Not another IMC OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='darthbudge']Is Frosty around?[/QUOTE]

He's on his way home from work. Should be home in the very near future, but he'll still need to get his computer up etc.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Congrats Rocko, that's pretty amazing.

Scholarships are part of why I got out of college with zero debt. Every little bit helps.[/QUOTE]
Thanks. I'm going to apply for everything I can to hopefully not have debt follow me for years.

Up for MW2 in a bit?

[quote name='temporaryscars']you should have thrown in the brooklyn bridge for another $100.[/quote]
*$75

[quote name='Rocko']Thanks. I'm going to apply for everything I can to hopefully not have debt follow me for years.

Up for MW2 in a bit?[/QUOTE]

I have to eat dinner soon but I'll be good for 7ish.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I have to eat dinner soon but I'll be good for 7ish.[/QUOTE]
Sounds good, I need to read some environmental science shit anyway.

fourzerotwo: Can someone go wake up the Sony Japanese team and tell them to turn on the Presence server? Only thing preventing invites for #MW2 PS3... (24 minutes ago from web)
:)

CNN picked up the same rumored story:
According to a report in InformationWeek, Microsoft has banned as many as a million players from Xbox Live for altering their consoles in order to play pirated versions of games.
http://www.cnn.com/2009/TECH/11/12/cnet.xbox.live.ban/index.html

It was all I could do to keep myself from telling the clerk at Radioshack to fuck off when he told me the USB-micro USB cable I wanted was $20.

Going to get one for ~70 cents from Monoprice.

[quote name='Liquid 2']It was all I could do to keep myself from telling the clerk at Radioshack to fuck off when he told me the USB-micro USB cable I wanted was $20.

Going to get one for ~70 cents from Monoprice.[/QUOTE]
monoprice is awesome

[quote name='Temporaryscars']You should have thrown in the Brooklyn Bridge for another $100.[/QUOTE]

Lemme know when you get those two towel-tricked 360s.

[quote name='Mojimbo']What's wrong with Microsoft, flowery?[/QUOTE]

Personal opinion, but I don't care for their products.

~~~

Nice PJ to open up FlashForward.

Well my power went out as my Uncharted 2 was saving. Luckily my save didn't get f'd in the a like my Borderlands save. Then it took me 30 minutes to get my internet back up and running.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Can't you still play with it offline Puma?[/QUOTE]

There's no fucking point since I can't use any of my saves.

Oh, so that's why CNET, CNN, MSNBC and the BBC aren't sourcing that shitty Filipino cosplay blog where that 600,000 to 1,000,000 players banned bullshit started at.

2ai3dvn.jpg

http://pinoycosplay.blogspot.com/20...k-xbox-live-accounts.html?zx=19b39b3ae84644b2

fucking clowns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back