NOW THATS WHAT I CALL A General Clan Discussion #3

well it seems that I won't be getting a 360 this year. All my local stores are sold out so now I'm stuck with 400 bucks wondering what to spend it on. Maybe I'll get a psp or something.

[quote name='Azul_KoolAid']well it seems that I won't be getting a 360 this year. All my local stores are sold out so now I'm stuck with 400 bucks wondering what to spend it on. Maybe I'll get a psp or something.[/QUOTE]

Save a hunk of it for when you can get a 360 next month. ;)

[quote name='Brak']I used to own it. The single-player felt like Groundhog Day and the multi-player was exciting for about 17 seconds.[/QUOTE]I guess it's just not your cup of milk? I love this game but stopped playing it after awhile. I've played for about an hour and a half today, and I had 52 hours put into this game before I stopped playing. I'm going to get back into this over the weekend. I'm almost finished with the single player and I'll play multiplayer if I can get any of you guys on.

[quote name='Azul_KoolAid']well it seems that I won't be getting a 360 this year. All my local stores are sold out so now I'm stuck with 400 bucks wondering what to spend it on. Maybe I'll get a psp or something.[/QUOTE]

Don't waste it on a PSP. Those things will probably drop $100 next year, not to mention they might get a harddrive put in them. I'd say save the cash till mid January and expect an influx of 360's to local Best Buy's and Circuit Cities.

I'm gonna try to get on Live as soon as I get home from work (in a couple of hours). Midnight, EST, or so.

[quote name='sj41']I guess it's just not your cup of milk? I love this game but stopped playing it after awhile. I've played for about an hour and a half today, and I had 52 hours put into this game before I stopped playing. I'm going to get back into this over the weekend. I'm almost finished with the single player and I'll play multiplayer if I can get any of you guys on.[/QUOTE]

i used to play it a lot too..i actually beat the single player...but my hard drive got fried and i have not had the patience to beat it again to get all the good skills :/

[quote name='rabbitt']Don't waste it on a PSP. Those things will probably drop $100 next year, not to mention they might get a harddrive put in them. I'd say save the cash till mid January and expect an influx of 360's to local Best Buy's and Circuit Cities.[/QUOTE]

Yea, I decided to save the cash and just go without a new system. Where did you hear about the PSP getting a hard drive and dropping $100?

[quote name='Azul_KoolAid']Yea, I decided to save the cash and just go without a new system. Where did you hear about the PSP getting a hard drive and dropping $100?[/QUOTE]It's just a guess by him, but it will eventually get a hard drive and drop in price. Both will probally not happen next year, though.

[quote name='Shayde']Got a new Gamertag, Mattte, I'll get around to adding everyone sometime. Unless you guys just want to add me :)[/QUOTE]

Did you sell your 360 or some shit? Or was that an extra one?

By the way, Ghost Recon 2: Summit Strike is the rat's ass. That game is the shit. I wish I played it when I originally bought it.

[quote name='Brak']By the way, Ghost Recon 2: Summit Strike is the rat's ass. That game is the shit. I wish I played it when I originally bought it.[/QUOTE]

we did...

[quote name='swetooth9']we did...[/QUOTE]

Not nearly as much as we should have, though. I think I only put, like, a total of an hour or so on it when it first came out -- same with Sticky and you, I think.

We'd always migrate back to Halo 2. :'(

[quote name='Brak']Did you sell your 360 or some shit? Or was that an extra one?[/QUOTE]

Its the 1 month free trial thing. Other account got upgraded to a 1 year sub. and mom didn't want to pay the $50, so I just made a new one and I'll try to find a deal on a 1 year sub.

[quote name='Shayde']Its the 1 month free trial thing. Other account got upgraded to a 1 year sub. and mom didn't want to pay the $50, so I just made a new one and I'll try to find a deal on a 1 year sub.[/QUOTE]

You still have your 360, right? I saw that you were trading one not too long ago.

[quote name='Brak']You still have your 360, right? I saw that you were trading one not too long ago.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, was going to sell it and try to get a Premium...but it doesn't really bother me anymore, I got one launch day that works and hasn't had a single problems so I just decided to keep it.

Ghost Recon 2 is pissing me off with that red X problem. I got it about 10 times, and 3 or 4 times during the game last night. I just decided to quit the game for the night after the last one.

I could be on later tonight, around midnight or so, Eastern time. I'm going to a friend's place to play and his wireless connection sucks hard, so no Live play there.

I might get back on in a couple hours to play something. If nobody's on Ghost Recon or Phantom Dust, then I'll play Halo.

[quote name='sj41']Ghost Recon 2 is pissing me off with that red X problem. I got it about 10 times, and 3 or 4 times during the game last night. I just decided to quit the game for the night after the last one.[/QUOTE]

whenever it happens to me, it's always two times in a row, and then it works...it's always at the beginning..never in-game for me...

ANYWAY, shayde, which tourney is this?

[quote name='swetooth9']whenever it happens to me, it's always two times in a row, and then it works...it's always at the beginning..never in-game for me...[/QUOTE]It was like that for me until the past few days. I'm hoping it's not my Xbox, although I should be getting a 360 soon, so it won't matter as much.

SO, who wants to play some Halo 2 with me right now?

Edit: Oops, how about 9pm, central or so since my girlfriend wants to watch Lost.

zola and i played again tonight. played with cheapy and goosedude. good times. i'm planning on playing a bit again. i miss the daily sessions with azn, rabbit, and g. where are you guys?

Just figured I would leave a note to say I'm back on. Missed the ol H2 in my period of not having an X-box hope to play with a bunch of you guys again

[quote name='Joon2324']zola and i played again tonight. played with cheapy and goosedude. good times. i'm planning on playing a bit again. i miss the daily sessions with azn, rabbit, and g. where are you guys?[/QUOTE]

I leave my 360 on most of the time, so whenever you're on, hit me up and I'll play if I've got the time.

[quote name='Joon2324']zola and i played again tonight. played with cheapy and goosedude. good times. i'm planning on playing a bit again. i miss the daily sessions with azn, rabbit, and g. where are you guys?[/QUOTE]I played a couple games with you guys last night and we were getting our asses handed to us. It was fun, though.

And I've been playing with larlee alot the past few days, and he's been suprisingly good after being away for so long. We've got to get a big game started in the next few days and get some custom games going with a lot of the clan. It was funny when zola, taejoo, cheapy, and goose were on, and at another time, Brax, craven, rabbit, and crispy were on. It's never Brax, goose, rabbit, and cheapy. It's like you guys are taking shifts.

You make it sound like you're on playing all the time, and we're just coming in and out. Take a break man. I'll be on tonight.

[quote name='Joon2324']You make it sound like you're on playing all the time, and we're just coming in and out. Take a break man. I'll be on tonight.[/QUOTE]Nah, I'm talking days of the week, not hours of the day. Some days one group is on. And then on other days another few guys are.

[quote name='sj41']Nah, I'm talking days of the week, not hours of the day. Some days one group is on. And then on other days another few guys are.[/QUOTE]

i call weekend shift...after 11 PM eastern :D

anyway, i dont have school tomorrow so i may hop on tonight

[quote name='radjago']Nice seeing nearly a third of the clan on in one night.[/QUOTE]

that was sweet
so many people were on we couldn't play btb

Just a note:

I am not China1Buffet.

That's my friend's gamertag. I've been known to appear on it a few times, but usually, it's not me.

If the Halo 2 emblem is the same as my account (white gas mask in front of the malibu pink and teal background), then it's me. If it's not, then it's my friend... or my other friend who lives with him.

[quote name='Brak']Just a note:

I am not China1Buffet.

That's my friend's gamertag. I've been known to appear on it a few times, but usually, it's not me.

If the Halo 2 emblem is the same as my account (white gas mask in front of the malibu pink and teal background), then it's me. If it's not, then it's my friend... or my other friend who lives with him.[/QUOTE]

oh...i was about to say you got really good really quick...

[quote name='swetooth9']oh...i was about to say you got really good really quick...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, right. He's terrible. ;)

turns out I'm a little rusty, thats right all of CAG now has a chance to beat Girion, unless I'm drunk, I was doing quite well when I was trashed.

and no not trashed like last spring, I was still an amatuer then I've definately mastered the enjoyment of drunkeness.

[quote name='XxFuRy2Xx']Just wanted to let you guys know that I changed my gamertag. It has changed from Th3 Sentinel to Church of L33T.[/QUOTE]

Good thing you said something, because I was like who the fuck is that. Name looked familiar, then once I got here I was like, thats right.

[quote name='Girion47']turns out I'm a little rusty, thats right all of CAG now has a chance to beat Girion, unless I'm drunk, I was doing quite well when I was trashed.

and no not trashed like last spring, I was still an amatuer then I've definately mastered the enjoyment of drunkeness.[/QUOTE]

i still owned you =)

[quote name='XxFuRy2Xx']Just wanted to let you guys know that I changed my gamertag. It has changed from Th3 Sentinel to Church of L33T.[/QUOTE]

how do you just change your tag? If you got a new tag wouldn't you need to get another invite? I tried to change my tag and live told me it was impossible about 6 months ago.

[quote name='Joon2324']how do you just change your tag? If you got a new tag wouldn't you need to get another invite? I tried to change my tag and live told me it was impossible about 6 months ago.[/QUOTE]You can change your tag when you get an Xbox 360.

[quote name='XxFuRy2Xx']You can change your tag when you get an Xbox 360.[/QUOTE]

damn, i don't like your new tag. what am i gonna call you? church? leet? both are kinda dumb. just sentinel was better. heh

[quote name='Joon2324']damn, i don't like your new tag. what am i gonna call you? church? leet? both are kinda dumb. just sentinel was better. heh[/QUOTE]

Just go with what you're used to. Like when Azul was known as Soulja, then he had to get another account, which happened to be Azul, but I still called him Soulja.

bread's done
Back