Nintendo Switch Preorder Thread 2.0

The worst part of those 14 days is that it will repeat history of people bitching that they don't want the system anymore just like the previous week.

14 days can't get here soon enough.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
eShop purchases on Switch are tied to Nintendo Accounts
65wqplH.jpg

This information comes from NintendoEverything.

With the Switch unboxing video that emerged earlier today, we have an important reconfirmation about how the system handles eShop purchases.

Much like with Wii U and 3DS, you can link a Nintendo Account to Nintendo’s new system. On Switch, doing so will allow for all eShop purchases to be tied to that account rather than the system. If you remove that link but re-link it at another point, it’s possible to redownload software or DLC that you purchased. Nintendo does say that discontinued software may be unavailable for redownload “in some cases.”

Reggie had previously indicated that eShop purchases could be tied to a Nintendo Account on Switch. Thankfully, now we have another confirmation straight from the system.

Color Edit Mode added to Ultra Street Fighter 2

fJWAIfv.jpg

GSh3j8G.jpg

zARZpNU.jpg

dDqrFuf.jpg

KkGC5j7.jpg

You can read the full story at NintendoEverything.

Color Edit

Color Edit feature included
Edit character colors to your liking and store them
Customize character colors using the touchscreen
The colors you store can be used in arcade mode, as well as versus and online battles
Store up to 10 edited colors for each character

Way of the Hado / Unleash! Ha-DO-Ken

Defeat Shadaloo Soldiers with the Joy-Con controllers in each hand and unleash Hadokens and Shoryukens using motion controls and button combinations
Defeat enemies to clear stages in Stage Mode
Endless Mode: continue fighting until your health reaches zero
Training Mode: practice your techniques
Get Growth Points based on the gameplay content, which can be used to strengthen Ryus Attack, Speed, Guts, Defense, Luck, and Vital stats
Strengthen Ryu to your liking in order to aim for the high score

Street Fighter Series High-Resolution Illustration Gallery

Browse through over 1,400 carefully selected illustrations from SF20: The Art of Street Fighter
250dpi high-resolution
Can magnify even the most minor of text

Color Edit Mode added to Ultra Street Fighter 2

fJWAIfv.jpg

GSh3j8G.jpg

zARZpNU.jpg

dDqrFuf.jpg

KkGC5j7.jpg

You can read the full story at NintendoEverything.

Color Edit

Color Edit feature included
Edit character colors to your liking and store them
Customize character colors using the touchscreen
The colors you store can be used in arcade mode, as well as versus and online battles
Store up to 10 edited colors for each character</i>

Way of the Hado / Unleash! Ha-DO-Ken

Defeat Shadaloo Soldiers with the Joy-Con controllers in each hand and unleash Hadokens and Shoryukens using motion controls and button combinations
Defeat enemies to clear stages in Stage Mode
Endless Mode: continue fighting until your health reaches zero
Training Mode: practice your techniques
Get Growth Points based on the gameplay content, which can be used to strengthen Ryus Attack, Speed, Guts, Defense, Luck, and Vital stats
Strengthen Ryu to your liking in order to aim for the high score

Street Fighter Series High-Resolution Illustration Gallery

Browse through over 1,400 carefully selected illustrations from SF20: The Art of Street Fighter
250dpi high-resolution
Can magnify even the most minor of text
Wow...

Who voted "It's OK" to the Switch OS poll? Whoever it is can fight me right now.

I will break your bones so severely that they make a clicking noise every time you move so you're reminded of the delightful  fuck ing sound effects emitted from this beautiful system.

Ok your son wants a Switch for xmas so you're wondering if you should wait and buy Lego City Undercover for the Switch for him instead of the Wii U version even though you just bought the Wii U for yourself and you aren't getting a Switch anytime soon. Got it. Makes perfect sense. Very clear.
What doesn't make sense? His son has a Wii U. His son doesn't currently have Lego City Undercover. His son also wants a Switch for Christmas. He decided to wait for more information about LCU's Switch version before buying the game. He got more information now, and decided to go with the cheaper Wii U version.

Makes perfect sense to me.

Did you get the white 32gb Wii U yet? I'm curious as to the condition of it. I wish they were offering a white switch but maybe that will be another reason I should wait until Odyssey comes out. Maybe by then there will be more colorful versions of the console that look more like an Nintendo console instead of just another dull boring looking old run of the mill tablet.
There will be different colored Joy Cons, but I don't think there will be different colored tablets. At best there might be a white version.

The black version will always be better, though. Black borders and bezels helps with the immersion better, to make the content on the screen pop more.

So, this is definitely because I have my Zelda blinders on, but I haven't paid any attention to I am Setsuna and it looks GREAT. I stopped playing most RPGs a while back because I'm one of those idiots that only likes Chrono Trigger and old Final Fantasy, but this seems right up that alley. Anyone here play it on a different console and can confirm if it's worth grabbing?

Here's the new trailer Nintendo posted if anyone is interested:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Da9yiaad7xM
Colin Moriarty from Kinda Funny really loves the game, and he's a really picky gamer. Was one of his favorites from last year.

Who voted "It's OK" to the Switch OS poll? Whoever it is can fight me right now.

I will break your bones so severely that they make a clicking noise every time you move so you're reminded of the delightful fuck ing sound effects emitted from this beautiful system.
Lol, it was me. I actually like the look, but I don't love it. While I like the simple, minimalist design of the homescreen, it's bit TOO simple, imo.

Come at me, bro. :p

Lol, it was me. I actually like the look, but I don't love it. While I like the simple, minimalist design of the homescreen, it's bit TOO simple, imo.

Come at me, bro. :p
How dare you. The digital vs physical and achievements arguments are going to look like normal, rationalized discussion compared to the rant I'm about to rain down on you.

But it's so pretty :(

Now don't MAKE me tell you again.

I think it is okay, but that is a good thing. The black coloring is nice and anybody can tell you, darker coloring normally helps with battery life. I DO love the fact that it looks like it is running very smoothly.

How dare you. The digital vs physical and achievements arguments are going to look like normal, rationalized discussion compared to the rant I'm about to rain down on you.

But it's so pretty :(

Now don't MAKE me tell you again.
You shouldn't mess with me. I know your weakness.

tumblr_ofy8olWs0g1rqz5qko3_r1_500.gif

WTH I searched "switch dog," but I get disgusting furry interpretations. My fricken safe search is on ;_;

This thing is terrifying in a plethora of ways

What doesn't make sense? His son has a Wii U. His son doesn't currently have Lego City Undercover. His son also wants a Switch for Christmas. He decided to wait for more information about LCU's Switch version before buying the game. He got more information now, and decided to go with the cheaper Wii U version.

Makes perfect sense to me.
Yeah except this is the guy that spent 10 posts hating on the Switch in this thread and said he isn't getting one anytime soon.

Now 2 days later he wants to know about the Switch version of LCU?!?!?!

This is after saying it's too expensive. System is $500. Never sell. Nintendo is horrible. Blah Blah Blah.

So I'm like really?!??!! That's makes no sense. It really just seems he just wanted to confirm LCU had no new content so he can complain about Nintendo like his other 10 posts. :)

Anyway just mentioning it makes it look like I care. I don't. I just remember and notice when stories don't add up.

OH and now his story is HE still doesn't want a Switch. (HE bought himself the Wii U.) But HIS son wants a Switch for xmas. Clear as day. A lot of dancing going on there.

Yeah except this is the guy that spent 10 posts hating on the Switch in this thread and said he isn't getting one anytime soon.

This is after saying it's too expensive. System is $500. Never sell. Nintendo is horrible. Blah Blah Blah.

So I'm like really?!??!! That's makes no sense. It really just seems he just wanted to confirm LCU had no new content so he can complain about Nintendo like his other 10 posts. :)

Anyway just mentioning it makes it look like I care. I don't. I just remember and notice when stories don't add up.

OH and now his story is HE still doesn't want a Switch. (HE bought himself the Wii U.) But HIS son wants a Switch for xmas. Clear as day. A lot of dancing going on there.
I mean as long as I've been following the thread, that seems to have been his story.... not sure why you're trying to crucify the guy because he has asked a question. Whether you agree with him or not, hes been mostly respectful and contributed to the conversation in a meaningful way, which is clearly more than we can say for you in this instance.

I will break your bones so severely that they make a clicking noise every time you move so you're reminded of the delightful fuck ing sound effects emitted from this beautiful system.
Fight me, bro! :p

Plus, while supplies last, get a free Zelda poster.
Holy crap...it's the poster that was ruined by advertisements with zero advertisements (ugly jarring ones at least)! Ah man...hope they have these at Nintendo NY.

Looks like BBY will be taking more preorders on the switch soon. I may preorder an extra because I'm sure there will be some desperate fool running around town who can't find one.

It looks like every other Nintendo OS.

successfully preordered from amazon japan

https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B01N5QLLT3/

$292.80 total shipped
Damn, that's a pretty good price shipped. Since we finally have region free, I guess if qty's are low in someones country, importing my be the way to go.

Once again, your reading comprehension is very low, and you should just stop reading here if you can't understand my opinions & thoughts. I have never once said I didn't like the switch. I have said it is over priced, and lacks quality games for it's current asking price, and I also said if it would have been $200, or $250 with Zelda, I would have bought 2 at launch. This is CAG, so why would anyone stating something is "overpriced" raise anyone's alarm bells? Cheap Ass Gamer is the site afterall right?

I've owned just about every "N" system and handheld ever made, including a shit ton of rare imports. I play my 3DS daily, and I was one of the nut jobs pissed off it took NoA so long to bring the standard N3DS model to the states, as I no longer liked the size and extra weight of the XL(which I've also owned several of). I've loved "N" since the early 80's since first playing DK, and the G&W handhelds. I currently own 2 cocktail coin-ops, I doubt many fans here can say they own arcade machines from this company. But while I love the company, I absolutely hate what they have become.

Now my son has picked up my torch, and I still buy him "N" games, and systems, the most recent being the Mini that I bought him for Christmas. So while I don't care much for most business things they do currently(or the lesser quality of most games), I still look for deals and good games to buy for my son, or for my N3DS. And as I have also stated, I've been buying cheap Wii U games for awhile now, as I knew I would get one some day. And the same will probably go for the NS.

So while your thinking I'm posting just to start shit(which you apparently wanted), my first post about Lego Undercover was in regards to the preorder bonus GS is offering for the game. So while I'm starting shit, and hoping the NS fails, I'm also posting deals for the community, does that make sense? Like I said, learn to read before calling someone out for things they have never said.

Cancelled my Switch and BotW ME pre-orders.

It was hard to pull that trigger, waiting for some news that would justify getting a Switch now, but I couldn't find any. I'll wait for Switch to have Switch-only awesome games before investing in the hardware. Getting BotW for Wii U and already have MK8 on Wii U. Hopefully Mario actually comes out this year and we get announcements like new Metroid, Animal Crossing, Smash, etc.

Cancelled my Switch and BotW ME pre-orders.

It was hard to pull that trigger, waiting for some news that would justify getting a Switch now, but I couldn't find any. I'll wait for Switch to have Switch-only awesome games before investing in the hardware. Getting BotW for Wii U and already have MK8 on Wii U. Hopefully Mario actually comes out this year and we get announcements like new Metroid, Animal Crossing, Smash, etc.
I flirted with the idea a while back. I'm honestly getting this for my kids and they aren't into Zelda. They are excited for "the new Mario game" which won't be out for a while. Regardless, still getting it day one although I'm sure I'll be kicking myself when Limited Edition bundles will be offered down the road.

Ohoho, lots of people love the switch dog. Too much "love." Wayyyy to much

Finally someone gets me. I don't want to know what people are gonna be doing with the HD rumble on these controllers.
Eh, ferking furries. Furries always have to ruin everything. Even something as cute as the Switch pup.

Hey Ferrari, if you do the poll, there should be a clear distinction in options between actually liking the dog meme and finding it cute, and liking it a bit too much because you're a furry. :p

<Insert reply about subjective preferences here.> :ziplip:
While it is very much personal thing(As I can't stand those black borders), I have seen many companies state it as such, so there must be some truth to it. "N" made the claim for the OG 3DS, and I'm sure it was Sony's thinking as well for their most recent Vita colored line-up. I'm just happy other options are available for most handhelds, as I avoid that black border like the plague.

While we don't know 100% the details of the NS being region free(how accounts, DLC, updates, etc will work), I'm happy if it will be at least as good as the Vita's, so that way if and when some decent LE systems are made available, I won't be stuck dealing with NoA, and their shit qty's and poor selection process.

Damn, that's a pretty good price shipped. Since we finally have region free, I guess if qty's are low in someones country, importing my be the way to go.

Once again, your reading comprehension is very low, and you should just stop reading here if you can't understand my opinions & thoughts. I have never once said I didn't like the switch. I have said it is over priced, and lacks quality games for it's current asking price, and I also said if it would have been $200, or $250 with Zelda, I would have bought 2 at launch. This is CAG, so why would anyone stating something is "overpriced" raise anyone's alarm bells? Cheap Ass Gamer is the site afterall right?

I've owned just about every "N" system and handheld ever made, including a shit ton of rare imports. I play my 3DS daily, and I was one of the nut jobs pissed off it took NoA so long to bring the standard N3DS model to the states, as I no longer liked the size and extra weight of the XL(which I've also owned several of). I've loved "N" since the early 80's since first playing DK, and the G&W handhelds. I currently own 2 cocktail coin-ops, I doubt many fans here can say they own arcade machines from this company. But while I love the company, I absolutely hate what they have become.

Now my son has picked up my torch, and I still buy him "N" games, and systems, the most recent being the Mini that I bought him for Christmas. So while I don't care much for most business things they do currently(or the lesser quality of most games), I still look for deals and good games to buy for my son, or for my N3DS. And as I have also stated, I've been buying cheap Wii U games for awhile now, as I knew I would get one some day. And the same will probably go for the NS.

So while your thinking I'm posting just to start shit(which you apparently wanted), my first post about Lego Undercover was in regards to the preorder bonus GS is offering for the game. So while I'm starting shit, and hoping the NS fails, I'm also posting deals for the community, does that make sense? Like I said, learn to read before calling someone out for things they have never said.
What is "N"?!

Is it supposed to be Nintendo?

Although I am no longer getting the switch at launch, I am very pleased to hear that digital purchases are tied to accounts instead of the consoles themselves. If game sharing is possible I would be far more tempted to pick up one or two of these things.

bread's done
Back