Nintendo E3 2009 - Mario times 2! NSMB2, SMG2, Metroid OM, Golden Sun DS, and more!

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Oh yeah this is a lot of fun *falls asleep*[/QUOTE]

Didn't we see this same presentation last year, just a couple of different mini games?

[quote name='Tubaker']lol, anyone else think this little 'Wii motion plus' video just looks weak after the Natal presentation .. Im not saying I even like Natal, but it was pretty groundbreaking .. this just looks .. not as compelling.[/QUOTE]

Absolutely. Anytime you have to add your own sound effect ("Woooooo!") whiled demoing something... just reminds me of "Rrrrridge Racer!"

Sorry, spinning the remote to spin a skydiving Mii looks pretty lame after yesterday.

[quote name='spoo']Didn't we see this same presentation last year, just a couple of different mini games?[/QUOTE]

Yeah but Reggie is gonna GIG ON HIM!

expect a sex audio remix of the 3 point contest.

"Oh.. ungh.. uh... oh man.. how's that reggie?
"I'm feelin' it.."
"un.. oh.. oh.. OHHHHHH!!!"

[quote name='Lord_Kefka']If they are promising realism, I want to see an occasional parachute not open on that first fall to the island.[/QUOTE]
I thought I was the only one.

EDIT: Is he right? More 3rd-party stuff was sold for Wii? Or did I hear that incorrectly?

How about some fucking first party games NINTENDO!

You aren't a third party! You are a first party! Make some fucking games and then show them!

[quote name='Scorch']expect a sex audio remix of the 3 point contest.

"Oh.. ungh.. uh... oh man.. how's that reggie?
"I'm feelin' it.."
"un.. oh.. oh.. OHHHHHH!!!"[/QUOTE]

Can't wait for this.

30 Minutes Covering Wii Motion Plus!! are FLuncking SERIOUS!!!, It was shown Last year.

So far 40 minutes of Nintendo and we have seen exactly 1 new game

bread's done
Back