Not another IMC OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='st0neface']I'll be watching two great basketball matchups tonight, and not paying some exorbitant fee to do so.[/QUOTE]

$8/month for 4 months isn't exorbitant.

No Jake.

I've decided that Borderlands will be my Fallout 3 of 2009: a game I really enjoyed, but got distracted from.

The only NFL package I could even get here is through DirecTV, which I think is right around $200. Does your cable company have some package?

Just got the sports package this week. So I get to try out the Redzone this week for the first time. Only 5 bucks a month here.

Does your cable company have some package?
Comcast has a sports entertainment package that has nfl network, nfl redzone, and other sports channels such as speed, europe soccer, cbs sports, and a few fox college sports channels.

Nahh, all Comcast has the the Sports+ or whatever. It gets you the NFL network, NFL Red Zone, and a bunch of other stuff(Big 10 HD, soccer ,etc).

And NFL Red Zone is great.

[quote name='Maklershed']Under/late statement: MW2 is amazing[/QUOTE]
go play borderlands, you heathen.

[quote name='manthing']Let me rephrase what I said about there being plenty of room...

Yeah, no room for Resistance fans.[/QUOTE]

:( no wonder i was playing alone.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I wish there was a way to delete Home off my PS3.[/QUOTE]

You can, at least footprint wise.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Frosty, if you're around my Amazon promotional credit arrived.[/QUOTE]

Yeah mine came too. It's kind of whack... you can use it on whatever, but there's no way to track your balance through their system as far as the CSR told me. You definitely can only apply it during a checkout... and then it just automatically pays for your next $100 worth of purchases.

[quote name='manthing']fuck yes.

Thursday night NFL and the Red Zone are the reason I pay extra for the sports package.[/QUOTE]

I hate you AND TWC. :bomb:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']
:( no wonder i was playing alone.
[/QUOTE]

:nottalking:

I just finished the (disappointing) SP last night and played a few quick MP matches to explore the MP maps.

We should do Spec Ops sometime then.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I hate you AND TWC. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

So the blind squirrel(Cuntcast) finds an acron and you're jealous?

You should see the HD compression they have on non-sports/non-Big 4 network channels.

:bomb:

[quote name='A Happy Panda']Wow. Banned boxes do NOT go for a whole lot of money on Craigslist[/QUOTE]

Sell it on eBay? Temp just bought 2 from someone for like $140. $75-$10 for a banned box isn't absolutely terrible, considering how much use you'd get out of it.

[quote name='manthing']:nottalking:

I just finished the (disappointing) SP last night and played a few quick MP matches to explore the MP maps.

We should do Spec Ops sometime then.
[/QUOTE]

I've only done through the airport mission in solo, the pit in spec ops, and been playing a ton of mp. But I'm up for Spec Ops when you are.

--

As far as cable goes, TWC eats 37 bags of dick. Cablevision has had just about the entire 1-100 channel lineup in HD for a year plus. I'm still missing things like Comedy HD. Only recently did they add FX/Spike/Cartoon/USA and a lot of the other "basic" cable channels... :(

Hey... speaking of airport mission... is most of that supposed to be in slowmo until you hit the tarmac and fight it out with the swat/riotshield jackmonkeys?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']
As far as cable goes, TWC eats 37 bags of dick. Cablevision has had just about the entire 1-100 channel lineup in HD for a year plus. I'm still missing things like Comedy HD. Only recently did they add FX/Spike/Cartoon/USA and a lot of the other "basic" cable channels... :([/QUOTE]

100 channels in HD?

:drool:

I get at most 45 channels in HD(of which I'm paying for a half dozen and one that's only in prime time) and still miss out on most channels in HD

FX/Spike/Cartoon in HD? I fucking wish.

Like I said, having the NFL Red ZoneHD(even after a 2 week delay :roll:)is a like a dream with as shitty as Comcast is.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']If by slow-mo you mean walking, I think so. You don't get the option to sprint until later on.[/QUOTE]

Nah, I mean like... slow mo. Maybe it just loaded funny... it sped up after I shot my "teammates" a few times and died in a couple of encounters with those riot shield pricks.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Nah, I mean like... slow mo. Maybe it just loaded funny... it sped up after I shot my "teammates" a few times and died in a couple of encounters with those riot shield pricks.[/QUOTE]

Those riot dudes are easy, just switch to your grenade launcher and take them out in bunches.

I woke up to my house literally surrounded by water. It's a pretty amazing sight. It makes me wonder what the school boards were thinking at 2am when schools were still scheduled to open on time. No regard for the childrens'.

Assassin's Creed 2! :)[quote name='munch']Why would you guys want to delet Home? It's the best! I mean, running around with characters to talk to people? That sounds great![/QUOTE]You can play pool and go bowling too, jackass. :whistle2:#

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Those riot dudes are easy, just switch to your grenade launcher and take them out in bunches.[/QUOTE]

Are you playing on Vet?

Grenades are indeed the way to go, but when there's 30 guys with shields shooting at you, trying to get a shot on any of them with the launcher can prove daunting.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Are you playing on Vet?

Grenades are indeed the way to go, but when there's 30 guys with shields shooting at you, trying to get a shot on any of them with the launcher can prove daunting.[/QUOTE]

Not yet...I was on Hardened. Maybe that's why it wasn't so bad.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Not yet...I was on Hardened. Maybe that's why it wasn't so bad.[/QUOTE]

Well, part of my problem is that the level loaded up and pulled that slow mo shit. So by the time I caught up with the group, shit was hitting the fan, enemies were everywhere, and i was still moving slow... once the game sped back up, i was stuck in the middle of the tarmac at a checkpoint with no nades in my launcher, a riot shield, and no real cover near the piece of cover I was behind. rather unfortunate, but not terrible. just annoying.

:rofl:

1258035395841.jpg

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Well, part of my problem is that the level loaded up and pulled that slow mo shit. So by the time I caught up with the group, shit was hitting the fan, enemies were everywhere, and i was still moving slow... once the game sped back up, i was stuck in the middle of the tarmac at a checkpoint with no nades in my launcher, a riot shield, and no real cover near the piece of cover I was behind. rather unfortunate, but not terrible. just annoying.[/QUOTE]

You shouldn't have been
slaughtering civilians by the dozens
you bastard.

:nottalking:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']apply for job at the gym?[/QUOTE]

:lol:

--------------

I've decided PSP Go needs to...um...go. Great unit but since it doesn't do avi without conversion I don't want to bother with it. Anyone want it for $195 shipped?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']:lol:

--------------

I've decided PSP Go needs to...um...go. Great unit but since it doesn't do avi without conversion I don't want to bother with it. Anyone want it for $195 shipped?[/QUOTE]

I heard TMK was looking for a second one, for some reason. Maybe he'll hook it up.

'Hey guys, I know I bragged about getting this POS system for $150, but would anyone want to give me $195 for it?'

This is why these things keep going, you stupid twat.

I like how LinkinPrime insulted me for not knowing that all Disney blu-rays come with a DVD copy of the movie, but he's now selling this system he spent $150 because he didn't know one of its features, which he heavily relies on.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Sell it on eBay? Temp just bought 2 from someone for like $140. $75-$10 for a banned box isn't absolutely terrible, considering how much use you'd get out of it.
[/QUOTE]

I'd be happy with $75 - $80 since it'd only come with the cables, a controller and no HD.

But the highest I've seen in Portland is $60, some people posted offers to buy banned consoles for $30 and $40. fuck off.

[quote name='A Happy Panda']I'd be happy with $75 - $80[/QUOTE]

$75? Whoa man, get out of here with that shit and learn what a console is really worth, A Happy Seventyfivedollars.

Isn't it against the Paypal TOS to request a gift payment in order to avoid fees?

Or is it just against the TOS to request more money to cover fees?

Today is almost tomorrow that is Friday which comes before Saturday when I can spend all weekend playing DA, MW2 and starting borderlands.

I am going to have a very productive weekend.

[quote name='Rocko']Isn't it against the Paypal TOS to request a gift payment in order to avoid fees?

Or is it just against the TOS to request more money to cover fees?[/QUOTE]

I'm sure both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back