NFL 2007 Season Thread

[quote name='dafoomie']They are the best team in the league.

What bothers me is the lack of talent across the board in the NFL... Its like how the NHL was right after expansion, there are too many teams and not enough good players. Even Dallas has scrubs like Roy Williams starting.[/QUOTE]

but that all bogs down to the essence of coaching. Bellicheck proved he can win with a team of no name players..who as a team plays like the AFC pro bowl team but if you take em apart..they suck. Deion Branch, Joe Andruzzi, damien woody...are some guys i know that havent fared well being away from NE. If there was a league of Bellichecks than IMO it would be fair....but if we have coaches like Norv Turner getting rehired even though he is a proven loser...than the competition in the NFL should be where it is.

I cant believe that bills are in second place because the other two teams decided to suck even more than us. Whoo!

[quote name='integralsmatic']but that all bogs down to the essence of coaching. Bellicheck proved he can win with a team of no name players..who as a team plays like the AFC pro bowl team but if you take em apart..they suck. Deion Branch, Joe Andruzzi, damien woody...are some guys i know that havent fared well being away from NE. If there was a league of Bellichecks than IMO it would be fair....but if we have coaches like Norv Turner getting rehired even though he is a proven loser...than the competition in the NFL should be where it is.

I cant believe that bills are in second place because the other two teams decided to suck even more than us. Whoo![/quote]

Matt Millen anyone?

He has never had a winning season and he get contract extensions like hot cakes.

Again. I agree with the coaches aspect of this...but even more so the players. Lets keep with the lions.

They never go out and get top notch players...they are very very happy with constantly signing the Jon Kintas of the world and the T.J. Duckets and the Tetum Bells.

All those guys were back ups were they came from (Bell split a lot though) yet the Lions scoop them up like candy. Then once they get them they put all their stock in these sub par players who they think are going to magically become superstars just because they put on a lions jersey.

Kinta will never be the franchise QB...hell he already close to retireing because is so old. So why not draft a top 5 QB?

I disagree with them even getting Calvin Johnson. Who's career is already in the mist of being demolished because he is wearing a Lions Jersey. CJ should be leading the NFL in TD but he's not because the Lions think their sub par QB, Sub par Line, sub par, running backs, sub par defense is enough to warrent never getting quality player at the postions that will greatly increase their chances of winning.

In order for teams to start building to NE level and Colts level they are going to have to stop being so god damn loyal to bummy players. OOOOOOO Jon Kitna is so tough so lets keep in on the team for 5 more years even though he will never be good enough to get us to the play-offs.

There is enough talent to go around...it just egos and politics that keep players off certain teams.

[quote name='integralsmatic']but that all bogs down to the essence of coaching. Bellicheck proved he can win with a team of no name players..who as a team plays like the AFC pro bowl team but if you take em apart..they suck. Deion Branch, Joe Andruzzi, damien woody...are some guys i know that havent fared well being away from NE. If there was a league of Bellichecks than IMO it would be fair....but if we have coaches like Norv Turner getting rehired even though he is a proven loser...than the competition in the NFL should be where it is.

I cant believe that bills are in second place because the other two teams decided to suck even more than us. Whoo![/quote]
meanwhile Belicheck couldn't win very much in Cleveland (1 winning season in 5 seasons).. but ever since he became coach in New England.. he is hot shit...

[quote name='allout1986']Yuck... thanks for bringing that horrible taste back in my mouth. That pissed me off to no end. The Vikings should have won that game.[/quote]

Heh. Sorry. It pissed me off too, that would have been an all-time Super Bowl, instead the Broncos just annihilated the Falcons who were just happy to be there. I think I only watched one quarter of that Super Bowl, I was just so disappointed.

I think that kick by Gary Anderson is the second worst/most heartbreaking kick in postseason history, behind Norwood and in front of Vanderjagt.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']And that makes it boring.[/QUOTE]
Would having another team you don't like be the best in the league be any less boring?

[quote name='DJSteel']meanwhile Belicheck couldn't win very much in Cleveland (1 winning season in 5 seasons).. but ever since he became coach in New England.. he is hot shit...[/QUOTE]
Their last playoff win came under Belichick. He went 11-5, won a playoff game, and went 3-1 the next season before the owners leaked that they were moving to Baltimore. The team gave up after that.

And, you know, I think winning 3 Superbowls in 4 years makes you hot shit. I think pulling the biggest upset in Superbowl history makes you hot shit. He's the best coach in the NFL today, and is in the discussion for best ever.

[quote name='dafoomie']Would having another team you don't like be the best in the league be any less boring?[/quote]
Not really. It takes out the fun of watching each week to see what teams play well and what teams don't.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Not really. It takes out the fun of watching each week to see what teams play well and what teams don't.[/quote]
I guess it's just that the Pats are so good right now, and have been good not too long ago. 3 Superbowls , skipping 2 and now may have an undefeated season. The players are phenomenal, it's just that, well, it's really boring/depressing to see them walk all over other teams. And they're doing this without their starting RB!

[quote name='DJSteel']meanwhile Belicheck couldn't win very much in Cleveland (1 winning season in 5 seasons).. but ever since he became coach in New England.. he is hot shit...[/QUOTE]

Yeah but it helps when you have full control of managing decisions and can build the team the way you want to build your team. i dont think cleveland gave him that luxury.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Not really. It takes out the fun of watching each week to see what teams play well and what teams don't.[/QUOTE]
I could see that, then. We seem to agree on my other point, there are very few good teams in the league right now. Usually you'd have a number of elite teams, realistically there are two that have a shot at winning the Superbowl, and the rest are mostly trash. The NFL is not that great right now.

[quote name='dafoomie']Usually you'd have a number of elite teams, realstically there are two that have a shot at winning the Superbowl, and the rest are trash. The NFL is not that great right now.[/quote]
I just keep telling myself, "Well maybe Dallas could beat either team in the Super Bowl, crazier things have happened...right?" It keeps me interested.

[quote name='dafoomie']I could see that, then. We seem to agree on my other point, there are very few good teams in the league right now. Usually you'd have a number of elite teams, realistically there are two that have a shot at winning the Superbowl, and the rest are mostly trash. The NFL is not that great right now.[/QUOTE]

IMO its not the other teams that are trash its just that the Pats are like the Chicago Bulls of the mid 90's, too good. They are also getting Seymour back which is another killer to anyone they play.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Matt Millen anyone?

They never go out and get top notch players...they are very very happy with constantly signing the Jon Kintas of the world and the T.J. Duckets and the Tetum Bells.

All those guys were back ups were they came from (Bell split a lot though) yet the Lions scoop them up like candy. Then once they get them they put all their stock in these sub par players who they think are going to magically become superstars just because they put on a lions jersey.

Kinta will never be the franchise QB...hell he already close to retireing because is so old. So why not draft a top 5 QB?

I disagree with them even getting Calvin Johnson. Who's career is already in the mist of being demolished because he is wearing a Lions Jersey. CJ should be leading the NFL in TD but he's not because the Lions think their sub par QB, Sub par Line, sub par, running backs, sub par defense is enough to warrent never getting quality player at the postions that will greatly increase their chances of winning.

In order for teams to start building to NE level and Colts level they are going to have to stop being so god damn loyal to bummy players. OOOOOOO Jon Kitna is so tough so lets keep in on the team for 5 more years even though he will never be good enough to get us to the play-offs.

There is enough talent to go around...it just egos and politics that keep players off certain teams.[/quote]

WAAAAHAHAHA at top notch players. Like who? LT? Tom Brady? Marvin Harrison? Yah because "top notch" players like the ones I mention are always available as free agents right?

Name me a better free agent QB available in the summer of 2006 other than Jon Kitna? Look at Kitna's numbers this year? Name me a 2006 Free Agent QB that are putting up the numbers like Kitna this year with the Lions who are 3-2?

Who?

Drew Brees? Wait wait Jeff Garcia right? Oh wait Kerry Collins? Daunte? Yah I didn't think so.

And the Lions did get a top 5 QB in the 2007 draft. You ever hear of Drew Stanton? The 43rd overall pick and the 5th QB picked in the 2007 NFL Draft? Maybe you should get your facts straight before posting nonsense in here.

[quote name='dafoomie']Their last playoff win came under Belichick. He went 11-5, won a playoff game, and went 3-1 the next season before the owners leaked that they were moving to Baltimore. The team gave up after that.

And, you know, I think winning 3 Superbowls in 4 years makes you hot shit. I think pulling the biggest upset in Superbowl history makes you hot shit. He's the best coach in the NFL today, and is in the discussion for best ever.[/QUOTE]
And he cheated...

[quote name='Ugamer_X']And he cheated...[/QUOTE]

No.

stealing the other teams signals is not cheating, video taping them is a little shady. Cheating would be putting laxatives into the teams Gatorade.

What is up with the phins. Didn't they learn after giving the Pats Welker for almost nothing. I have always thought of Chambers as a pretty good WR and although a second round pick ain't bad, it makes their offense even weaker. I guess they are just giving up for the year

[quote name='sundoobie']Blah blah blah blah[/quote]

So what your are saying is that since 2004 the year people here in Detroit pretty much gave up on Joey Harrington there was no way to get another QB that was top notch?

Drew Staton? What fuck are you smoking thinking that Drew Staton is ever going to amount to anything. His college years were not even that great.

Also....that furthers my point on the fact that the Lions that some teams just dont go out and get the best talent they can. Drew Staton isnt even on the blimp of the do I give a fuck list...so why draft him in the first place? You could have easily got him after the draft when no one picked him up. Another wasted pick.

As for Jon Kitna numbers? It would seem you dont understand football at all. And I am guessing your just another madden player who busts a nut over a single stat column without every looking as to why it came about. Oh how I can hear you endless arguing over why Marquise Colston has a 82 in hands when "dood he iz da shit he needs 2 b at least a 92...EA is crazy yo"

Jon Kitna. 1333 yards passing 8 TD and 6 INT.......oh whats this? 8 Fumbles also. Hmm....Jon Kitna alone with 16 turnovers. He has also been sacked 25 times. Now you can say its all because of the line...but its not. Jon Kitna moves slower than a grandma with a busted hip.

Oh look whats this? The lions 3 running backs combined only have 337 yards Total. That mean Clinton Portis who is the 21rst leading rushing in the league right now with 363 has more total rushing yards than all 3 of the Lions running backs.

What does that tell you? Oh that they pass all the time...thus inflating his stats. Last when he passed for over 4 thousand yards...he passed for 21 TD and 22 INT with 13 fumbles and 63 sacks. Yeah...those are hall a fame numbers

As for their 3-2 record? They barely beat Oak...the one team that was worse than them last year. They barely beat The Vikings who's QB T.Jackson shouldnt even be starting in a game right now as he gifted the lions 2 INT. And the beat the Bears. Like that is even hard to do this year as their defense is just horrid and they still dont have a QB they can trust.

Yeah. Next time you try to start something make sure you not just looking at one fucking stat column.

[quote name='Soodmeg']So what your are saying is that since 2004 the year people here in Detroit pretty much gave up on Joey Harrington there was no way to get another QB that was top notch?

Drew Staton? What fuck are you smoking thinking that Drew Staton is ever going to amount to anything. His college years were not even that great.

Also....that furthers my point on the fact that the Lions that some teams just dont go out and get the best talent they can. Drew Staton isnt even on the blimp of the do I give a fuck list...so why draft him in the first place? You could have easily got him after the draft when no one picked him up. Another wasted pick.

As for Jon Kitna numbers? It would seem you dont understand football at all. And I am guessing your just another madden player who busts a nut over a single stat column without every looking as to why it came about. Oh how I can hear you endless arguing over why Marquise Colston has a 82 in hands when "dood he iz da shit he needs 2 b at least a 92...EA is crazy yo"

Jon Kitna. 1333 yards passing 8 TD and 6 INT.......oh whats this? 8 Fumbles also. Hmm....Jon Kitna alone with 16 turnovers. He has also been sacked 25 times. Now you can say its all because of the line...but its not. Jon Kitna moves slower than a grandma with a busted hip.

Oh look whats this? The lions 3 running backs combined only have 337 yards Total. That mean Clinton Portis who is the 21rst leading rushing in the league right now with 363 has more total rushing yards than all 3 of the Lions running backs.

What does that tell you? Oh that they pass all the time...thus inflating his stats. Last when he passed for over 4 thousand yards...he passed for 21 TD and 22 INT with 13 fumbles and 63 sacks. Yeah...those are hall a fame numbers

As for their 3-2 record? They barely beat Oak...the one team that was worse than them last year. They barely beat The Vikings who's QB T.Jackson shouldnt even be starting in a game right now as he gifted the lions 2 INT. And the beat the Bears. Like that is even hard to do this year as their defense is just horrid and they still dont have a QB they can trust.

Yeah. Next time you try to start something make sure you not just looking at one fucking stat column.[/QUOTE]

Well said. Drew Stanton sucks balls. All they do every single year is draft WR and nothing else in the first round. They really need to do something about getting an O-lline or some shit. Or they should actually run the ball a bit to set up their passing game. Kevin Jones is a good back if he ever got he ball. Without a running game ( errr without calling a running play? ) the Lions are 2 Dimensional and everyone knows what they are going to do each and every play.

[quote name='allout1986']Yuck... thanks for bringing that horrible taste back in my mouth. That pissed me off to no end. The Vikings should have won that game.[/QUOTE]

I think they're covering that game on ESPN2 right now, if you wanted to watch.

[quote name='red flare graf']I think they're covering that game on ESPN2 right now, if you wanted to watch.[/quote]

Yep. Was just about to post that.

I'm watching it now and it still makes me cringe how Atlanta ruined the Super Bowl match-up of the century, only to get destroyed one game later.

[quote name='dafoomie']Their last playoff win came under Belichick. He went 11-5, won a playoff game, and went 3-1 the next season before the owners leaked that they were moving to Baltimore. The team gave up after that.

And, you know, I think winning 3 Superbowls in 4 years makes you hot shit. I think pulling the biggest upset in Superbowl history makes you hot shit. He's the best coach in the NFL today, and is in the discussion for best ever.[/quote]

win 3 super bowls means you are a great TEAM.. not a great coach, great players and/or great luck.. and please give me a break with your boys division... should say shitty since 2002

biggest upset in Superbowl history.. I think not...that STILL belongs to the Colts in Super Bowl III...

and it doesn't matter how a team starts..they finished with a losing record....

[quote name='DJSteel']biggest upset in Superbowl history.. I think not...that STILL belongs to the Colts in Super Bowl III...[/quote]

Did you watch the "America's Game" special that NFL films did on Super Bowl 3? My favorite part:

Gerry Philbin: "They told us that we needed to get Joe voted offensive captain so that he'd mature and take some leadership."

Joe Namath: "That day, that I was voted offensive captain...was one of the best days of my life."

Gerry Philbin: "Still, to this day, he believes he was voted captain because of performance!"

[quote name='2Fast']Yep. Was just about to post that.

I'm watching it now and it still makes me cringe how Atlanta ruined the Super Bowl match-up of the century, only to get destroyed one game later.[/QUOTE]

No, Gary Anderson ruined it.

By the way sundoobie.

Jeff garcia hasnt thrown an INt in his last 144 attempt. So....I guess he is doing better than jon Kitna

[quote name='dafoomie']I could see that, then. We seem to agree on my other point, there are very few good teams in the league right now. Usually you'd have a number of elite teams, realistically there are two that have a shot at winning the Superbowl, and the rest are mostly trash. The NFL is not that great right now.[/quote]
I don't know about there being very few good teams, but the difference between the Pats and the next tier of good teams seems to be huge. The Colts could be the last big challenge they have unless they decide to get sloppy.

Dude, Wtf?!?

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/rumors/post/Brady-the-latest-Patriot-to-break-the-rules?urn=nfl,49465

I don't like Brady, but what kind of fine is this?!?

When it comes to the NFL's uniform police, no one is above the law. The Boston Globe reported New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady has been fined for not having his chin strap properly buckled.
Reiss reports that Brady's agent, Don Yee, confirmed the fine but would not say how much Brady was fined or which game the violation occurred in.
This isn't the first such fine for the Patriots this season; defensive lineman Ty Warren was fined $7,500 for not having his chin strap buckled in a Sept. 23 game against the Bills. NFL spokesman Greg Aiello said teams were notified before the season and reminded multiple times that the league would be cracking down on unbuckled chin straps as an effort to prevent concussions.

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Dude, Wtf?!?

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/rumors/post/Brady-the-latest-Patriot-to-break-the-rules?urn=nfl,49465

I don't like Brady, but what kind of fine is this?!?[/quote]Wow...I could understand the precautions the NFL is taking to prevent concussions, but this is odd to say the least. Does this also fall under the jurisdiction of the fashion police that watch/attends every NFL game? Wasn't it Chad Johnson who was told he couldn't wear a certain type of shoe before a big game?

Edit: On second thought, it may not be so much of a move for the NFL and it's players, but to keep impressionable kids from thinking playing with unbuckled chin straps is "cool". The last thing the NFL needs on their hand is for a kid to get seriously injured and attribute it to seeing Brady playing with his chin straps unbuckled properly.

Sadly, we have to cater to the lowest common denominator in society. There are people that dumb.

[quote name='SteveMcQ']Wow...I could understand the precautions the NFL is taking to prevent concussions, but this is odd to say the least. Does this also fall under the jurisdiction of the fashion police that watch/attends every NFL game? Wasn't it Chad Johnson who was told he couldn't wear a certain type of shoe before a big game?[/quote]
I'd think that it would be the Fashion Police that's behind this, which if it is, they've done a lot of fining over these kinds of small stuff. I believe that Jake Plummer was fined for trying to honor Pat Tillman on his jersey along with maybe a few other players around the league, right?

[quote name='DJSteel']win 3 super bowls means you are a great TEAM.. not a great coach, great players and/or great luck.. and please give me a break with your boys division... should say shitty since 2002

biggest upset in Superbowl history.. I think not...that STILL belongs to the Colts in Super Bowl III...

and it doesn't matter how a team starts..they finished with a losing record....[/QUOTE]
So, Belichick is responsible for the Browns sucking, but doesn't get any credit for the 3 Superbowl wins? Nice consistency.

Super Bowl 36 was won largely by coaching. That Patriots team had less talent than just about any other Superbowl champion in history, even the 69 Jets.

Belichick led that Browns team to an 11-5 season with a playoff win, far better than they've ever been since. You don't think that news of the team leaving Cleveland had an effect on that team? It killed that team, it would kill any team.

He's the best coach in the NFL, bar none, and is one of the best of all time. I find this entire debate to be very silly.

[quote name='dafoomie']So, Belichick is responsible for the Browns sucking, but doesn't get any credit for the 3 Superbowl wins? Nice consistency.

Super Bowl 36 was won largely by coaching. That Patriots team had less talent than just about any other Superbowl champion in history, even the 69 Jets.

Belichick led that Browns team to an 11-5 season with a playoff win, far better than they've ever been since. You don't think that news of the team leaving Cleveland had an effect on that team? It killed that team, it would kill any team.

He's the best coach in the NFL, bar none, and is one of the best of all time. I find this entire debate to be very silly.[/QUOTE]

Someone name a coach right now who is better if you don't think he is the best.

[quote name='dafoomie']So, Belichick is responsible for the Browns sucking, but doesn't get any credit for the 3 Superbowl wins? Nice consistency.

He's the best coach in the NFL, bar none, and is one of the best of all time. I find this entire debate to be very silly.[/quote]

Belichick wins with talent and loses without it.. all I'm saying is he's just a normal coach...hell look at Jimmy Johnson and Bill Walsh post Dynasty runs with their last teams.. nothing great there..

You are kidding right?? SB 36 wasn't an upset.. they won by a friggin field goal.. I think most people were stunned because it was the changing of the guard from the NFC dominance in the SB to the AFC... lack of talent?? give me a break with that...

That same team won the 2000 SB..sorry to be cynical..but no..

i find your points silly.. Is Belichick a good coach...yes.. best all time no way...
#1 - I could probably list 5 better... #2 - did he cheat during those SB runs?

Don't forget about John Madden! I wish he would've come out of retirement to coach another year or two, and stick him as the head coach for the Green Bay Packers :D

As for the fine, I still don't understand all these rules they're implementing into the NFL with the attire n' crap. Everything is so immersed in politics that a lot of the fun is probably being sapped out of the game.

I don't see/hear much about stuff like this in College Football, and I honestly am enjoying College football now more than the NFL. They're much more competitive and always play to prove themselves.

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Don't forget about John Madden! I wish he would've come out of retirement to coach another year or two, and stick him as the head coach for the Green Bay Packers :D[/quote]

Holy GOD, no! Don't even joke about something like that. Thats all I need is Madden at the post game press confernce talking about corn or some such nonsense!

[quote name='ninju D']Holy GOD, no! Don't even joke about something like that. Thats all I need is Madden at the post game press confernce talking about corn or some such nonsense![/quote]

Well shoot, we can throw in Vince Lombardi then

[quote name='klwillis45']Don't worry Leftwich will be hurt soon enough.[/quote] As always...

I won't hold much against the Falcons this season because the whole Vick thing kinda broke em' down, but still....

[quote name='CaseyRyback']http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3067071

Harrington is getting benched. I feel bad for him this time around because he doesn't have shit for recievers or an O-line and he played pretty well.[/quote]
It was obvious when they signed Leftwich, so I don't feel bad for him. He was going to be a back-up before Vick left, so now he's just assuming his rightful position.

[quote name='DJSteel']Belichick wins with talent and loses without it.. all I'm saying is he's just a normal coach...hell look at Jimmy Johnson and Bill Walsh post Dynasty runs with their last teams.. nothing great there..

You are kidding right?? SB 36 wasn't an upset.. they won by a friggin field goal.. I think most people were stunned because it was the changing of the guard from the NFC dominance in the SB to the AFC... lack of talent?? give me a break with that...

That same team won the 2000 SB..sorry to be cynical..but no..

i find your points silly.. Is Belichick a good coach...yes.. best all time no way...
#1 - I could probably list 5 better... #2 - did he cheat during those SB runs?[/QUOTE]

Uh the margin of victory doesn't dictate if a win is an upset or not. The pats were double digit dogs and had no business winning that game. I doubt anyone not in the New England area them a chance in hell. As far as talent take a look at that roster they did it with smoke and mirrors. And also BB didn't cheat the taping of coaches signals wasn't illegal until 2006. Also if you don't think other coaches were doing the same or worst you are a bit naive. Nobody calls out the Broncos for cheating in their two superbowls for their fudging of the salary cap

Putting Leftwich in with a half-assed O-Line is the dumbest thing I have seen all year. Harrington was playing alright. Leftwich is going to get sacked like crazy.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Putting Leftwich in with a half-assed O-Line is the dumbest thing I have seen all year. Harrington was playing alright. Leftwich is going to get sacked like crazy.[/quote]
He might be joining Jeff Hostetler for worst beating ever if that comes true, and Steve Young...

Rebounded nicely with a 9-4 week.

As for Leftwich...perhaps the Falcons are trying to rid themselves of the 2-year contract if he gets killed?

Hey ChocheseUGA, since your a west ham fan. Do you know were I can get a cheap/free soccer theme for my xbox 360?

On topic.

Leftwich will be fine. I am pretty sure we are going to be surprised at how well he is going to do this weekend. (heres hoping.)

Lions play Tampa in what seems like a must win. If they cant come off there bye week and pull out a win then their moral will drop hardcore. Tampa has a nice defense that I think gets looked over. We will see.

I will be looking to see if the cowboys can bounce back after getting crushed by the Pats last week. I think its just a minor setback.

[quote name='jlarlee']Someone name a coach right now who is better if you don't think he is the best.[/quote]

obviously Tony Dungy..the colts are the champs until they get knocked off...

historically speaking??

Chuck Noll
Tom Landry
Bill Walsh
Vince Lombardi
Don Shula

off the top of my head...

[quote name='DJSteel']obviously Tony Dungy..the colts are the champs until they get knocked off...

historically speaking??

Chuck Noll
Tom Landry
Bill Walsh
Vince Lombardi
Don Shula

off the top of my head...[/quote]

Don't forget to add George "Papa Bear" Halas to that list ;)

[quote name='DJSteel']obviously Tony Dungy..the colts are the champs until they get knocked off...

historically speaking??

Chuck Noll
Tom Landry
Bill Walsh
Vince Lombardi
Don Shula

off the top of my head...[/QUOTE]

I won't argue historically until BB retires. But Dungy is short two championships as a head coach in Comparison to BB who also had a few as an assistant. His gameplan against the bills as a giants assistant is enshrined in Canton

[quote name='jlarlee']I won't argue historically until BB retires. But Dungy is short two championships as a head coach in Comparison to BB who also had a few as an assistant.[/quote]

I'm just stating the Colts are the champs until they are knocked off.//

His gameplan against the bills as a giants assistant is enshrined in Canton

the gameplan that consisted of Norwood missing a field goal he should have made??? wow...

[quote name='Soodmeg']I will be looking to see if the cowboys can bounce back after getting crushed by the Pats last week. I think its just a minor setback.[/quote]

The Cowboys are getting to the point of being pretty over rated. They might be close to the top of the NFC, but if you look at their record, they haven't really played anyone. I want to see what they look like after their next 3 games.

bread's done
Back