Not another IMC OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats, brian_qbm. Which games are you getting for it? I wish Gamestop had run that B2G1F deal already, I want a copy of The Beatles:RB for Sgt Pepper next week. They must be saving that for Black Friday.

Oh yeah, Liquid2:

I used a Palm Pixi while waiting for my Genius(ugh) Bar appointment at the mall tonight.

The keyboard is fucking awesome, but the screen is too small. And the 2.0MP cam is shitty.

I wish Palm would put the WebOS on good hardware.

:whistle2:(

I'm still trying to figure out what to do with my other 360.

I was thinking about giving it to my girlfriend as a Christmas present. :cool:

[quote name='Mojimbo']OIC.

What are you going to do with your current 360?[/QUOTE]

I don't know. I'm going to sell it eventually. I ordered my new one, but it's at my parent's house. So, I can't get that until december. I imagine if I bundled my :cool: banned box with some games I can pay for the one I just bought.

Aren't you getting that Lawrence Taylor game on your box, too?

No, last time getting to level 10 prestige took until February or March so I'm good until then. The first map pack should be out by then too.

[quote name='manthing']Oh yeah, Liquid2:

I used a Palm Pixi while waiting for my Genius(ugh) Bar appointment at the mall tonight.

The keyboard is fucking awesome, but the screen is too small. And the 2.0MP cam is shitty.

I wish Palm would put the WebOS on good hardware.

:whistle2:([/QUOTE]
Nice. Did you hear Walmart is going to be selling Pixis for $30+contract? That's $170 cheaper than what you'd get at a Sprint Store.

WebOS 1.3.1 is going to be available Nov. 15 for the Pixi, and soon after for the Pre as well. Flash support in early 2010. Dev kits open to the public next month. I'm so pumped for WebOS's future. :)

Manthing: http://www.precentral.net/whats-new-webos-131

That's all about WebOS 1.3.1, but I especially want to point out the "Default Apps" application they talk about. That, more than anything, I think, highlights the difference in attitude between Palm and Apple.
I also don't know how much you know about tweaking the Pre and installing homebrew, but it takes 5-10 minutes with a computer, and then WebOS can be patched on the fly, and homebrew installed over the air, without doing anything to the Pre other than putting it in developer mode. So much nicer than having to jailbreak with every firmware update.

The local Hollywood video had tons of leftovers from the closed Gamecrazy store today at 80% off. Picked up 11 older 360 games disc only (Mass Effect, Saints Row, Gears 1, Forza 2, GTA4, and a few others) for $26.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Nice. Did you hear Walmart is going to be selling Pixis for $30+contract? That's $170 cheaper than what you'd get at a Sprint Store.

WebOS 1.3.1 is going to be available Nov. 15 for the Pixi, and soon after for the Pre as well. Flash support in early 2010. Dev kits open to the public next month. I'm so pumped for WebOS's future. :)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I saw that Wal-Mart thing earlier today.

I don't think I'm quite willing to give up my iPhone for WebOS just yet. I wish the Pixi had at least a 3" screen. But if it ends up free w/ contract somewhere, I'll gladly eat the AT&T ETF.

I'd feel more confident with WebOS is Palm could get devices on some more domestic carriers though.

Yeah, I've been keeping up with both WebOS and Android OS updates just so I can leave the shitstain of a carrier AT&T with no iPhone regrets.

[quote name='Trakan']Lemme know when you get those two towel-tricked 360s.[/QUOTE]
Why are you pist that he got what he wanted for the price he wanted to pay?

[quote name='Bioshocked360']You're not ever going to get it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I know. I should have listen to manthing when he told me my ENV Touch was gonna be a piece of shit.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']You're not ever going to get it.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

I thought about getting one of those for my gf for Christmas, but $200 dollars for a phone is ridiculous.

Does the Droid Eris have a headphone jack? Hopefully it does, so you can use your headphones with it. Also, it'd have to be easy accessible with one hand so you can simultaneously text message and type on your netbook.

Motherfucker, I told you puma.

[quote name='Rocko']Does the Droid Eris have a headphone jack? Hopefully it does, so you can use your headphones with it. Also, it'd have to be easy accessible with one hand so you can simultaneously text message and type on your netbook.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the Eris has a 3.5mm jack

[quote name='DarthPuma']Broken fucking record.[/QUOTE]
You saying all the stuff you want to buy but never will? Yep, it's kind of like a broken record.

I never said I was going to buy it. Interested in it and wish I could get it, but no where in my post did it say I was going to buy it.

Rocko just likes to shit on everyone, all the time. That's fine. I'm sure if I was a mouth breathing little bitch like him I'd cut people down non-stop to feel better about myself too.

[quote name='DarthPuma']I never said I was going to buy it. Interested in it and wish I could get it, but no where in my post did it say I was going to buy it.

Rocko just likes to shit on everyone, all the time. That's fine. I'm sure if I was a mouth breathing little bitch like him I'd cut people down non-stop to feel better about myself too.[/QUOTE]
I want to see you two fight. It'll be the guy with a pussy vs. the guy who looks like he should have one.

I've got Rocko submitting dipshit with a hair choke.

Bullshit. You shit on Frosty, Chicka, Flowery, Budge, whoever the fuck does the slightest thing to set your punk ass off. Go ahead, keep on pretending like your shit doesn't stink. I'm done with you.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']I want to see you two fight. It'll be the guy with a pussy vs. the guy who looks like he should have one.

I've got Rocko submitting dipshit with a hair choke.[/QUOTE]

I put my money on Puma. He may be a little squirmy dude but he seems to have a lot of heart. Plus I am sure he would just love to pin down Rocko.

So just to confirm, you think I shit on people to make myself feel good, but you make sure to mention drug use and smoking as often as possible?

You're done widdat white boy, DarthPuma. :cool:
----
I watched pete and Pete in my writing classwith some girl that doesn't speak English. Some things From your childhood are better left as memories, but Pete and Pete is awesome.

Monsters, Inc. and Up on :br: for $12.

:cool:

Yeah, I know I said I don't like MI, but I'll put up with Cyrstal for a $6 :br: and a DVD copy to give to my niece

[quote name='prmononoke']zew, when you sold your 360, did you include any of the accessories, or was it just the box?[/QUOTE]
Everything you would get in the box.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']
For the record, my money is on Rocko, I don't believe Puma would hit a bitch.[/QUOTE]
I'm pretty sure Puma's only fair fight is against a girl. Not many dudes go 5'6" and 105 lbs.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Bullshit. You shit on Frosty, Chicka, Flowery, Budge, whoever the fuck does the slightest thing to set your punk ass off. Go ahead, keep on pretending like your shit doesn't stink. I'm done with you.[/QUOTE]

Teh list?

wow. I'm home all fucking day and the OTT is slow and boring as shit. As soon as I actually do something is when it gets interesting. more proof that i *really* need a job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back