Nintendo E3 2009 - Mario times 2! NSMB2, SMG2, Metroid OM, Golden Sun DS, and more!

Price of Nintendo Wii $250
Price of Wi Fit $80
Price of 3 WiiMotes $105
Price of New Super Mario $50

Now they have gone too far. The Arrogance is not acceptable.

[quote name='KaneRobot']I'm late to the party, had to go to lunch. Solid or shit so far?[/QUOTE]
New Super Mario Wii (A 4P coop game)
Motion plus stuff
Wii Fit 2
New Final Fantasy Wii
Kingdom Hearts DS
Golden Sun DS
Casual stuff

[quote name='Mr. Twist']Too Much DS coverage.

Nintendo had ZERO games I wanted must sell my Wii now[/QUOTE]

Keep the hits coming, Mr. Twist. I can't get enough of your comments.

[quote name='Cao Cao']New Mario vs. Donkey Kong[/QUOTE]

fuckING SWEET. I love those games. Hopefully it's more traditional. Also, DK '94 is a damn compelling reason for DSi VC.

I love the DS, but really, talk about the Wii and the games for it. I hate this gigantic focus on the DS and the lack of any real attention for the Wii. Even the Wii section was filled with DS games and talks about it.

I'm thinking the first half of the conference will be dedicated to the DS, the last half to the Wii. I hope. Because there's been like.. zero coverage on the Wii, aside from the new Mario and Wii Fit.

Gamespot blogger: "While user-generated content is hot, Dunaway promises Nintendo isn't getting carried away with it."

That's...an awkward statement for her to make.

[quote name='Lord_Kefka']Damn IGN. Their feed is nice but so far behind.

How's the quality on the other streams?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I checked out the Gamespot one and it was pretty subpar quality... so I went back to the IGN one and it was like 2-3 minutes behind... as I speak, they haven't mentioned Facebook yet (Gamespot had minutes ago) oh well, I'd rather watch better quality.

Now if there was as good as IGN quality and it wasn't delayed, I'd be all over that.

[quote name='Scorch']I'm thinking the first half of the conference will be dedicated to the DS, the last half to the Wii. I hope. Because there's been like.. zero coverage on the Wii, aside from the new Mario and Wii Fit.[/QUOTE]

Wii Motion Plus for 30 minutes.

I want a Serious Zelda game for my Wii. Is that an oxymoron?

I'm kidding of course. But yeah, E3 is letting me down on the Nintendo side slightly, though I am very happy to see Nintendo remembers Golden Sun. Maybe they can go back to the Gamecube version and finish it for the Wii.

[quote name='J Sin']Yeah, I checked out the Gamespot one and it was pretty subpar quality... so I went back to the IGN one and it was like 2-3 minutes behind... as I speak, they haven't mentioned Facebook yet (Gamespot had minutes ago) oh well, I'd rather watch better quality.

Now if there was as good as IGN quality and it wasn't delayed, I'd be all over that.[/QUOTE]
http://www.gametrailers.com/e3/video-press-conference/nintendo

I'm using the Game Trailer feed and seem to be up to date as everyone else on the garbage Nintendo is talking about.

These conferences are so awkward, and I love it.

You wont find professional public speakers at E3, thats for sure.

[quote name='Lord_Kefka']Wait, they mention Spirit Tracks but don't live demo? Cock-teasers.[/QUOTE]

There's live demos...on the show floor.

ebbo8z.jpg

That guy rules.

[quote name='MorPhiend']Why are there more trolls than fans in a Nintendo press conference thread? Get a life, people.[/QUOTE]

Just because we don't like you and the garbage Nintendo is talking about doesn't mean we are trolls. How about you get a life and stop bitching that 80% of the people here think that this Nintendo BS is a joke.

Kane, I'll save you the trouble. There's nothing here for you, Project Natal is the hot topic of the moment and will remain as such, and Microsoft's conference is definitely more exciting than this one.

There. You can go now.

I know that Iwata's first language isn't English, but wow.

I went to nab some breakfast during his speech, and I got back now. He mention anything cool?

bread's done
Back