Not another IMC OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granny_Rocko_300.gif
:rofl:

[quote name='prmononoke']My two friends just discovered they got hit, and neither played anything early.[/QUOTE]

Someone posted something earlier about boxes being banned for having 3rd party HD's or some crap. I'm not sure of the truth to it, but ANYTHING'S POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']I've never read Rocko say anything other than shitting on people happier than him and how he's planning on spending his parent's money.[/QUOTE]
I get that you're attempting to shit on me because I'm younger than you, but I never spend my parent's money. My car was even purchased with my own money.

[quote name='Eviltude']Someone posted something earlier about boxes being banned for having 3rd party HD's or some crap. I'm not sure of the truth to it, but ANYTHING'S POSSIBLE!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

It had nothing to do with their hard drives.

Howdy all. So has anyone in the OTT gotten a tactical nuke in MW2 yet? I don't think I'll ever get a 25 kill streak. (I only play Team Deathmatch)

[quote name='DarthPuma']Morning, Number83. How's Forza?[/QUOTE]

:wave:

It's awesome, although to be honest I haven't played it in a while. I've been hooked on Dragon Age. I wish I knew more about cars. Instead of taking the auto-upgrade option for the cars all the time, I would actually like to manually tweak them.

[quote name='Maklershed']Howdy all. So has anyone in the OTT gotten a tactical nuke in MW2 yet? I don't think I'll ever get a 25 kill streak. (I only play Team Deathmatch)[/QUOTE]

I think Trak said he got it 7 or 8 times...That's crazy!

If he did that on Team Deathmatch that is crazy.

And speaking of MW2 perks .. I finally got to shoot from the helicopter yesterday. It was awesome. And I love the predator missile thing too. I think the only perk I didn't get to try other than the nuke is the AC130.

Watching this show about Jesse James' Hidden Treasure makes me want to watch The Assassination of Jesse James again. I heart that movie.

[quote name='Trakan']Got a nuke four out of six games tonight, with three of those in a row.

God, I love MW2.[/QUOTE]

Ok, it wasn't 7 or 8 times (Stoopid faulty memory), but 3 in a row.

I really like how you can level up in System Link games (which is all I get to play at the moment). I just hope it carries over to XBL games later.

[quote name='Number83']Ok, it wasn't 7 or 8 times (Stoopid faulty memory), but 3 in a row.[/QUOTE]

Unrelated: I think I'm going to Chili's down your way tomorrow. :whee:

[quote name='tiredfornow']Fell asleep at 6am and woke up at 6:50am. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.[/QUOTE]

Oof that sucks. Hopefully you don't have a lot to do today.

One single class is 6 hours? That's crazy! What is it?

Oh and have fun trying to stay awake. You'll need the product of Columbia to pull that off. :lol:

[quote name='Maklershed']Howdy all. So has anyone in the OTT gotten a tactical nuke in MW2 yet? I don't think I'll ever get a 25 kill streak. (I only play Team Deathmatch)[/QUOTE]

Trakan has.

I played last night and it was great. But I have one thing to nitpick.

There was one player in a series of maps I played with heartless Samurai. he was level 35. And all he would do was stab people. He had infinite sprint, lightning speed, and extended reach. And that's all he would do. It was annoying as fuck. I don't mind lightning speed or extended reach, but they gotta change infinit sprint. He would literally just charge people non stop and it was increadibly effective. He was flying like Superman.

I don't mind people that focus on knife kills. That's legit. But last night it was some crazy shit. We just found it ruined the nature of the game. Because you're gonna start seeing people do nothing but sprinting and stabbing.

[quote name='Maklershed']One single class is 6 hours? That's crazy! What is it?

Oh and have fun trying to stay awake. You'll need the product of Columbia to pull that off. :lol:[/QUOTE]Its a computer applications class and we meet once a week. I'm usually done with the day around 11am, but the idiot doesn't pass the sign in sheet till 1:30. I should've taken it online. #-o

Is it half a semester class or something? I mean, most classes are worth 3 credit hours, so that would be 3 hours a week max.

[quote name='Maklershed']Unrelated: I think I'm going to Chili's down your way tomorrow. :whee:

[/QUOTE]

You went to Chili's last time...Go to Smokey Bones or Texas Road House. Or come down 422 a little further and go to Red Robin or Five Guys.

I think 83 and Mak should have a meetup. They can hold up the latest copy of the AARP magazine as a proof of the date.

[quote name='munch']I think 83 and Mak should have a meetup. They can hold up the latest copy of the AARP magazine as a proof of the date.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

We could do that (I think my inlaws get that subscription)...just not this weekend. I'm not around...:cry:. Well, I might be around...I'm in and out.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Nope. Full semester and 3 credit hours.
---
Go to Five Guys and tell us how it was, Baldguy.[/QUOTE]
Thats really weird then. If you're doing alright in the class just leave once you're finished.

[quote name='Number83']Go to Smokey Bones or Texas Road House. Or come down 422 a little further and go to Red Robin or Five Guys.[/QUOTE]

Fixed.

#83: Why do you give such awful advice?

[quote name='manthing']Fixed.

#83: Why do you give such awful advice?[/QUOTE]

Just throwing out options, based off of what is available. Whether or not people act on them is thier choice. Does that make it awful, since it's based off of personal opinion? Maybe if I expand my reasoning:

I, for one, do not like Texas Roadhouse. Red Robin is not terrible (bottomless fries are good), and the Five Guys by me is MONEY, but I hear the one by Frosty is a$$, so that might be a YMMV by location.

[quote name='Number83']Just throwing out options, based off of what is available. Whether or not people act on them is thier choice. Does that make it awful, since it's based off of personal opinion? Maybe if I expand my reasoning:

I, for one, do not like Texas Roadhouse. Red Robin is not terrible (bottomless fries are good), and the Five Guys by me is MONEY, but I hear the one by Frosty is a$$, so that might be a YMMV by location.[/QUOTE]

*high-five* on not liking TRH. They all seem dirty. I really don't know why they are always so packed.

Red Robin is alright, but nothing to drive out of your way for.

Five Guys is trash. I've had em in three states, each time hoping I could understand why so many people like them. I just don't get their appeal, outside of malt vinegar for fries.

What is the point of having so many toppings options when you can't taste any of them on the burger? Plus what kind of asshole puts DICED fresh onions on a burger? :bomb:

Smokey Bones >>>>>>> Chili's, RR, TRH, 5Guys isn't an opinion. It is a fact. There's science behind it and everything.

Gross @ next week's DLC being an AFI pack and Walk Like An Egyptian. They have a hard-on for Grohl so I was hoping for you know what. :0(

[quote name='manthing']*high-five* on not liking TRH. They all seem dirty. I really don't know why they are always so packed.

Red Robin is alright, but nothing to drive out of your way for.

Five Guys is trash. I've had em in three states, each time hoping I could understand why so many people like them. I just don't get their appeal, outside of malt vinegar for fries.

What is the point of having so many toppings options when you can't taste any of them on the burger? Plus what kind of asshole puts DICED fresh onions on a burger? :bomb:

Smokey Bones >>>>>>> Chili's, RR, TRH, 5Guys isn't an opinion. It is a fact. There's science behind it and everything.[/QUOTE]

I would agree with everything you said except your rankings. I don't get all the topings either, which is why I just get them plain.

SB>>5G>RR>>CH>>>>>>>>>>TRH

If you ever find yourself in Reading, PA, let me take you to that Five Guys, buy you lunch and go back to my house so we can watch Goodfellas and open games!

[quote name='Number83']I would agree with everything you said except your rankings. I don't get all the topings either, which is why I just get them plain.

SB>>5G>RR>>CH>>>>>>>>>>TRH

If you ever find yourself in Reading, PA, let me take you to that Five Guys, buy you lunch and go back to my house so we can watch Goodfellas and open games![/QUOTE]

I wasn't ranking them other chains, man.

I've had Five Guys enough in my lifetime thankyouverymuch. I prefer SmashBurger for my fast casual burger fix.

And why do you want me to come to your house and destroy your kids inheritance? I smell a set-up.

[quote name='JolietJake']Hey #83, have you ever accidentally bought a game you already owned?[/QUOTE]

Surprisingly, no. Any dupes I have were bought on purpose. I know everything I own. Go ahead, ask me. I also use Game Collectorz for my collection that I'm able to spit out a spread sheet for.

[quote name='manthing']I wasn't ranking them other chains, man.

I've had Five Guys enough in my lifetime thankyouverymuch. I prefer SmashBurger for my fast casual burger fix.

And why do you want me to come to your house and destroy your kids inheritance? I smell a set-up.[/QUOTE]

And McDonald's angus burgers, right? ;)

:lol: Inheritance...pfft...That's inventory (along with the Star Wars figures) for the Comic Book shop I'm opening when I retire.

The best burger around these parts is Red Robin. I still don't see what the big fuss is about 5 Guys and their like. At least here in Delaware they're all overcooked piles of grease. MAybe I'll have to try one in jersey or PA and see if their burgers are better.

[quote name='Number83']And McDonald's angus burgers, right? ;)[/QUOTE]

I hate you so much right now for reminding me of that fetid pile.

[quote name='Number83']:lol: Inheritance...pfft...That's inventory (along with the Star Wars figures) for the Comic Book shop I'm opening when I retire.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']The best burger around these parts is Red Robin. I still don't see what the big fuss is about 5 Guys and their like. At least here in Delaware they're all overcooked piles of grease. [/QUOTE]

Sounds like the Five Guys I get here in the midwest. I'm sensing a trend...

I miss that Backyard Burger place that used to cook them over charcoal.

5 guys reached the point diminishing returns fast (the third visit I think).

I'm not a burger fanatic though as most of them, when cooked on a flat-top, taste the same to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back