyone suggested - 2,300 + times.. I think I just achieved Epic Fail status, lol.

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']2,300 + entries... been playing since Day 1, not a single win.

I guess I'll have to eBay some of my stuff then to pay for my web hosting.

I apparently have the worst luck in the world, can't even win a single time, even entering at the times everyone suggested - 2,300 + times.. I think I just achieved Epic Fail status, lol.[/quote]
Same deal with me.
Must be pepsi karma!

I am really beginning to hate MCR. This stupid BestBuy contest is the last straw. I haven't banked over 4000 points (now down to 2000+ with the redemptions) so I can piss them away on contests and spend 10 minutes every hour clicking away at links on a fucking sprite contest that everyone but me and a handful of other CAGS never won.

Looks like the promotion is over, guys.

I totally slacked the past three weeks and didn't play at all, but fortunately I got a win in about an hour ago before it ended!

I won 4 times in all, and am excited for that.

It is going to be missed by my family, my parents racked up 6 wins yesterday, my brother 5, his g/f 1 and myself 2 :x

Where's Malik's total?! i'm dying to know :)

bread's done
Back