Not another IMC OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='A Happy Panda']Well shit.

Time to figure out how to delete my GT from the on-board memory, delete it from the HD, then re-recover it back onto the HD.[/QUOTE]

Just delete from HD, and "move" from internal to HDD.

Isn't that like 25 kills in a row to get that? I haven't cracked it open yet...too much Dragon Age. I'm at the point where I think I can swing a 3 way...and not the Devil's kind...If the game allows it, that is. :whee:

my new favorite 'randomly found thru google searching' thread is Champion Alison Eastwood vs. Yurizan Beltran that is all.

[quote name='manthing']I think I'm gonna go over there with seanR, evil, and makler if the unofficial memory bans are true.[/QUOTE]

What about me? I even joined a game with you last night! :nottalking:

[quote name='munch']What are you doing to your 360 bulge?[/QUOTE]

My 360 got the RROD. :cry:

I am trying to fix it. Based on my previous experiences trying to fix 360s I am tempted just to pay someone to do it, but I have no money and I really want to get my 360 by this weekend so I can play MW2 for a few days before my XBL Gold subscription runs out.

I have my fingers crossed that MW2 is delivered tonight. It was at my local post office on Tuesday.

It looks like budge is in need of a XBL golden shower.

[quote name='TheRock88']What about me? I even joined a game with you last night! :nottalking:[/QUOTE]

You did? I didn't even notice.

:oops:

I was too busy running around to get the lay of the maps.

There's plenty of room in the TREY4LYFE camp anyway.

[quote name='manthing']You did? I didn't even notice.

:oops:

I was too busy running around to get the lay of the maps.

There's plenty of room in the TREY4LYFE camp anyway.[/QUOTE]

I too would like to play on Killzone 2 night! Or Resistance.

Resistance. :lol:

---

Did anyone corroborate that dude's story about the hard drive bans? It sounds like some Filipino cosplay bullshit.

[quote name='Number83']I too would like to play on Killzone 2 night! Or Resistance.[/QUOTE]

Let me rephrase what I said about there being plenty of room...

Yeah, no room for Resistance fans.

[quote name='manthing']Let me rephrase what I said about there being plenty of room...

Yeah, no room for Resistance fans.[/QUOTE]

How about Resistance 2? ;)

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Number83, let's play one of those mini games on Home.[/QUOTE]

I don't think I downloaded Home, or at least signed up for it. :cry:

Should I start a CAG weekly PSN Home night thread (lulz)?
icon13.gif
:lol:
icon14.gif
?

You can delete Home, you just can't delete the icon off the XMB.
[quote name='darthbudge']Turns out the Torx screwdriver I have is slightly too big to get the screws out of my 360. :bomb:[/QUOTE]
You don't even need a Torx. If you have or know someone with one of those screwdriver sets with a bunch of different bits in it, sift through it and you can usually find something that fits. I think I used polydrive bits, but I'm not sure.

Why would you guys want to delet Home? It's the best! I mean, running around with characters to talk to people? That sounds great!

My WoW guild wants to do a 25 man raid tonight, but I want to play Dragon Age. :bomb:

Since I am the Tank, I can control the tempo of the pulls to make it go quicker...:whistle2:k

[quote name='manthing']Next Tuesday is the 360 TweetFace.fm update.[/QUOTE]
I saw that on the dashboard in one of the ads yesterday about guides to better use Twitter, Facebook, and Last.fm. :lol:

There's going to be a Free Gold Weekend for the XBL Gold-challenged from the 20th to the 23rd next week.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Whatever happen to your XBL Gold card from Best Buy, JJ?[/QUOTE]
Apparently the redemption system on xbox.com was messed up, it worked when i did it through the console. It was telling me there was an error and to try again later.

[quote name='JolietJake']Yeah i thought for a second the card wasn't activated or something.[/QUOTE]

I was already picturing the nightmare calls into 800-4-MY-XBOX and dealing with Best Buy CS...glad it worked out.

Hey manthing, you gotten any further in Borderlands? If you haven't already heard the ending, prepare to be disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back