Nintendo E3 2009 - Mario times 2! NSMB2, SMG2, Metroid OM, Golden Sun DS, and more!

[quote name='bigdaddy']Just because we don't like you and the garbage Nintendo is talking about doesn't mean we are trolls. How about you get a life and stop bitching that 80% of the people here think that this Nintendo BS is a joke.[/QUOTE]

You're the joke. You think it's crap and you're wasting your time here? Sad to be you...

[quote name='Strell']Kane, I'll save you the trouble. There's nothing here for you, Project Natal is the hot topic of the moment and will remain as such, and Microsoft's conference is definitely more exciting than this one.[/QUOTE]
I'll watch anyway.

Pulse checker 4 life.

[quote name='Nohbdy']There's live demos...on the show floor.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I caught that but doesn't do you and I much good does it? I wanted to see video at least.

Iwata says 2 gamers for every 1 maybe who could jump in. Don't use that phrase Iwata. It's a trap!

This has to be building towards something good.

This could work in an MGS sort of game....could give you away to enemies and so forth.

But that's not gonna happen.

[quote name='Scorch']VITALITY SENSOR?

FOR GOD'S SAKE NINTENDO. Ugh. What the fuck. A pulse checker?[/QUOTE]

I wish I could see the video. I imagine the crowd reaction closely matches the CAG reaction.

[quote name='decrot']vitality sensor? WTF

whats next? a breathalyzer test[/QUOTE]

That'd actually be somewhat useful though. :lol:

[quote name='bigdaddy']Stop trolling everyone! Why are there so many trolls here!?

Oh yeah because Nintendo has become a joke.[/QUOTE]

A joke that's laughing all the way to the bank and outselling everything.

Pretty funny, isn't it?

So I can see this vitality sensor working well with Wii Fit to track heart rate and such.

Scratching my head otherwise. What's the point?

bread's done
Back