Nintendo E3 2009 - Mario times 2! NSMB2, SMG2, Metroid OM, Golden Sun DS, and more!

Yeah Golden Sun is alright, better than nothing else. I almost beat the first one, it was OK, but then the save got wiped.

How about Mother, and some new Wii games?

Interactive mystery novel game.. more casual games.. cripes

did anyone else see a game of mahjong in that trailer?..

My wife will love this James Patterson game. She reads one of his new books once a month or so. I don't know how that man can write so many damn books.

A cop that's an underground street racer.. wat? fast and furious?

but seriously, at least it's a new IP. I'll give it a try

Well thats ALL?? No Zelda no new nothing major seriously this was THE worst press conference EVER

it's not even over yet, dumbass. remember when they announced twilight princess? it was the very last announcement. the roar of the crowd was fucking epic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NteN19qdHw

Golden Sun looks interesting. Graphics still look like crap (I'd rather see the GBA graphics than AA-crazy ones), but still decent.

By the way, I'm watching the stream on IGN but seems to be a bit behind you all... some of your posts discuss stuff moments before I get to see them! Where are you guys watching?

Nintendo, this press conference is sucking, a lot. New Super Mario Bros. for Wii looks like shit, and I don't been graphically.

Mediocre? I'm not watching the presentation but I loved Golden Sun on GBA. Is there some issue here I'm not aware of?

To the haters: I agree with you. But do you really expect Nintendo to recoginize Earthbound nowadays? It's like asking OJ if his name stands for Orange Juice. You won't get an answer.

Golden Sun, if it is just a rehash of the 2nd one, but in 3-D I will not be buying but if they rework game play mechanics and the battle system, you got my purchase.

[quote name='Mr. Twist']Well thats ALL?? No Zelda no new nothing major seriously this was THE worst press conference EVER[/QUOTE]
Exaggeration is alive and well, I see.

[quote name='Scorch']A cop that's an underground street racer.. wat? fast and furious?

but seriously, at least it's a new IP. I'll give it a try[/QUOTE]

It looks like it will be a pain in the ass to control.

I just bust out laughing at work at Style Savvy. Yes, I'm watching at work. But still. wth?!

Thanks for the Gamespot stream, will try that one and hope it's better w/o delay!

flipnote studio could be pretty interesting depending on who gets ahold of it.

//edit: can someone silence mr. twist now?

[quote name='KaneRobot']I'm late to the party, had to go to lunch. Solid or shit so far?[/QUOTE]

New Super Mario Bros 2D style with 4 player co-op.
Golden Sun DS 2010
Kingdom Hearts DS dated

that's about it

[quote name='KaneRobot']I'm late to the party, had to go to lunch. Solid or shit so far?[/QUOTE]

Very shit.

Could be worst than last year, which I thought was impossible.

Still hoping for a surprise Zelda announcement.

bread's done
Back