Not another IMC OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='h3llbring3r']Taking an assembly break, I have one more of these sections shipping.

[IMG-L=97]10198[/IMG-L][/QUOTE]

lookin good!

[quote name='h3llbring3r']"V" is not bad at all. Hulu is chugging today though.[/QUOTE]

It's been pretty solid so far.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I heard TMK was looking for a second one, for some reason. Maybe he'll hook it up.[/QUOTE]

Really? If so, I think I need to send him a PM.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Do you think you would hang out with LinkinPrime in real life, naggerthing?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, if I wanted facial greasing and hair coloring/spiking advice.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']
Really? If so, I think I need to send him a PM.[/QUOTE]
Sony doesn't make any more money if he buys yours though.

Beat MW2 single player. Way short and kinda bull shit ending. I am looking forward to playing through it again though and do the online spec op.

I don't think i can find any non web sources for this paper. There is just not other place i can think of for information on foreign and domestic cars.

Quick question, if i find a reprinted article from a magazine online, say fortune 500, is that considered a print or online source? I'm starting to get desperate for something.

Because it isn't really suitable for finding the info i need. You aren't likely to find something comparing foreign cars to domestics in a scholary journal, at least that i can find.

Well the article is from 1991, kinda hard to believe i found a copy of the actual magazine.

I'm pretty sure that if it's in a database of sorts, it's a magazine, but if it's just a reprint on cnn.com or whatever, it's online.

Drug users, two questions.
Is 12 bucks fair for a 7mg hydrocodone, and are they any fun?

I've been kinda depressed for a couple weeks and I want to get out of this rut.

[quote name='Eviltude']I think I may start Uncharted 2's story mode. Sounds like it will be fun.[/QUOTE]

#-o

[quote name='tiredfornow']Do you think you would hang out with LinkinPrime in real life, naggerthing?[/QUOTE]

Would you, tiedyeforawhile?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']It's been pretty solid so far.

Really? If so, I think I need to send him a PM.[/QUOTE]

I was joking, but who knows.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']:whistle2:k...good point.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Why the fuck are 'deals' sites pissing themselves about the cheap :hd: available from Traderbora that have been available for months?

Those assholes are gonna make those things go OOS quick.

:bomb:

Puma, just finish the job.

Evil, in APA, you have to note you retrieved it from an online database. However, I've yet to meet a teacher who cares. I mean, it's basically the same thing.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Drug users, two questions.

I've been kinda depressed for a couple weeks and I want to get out of this rut.[/QUOTE]One hc for 12 bucks? You're getting ripped off. You'll just get really sleepy and dizzy. Its nice if you drink beer with it, but its better to see how you react to it first before trying other shit with it.

I found a CD last night in a box of crap from a band from SA that you might be interested in. I'm not sure of the album name, but the band's name is With All Sincerity. I saw 'em at a coffee shop down here years ago, but their show got cut off cause they broke a table and made a few holes in the walls. :lol:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']
Would you, tiedyeforawhile?
[/QUOTE]Not everyday, but maybe once since he's like 10 years older than I am and hanging out wth older people is weird sometimes.

I've been kinda depressed for a couple weeks and I want to get out of this rut.[/QUOTE]

:wall: hydrocodone is aka vicodin. it's a CNS DEPRESSANT. Not a stimulant. a side effect of taking it is DEPRESSION

you should really google your drugs before you take them.

Vike doesn't come in 7mg tabs. it's probably a 7.5mg tab or one and a half 5mg tabs.

I've been kinda depressed for a couple weeks and I want to get out of this rut.[/QUOTE]
Alternative:
Just stab yourself in meaty part of the leg or buttocks with a sterilized paring knife. (Make sure to dodge major arteries, obviously.) You'll get a great adrenalin rush.

Then go to the hospital for some much needed "attention" and get some pain killers to boot.

Admit to the hottest nurse it was self inflicted and ask for a psyche eval, tell them this is a cry for help.

[quote name='Chika']:wall: hydrocodone is aka vicodin. it's a CNS DEPRESSANT. Not a stimulant. a side effect of taking it is DEPRESSION

Vike doesn't come in 7mg tabs. it's probably a 7.5mg tab or one and a half 5mg tabs.[/QUOTE]

Thank you! I was like why would anyone with depression, take a depressant to feel better. I took one this morning, only because I had a migraine and the damn blue light on the DirecTv box was making it worse.

[quote name='tiredfornow']One hc for 12 bucks? You're getting ripped off. You'll just get really sleepy and dizzy. Its nice if you drink beer with it, but its better to see how you react to it first before trying other shit with it.

I found a CD last night in a box of crap from a band from SA that you might be interested in. I'm not sure of the album name, but the band's name is With All Sincerity. I saw 'em at a coffee shop down here years ago, but their show got cut off cause they broke a table and made a few holes in the walls. :lol:
[/QUOTE]

I'll check them.

[quote name='Chika']:wall: hydrocodone is aka vicodin. it's a CNS DEPRESSANT. Not a stimulant. a side effect of taking it is DEPRESSION

Vike doesn't come in 7mg tabs. it's probably a 7.5mg tab or one and a half 5mg tabs.[/QUOTE]

Alright then, I'll skip it.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Not everyday, but maybe once since he's like 10 years older than I am and hanging out wth older people is weird sometimes.[/QUOTE]

fuck off! You are not 18. :lol:

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Don't you mean a disgusting rip-off of TPS?[/QUOTE]
I guess? I just listened to one of the singles on Youtube.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']*high-five*[/QUOTE]
I was close.

[quote name='A Happy Panda']Wow. Banned boxes do NOT go for a whole lot of money on Craigslist[/QUOTE]

What?! Are you mad? A bunch of people told me they're worth AT LEAST $200. Dude, what a bunch of lowballers.

[quote name='Rocko']Just got a $10,000 scholarship from UCF.[/QUOTE]

Congrats Rocko, that's pretty amazing.

Scholarships are part of why I got out of college with zero debt. Every little bit helps.

[quote name='Rocko']I guess? I just listened to one of the singles on Youtube.[/QUOTE]

Wasn't tryin' to be a prick, I just don't like that guy.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']A bubble gum stylistic appropriation.[/QUOTE]

You left out an adjective. See: awful, terrible, etc...

[quote name='st0neface']Don't you mean don't you mean a discusting rip-off of TPS?[/QUOTE]

Whoops!

[quote name='Temporaryscars']What?! Are you mad? A bunch of people told me they're worth AT LEAST $200. Dude, what a bunch of lowballers.[/QUOTE]

I sold mine for $200 three days ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back